April 23, 2024, 01:36:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jo Ann (Jodie) Bain and Three Daughters #2 5/11/12  (Read 130177 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2012, 05:02:27 PM »

labubske

With NOTHING to base any suspicion on ... I would give Gary Bain the benefit of the doubt that it may never have crossed his mind that Adam Bain's interest in his daughterd was anything to be concerned about.   However ... in 2010 an alleged incident did arise in regards to his youngest ... an alleged incident that ... proven or not ... should have motivated Jo-Ann and Gary to make some hard choices in regards to the boundaries encompassing Adam's relationship with and access to the girls.

Think about the adults who now reveal the sexual abuse experienced as a child by a trusted member of the family but through fear or intimidation kept quiet or denied.  In other words ... it required maturity to acquire the strength and courage to openly acknowledge the abuse ... to openly confront the abuser.

I suspect that both of Gary Bain's surviving kidnapped daughters will someday in the future have stories to tell about "Uncle" Adam.  I suspect that they may their father and demand to know why he failed to protect them ... why he failed adhere to the red flags.

If Kyliyah and Alexandria are to remain in the custody of Gary Bains ... I hope that from this moment on a secure and protective environment will be provided.  In other words ... it is my hope the well-being of his daughters will be a priority concern.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2012, 06:10:20 PM »

http://www.peeblesfuneralhome.com/obits/obituary.php?id=177770

http://www.peeblesfuneralhome.com/obits/obituary.php?id=177772

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2012, 06:45:23 PM »

labubske

With NOTHING to base any suspicion on ... I would give Gary Bain the benefit of the doubt that it may never have crossed his mind that Adam Bain's interest in his daughterd was anything to be concerned about.   However ... in 2010 an alleged incident did arise in regards to his youngest ... an alleged incident that ... proven or not ... should have motivated Jo-Ann and Gary to make some hard choices in regards to the boundaries encompassing Adam's relationship with and access to the girls.

Think about the adults who now reveal the sexual abuse experienced as a child by a trusted member of the family but through fear or intimidation kept quiet or denied.  In other words ... it required maturity to acquire the strength and courage to openly acknowledge the abuse ... to openly confront the abuser.

I suspect that both of Gary Bain's surviving kidnapped daughters will someday in the future have stories to tell about "Uncle" Adam.  I suspect that they may their father and demand to know why he failed to protect them ... why he failed adhere to the red flags.

If Kyliyah and Alexandria are to remain in the custody of Gary Bains ... I hope that from this moment on a secure and protective environment will be provided.  In other words ... it is my hope the well-being of his daughters will be a priority concern.

Janet

Yes, Janet...I agree.  I definitely understand where you are coming from...the signs were there...especially if they knew about Adam being naked and shaving their daughter's legs. I agree that this needs to be addressed...but, what I was saying is she shouldn't automatically go back to the biological dad.  The same rules should apply as a birth child would.  I wish so much that they would have done something more to prevent this.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2012, 06:47:10 PM »

I know this article has been posted before, but I thought one part of it especially was worth repeating.

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/Whats-Next-for-the-Bain-Family-after-Murders/4PUIUEhaKUmvDYaMEhGmSw.cspx

What's Next for the Bain Family after Murders, Kidnappings
Video

Reported by: Jeff Beimfohr Email: JBeimfohr@abc24.com

Print Story Published: 5/11 9:47 pm Share Updated: 5/13 11:08 am

::snipping2::

For instance, there had been rumors in the kidnapping/murder plot that two of the young victims were actually the daughters of kidnapper Adam Mayes.

But people in the Whiteville area who should know told abc24.com that is not true. What was true on Friday, May 12, was that Gary Bain had his daughters back.

“Gary Bain loves these children very much and loved Jo Ann very much," said David Livingston, an attorney acting as spokesman for the Bain family. “I have seen all the things on the internet describing their relationship and I can assure you they had a very strong relationship and a very loving marriage.”

But in a case this convoluted it was hard to keep track of the players.

Roger Johnson told abc24.com that his son Mark, not Gary Bain, is the biological father of the eldest murdered daughter, Adrienne, and Alexandria who survived.

