April 26, 2024, 09:29:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jo Ann (Jodie) Bain and Three Daughters #2 5/11/12  (Read 130330 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: June 06, 2012, 01:35:31 PM »

Sounds like the brother has some ethics. I would claim the body and burn it and spread the ashes in the septic tank. But I might be  a beoch!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: June 07, 2012, 09:30:52 PM »

Adam Mayes' body arrives at university's 'body farm'
Updated: Jun 07, 2012 5:08 PM MDT

KNOXVILLE, TN -
(WMC-TV) – The body of suspected killer Adam Mayes is now at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville and it will be used for science.

The body was delivered to the university's body farm overnight.

Investigators say Adam Mayes killed Jo Ann and Adrienne Bain as part of his plan to kidnap Alexandria and Kyliyah Bain. He held them captive for two weeks.

Mayes shot and killed himself in the woods in Union County, Mississippi.

His family would not claim his body.

"It could've come back onto my county if no one would claim him," said Union County Coroner Mark Golding.

From her jail cell, Mayes' wife, Teresa, signed the paperwork to send the body to UT Knoxville's Forensic Anthropology Center.

While the body farm declined to comment, the former Shelby County medical examiner offered insight as to what could come next.

::snipping2::

http://www.kait8.com/story/18732748/body-of-adam-mayes-arrives-at-universitys-body-farm
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2012, 10:34:07 AM »

Adam Mayes' body arrives at university's 'body farm'
Updated: Jun 07, 2012 5:08 PM MDT

KNOXVILLE, TN -
(WMC-TV) – The body of suspected killer Adam Mayes is now at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville and it will be used for science.

The body was delivered to the university's body farm overnight.

Investigators say Adam Mayes killed Jo Ann and Adrienne Bain as part of his plan to kidnap Alexandria and Kyliyah Bain. He held them captive for two weeks.

Mayes shot and killed himself in the woods in Union County, Mississippi.

His family would not claim his body.

"It could've come back onto my county if no one would claim him," said Union County Coroner Mark Golding.

From her jail cell, Mayes' wife, Teresa, signed the paperwork to send the body to UT Knoxville's Forensic Anthropology Center.

While the body farm declined to comment, the former Shelby County medical examiner offered insight as to what could come next.

http://www.kait8.com/story/18732748/body-of-adam-mayes-arrives-at-universitys-body-farm

Well, at least in death he will provide some good to society.  Too bad that they couldn't have  harvested organs -- skin, eyes, etc.  I know he had history of heart problems, but there are other body parts that could have brought healing to others. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: June 09, 2012, 12:06:20 AM »

Please make it a habit of copying the date of the article along with the headline and when posting a snippet and the link.  Often the date is very important! 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: June 09, 2012, 08:10:17 PM »

Please make it a habit of copying the date of the article along with the headline and when posting a snippet and the link.  Often the date is very important! 

Little confused about what you are asking for, Klaas.  In the quote that I just copied, do you want the original date as opposed to the update?  Sorry to be dense, I just want to follow the protocol.  Thanx for any clorification.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: June 09, 2012, 09:42:10 PM »

Little confused about what you are asking for, Klaas.  In the quote that I just copied, do you want the original date as opposed to the update?  Sorry to be dense, I just want to follow the protocol.  Thanx for any clorification.   

I'm not Klaas (by a long shot  ) but the way you posted the article was just fine. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2012, 09:32:32 AM »

Flutter - almost all articles have the date right under the title/header of the article.  Without the date we have no way to know when the information was being reported so the date is important.  Sometimes people post the link, header without the date and makes it hard to tell when it was.  That's all, having the date posted is most helpful and we want everyone to make a habit of it.  Thanks!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2012, 02:26:27 PM »

Flutter - almost all articles have the date right under the title/header of the article.  Without the date we have no way to know when the information was being reported so the date is important.  Sometimes people post the link, header without the date and makes it hard to tell when it was.  That's all, having the date posted is most helpful and we want everyone to make a habit of it.  Thanks!

