March 18, 2024, 08:20:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #3 7/12/12 - 6/14/13  (Read 431215 times)
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2012, 01:32:24 AM »

My disgust is with the eerily soft spoken proven liar who drives a fab pick up yet can't pay his bills and needs free handouts from the public because he's too askeered for either he or his wife to get a job.  Oh, and he shot a kid and feels it was God's plan for him to do so. 

I just do not understand how anyone can believe what he says.  I watched the video of his reenactment and IMO it is so obvious he's lying.

Plus, talk about milking the system!  He wouldn't talk to Barbara Walters without her paying a month's worth of a hotel stay??  I LOL'd when he tried to call into her show the next morning and she refused to have him on air.

::snipping2::George Zimmerman, the man who fatally shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida, has started a website "to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries." ::snipping2::

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57411603/george-zimmerman-seeks-donations-on-his-new-website/

Blech!!  He wants to give his supporters his "full attention"... in exchange for more money.   

The truth becomes clearer with each passing day and GZ is going to be his own undoing.  I only hope he keeps on talking.

Amy's Sister, I don't believe George Zimmerman or his wife should risk getting a job at this time, considering the death threats they've received.  They are staying at a safe house for good reason in my opinion.

I absolutely agree. 
Might be difficult for them to get a job at this point, nevermind the fact that with death threats they might just be "askeered" to leave their home. Cant imagine why. I cant imagine for the life of me how anyone could possibly think these people are going to somehow live the high life with these donations. How much do u think this defense will cost? Thats not even figuring how much money it costs to simply have a safe place to live & food to eat. Somehow I doubt theyre eating steak & lobster & wearing armani.
I don't know...according to the documents he spent $1305 on food for the 18 days he was out. Maybe not lobster, but that kind of food budget could definitely buy some steak. I tried to post the link but it gave me a ridiculously long url; sorry!

According to Bing..my math sucks..that's 1305 / 18 = 72.5 per day. We don't know how many people were being fed, maybe security, maybe family as well. That's not an over the top amount...even for one depending upon where he was hiding then.
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2012, 02:27:58 AM »

Video of Zimmerman interview on Fox at link

http://blogs.lawyers.com/2012/07/zimmerman-interview-on-fox-starts-media-storm/

Zimmerman Interview on Fox Starts Media Storm
Posted July 23, 2012

::snipping2::
Regrets? Oh Yeah, Those…

Money matters aside, Zimmerman makes a good witness – that much was clear. His only real misstep came when Hannity asked if he regretted anything about the night he shot Martin in what he says was a life or death struggle. “No, sir,” Zimmerman responded to Hannity’s line of questions including whether he regretted getting out of the car to follow Martin, carrying a gun, or anything else about that night. “I feel it was all God’s plan.”

At the end of the interview, when Hannity asked if there was anything Zimmerman wanted to say to the American public, he took the opportunity to correct himself, saying:

First, I would like to readdress your question when you asked if I would have done anything differently. When you asked that, I thought you were referring to if I would not have talked to the police, if I would have maybe have gotten an attorney, if I wouldn’t have taken the CVSA and that I stand by, I would not have done anything differently.

But I do wish that there was something, anything I could have done that wouldn’t have put me in the position where I had to take his life. And I do want to tell everyone, my wife, my family, my parents, my grandmother, the Martins, the city of Stanford, and America that I am sorry that this happened.

I hate to think that because of this incident, because of my actions, it’s polarized and divided America, and I’m truly sorry.

The media storm came fast and furious, regardless. Jonathan Capahart, in an opinion piece for a Washington Post blog, said Zimmerman should “regret” the interview. Many jumped on his “God’s plan” comment, and Martin’s parents went on NBC’s Today Show afterwards to call his interview “ridiculous” and to say they had no interest in taking him up on his offer to talk.
--------------------
Comments section
Annette Kelly3 hours ago

He's not the angry guy the media described. I think the interview was a net gain in his public profile and I thought the retelling in this interview was consistent with his prior statements to police. The God's plan headlines were taken out of text and Sybrina Fulton herself has used God to explain the situation she finds herself in. "It's so easy for me to cry right now, but I can't because I have work to do," she told the congregation. "I was forced into this position, but I believe God is using me." Sybrina Fulton
 "But now I know that God has called Trayvon. He was chosen." Sybrina Fulton
"God is in control." Sybrina Fulton

Thanks!!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2012, 10:20:48 AM »

My disgust is with the eerily soft spoken proven liar who drives a fab pick up yet can't pay his bills and needs free handouts from the public because he's too askeered for either he or his wife to get a job.  Oh, and he shot a kid and feels it was God's plan for him to do so. 