“We’re going to get us a lawyer and see if we can get her back,” Roger Johnson told abc24.com, “my son let Gary adopt her and that was not a good thing.”

On Gary Bain’s behalf, Livingston responded, “He is the father of these children.”

Mark Johnson said via phone that he is Adrienne’s and Alexandria’s biological father and that he, Gary Bain and Adam Mayes had known each other for a long time. “We lost Joann and Adrienne but feel blessed to have Kyliyah and Alexandria out of a horrible situation,” he said.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2012, 06:49:40 PM »

I know this article has been posted before, but I thought one part of it especially was worth repeating.

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/Whats-Next-for-the-Bain-Family-after-Murders/4PUIUEhaKUmvDYaMEhGmSw.cspx

What's Next for the Bain Family after Murders, Kidnappings
Video

Reported by: Jeff Beimfohr Email: JBeimfohr@abc24.com

Print Story Published: 5/11 9:47 pm Share Updated: 5/13 11:08 am

For instance, there had been rumors in the kidnapping/murder plot that two of the young victims were actually the daughters of kidnapper Adam Mayes.

But people in the Whiteville area who should know told abc24.com that is not true. What was true on Friday, May 12, was that Gary Bain had his daughters back.

“Gary Bain loves these children very much and loved Jo Ann very much," said David Livingston, an attorney acting as spokesman for the Bain family. “I have seen all the things on the internet describing their relationship and I can assure you they had a very strong relationship and a very loving marriage.”

But in a case this convoluted it was hard to keep track of the players.

Roger Johnson told abc24.com that his son Mark, not Gary Bain, is the biological father of the eldest murdered daughter, Adrienne, and Alexandria who survived.

“We’re going to get us a lawyer and see if we can get her back,” Roger Johnson told abc24.com, “my son let Gary adopt her and that was not a good thing.”

On Gary Bain’s behalf, Livingston responded, “He is the father of these children.”

Mark Johnson said via phone that he is Adrienne’s and Alexandria’s biological father and that he, Gary Bain and Adam Mayes had known each other for a long time. “We lost Joann and Adrienne but feel blessed to have Kyliyah and Alexandria out of a horrible situation,” he said.

Interesting...I missed that.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2012, 06:50:25 PM »

1.  Jo-Ann had a son?  The girls had a brother?  Somewhere I missed this.

2.  Adrienne was murder before her mother?  I had speculated otherwise.

Janet

+++++ 

Jo Ann (Thompson) Bain
Born: Sat Aug 2, 1980
Died: Fri Apr 27, 2012
Private Services

<snipped>

In addition to her husband, Mrs. Bain is survived by three daughters, Traca Bain of Whiteville, Alexandria Bain of Whiteville, Kyliyah Bain of Whiteville; her son, Jeremy Bain of Titusville, FL; her mother, Faye Thompson of Montezuma, TN; her sister, Stephanie Forbes of Collierville; her maternal grandmother, Dorothy Roland of Montezuma, TN; and her grandchildren, Zoey Paige Frazier and Aaron Bain.

Mrs. Bain was preceded in death by her daughter, Adrienne Bain and her father, Joe Thompson.

<snipped>

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2012, 06:51:54 PM »

Janet

+++++ 

Jo Ann (Thompson) Bain
Private Services

<snipped>

In addition to her husband, Mrs. Bain is survived by three daughters, Traca Bain of Whiteville, Alexandria Bain of Whiteville, Kyliyah Bain of Whiteville; her son, Jeremy Bain of Titusville, FL; her mother, Faye Thompson of Montezuma, TN; her sister, Stephanie Forbes of Collierville; her maternal grandmother, Dorothy Roland of Montezuma, TN; and her grandchildren, Zoey Paige Frazier and Aaron Bain.

Mrs. Bain was preceded in death by her daughter, Adrienne Bain and her father, Joe Thompson.