10-4, good buddy

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2012, 10:34:49 PM »

http://www.bulletintimesnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2705%3Apreliminary-hearing-continued-for-mayes-women-&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=44

Preliminary hearing continued for Mayes women
Written by Sara Leigh Roberts      
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 2:20 AM

Mary and Teresa Mayes did not appear in court as scheduled on June 19 for their preliminary hearing. Judge Charles M. "Chip" Cary announced in the courtroom that psychological examinations indicated that more tests were needed on the women. Because it was unclear when the results of additional tests may be in, no court date was reset for the preliminary hearing.

Mary and Teresa Mayes are being held in the Hardeman County Jail. Mary Mayes, 65 year-old mother of Adam Mayes, is being held on charges of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping with bond set at $500,000. Teresa Mayes, 31 year-old wife of Adam Mayes, is charged with two counts of First Degree Murder and Especially Aggravated Kidnapping with bond set at $500,000.

Charges against the women stem from their involvement in the kidnapping and murder of Jo Ann Bain and her daughter Adrienne Bain and the kidnapping of Bain’s two younger daughters from their home in Hardeman County by 35 year-old Adam Mayes of Guntown, Mississippi.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2012, 03:55:57 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18909871/teresa-and-mary-mayes-letters-from

EXCLUSIVE: Teresa and Mary Mayes write letters from jail

Posted: Jun 28, 2012 6:53 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 29, 2012 5:52 AM CDT

MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC-TV) – Jailhouse letters written by the two women accused of helping Adam Mayes murder and kidnap a Mid-South family were shared exclusively with Action News 5.

EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
Read excerpts from the letters Teresa and Mary Mayes wrote from their jail cells

Investigators say Adam's wife Teresa Mayes, and his mother, Mary, helped him carry out his plan against the Bain family. Both women have been sending letters to Teresa's sister, Bobbie Booth, in Chattanooga.

Some of the letters are child-like, while others are what nightmares are made of.

"I should have listened to you when you said that there was something about him you did not like," read the letter from Teresa Mayes to her sister.

The letter written by Mary Mayes said, "Teresa and I are very lucky we are alive. I believe he was coming back to kill both of us. Josie how or why did this happen? What did I do wrong?"

Adam Mayes murdered Jo Ann Bain and her 14-year-old daughter, Adrienne. Investigators say the trio then kidnapped Bain's two younger daughters, Alexandria, 12, and Kyliyah, 8.

As authorities were closing in, Adam killed himself, leaving his wife and mother to face the only charges in the case.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: June 30, 2012, 12:00:48 PM »

MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC-TV) – Jailhouse letters written by the two women accused of helping Adam Mayes murder and kidnap a Mid-South family were shared exclusively with Action News 5.

EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
Read excerpts from the letters Teresa and Mary Mayes wrote from their jail cells

Investigators say Adam's wife Teresa Mayes, and his mother, Mary, helped him carry out his plan against the Bain family. Both women have been sending letters to Teresa's sister, Bobbie Booth, in Chattanooga.

Some of the letters are child-like, while others are what nightmares are made of.

"I should have listened to you when you said that there was something about him you did not like," read the letter from Teresa Mayes to her sister.

The letter written by Mary Mayes said, "Teresa and I are very lucky we are alive. I believe he was coming back to kill both of us. Josie how or why did this happen? What did I do wrong?"

Adam Mayes murdered Jo Ann Bain and her 14-year-old daughter, Adrienne. Investigators say the trio then kidnapped Bain's two younger daughters, Alexandria, 12, and Kyliyah, 8.

As authorities were closing in, Adam killed himself, leaving his wife and mother to face the only charges in the case.

From the same letters and story:

Mary wrote that her son's behavior was the family secret.

