March 28, 2024, 09:23:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 541370 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2012, 04:40:08 PM »

jill_monier ‏ @jill_monier
Us marshals from memphis are in guntown now as the search for adam mayes continues. About 30 state troopers are in the alpine community.

https://twitter.com/#!/jill_monier
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2012, 04:51:22 PM »

Police searching trunks for missing mom, daughters

http://www.wdtimes.com/news/national/image_a4e5d8d6-9cc3-5509-b064-7b668bddd88b.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 07, 2012, 04:54:04 PM »

::snipping2::

Melvin Herron, who lives next door to the Bain family, said Mayes apparently "thought the world of those little girls." Herron, 42, recalled seeing the girls playing outside, running and going down water slides.

Gerald Long, 60, of Jackson, Tenn., said he last saw Mayes about two years ago. He said Mayes lived across the street from him for about a year with his wife, Teresa. He described Mayes as a "sociable person."

He was helpful, Long said. "He didn't seem violent or anything."

As for his relationship with his wife, Teresa, Long said "they were always up and down about things." Long would not elaborate.

The neighbor said he thought Mayes and his wife are no longer together.

The mother's aunt said she was waiting Monday for authorities to tell her that her niece and the girls are safe.

"I pray for Jo Ann and the girls to be OK and for them to come home," said Beverly Goodman, who works at Whiteville City Hall.

She said that her niece was not the type of woman to run off with someone.

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Police-search-yard-linked-to-missing-mom-kids-3538989.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2012, 05:35:48 PM »

Melvin Herron, who lives next door to the Bain family, said Mayes apparently "thought the world of those little girls." Herron, 42, recalled seeing the girls playing outside, running and going down water slides.

Gerald Long, 60, of Jackson, Tenn., said he last saw Mayes about two years ago. He said Mayes lived across the street from him for about a year with his wife, Teresa. He described Mayes as a "sociable person."

He was helpful, Long said. "He didn't seem violent or anything."

As for his relationship with his wife, Teresa, Long said "they were always up and down about things." Long would not elaborate.

The neighbor said he thought Mayes and his wife are no longer together.

The mother's aunt said she was waiting Monday for authorities to tell her that her niece and the girls are safe.

"I pray for Jo Ann and the girls to be OK and for them to come home," said Beverly Goodman, who works at Whiteville City Hall.

She said that her niece was not the type of woman to run off with someone.

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Police-search-yard-linked-to-missing-mom-kids-3538989.php

Not sure what her relation is.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102765936403741&set=a.102765656403769.5136.100000110046266&type=3&permPage=1

This conversation from 2010 on Adrienne's wall

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000545771372&sk=wall

Adrienne Bain
just watched the Breeders Cup. Was hoping Zenyatta would win but the jock didn't let her go in time so she came in 2nd...
Share · November 6, 2010 at 6:17pm ·

Teresa Mayes K how r u? Good here. Just freezing. It is like 40 here.
November 6, 2010 at 6:58pm

Jo Ann Thompson Bain I think its around 55 here right now.
November 6, 2010 at 8:01pm

Teresa Mayes ‎2night going to be in the 20's. Don't forget time changes 2night at 2 a.m. How r the goats?
November 6, 2010 at 8:16pm

Jo Ann Thompson Bain Our time don't change as we don't celebrate daylight savings. Its been in the 20's several times here already. Even some a few snow flakes. Goats are doing really good.
November 6, 2010 at 8:17pm

Teresa Mayes Lol on the snow. Just keep that stuff in az. We don't need it here. How r u doing in ur schooling? Mary and johnny said to tell ya'll hi.
November 6, 2010 at 8:38pm

Jo Ann Thompson Bain tell mary and johnny hi back for us. School work is going well but hectic. I am taking 3 classes and there is just so much to do and keep up with. I will NEVER take 3 at once again.
November 6, 2010 at 8:40pm

Teresa Mayes U go girl. U just need more time in the day to do it all. Love ya'll and miss ya'll
November 6, 2010 at 9:43pm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2012, 05:35:58 PM »

Wouldn't it make sense to have someone that Mayes is close to go on tv and attempt to talk him into giving himself up?  It might listen to a parent or sibling.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2012, 06:57:19 PM »

Jane Velez Mitchell will be covering the case on HLN in about 10 minutes.

She said she would be talking to an aunt of Jo Ann.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2012, 07:24:11 PM »

From JVM on HLN

(Summary)

Beverly Goodman (Jo Ann's aunt) says that Gary Bain was married to Adam Mayes' sister at one time, that's how they became close.  After Gary and Adam's sister divorced, they remained friends.  They were both mechanics and worked on cars in a shop together. 