<snipped>

I missed the brother too.  Also, I thought it was the other way around too...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2012, 07:02:01 PM »

Janet

+++++ 

Jo Ann (Thompson) Bain
Private Services

<snipped>

<snipped>

I missed the brother too.  Also, I thought it was the other way around too...

labubske

Where does the brother fit in?  Is he Gary's son?  I think Traca is Gary's daughter ... the daughter that was in the home that fateful night/morning.

Hopefully ... some facts will imerged in Mary and Teresa's trial.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2012, 07:49:09 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18420542/bain-family-focused-on-healing

Bain family focused on healing

Posted: May 15, 2012 4:45 AM CDT
Updated: May 15, 2012 9:23 AM CDT
By WMCTV.com Staff - email

HARDEMAN COUNTY, TN -
(WMC-TV) - A Bain family representative is offering new insight into the relationship between the Bain sisters and their suspected kidnapper, Adam Mayes.

The family representative said family members are not talking for fear of influencing the ongoing investigation into what happened to 12-year-old Alexandria and 8-year-old Kyliyah Bain.

He says Alexandria and Kyliyah are very aware about what happened and face many long hours of therapy and counseling.

The aftermath of their terrifying ordeal is only just beginning.

For the young girls, Mother's Day proved difficult.

"As you would expect what's normal for the girls would be normal for anyone. Some days are good days some days are not so good," said Bain family spokesman David Livingston.

The sisters spent long hours on Saturday with an FBI child forensic interviewer.

"Mr. Bain wishes and prays that this had never happened, obviously, because it pretty much destroyed half his family. And under the circumstances he would hope that people would be respectful and let them mourn and give them due time," said Livingston.

Livingston said the Bains plan to travel and go to different places where no one would know or recognize them.

"The adults are letting the professionals handle it. If the girls want to talk about it we will certainly listen, but we are not asking questions," Livingston explained. "And at this point, it's been my understanding that they really don't want to talk about it."

During the ordeal, rumors swirled that Mayes was the father of one or more of the girls.  David Livingston, a Bain family spokesperson, said that is a rumor the family wants to put to rest.

"Let me emphatically say there's no way that Adam Mayes is the father of any of these children," said Livingston.  "And that when confronted about that, Adam would say, 'Oh, I know I'm not the father, I just love them like I'm their father.'"

Gary Bain, Kyliyah Bain's biological father and Alexandria and Adrienne Bain's adoptive father, said he is focused squarely on his young daughters and their healing.

More in this video:

http://www.wmctv.com/category/195967/video-landing-page?clipId=7261519&autostart=true

UNCUT:  Bain family spokesman speaks out

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2012, 08:14:17 PM »

When the words of Adam's brother is concerned as well as same words out the mouths of Adam's sister-in-law and mother-in-law ... I suspect that the attorneys retained by Mary Mayes and Teresa Mayes have the defence strategies all figured out.

Janet

+++++ 

Brother of Accused Killer, Kidnapper Says He's Glad He's Dead
Published: May 11, 2012
Updated: May 11, 2012 - 8:11 PM

<snipped>

Johnny lives in the Cowpens area of Cherokee County. He is eight years older than Adam, two of four siblings born to Mary Frances and Johnny Mayes. Johnny says the family moved around a lot, living in Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina. He says about 16 years ago, they came to Cherokee County to live with his mother's brother. 

"That's when I parted ways with the family," says Johnny.

He says Adam's controlling, abusive behavior drove a wedge between him and his parents.

"They would do whatever he wanted," says Johnny. "Anyone who was close to Adam pretty much lived in fear. He was the person that you didn't want to cross. You didn't cross him because you knew the consequences would come down on you."

<snipped>

He says he and his siblings have decided they will not claim Adam's body and will not hold a funeral.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2012/may/11/15/accused-kidnapper-murderer-adam-mayes-found-dead-g-ar-3770600/

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2012, 09:43:24 PM »

Did I miss the mention of bio dad, step mom and half sisters in the obit for Adrienne?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2012, 10:12:19 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/category/195967/video-landing-page?clipId=7261519&autostart=true

UNCUT:  Bain family spokesman speaks out

"David" is only said once, but I believe the spokesman's name is David Livingston (from the article).