"When you are afraid of someone, you don't cross them or ask why. I have been that way for years. No one ever knew because who wants to be afraid of their children," Mary confessed in the letter. "I slept my first safe night behind bars and still dream of him coming in here." ::snipping2::

Therein lies the problem.  AM had been getting away with  his atrocious behavior for years--since childhood.  Parents can discipline a child when they are small so that by the time they are teens and beyond, the offspring has developed a sense of right and wrong.  If the child turns out like AM, then you call the police when they beat you up or display other criminal behavior.  For whatever reason, Mary chose not to do that or her son would have been in jail long before he had a chance to murder two innocent victims and violate others.   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2012, 10:12:15 AM »

MEMPHIS, TN -

EXCLUSIVE CONTENT

From the same letters and story:

Mary wrote that her son's behavior was the family secret.

"When you are afraid of someone, you don't cross them or ask why. I have been that way for years. No one ever knew because who wants to be afraid of their children," Mary confessed in the letter. "I slept my first safe night behind bars and still dream of him coming in here." ::snipping2::

Therein lies the problem.  AM had been getting away with  his atrocious behavior for years--since childhood.  Parents can discipline a child when they are small so that by the time they are teens and beyond, the offspring has developed a sense of right and wrong.  If the child turns out like AM, then you call the police when they beat you up or display other criminal behavior.  For whatever reason, Mary chose not to do that or her son would have been in jail long before he had a chance to murder two innocent victims and violate others.   
Flutter, I totally agree with what your are saying.  Most inappropriate behavior can be nipped in the bud when children are young.  Sometimes it might mean calling in outside help, but it can happen.  Bottom line for me, when we allow folks to get away with inappropirate behavior we are saying it's ok behavior.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2012, 01:22:57 PM »

Reward money paid for tips on Tennessee fugitive Adam Mayes, officials confirm
 July 30, 2012 at 2:56 p.m

The FBI and Tennessee law enforcement officials announced Monday they had paid reward money to several people for information that led to the capture of a fugitive accused of killing a Tennessee mother and daughter and kidnapping two other children.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/jul/30/reward-money-paid-for-tips-on-tennessee-fugitive/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2012, 02:30:02 PM »

Teresa's letters are pitiful.  Can you imagine someone so child-like in prison?  She'll be manipulated into all sorts of trouble.

Mary seemed more adult of the two. Why didn't she try to call LE?  If she knew what his plan was, why not warn the Bains?  Why not try to help prevent this from happening?  There are just so many things she could have done.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2012, 02:31:03 PM »

Reward money paid for tips on Tennessee fugitive Adam Mayes, officials confirm
 July 30, 2012 at 2:56 p.m

The FBI and Tennessee law enforcement officials announced Monday they had paid reward money to several people for information that led to the capture of a fugitive accused of killing a Tennessee mother and daughter and kidnapping two other children.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/jul/30/reward-money-paid-for-tips-on-tennessee-fugitive/
If that were me, I'd donate it to the girls' care.  I just don't think I could take a reward considering the horror of the situation.  But, that's just me.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: October 05, 2012, 01:39:58 AM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20121002/NEWS01/310020005/Adam-Mayes-wife-Bain-abduction-planned-year

Adam Mayes' wife: Bain abduction was planned for a year
Agent reads Teresa Mayes' TBI statement during her hearing
11:34 PM, Oct 1, 2012

BOLIVAR — Mississippi resident Adam Mayes told his wife over a year ago that he would abduct a 12-year-old Whiteville girl and kill members of her family, according to the wife’s statement to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

A TBI agent read from the statement during a Hardeman County General Sessions Court hearing on Monday for the wife, Teresa Mayes, who is charged with two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of especially aggravated kidnapping for her alleged involvement in the incident.

Adam Mayes’ mother, Mary Frances Mayes, also had a court hearing Monday on a charge of especially aggravated kidnapping. Hardeman County General Sessions Judge Chip Cary sent both cases to the grand jury for consideration.

In her statement to the TBI, Teresa Mayes said her husband described Alexandria Bain, 12, as “his new love” and said he and the girl were going to be together.

In the statement read by TBI special agent Valerie Troutt, Teresa said she believed the plot was fueled by Mayes’ romantic interest in Alexandria, and she explained how he carried out his plan.