I just do not understand how anyone can believe what he says.  I watched the video of his reenactment and IMO it is so obvious he's lying.

Plus, talk about milking the system!  He wouldn't talk to Barbara Walters without her paying a month's worth of a hotel stay??  I LOL'd when he tried to call into her show the next morning and she refused to have him on air.

::snipping2::George Zimmerman, the man who fatally shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida, has started a website "to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries." ::snipping2::

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57411603/george-zimmerman-seeks-donations-on-his-new-website/

Blech!!  He wants to give his supporters his "full attention"... in exchange for more money.   

The truth becomes clearer with each passing day and GZ is going to be his own undoing.  I only hope he keeps on talking.

Unfortunately, we have made this type of behavior okay.  America watches this stuff and that is how he is going to pay for his defense.  Just like Casey Anthony.  We are guilty of that.  Unless of course you watch absolutely none of it and boycott the stations and media that allow this.

Equal Justice for All....if you can afford it. What option does Zimmerman have? On top of that no job, having to pay for security because of death threats and a safe house. 

I agree...he doesn't have another option that I can think of.  He has to have the best defense because it is not going to be the "normal" trial that it should be.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2012, 02:59:01 PM »

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2012/07/24/trayvon-martins-parents-speak-in-little-rock

Trayvon Martin's parents speak in Little Rock
Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:47 PM

The parents of Trayvon Martin, the black 17-year-old shot and killed in Sanford, Fla. last February by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, spoke in Little Rock today at a civil rights breakfast, part of the annual conference of the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives, or NOBLE.

Tracy Martin, Sybrina Fulton and their attorney Benjamin Crump shared the platform with several local luminaries, including Elizabeth Eckford of the Little Rock Nine and former Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders as they addressed a large crowd of black officers from across the U.S., the Caribbean and the UK. They arrived late at the breakfast because of a canceled flight out of Florida last night. While introducing Fulton and Martin, Crump led the crowd in three chants of "I am Trayvon," which he said brings Fulton and Martin strength when they speak in public.

Martin said that if it was not for members of NOBLE on the Sanford, Fla. Police Department, the case would have gone cold. At a press conference after the event, Fulton said their gratitude to the organization is why they traveled to Little Rock to address the group. Martin told the crowd he had dedicated his life to seeing justice for his son, and helping all people who have been victimized. "It didn't stop with Trayvon," he said, "and it's not going to end with Trayvon."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2012, 03:03:18 PM »

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-childrens-defense-fund-to-host-trayvon-martins-parents-at-its-community-and-youth-empowerment-conference-in-cincinnati-ohio-wednesday-july-25-2012-2012-07-24

press release
July 24, 2012, 1:25 p.m. EDT
The Children's Defense Fund to Host Trayvon Martin's Parents at its Community and Youth Empowerment Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio Wednesday, July 25, 2012

CDF president Marian Wright Edelman called the killing of the unarmed teenager outrageous. "At the time Trayvon was walking home from the nearby 7-11 carrying a bottle of Arizona iced tea and a bag of Skittles for his younger stepbrother," said Edelman, "leaving many people to guess that the main thing he was doing that made him look like he was up to no good was wearing a hooded sweatshirt in the rain and walking while Black."

Martin's parents Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton will be accompanied by their lawyer Benjamin Crump. The shooting of Trayvon Martin sparked a wildfire of demonstrations by young people on social media and on college campuses around the country and young people are here at the CDF conference to address these and other issues of concern. Almost 1500 students are learning about community organizing, voter registration, in an effort to go back home with the skills to pursue social and political justice for children.

What: National and Racial Healing Town Hall with the parents of Trayvon Martin

Who: Sybrina Fulton, mother of Trayvon Martin, Tracy Martin, father, and their attorney Benjamin Crump; Rev. Al Sharpton, Dr. Maya Angelou, Rev. Dr. Otis Moss, III,

Where: At the Children's Defense Fund's National Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio at the Duke Energy Convention Center's Grand Ballroom.

When: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 10:45 a.m.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2012, 03:20:25 PM »

Shellie has her first court appearance next week.