Transcript of the video, minus some rephrasing etc. but I think it's close.  The interviewer questions sometimes faded out but I think I got most of what was asked.  Please forgive any errors.

Can you tell me how often you’re in touch with this family?  Have you seen the girls, have you been able to talk to them?  What is your sense of what they’re experiencing?

I have not seen the girls personally, in fact the FBI had asked that they not see the public or anyone other than family members until the meeting they had Saturday.  They were extremely tired after their meeting.  Actually, we were supposed to eat supper together and Gary called off the supper with my wife, myself, and the girls simply because they were just exhausted.  Sunday being Mother’s Day, would you would think that would be a private time for them and would be very difficult.  So no, I have not seen them.  But I have talked with Gary probably two or three times a day.

The last time you spoke with him, was that today?  And what did you hear from him?

No, actually I haven’t talked to him today.  I’ve been in court most all morning so no, it was not a situation where I’ve had a chance to talk to him today.  Yesterday I talked to them and talked to family members for about two and a half hours.

And what did you come away with, what are they telling you that you can share with us?

As you would expect, what’s normal for the girls would be normal for anyone.  Some days are good days, and some days are not so good.

Do they have any recollection; have they been able to share any of their experiences out there when they were being held captive that they’ve been able to relate to you that you can share with us?

No sir, basically what we’re doing is the adults are letting the professionals handle this.  If the girls want to talk about it we will certainly listen but with the same token, we don’t ask questions and at this point it has been my understanding is that they don’t really want to talk about it.  They’ll talk to professionals when it’s time but at the same time as any good parent would be, he’s there for them but on the same token he’s not pressing them for information.

The investigation is still ongoing, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) and the FBI are still involved, is that right in their daily lives and routines?

That’s correct; it’s my understanding that the investigation is ongoing dealing with people that may have assisted Mr. Mayes down there in Mississippi.  And because of that reason we are refraining from answering any questions we have about the case particularly because we don’t want to impair the information we have or impair the lawsuit we have against them.

Although I’m sure this is premature, is there any sense of if and when the girls might return to school, back to their normal lives?  How are those questions being addressed?

Through experienced counselors, they will control all of that.  I’m sure Mr. Bain will try to acclimate them back into their normal routine as quickly as possible, but on the same token, it’s a situation that it’s way too early to put a timetable on it.

Can you share with us at all the degree at which the girls know anything?

They know their mother and their older sister are deceased.  But as far as the other facts associated with it, I do not know.  I think some of the family members probably know some of the information.  I know law enforcement knows some of the information but that’s information that we would not be asking the girls, nor would anyone else associated with trained professionals.

Have you had any conversations with Gary about how someone...when you look at the pictures of Adam with the girls...and you look at the pictures of him with family members...how somebody who seems to be exuding that kind of love and was embraced by that family could do something like this.  Have you asked Gary?

Mr. Bain has related to me that it’s a total shock to him that Adam Mayes had this dark side.  He did not know anything about this type of circumstance, would have never thought that Adam Mayes would have hurt anybody, and it was a total shock to him that this could ever have occurred.

You shared with me the length of time that they knew each other so what kind of basis is that relationship?

Mr. Bain was married to Adam’s older sister and he had known Adam since Adam was approximately seven years old.  So I mean Mr. Bain as I’m sure he was not in constant contact with Adam or anything along those lines; but on the same token, it’s somebody that he’s known since this man was a child.  And though Adam was probably as most people have described him as odd, he never would have envisioned anything like this out of this man.

To what degree did Adam have access to the Bain family?

You know the relationship was not what has been characterized in the press.  I was talking to family members and they said to me that they had seen Adam approximately three times since the first of the year.  So it was not an everyday or every week type of event that they would see Adam.  But it’s as if you had known him, or Mr. Bain had known him all of his life...all of Adam’s life...since he was a small boy.  It was not anything that he would have expected in any way shape or form...or even could have anticipated.

You had related to me Gary talking to you about how Adam had occasionally (even?) said among family the girls were his, can you relate that again for me?