Beverly said that she doesn't believe that Jo Ann left with Adam Mayes willingly.  She said Jo Ann is a very good mother.  Adrienne had been having problems with her asthma and needed her inhaler two or three times a day...no medicines...no clothes...no cell phones were taken with them.  The only thing they can tell that is missing is Jo Ann's purse.

Beverly said the only thing that makes sense is that Adam Mayes was obsessed with Jo Ann or one of the girls and couldn't accept the fact that they were leaving for Arizona.

She said he always had a gun, and she thinks maybe he held the gun to one of the girls to get Jo Ann and the others to go with him without waking anyone else.

Beverly said if the youngest was Adam Mayes daughter, she had no knowledge of that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: May 07, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »

Thanks TM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: May 07, 2012, 08:02:23 PM »

http://www.wlox.com/story/18166299/investigators-digging-in-yard-where-two-bodies-were-found

The sheriff said Mayes may or may not still be in the area.

Action News 5's Janice Broach spoke with Adam Mayes sister in law, Bobbi Booth.

Booth said Mayes' wife, Theresa, is being held in the Hardeman county jail.

We cannot confirm Theresa Mayes is in the jail.

Booth said she knew at some point last week Mayes was in his backyard in Alpine digging a hole.

The sister-in-law also said Mayes dated Jo Ann Bain before she married her current husband, Gary.

A reward of $50,000 is being offered for information leading to the arrest of Adam Mayes.

Authorities have not yet released the identity of the bodies found near the home but an FBI spokesman told WMC-TV they hope to do that soon.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2012, 08:13:22 PM »

Adam Mayes Was Babysitter of Missing Bain Girls

A close family friend of the mother and her three daughters says they moved back to Whiteville from Arizona last year when Jo Ann`s father died.

The Bains were just days away from moving back to Arizona where Jo Ann was going to finish her last few classes and become a teacher.

A close family friend said Mayes is the ex-brother in law of Jo Ann`s husband Gary.

He was the family`s handy man and baby sat the three girls.

Mayes even listed himself as the girls’ brother on his Facebook page.

The family friend says Jo Ann and Gary had “the perfect marriage.”

http://wreg.com/2012/05/07/mayes-was-babysitter-of-missing-bain-girls/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2012, 08:14:28 PM »

I have no idea how old this information is...

http://www.spokeo.com

The Mayes household lives in Whiteville, Tennessee, on 107 Jim Hardister Rd.

Adam Mayes
Male
Johnny Mayes
Male
Mary Mayes
Female | 60s

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13058.msg1522156#msg1522156

Teresa Mayes Lol on the snow. Just keep that stuff in az. We don't need it here. How r u doing in ur schooling? Mary and johnny said to tell ya'll hi.

Jo Ann Thompson Bain tell mary and johnny hi back for us. School work is going well but hectic. I am taking 3 classes and there is just so much to do and keep up with. I will NEVER take 3 at once again.

This address also comes up for them:

3324 Riverside Dr
Jackson, TN 38301

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Johnny-L-Mayes/Jackson-TN/7bqqkxk

Johnny L Mayes
3324 Riverside Dr
Jackson, TN 38301-9130
Associated:   Adam C Mayes, Teresa Mayes

www.spokeo.com

The Mayes family has lived in Jackson, Tennessee on 3324 Riverside Dr for 25 years.

There are 2 parents and 1 child in the family.

Johnny
Male | 60s 
Mary
Female | 60s 
Teresa
Female | 30s 

On Google maps, this looks like a car junkyard?   

Wonder if they still live there?

Looks like it's about an hours drive from where the Bain's live.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2012, 08:16:01 PM »

I have no idea how old this information is...

http://www.spokeo.com

The Mayes household lives in Whiteville, Tennessee, on 107 Jim Hardister Rd.

Adam Mayes
Male
Johnny Mayes
Male
Mary Mayes
Female | 60s

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13058.msg1522156#msg1522156

This address also comes up for them:

3324 Riverside Dr
Jackson, TN 38301

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Johnny-L-Mayes/Jackson-TN/7bqqkxk

Johnny L Mayes
3324 Riverside Dr
Jackson, TN 38301-9130
Associated:   Adam C Mayes, Teresa Mayes

www.spokeo.com

The Mayes family has lived in Jackson, Tennessee on 3324 Riverside Dr for 25 years.

There are 2 parents and 1 child in the family.