Have we ever found out who's her attorney?

http://www.seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/case_detail.jsp?CaseNo=592012CF001792A

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2012, 03:28:45 PM »

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-childrens-defense-fund-to-host-trayvon-martins-parents-at-its-community-and-youth-empowerment-conference-in-cincinnati-ohio-wednesday-july-25-2012-2012-07-24

press release
July 24, 2012, 1:25 p.m. EDT
The Children's Defense Fund to Host Trayvon Martin's Parents at its Community and Youth Empowerment Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio Wednesday, July 25, 2012

CDF president Marian Wright Edelman called the killing of the unarmed teenager outrageous. "At the time Trayvon was walking home from the nearby 7-11 carrying a bottle of Arizona iced tea and a bag of Skittles for his younger stepbrother," said Edelman, "leaving many people to guess that the main thing he was doing that made him look like he was up to no good was wearing a hooded sweatshirt in the rain and walking while Black."

Martin's parents Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton will be accompanied by their lawyer Benjamin Crump. The shooting of Trayvon Martin sparked a wildfire of demonstrations by young people on social media and on college campuses around the country and young people are here at the CDF conference to address these and other issues of concern. Almost 1500 students are learning about community organizing, voter registration, in an effort to go back home with the skills to pursue social and political justice for children.

What: National and Racial Healing Town Hall with the parents of Trayvon Martin

Who: Sybrina Fulton, mother of Trayvon Martin, Tracy Martin, father, and their attorney Benjamin Crump; Rev. Al Sharpton, Dr. Maya Angelou, Rev. Dr. Otis Moss, III,

Where: At the Children's Defense Fund's National Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio at the Duke Energy Convention Center's Grand Ballroom.

When: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 10:45 a.m.

Wonder how exactly these people can afford to have no job & travel the world like this
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2012, 04:39:45 PM »

Not directed to anyone in particular, just a reminder...

I hope this thread can continue to stay open and dialog and discussion can continue in a reasonable manner.  I realize this case brings a lot of emotions and there are going to be varying opinions, especially since the case has not gone to trial yet. It's possible to express an opinion without offending others with a differing opinion.  I would encourage those with strong feelings particularly in threads like this one with hot button issues to think before they hit "post".  JMHO 

Thanks Muffy...my stomach always gets into knots when I open this particular thread.  I don't know why I keep opening it.

I totally understand labubske, and hope I can take my own advice.    

Me too!  Just now when I came into this thread I said to myself, "Okay, I'm going into the abyss.  Just breathe."    

It's been a real excercise in patience and acceptance, plus trying to stay light hearted.

Thanks for the reminder MuffyBee.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2012, 05:05:23 PM »

Amy's Sister, I don't believe George Zimmerman or his wife should risk getting a job at this time, considering the death threats they've received.  They are staying at a safe house for good reason in my opinion.

I absolutely agree. 
Might be difficult for them to get a job at this point, nevermind the fact that with death threats they might just be "askeered" to leave their home. Cant imagine why. I cant imagine for the life of me how anyone could possibly think these people are going to somehow live the high life with these donations. How much do u think this defense will cost? Thats not even figuring how much money it costs to simply have a safe place to live & food to eat. Somehow I doubt theyre eating steak & lobster & wearing armani.

See, here's where it get weird.  I never said steak and lobster or Armani, nor did I imply that.  He has family with whom he could have stayed before he lied to the judge but now he can't live out of state so that's out.  Was his wife threatened?  She also needed to leave her job?

I guess I do think $75 a day is a lot of money for food.  We are two hardworking people and we can't afford that.  I sure don't hold it against anyone who can and applaud folks who live comfortable lives but I just find it very uncomfortable when a man can give a one sided story about how he had to kill a kid and everyone just automatically believes him when he's a proven liar, then he goes public for donations and makes demands on interviewers.  It just creeps me out.

Had the police handled the investigation properly from the beginning this would not have escalated to what it has turned into.  The parents do have a leg to stand on with regards to this being a civil rights issue, not because of GZ's actions (with the exception of profiling) but because of LE and community leaders and their history with regards to people of color.  Others who actually live in the community have even posted here to that effect.

sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2012, 05:19:49 PM »

I absolutely agree. 

See, here's where it get weird.  I never said steak and lobster or Armani, nor did I imply that.  He has family with whom he could have stayed before he lied to the judge but now he can't live out of state so that's out.  Was his wife threatened?  She also needed to leave her job?

I guess I do think $75 a day is a lot of money for food.  We are two hardworking people and we can't afford that.  I sure don't hold it against anyone who can and applaud folks who live comfortable lives but I just find it very uncomfortable when a man can give a one sided story about how he had to kill a kid and everyone just automatically believes him when he's a proven liar, then he goes public for donations and makes demands on interviewers.  It just creeps me out.

Had the police handled the investigation properly from the beginning this would not have escalated to what it has turned into.  The parents do have a leg to stand on with regards to this being a civil rights issue, not because of GZ's actions (with the exception of profiling) but because of LE and community leaders and their history with regards to people of color.  Others who actually live in the community have even posted here to that effect.