“Adam is in love with Alex,” said the statement, which Teresa gave to the TBI while the girls were missing. “Adam stated he couldn’t live without Alex, and I think that is why he initiated his plan.”

(Page 2 of 3)

In her statement, Teresa, who was with Mayes for 11 years, said he planned to kidnap Alexandria and Kyliyah before the Bain family was supposed to move to Arizona.

Teresa said in the statement that Mayes sold a Harley Davidson motorcycle to pay for the kidnapping, and she also detailed her own cooperation in the scheme. There were at least two aborted attempts to kidnap the children before they finally were abducted, she said in the statement.

She stated that she and Mayes were going to kidnap the girls while they waited for the bus on April 25 but that she and Mayes arrived too late. She said they tried again on April 26, but the girl’s father was already outside, so the plan did not work.

“From Wednesday until Friday morning, I was stuck in the back of our Durango, purplish, blue in color, underneath blankets, and it was very hot,” Teresa said in the statement. “I had to drink warm soda, and all I had to eat was a jar of pickles. Adam had me stay in the van because he didn’t want (any) of the Bains to see me.”

She stated that Mayes had a key to the Bains’ home and was free to come and go as he pleased. She stated she had enough by Thursday morning and told Adam she wanted to quit and that he told her she knew too much and that he would kill her.

Teresa said Adam tried to kill Gary Bain with poison on the night of April 26 when he came home from work, by putting Visine and other prescription drugs in a tequila sunrise cocktail drink. The statement said Mayes made two drinks, including one for Jo Ann, but he gave them both to Gary because Jo Ann was asleep.

The statement said that after Gary and Jo Ann were in bed, Adam walked into Gary’s bedroom, woke Jo Ann up and told her to walk out to the shop by the house because Kyliyah was sleepwalking.

Once in the shop, Mayes hit Jo Ann with a board and then strangled her to death with a rope, Teresa said in the statement. She said he then went and smothered Adrienne.

Teresa stated that while Adam was at the house that night, he told her to drive around with Alexandria and Kyliyah.

(Page 3 of 3)

“Kyliyah was crying and Alex was telling Kyliyah to calm down, that she was gonna be Kyliyah’s new mom and that Adam was gonna be Kyliyah’s new dad,” the statement said.

After Mayes killed Adrienne and Jo Ann, he and Teresa drove the girls to Guntown with the two bodies, Teresa said in her statement.

Teresa stated that on the way she, Adam and the girls would pretend they were “playing school,” and that Alex would use the name “Angel” and Kyliyah would use the name “Paige.”

“Adam mentioned that he had different dates of birth and different Social Security numbers because he said he was gonna change their identities,” Teresa said in the statement. “He told me this on Friday, April the 27th.”

Mayes buried the bodies in the backyard of his home with a shovel Teresa borrowed from a friend. Teresa said she went to sleep and that when she woke up the next day, Mayes, while playing a video game, told her what he had done.

“Adam acted proud of himself, like he had accomplished his plan,” the statement said. “He mentioned that he was smarter than most criminals and would flee to Mexico without being caught.”

Adam Mayes disappeared into the woods with Alexandria and Kyliyah sometime after May 1. Mary Mayes’ statement to FBI agents, which was read in court, said he packed bags before leaving.

TBI special agent Cathy Ferguson addressed claims that Adam Mayes thought one of the girls belonged to him.

“We found no evidence to suggest that Adam was the father of any of the children,” she said.

The women’s cases are scheduled to go before a grand jury on Jan. 10.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: October 05, 2012, 01:54:13 AM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/19683897/teresa-mayes-testimony-reveals-details-about-bain-murders-kidnappings?c=n

Teresa Mayes' testimony reveals details about Bain murders

Posted: Oct 01, 2012 10:02 AM CDT
Updated: Oct 02, 2012 5:04 AM CDT
By Nick Kenney - bio | email
By Kelsey Jacobson, Digital Content Director - email

HARDEMAN COUNTY, TN -
(WMC-TV) – Teresa Mayes' testimony was read by a Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agent in a Hardeman County courtroom.