Johnny
Male | 60s 
Mary
Female | 60s 
Teresa
Female | 30s 

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=8590+Whiteville-Newcastle+Road,+Whiteville,+TN&daddr=3324+Riverside+Dr,+Jackson,+TN+38301&hl=en&ll=35.522028,-88.864363&spn=0.001279,0.001725&sll=35.410878,-88.988571&sspn=0.325703,0.441513&geocode=FftQGQIdYFWv-ikL7JxJAPZ-iDGBWBipUtny6w%3BFfoFHgIdpAu0-inRAcZYK59-iDFgOfNbqk4zOw&t=h&gl=us&mra=ls&z=19

Edit to add Google map link   Embarassed

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2012, 08:20:00 PM »

Investigators have not yet said whether the bodies discovered were those of Bain or her daughters, but the discovery led them to issue an Amber Alert in search for the family. Siskovic said officials are waiting to comment further on the case until they receive identification information from the state's Medical Examiner's office, where the bodies were sent.

"Right now we're concerned that the information we put out does not put the victim's lives at risk and doesn't compromise the investigation," Siskovic said. "We're focused on the investigation."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tennessee-family-cops-dig-suspect-adam-mayes/story?id=16296450
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2012, 08:23:52 PM »

[quote ]

[/quote]

The articles are now saying he was a mechanic so junkyard makes sense if he is doing work on his own.  It also may explain why there is no description of what vehicle he may be in as they have no clue with all the cars he has around there.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2012, 08:31:47 PM »

Digging Resumes At Home Belonging To Adam Mayes

Neighbors of the suspect describe Mayes as a good person

Karon Crowley is the daughter of his landlord.

She says she met the missing children last Fourth of the July when they came to her house.

The Sheriff of Union County wants to remind the public to be vigilant and to keep their eyes open for Mayes and the children.

http://wreg.com/2012/05/07/digging-has-resumed-at-home-of-adam-mayes/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2012, 08:36:01 PM »

C.J. LeMaster ‏ @CJLeMaster
MHP Trooper Casey Mayo says the news release/statement on the Mayes case may not be released until late tonight/early Tuesday. #wtva

https://twitter.com/#!/CJLeMaster

Wonder if the news release will include the identities of the two bodies found
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2012, 08:44:38 PM »

Northern Rose, I don't know how you managed that...but there is no hope for that quote stack!

I tried to look up that address on the Tennessee Property Records, I think it is showing that address on the other side of the road from the junkyard, and it is not currently listed in a Mayes name.  I can't find a Mayes that matches up with the parents names in that county.  But it's possible they don't actually own the land, and just run the junkyard?

If Adam Mayes has anything to do with the junkyard, that would give him many options for cars.  He could have been parking cars at different locations if he'd been planning this for a while.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2012, 08:53:01 PM »

C.J. LeMaster ‏ @CJLeMaster
MHP Trooper Casey Mayo says the news release/statement on the Mayes case may not be released until late tonight/early Tuesday. #wtva

https://twitter.com/#!/CJLeMaster

Wonder if the news release will include the identities of the two bodies found

I hope they will release the names.  Too much speculation, they need to just go ahead and tell us who they are.  People are arguing about others talking about it just about everywhere I've read today!  Surely they've had ample time to notify next of kin.  But I do keep wondering if maybe they're afraid of the survivors that may still be with him seeing the reports and causing more problems for them?  That is if the talk about who they probably are is correct.

I hope they find them all soon!

WHERE ARE THEY?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2012, 09:07:24 PM »

www.spokeo.com

Adam C. Mayes
15205 Hwy 125 Bolivar, TN 38008

Father
Male 

Mary
Female | 60s 

Scotty
Male | 40s 

Adam
Male | 30s 

This address is about 30 minutes from where the Bain's live.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2012, 09:08:14 PM »

From JVM on HLN

(Summary)

Beverly Goodman (Jo Ann's aunt) says that Gary Bain was married to Adam Mayes' sister at one time, that's how they became close.  After Gary and Adam's sister divorced, they remained friends.  They were both mechanics and worked on cars in a shop together. 

Beverly said that she doesn't believe that Jo Ann left with Adam Mayes willingly.  She said Jo Ann is a very good mother.  Adrienne had been having problems with her asthma and needed her inhaler two or three times a day...no medicines...no clothes...no cell phones were taken with them.  The only thing they can tell that is missing is Jo Ann's purse.

Beverly said the only thing that makes sense is that Adam Mayes was obsessed with Jo Ann or one of the girls and couldn't accept the fact that they were leaving for Arizona.

She said he always had a gun, and she thinks maybe he held the gun to one of the girls to get Jo Ann and the others to go with him without waking anyone else.

Beverly said if the youngest was Adam Mayes daughter, she had no knowledge of that.
BBM - This isn't good.  Stress would cause her asthma to be acting up on top of the problems he was already having.  No meds means he didn't care the danger he was putting her health in.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.