March 19, 2024, 02:33:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #3 7/12/12 - 6/14/13  (Read 431288 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: June 12, 2013, 12:01:03 PM »

https://twitter.com/JeffWeinerOS

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 4m Mentions "another case," high profile, made her worry about safety if on jury. Could it be #CaseyAnthony? #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman       

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 5m O'Mara: Worried about your safety today? B-61: "I hope not." Adds case is "highly publicized." #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: June 12, 2013, 12:03:16 PM »

Need a punching Crump thing. I hope he gets called about his "alleged" witness tampering.

How about tampering with client's image?  And to think people complained about Beth playing up Natalee's good points.
Maybe he could not find a picture of Martin in diapers.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1082 on: June 12, 2013, 12:18:31 PM »

I see Island Monkey up in the rafters.  Long time no see!   

Hi There Ms. Muffy ! It has been forever- life has been insane the last 5 yrs abd ub a good way, work so crazy they track me down even if I were getting my wisodm teeth pulled so that's one reason, and the other is I'm petrified about this case, the racial divisiness and rhetoric is dangerous IMO. I think the charges were brought due to pressure exerted from the usual racial agitators, threats from the NBP party, bounties on George Z., and various other issues I think we've commented on. I read Cookie's post about worrying about riots and IIRC her husband being in Sanford, I too would be terrified if I was living there, I think this jury is going to be scared to death to not convict no matter the evidence , due to the reasons above, Sharpton, Jackson, Crump et al. Plus I loathe seeing families make money and in this case it's just started on the back of the dead ....he didn't even live with either parent and I'd have to go back to check my notes but his mom thought he was still in football and it had been years- it was as if she had no clue what he liked, except fighting and getting in trouble as I believe that is why she kicked him out....and for everyone that might be offended by this post, don't be- I never said that meant he deserved to be shot, BUT after reading his text or emails about fighting, guns, weed, codeine, being kicked out or suspended from school, not enough blood from one fight etc., and seeing the sheer volume of jewelry (several wedding sets-that means more than one robbery )  from the report among other things, his parents failed him ....(but are totally fine living off his death and a pretty nice settlement to start with...could be several million by the time they quit suing- again it seems missing or dead children and he was a teen, not a child are extremely profitable)     

He was well on his way to being a thug if not already there.... I think  Algary asked the other day- would you be frightened-HE77 yes I would, and not because of his race, but I do know what it's like to feel that uncomfortable twinge in your gut, so I am was EXTREMELY aware of enviroment when I worked dowtown Memphis. If you weren't, you'd be a fool and/or dead, injured.

Thug doesn't mean hoodie - I wear those, but not with my pants to my knees and my whatever is on underneath in full view as I see on the news, and I never would wear one inside with the hood on, but the thug comment from me is from the FB coments, and now his emails or text....sorry but that to me is a thug and a thug isn't defined by race, it's behavoir and attitude , cahracter or lack of, respect etc., so white, black, brown, red, yellow , blue - you name it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: June 12, 2013, 12:26:49 PM »

wow

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 12, 2013, 01:06:28 PM »

wow

Oh - I don't think GZ is an angel by any means either, and wrt thugs- my brother is a thug sadly....I never said that meant he deserved to be shot, we don't truly know what went down between the two expect we know that GZ had no injuries from throwing a punch and he had injuries from having his azz kicked, I just despise the early jump on the racial rhetoric in this case and the mis-representation of the two invloved by the media, one potrayed in photos as an angelic child and one a overzealous monster, the media editing the tape to leave out the 911 operater questions to make GZ look like a racist and the stmt from same media mis-representing one word as coon when it wasn't  - why not stick to facts instead of playing the race card.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 12, 2013, 01:44:23 PM »

June 12, 2013 Tweets Cont.'
https://twitter.com/tonypipitone

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 14m
Judge in bench conference after state objects to #GeorgeZimmerman attorney interjecting facts into questions about pretrial publicity.

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 33m
B-72, young white male, possibly Hispanic, 20s, works at private school, knows the basics so some degree, has not formed opinion.

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 2h
B-61 visited the #GeorgeZimmerman defense fund website, read his plea for funds, did not give money, thought his plea "unique"

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 2h
B-61 a white female, maybe late 20s-early 30s, is the 19th potential juror brought to courtroom, the 11th white or Asian female.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: June 12, 2013, 01:49:49 PM »

Islandmonkey brought up lil tray trays tweets. Google them and read them. I am not allowed to post that language on here. Easy to see that he would like nothing better than to tweet and post pics of some dude he jumped. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: June 12, 2013, 02:04:05 PM »

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 1m
“@bj_masters:How can Zimmerman claim stand your ground, when he pursued Trayvon?” He has not yet sought SYG immunity, just self-defense.
 View conversation

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 2m
“@KSinCFL: Does anyone know how many jurors have made it thru to the next round?” Judge won't say; we estimate 2-3 of 21 have been excluded.
 View conversation

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 8m
Potential juror E-22, a middle aged black female, recalls #TrayvonMartin  young, #GeorgeZimmerman had a gun and was following him.