In the testimony, it was revealed that Adam Mayes had been planning the kidnapping of the Bain sisters for more than one year.  That is according to his wife, Theresa.

Her testimony also said that Adam was in love with Alexandria Bain, the 12-year-old sister who survived the ordeal. Teresa claimed he called her his "new love".  She said he was planning to move to Arizona because he said he could not live without her.

In her statement, Theresa said she and Adam originally planned to kidnap the girls from the bus stop two days earlier, but showed up late and failed.

She hid the Mayes' Durango at the Bain house for two days eating pickles and warm soda while her husband waited for an opportunity.

"Thursday night, Adam poisoned Gary using Visine, Lexorall, Darvocet, Demerol in a Tequila sunrise. Jo Ann was supposed to drink one as well, but she went to sleep beforehand so Adam gave Gary the drink intended for Jo Ann," the testimony read.

Teresa claims Adam then hit Jo Ann Bain with a two by four.

"He said this didn't phase her.  Adam said she fought while he was strangling her with a rope with PVC at the ends," said Teresa Mayes' testimony.

The testimony also revealed that Adam Mayes smothered Adrienne, but that was all he shared with his wife.

Teresa said Jo Ann and 14-year-old Adrienne Bain were killed at the home.  She also said that the girls were on their property the first time investigators came to their door.

"The deputy told us about the girls and Jo Ann, but my name was never brought up, but Adam's name was brought up," said Teresa's testimony.  "Adam said he didn't know where the girls were.  And Adam elbowed me when the deputy turned his head.  And I said, 'Oh my god,' and went back into the house.  I checked myself into behavioral about an hour later.  Adam and I fought about this and Mary took my side in the argument.  I think the kids were on the camera in the yard at the time."

The judge decided to turn Teresa Mayes' case over to the grand jury.

She is charged with two counts of first degree murder and two counts of especially aggravated kidnapping.

The judge also turned Mary Mayes' case over to the grand jury.

Mary's defense attorney, Terry Dycus, says his client did not assist in a kidnapping.

"Our client all along has said that she didn't know that they were kidnapped," said Dycus.

He also said he is concerned about hearsay evidence, which lead him to a previous Action News 5 report and jailhouse letters sent to Teresa's sister, Bobbi Lee Booth.

"My client says she's never sent any letters to her, that she's very limited in her resources. She doesn't have any stamps and wouldn't have wasted a stamp on a letter to Bobbi Lee Booth," said Dycus.

Mary is charged with two counts of especially aggravated kidnapping.

To read Teresa Mayes' entire testimony from Monday, click here.  But first, a warning... readers may find the content in the testimony disturbing.

http://files.wmctv.com/TeresaMayesTestimony.pdf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 05, 2012, 02:11:27 AM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/19683897/teresa-mayes-testimony-reveals-details-about-bain-murders-kidnappings?c=n

To read Teresa Mayes' entire testimony from Monday, click here.  But first, a warning... readers may find the content in the testimony disturbing.

http://files.wmctv.com/TeresaMayesTestimony.pdf

Read Mary Mayes' testimony.

http://files.wmctv.com/marymayestestimony.pdf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2012, 02:42:41 AM »

http://wreg.com/2012/10/01/teresa-mary-mayes-in-court/

Teresa Mayes: Bain Daughter Planned To Run Away With Adam Mayes

Posted on: 10:17 am, October 1, 2012, by George Brown and Adam Hammond, updated on: 05:43pm, October 1, 2012

(Bolivar, TN)Teresa and Mary Mayes were both held over today for a Grand Jury due to their roles in the kidnapping and murders of the Bain family.

During a court hearing, we were told Adam Mayes wanted to run away with Alexandria and Kyliyah to Mexico.

Teresa Mayes told investigators the plan was for Mayes and Alexandria to act like Kyliyah’s parents.