Excellent, thoughtful post!

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2012, 05:48:42 PM »

I'm seeing opinion and emotion and not so many facts with links.  So it can be hard to say about some things. Here's what I think:

I'm not going to try to find any articles or links that would indicate Shellie Zimmerman has been threatened.  The fact is, her husband George has been threatened with death threats and is staying in a safe house.  I wouldn't think it prudent for Shellie to be out in public right now to try to work for her personal safety, nor that of her workplace.  Expecting her to go out and try to work right now just doesn't make sense, and she and George therefore have to rely on donations or other ways to make money to live on. 

As far as the as the money spent for food, I haven't been privy to any receipts that indicate what was bought.  What were the items?  How long was the food to last?   Did it include health and beauty items?  Condiments?  Toilet paper, fem. hygiene, paper towels etc.  The Zimmerman's aren't staying in their own home.  I remember how much my initial grocery bills were when I moved, and I had to buy a bunch of that stuff again, that I would usually have on hand.  I haven't seen detailed receipts, so I am holding judgement on that.  I'm not attempting to defend the Zimmerman's, but without having seen the details it's really hard to say.  One could only guess, imo.

It is my opinion that the Martin's and others they have become connected with have made this an issue of race.  However, since we don't have a lot of facts and the case hasn't gone to trial there's a lot we don't know at this point.  I see it as more of a gun control issue, frankly.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: July 24, 2012, 05:50:52 PM »

http://www.wwno.org/post/new-black-panther-party-offers-10k-bounty-george-zimmerman

12:13 pm  Mon March 26, 2012
New Black Panther Party Offers $10K Bounty For George Zimmerman
By Eyder Peralta

Over the weekend, members of the New Black Panther Party showed just how tense the situation in the Trayvon Martin shooting has gotten: They offered a $10,000 bounty for the capture of George Zimmerman, who shot and killed the unarmed teenager.

The Orlando Sentinel reports that Mikhail Muhammad announced the reward during a protest on Saturday, and when a Sentinel reporter asked if he was inciting violence, Muhammad said, "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: July 24, 2012, 05:54:54 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/28/elderly-couple-forced-out-home-after-tweet-claims-killer-trayvon-miller-lives/#ixzz1qONII6KM?test=latestnews
Elderly couple forced out of home after tweet claims killer of Trayvon Martin lives there

When William Zimmerman pleaded with the man who tweeted the address, the man responded, "Black power all day. No justice, no peace" along with an obscenity.

And this is what happens when people refuse to look at both sides of any issue.  Innocent people are hurt.  I hope they sue every one who tweeted that addy.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: July 24, 2012, 06:04:51 PM »

Just revisiting some of the old articles.  I've included some of the article that indicates Trayvon Martin wasn't a model citizen, but what is shown here wouldn't be a reason for him to be shot to death.  What happened the night of his death, I don't know. 

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/11574960-418/supporters-of-george-zimmerman-fearful-of-speaking-out.html
Supporters of George Zimmerman fearful of speaking out
March 28, 2012

“The family has had death threats, the father and mother, George has had death threats. Anything related to George is a target,” said Miguel Meza, who identified himself as Zimmerman’s cousin.
Meza spoke only briefly over the telephone to a reporter from The Associated Press. It wasn’t immediately clear if he had talked to Zimmerman since the shooting, but he said other relatives are afraid to comment publicly, even though they think he is being treated unfairly.

“The media has been quick to demonize George, but Trayvon Martin was no angelic boy walking,” Meza said.

Zimmerman’s attorney, Craig Sonner, has said in more than one interview that his client’s nose was broken during the fight with Martin.

The Orlando Sentinel, citing anonymous sources, has reported that Martin grabbed Zimmerman’s head and banged it several times against the sidewalk. A statement from Sanford police said the newspaper’s story was “consistent” with evidence turned over to prosecutors.

Sonner said the gash on the back of Zimmerman’s head probably was serious enough for stitches, but he waited too long for treatment so the wound was already healing.

Zimmerman said he began crying for help; Martin’s family thinks it was their son who was crying out. Witness accounts differ and 911 tapes in which the voices are heard are not clear.

Martin was at least 6 feet tall, several inches taller than the 5-foot-9 Zimmerman. Meza said Martin was not the child he appears to be in photos flashed across television and newspapers.

“George was in a fight for his life,” Meza said.

Martin’s supporters, including a host of outspoken celebrities and civil rights leaders who have appeared on television for the past two weeks, don’t believe Zimmerman’s story. They want him arrested and prosecuted, and his parents think their son is being painted in a negative light by a police department leaking information to the news media.