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 16m
Defense asking court reporter, it appears, to verify his recollection of a statement from B-72, suggesting defense challenge for cause.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: June 12, 2013, 02:10:34 PM »

Voir dire; latin for mind numbling boring.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: June 12, 2013, 02:13:14 PM »

June 12, 2013 Tweets Con't.

Matt Hay ‏@MattAHay 10m
@TonyPipitone @KBelichWFTV Quite a few AA juror's for a county with <11% AA Population. Any explanations there? Seems very hinky #railroad

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 3m
@MattAHay "Quite a few AA juror's for a county with <11% AA Population. Any explanations there?” Statistically insignificant small sample.
 Hide conversation   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
11:10 AM - 12 Jun 13 · Details

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: June 12, 2013, 02:16:54 PM »

Is Pipitone talking about the 500 or after the 1st screening?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: June 12, 2013, 02:16:58 PM »

Islandmonkey brought up lil tray trays tweets. Google them and read them. I am not allowed to post that language on here. Easy to see that he would like nothing better than to tweet and post pics of some dude he jumped. 

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2127114/Trayvon-Martin-Twitter-Teen-obsessed-girls-jokes-ghetto-culture.html

LINK to list of the tweets by Trayvon
http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: June 12, 2013, 02:21:04 PM »

wow

Oh - I don't think GZ is an angel by any means either, and wrt thugs- my brother is a thug sadly....I never said that meant he deserved to be shot, we don't truly know what went down between the two expect we know that GZ had no injuries from throwing a punch and he had injuries from having his azz kicked, I just despise the early jump on the racial rhetoric in this case and the mis-representation of the two invloved by the media, one potrayed in photos as an angelic child and one a overzealous monster, the media editing the tape to leave out the 911 operater questions to make GZ look like a racist and the stmt from same media mis-representing one word as coon when it wasn't  - why not stick to facts instead of playing the race card.

well islandmonkey,
you really do give me a different viewpoint that I had not thought of. I just assumed GZ got out of his car to pursue the kid, BUT
in light of what you just said, now I am wondering if perhaps Trayvon enticed GZ to get out of his car and come over to him.
It may not be as it seems.  Last week cops were chasing a kid and the kid kept on egging the cops on to try and get him.
This would certainly change things.

Media is only out to sell, make $$$$
journalists rarely have or do get conformation of sources nowadays.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1093 on: June 12, 2013, 02:30:46 PM »

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2127114/Trayvon-Martin-Twitter-Teen-obsessed-girls-jokes-ghetto-culture.html

LINK to list of the tweets by Trayvon
http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/

Actually I meant to state the text from his phone, looking for a gun - several of those- talking about fighting etc...

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1094 on: June 12, 2013, 02:36:49 PM »

wow

well islandmonkey,
you really do give me a different viewpoint that I had not thought of. I just assumed GZ got out of his car to pursue the kid, BUT
in light of what you just said, now I am wondering if perhaps Trayvon enticed GZ to get out of his car and come over to him.
It may not be as it seems.  Last week cops were chasing a kid and the kid kept on egging the cops on to try and get him.
This would certainly change things.
Media is only out to sell, make $$$$
journalists rarely have or do get conformation of sources nowadays.

That's beyond stupid, my kids would be so grounded they'd hve to look up to wipe! I don't really know that he enticed him to get out of his car, my thoughts are maybe he saw him go in between two home and asked him a question (purely speculating) and after reading about the gun he wanted desperately, the fighting and not enough blood and whomever he is texting with talking about how he's always in fights, well I could see where he could have jumped him. Have you read those text/IM;s or whatever they are called.....no wonder his didn't want the police to have the password to the phone .

ITA about the media - but they are setting things up for a "nothing good is coming from this" scenario. I can't imagine being a juror on this one.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1095 on: June 12, 2013, 02:50:39 PM »

OMG- I had never seen all of those. Eye bleach asap.....those are horrible - I didn't go thru all of them , too vile but does he ask for a gun on thee to anyone that has seen the entire 152 page downlaod?

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: June 12, 2013, 03:20:00 PM »

June 12, 2013 Tweets Cont'.

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 34m
The 22nd potential juror to make it to courtroom is a white male, B-87, maybe late 30s, early 40s. My best guess is 2-3 of the 21 are gone.

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 37m
B-87 said he had opinion, anyone who says they don't not being forthright, then says he needs more info to say his opinion. (Paraphrased)

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 42m
The 21st potential juror to make it to courtroom is a white male, B-87, maybe late 30s, early 40s. My best guess is 2-3 of the 21 are gone.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 12, 2013, 03:51:50 PM »

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 15m
The 23rd potential juror, a white male, 40-50s, with salt and pepper goatee, samples the political TV spectrum, from Fox to MSNBC.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: June 12, 2013, 04:07:52 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/os-george-zimmerman-trial-pictures-from-day-three-20130612,0,1014698.photogallery
George Zimmerman trial, Day 3
( Joe Burbank / Orlando Sentinel / June 12, 2013 )

(24 images)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: June 12, 2013, 04:22:13 PM »

June 12, 2013 Tweets Cont.

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 9m
#TrayvonMartin family will speak after today's hearing. You can watch on @clickorlando or our Zimmerman trial app.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.