Basically Adam had in jest said something about being the father of the children, and let me emphatically say there is no way that Adam Mayes is the father of any of these children o.k.; and that when confronted about that Adam would say “Oh I know I’m not their father, I just love them like I’m their father”.  So it’s not a situation that it was ever taken into consideration that he was really serious or really even pondering that this would be correct.

Adam, as I understand it came up to help Gary and was going to help Gary.  What was... they were going to move?  What was the circumstances under which this all started?

The two oldest girls suffer from severe asthma.  Two years ago they had lived in Arizona and because of family concerns and family demands they had to move back to Tennessee.  And they had moved back to Tennessee and had lived here for approximately a year and the children’s asthma was acting up again.  We understand that Arizona’s climate is a lot more arid than Tennessee so hence they had decided to move back to Arizona for the health of the children.  They had been moving and putting furniture in a U-Haul all day is what they had been doing.  So they were in the process of leaving the next day to go to Arizona and Mr. Mayes was going to drive one of the vehicles and Mr. Bain was going to drive the other vehicle.  So it’s obvious that you wouldn’t choose somebody that you thought was a psychopath to go with you on a thousand mile trip with furniture.

Any sense from the girls or Gary what happened that triggered all of this that morning?  It seems like it just pretty suddenly turned ugly?

We don’t know.  We honestly don’t know.

And Mr. Bain didn’t hear anything?  I know there’s another daughter who lives in the house.  Can you relate the circumstances of that?  Are you comfortable talking about that?

No, I’m not comfortable talking about the facts because obviously it’s still under investigation and there may be some things that I may say that may...  We don’t know exactly who was involved.  We know that Teresa has said that she and her mother were involved.  We don’t know the extent that they were involved.  So hence you know if I said something such as Gary Bain saw nothing, heard nothing, which virtually is the case; it may tip Teresa and/or her attorney to not say something that may incriminate the case against them or in other words it may give them some kind of guidance so yeah I really want to refrain from saying anything about what Gary knew or saw or anything along those lines.

There’s no question Gary’s doing everything he can to help, how would you characterize his and your relationship with law enforcement in this?

A hundred percent cooperative; I’ve probably never seen anybody as cooperative with law enforcement as I have with Mr. Bain.

And you’re getting good feedback from law enforcement?

Absolutely

The whole country, you can’t look at those girls and not, even if you’re not a parent...and not have your heart go out to them.  What does the family want to tell the country about those girls and the family dynamic?

Well first of all the two little girls are as normal as anything, they’re very bright...probably exceptionally bright.  I will tell you this; Mr. Bain wishes and prays that this had never happened.  Obviously because it has pretty much destroyed half of his family, and under the circumstances he would hope that people would be respectful and let them mourn and give them due time.  That when seen in public, and we do know they will be seen in public in the very near future...not ask them questions...because the public can be very inquisitive...and that’s not something that little girls need to have to relive by any means.  And on the same token, Mr. Bain wanted me to say to the public at one time...while this case was pending, before the little girls were...we discussed releasing a statement and we contacted the District Attorney General’s office, that’s Mr. Mike Donavan...and we were talking to Mike as to whether he wanted to make a statement...that type of thing.  It was decided that he would not make a statement and it was for fear that any statement that he made may jeopardize the girls.  We had no idea whether Mr. Mayes was in contact with television.  We knew nothing as to what lie he would have told the girls to get their cooperation, if he got that.  We had no earthly idea so hence in those circumstances you do nothing that may be harmful; so that was the reason Mr. Bain was never seen on television pleading for his girls to come back home.  A lot of people asked that question, “Where’s the daddy?”  Well, the daddy’s looking out for his little girls.

And now what is the family’s perspective, what do they want us to know?

Mr. Bain is doing everything humanly possible to help his children, and he will continue to do everything humanly possible to help his children.  The first and most important criteria that Gary Bain has is for the safety and welfare of his children, hence he is going to do nothing that may injure or impede in any way law enforcement, investigation, or the mental welfare of his children.  Hence, he is going to do what he can to be of assistance and not an impediment.