The teenager was suspended from school three times this year. In October, he wrote obscene graffiti on a door at his high school. During a search of his backpack, campus security officers found 12 pieces of jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that they thought could be used as a burglary tool, according to a school police report obtained by the Miami Herald.

When campus security confronted Martin, he told them a friend had given him the jewelry, but he wouldn’t give a name. The Miami-Dade Police Department said Tuesday the jewelry could not be tied to any reported thefts.

Martin had previously been suspended for excessive absences and tardiness and, at the time of his death, was serving a 10-day suspension after school officials found an empty plastic bag with marijuana traces in his backpack.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2012, 06:13:30 PM »

I would really like to see more hard evidence and facts.  There's just way too many people with agendas.  I'm finding this case seems to be whatever someone wants to make it out to be, depending on the slant.  It's so easy for words to be taken out of context.  It seems some want to make this case to be a white on black issue, some want it to be a gun control issue, some want it to be something else.  There has been a lot of misinformation over time, and when something gets repeated enough, it's easy for it to be taken as fact.  When there have been mistakes or misunderstandings in this case, or even the editing of a tape and it gets corrected, some believe the original version even when shown it's been proven to not be the case.  People will believe what they want to believe, imo. 

What can be difficult and is human nature imo, is how certain things in this case apply to us personally.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: July 24, 2012, 06:15:23 PM »

I'm going to take my own advice now, and go get a glass of iced tea and view another thread. 

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #176 on: July 24, 2012, 06:45:46 PM »

Hindsight is 20/20. Maybe he should have. & maybe trayvon would be akive if he had continued on home.

Also with respect....If this statement was true. Then know one that didn't carry a gun could not and should not go outside their own homes to do things as innocently as walking to the store for candy and a drink.  Because you should know that people with guns may think you don't look right and on drugs. If you get shot you have caused your own death for leaving your home. IMOO
[/quote]

Thanks for your response...but I didn't post that, somehow or other the posts got muddled.

My disgust is for the media and race-baiters.
[/quote]  So sorry Toler don't know what the heck happened  I tried to shorten the stake and got it messed up ~~hugs~~

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2012, 06:51:50 PM »

I absolutely agree. 

See heres where what gets weird? I dont recall directing anything toward you about steak & lobster. My point is that I cant imagine where people get the idea that theyre living high on donations. How much money do u think it costs to relocate to a safe house, eat & just live, nevermind what his legal fees are. How much do u think this defense will cost. Im quite sure his atty would take issue with them living extravagantly if hes not getting paid. My family eats like every other middle class family I know & I spend alot of money on food & everday necessities. Its not cheap. & frankly who the heck cares what the man eats. I do not in any way, shape or form believe he targeted this kid for being black. If your issue is how the police handled the investigation, direct your anger & hatred toward them. This man does not deserve to fear a lynching because those with an agenda made this into a race war. I am an rn like his wife & I sure as hell wouldnt want my safety threatened by having to work at the same place ad she does. dont venture into the abyss if u have such a hard time with opposing viewpoints.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2012, 07:05:14 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/28/elderly-couple-forced-out-home-after-tweet-claims-killer-trayvon-miller-lives/#ixzz1qONII6KM?test=latestnews
Elderly couple forced out of home after tweet claims killer of Trayvon Martin lives there

When William Zimmerman pleaded with the man who tweeted the address, the man responded, "Black power all day. No justice, no peace" along with an obscenity.You

And this is what happens when people refuse to look at both sides of any issue.  Innocent people are hurt.  I hope they sue every one who tweeted that addy.
"black power"? See now this is what burns me up. This case has become an excuse to pronounce your racism without fear of backlash. People like that sicken me. Ive seen plenty of maury shows with white supremacists & they turn my stomach. If its a black person making that same kind of disgusting show of race superiority its all about civil rights. Give me a break. I am so glad that the black friends I have are not like this.
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2012, 09:24:19 PM »

Muffy is right and links should be supplied. Here is the link for GZ's expenditures: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=george%20zimmerman%20expenditures&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CE0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cfnews13.com%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fnews%2Fstatic%2Fcfnews13%2Fdocuments%2F2012%2F07%2FZimmerman-expenses-0718.pdf&ei=d0QPUPCFFIyo8ASOioGYDw&usg=AFQjCNHkONKa9hZvoNnIcLWQ6xYozM5zUQ&cad=rja

If the link doesn't work, you can find it by googling "George Zimmerman's Expenditures" and go to a link for News 13. Note that there are entries for "Food" and for "Groceries".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.