She said, “I saw Adam kiss Alex on the lips and she would change clothes in front of him. It upset me but there wasn’t anything I could do about it. Because Alex was moving back to Arizona Adam said he couldn’t live without her and that is why Adam initiated this plan.”

She said Alexandria Mayes wrote plans to run away with Adam Mayes in a journal because she did not want to move to Arizona.

According to Teresa, Adam Mayes tried to poison Greg Bain on more than one occasion but with no success.

Teresa Mayes reportedly tried to back out of the kidnapping plan. She said Adam Mayes threatened to kill her if she didn’t help.

Teresa said she didn’t go inside the house. but was hiding in the back of a car outside to help Adam escape with Alexandria, “Kyliyah was crying and Alex was telling Kyliyah to calm down because she was going to be her new mom and Adam was going to be her new dad.”

Teresa Mayes admitted to buying a chemical that would dissolve the bodies of Jo Ann and Adrienne Bain.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2012, 02:59:08 AM »

https://twitter.com/AHammond_WREG3

Adam Hammond
@AHammond_WREG3
Follower of Jesus, proud husband of Lauren, soon to be dad of Kinney Hammond, aspiring entrepreneur, news reporter, eternal optimist,always down for a good time
Memphis, TN · http://www.facebook.com/DouglasAdamHammond

1 Oct Adam Hammond ‏@AHammond_WREG3
#Mayes says Adam was going to change the #Bain girls names to Angel and Paige and had new social security numbers and DOBs for them
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite

#MaryMayes now bound over to grand jury of Hardeman County.

TBI: Mary #Mayes told other people the bodies were buried in the backyard

Mary #Mayes says she dropped Adam and girls off at the woods where the hid but didn't why

Appears to be more evidence connecting Teresa to kidnapping than Mary

FBI agent says Mary #Mayes had been very willing to help

Mary #Mayes: Adam told his mother Jo Ann Bain asked him to take the #Bain girls bc their father was hitting them too hard

No evidence to show Adam #Mayes was the father of any of the girls

Neither Teresa or Mary #Mayes showing emotion

Adam #Mayes and the #Bain girls he kidnapped. Alex on right pic.twitter.com/66cFs7Xt
 View photo   Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Mary says she helped #Mayes while he was hiding in woods with girls.

Adam told his mother he was afraid to take polygraph test then came home with his long hair cut off.

Mary #Mayes says she woke up to find Adam digging holes in backyard, woke up with the filled in. He was upset next AM over AZ move.

Now reading Mary's statement.

TBI Agent: Mary #Mayes statements were originally lies but she started to incriminate herself

Teresa Mayes says Adam was staying at the Bain's for the night to 'help them move to AZ," & she hid in the car to help kidnap during night

Mary #Mayes charged with 2 counts of especially agg kidnapping. Sames as Teresa minus the 2 counts of murder.

Mary #Mayes is competent to stand trial based on mental eval.

Adam #Mayes mother Mary now before the judge. pic.twitter.com/b8EpAMsl
 Hide photo   Reply  Retweet  Favorite
7:56 AM - 1 Oct 12 · Details Flag media

Teresa #Mayes is now held over to grand jury. Her statement is very detailed and upsetting.

#Mayes: Alex had a notebook where she and Adam had written out their plans to leave together

#Mayes said she helped with kidnapping, knew about it a head of time and almost backed out but Adam said he would kill her.

#Mayes: Adam had pics of young girls on his phone and was hitting people up for Viagra. Also found a preg test on Adam

#Mayes: Adam wanted to kill everyone but the 3 girls and flee to Mexico with Alex

#Mayes: Alex said she would rather kill herself than go back to Arizona. She told her little sister she was her new mom

Mayes said Adam poisoned the girls dad. He fell asleep but did not die.

Teresa Mayes says Adam used money sold from a Harley to kidnap girls. Did it bc he was in love with little girl Alex.

Early morning for court in Bolivar. #AdamMayes mother and wife will appear for pretrial hearing. #news #BainRescue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.