Finally David, there has been a tremendous outpouring of emotional support for these girls.  Is there anything the family wants to say to those millions of wellwisher’s?

Well basically, thank you.  Under the circumstances it’s a hard thing for some people to say but he wanted to thank law enforcement.  It’s hard to say which agencies to thank because there are so many to thank but obviously the TBI, the FBI, the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation, the local District Attorney General’s office, every law enforcement officer that had anything to do with it, and the public at large, and the news media for getting the word out; because a lot of people believe that the news coverage of this assisted in the capture of Adam Mayes.  And that’s what he wanted to say, thank you.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2012, 10:29:54 PM »

Did I miss the mention of bio dad, step mom and half sisters in the obit for Adrienne?

_____

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2012, 10:39:12 PM »

texasmom,
Thank you for transcribing.  I really feel for Gary.  He has got to be in shock with what has happened to his family and yet, he still has to deal with a need for a spokesperson, getting the girls the support and help they need to recover mentally, and help them grieve for their mom and sister.  Pressure on top of pressure.  I pray they all have a good support system around them in the months and years to come.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2012, 10:56:37 PM »

texasmom,
Thank you for transcribing.  I really feel for Gary.  He has got to be in shock with what has happened to his family and yet, he still has to deal with a need for a spokesperson, getting the girls the support and help they need to recover mentally, and help them grieve for their mom and sister.  Pressure on top of pressure.  I pray they all have a good support system around them in the months and years to come.

I can not imagine what he is going through.  He seems like he really took care of that family, even willing to move to Arizona in order to better the girls breathing. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2012, 11:14:53 PM »

texasmom,

You're welcome, KittyMom!

I feel sorry for Gary too, he's got his hands full; and there is a long road ahead.  Not only to get through their grief (not to mention his own), and healing for the girls from the trauma they've been through.  But they will more than likely have to relive a lot of it with the trials of Teresa and Mary.  I hope they have a very good support system in place.  Hopefully, law enforcement is helping with that too.  I think it will be a while before anything seems even close to normal for them all.  We all know it will never be the normal they've known, with Jo Ann and Adrienne forever taken from them; so they have to get used to a "new normal".  I know it's going to be hard for them.  I can just imagine that Gary thanks God every day though for returning Alexandria and Kyliyah to him, no matter how hard the road ahead is...he still has them.  And eventually, they will get through this.  His priorities are in the right place, taking care of those precious girls.  I'm praying for the strength he'll need to get through it all.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2012, 11:27:59 PM »

texasmom,

I can not imagine what he is going through.  He seems like he really took care of that family, even willing to move to Arizona in order to better the girls breathing. 

Both Adrienne and Alexandria seemed to love sports, and I'm sure the problems with their asthma made it difficult to do all the things they wanted to do.  And as a parent, I can imagine how much Gary and Jo Ann worried about them too.  Asthma is serious, when you can't breathe it's scary!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2012, 09:20:22 AM »

texasmom,

You're welcome, KittyMom!

I feel sorry for Gary too, he's got his hands full; and there is a long road ahead.  Not only to get through their grief (not to mention his own), and healing for the girls from the trauma they've been through.  But they will more than likely have to relive a lot of it with the trials of Teresa and Mary.  I hope they have a very good support system in place.  Hopefully, law enforcement is helping with that too.  I think it will be a while before anything seems even close to normal for them all.  We all know it will never be the normal they've known, with Jo Ann and Adrienne forever taken from them; so they have to get used to a "new normal".  I know it's going to be hard for them.  I can just imagine that Gary thanks God every day though for returning Alexandria and Kyliyah to him, no matter how hard the road ahead is...he still has them.  And eventually, they will get through this.  His priorities are in the right place, taking care of those precious girls.  I'm praying for the strength he'll need to get through it all.
well said.  He and the girls and the family need our prayers.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2012, 06:08:26 PM »

Notice too, that JoAnn was preceded in death by Adrienne. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2012, 09:29:04 PM »

Notice too, that JoAnn was preceded in death by Adrienne. 

Yes..wonder how they know that exactly?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.