March 28, 2024, 09:01:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rhoda! Valerie Harper's Memoir - "I Rhoda Book"  (Read 10120 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 23, 2012, 01:05:53 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-57419008-10391698/rhodas-valerie-harper-has-a-book-deal/
Rhoda! Valerie Harper has book deal
April 23, 2012

(CBS/AP) Valerie Harper, who played Rhoda on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show," is working on a memoir called "I Rhoda Book."

The memoir is scheduled for January 2013, Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster announced Monday.

According to Gallery, the book will be "filled with charming anecdotes" about Mary Tyler Moore, Betty White and other performers whom Harper has worked with in her years on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and as star of the spinoff series "Rhoda."
 ::snipping2::

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:08:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 01:10:43 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/hollywood_wrap&id=8628449
'Rhoda' actress Valerie Harper talks new book, helping Holocaust survivors
April 19, 2012

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Valerie Harper spent years making us laugh as Rhoda Morgenstern, Mary Richards' best friend, on the popular 1970s sitcom, "The Mary Tyler Moore Show."

She continued the character on her own spin-off, "Rhoda," and in a TV movie back in 2000.

Now all these years later, she's writing about those years in a new memoir due out early next year.

"I will focus on Rhoda and Mary and people's relationships with Rhoda and my life, my early life, things they may not know about me. And so it's going to be a romp," said Harper. "And I have so many stores about them that haven't been heard."
 ::snipping2::
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.