March 19, 2024, 12:20:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594043 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: July 22, 2015, 03:49:18 PM »

Desiree Young - May 31, 2015

"We've found evidence to suggest that Terri might have been trying to get rid of things connected  to Kyron. ...."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.html

THE 2010 AND 2013 CORNELIUS PASS SEARCHES

Think about it.  A white pick up was reportedly observed twice in the the Cornelius Pass area ... one at 3:00 PM on the day that Kyron went missing and the other at 2:00 AM on the morning of June 5th.  Considering Terri and Kaine were at home meeting the school bus at 3:00 PM on June 4, 2010 ... speculation abounded that it was Dede who was the driver of that white pick up.

On June 6th ... Jim Kelley claimed that two official searches had already been conducted.

Dede may not have been afforded immunity until 2013.  She may not have appeared before the Grand Jury until 2013.  However ... according to her attorney in August 2010 there was some cooperation going on between his client and investigators.  Hey ... Chad Stavely was convinced that it was only a matter of time until THE indictment against Terri came down.

Could it be that a further Cornelius Pass search was initiated in August 2010 as a result of a tip that investigators had gleaned from Dede and/or her cell phone /computer?

Could it be that disposable phones were the focus of the August 2010 official search and a September 2013 private search in the Cornelius Pass area ... disposable phones that were purchased prior to June 4th ... disposable phones that may have been used in the planning and execution stages encompassing the disappearing of Kyron?

Connect the Dots

June 2010

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
June 06, 2010

<snipped>

Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away."

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

July 2010

Blink - July 23, 2010

17.  Sondra says:
July 23, 2010 at 1:51 am

Could DeDe be the red head in truck ….

This is exactly who I believe was in that truck. She is FOS also, her vehicle was processed as well.  B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-16/

August 2010

Crews Search Again In Kyron Horman Case
August 8, 2010

Crews returned to northwest Portland on Saturday in the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search.

Search teams were seen near a field off Cornelius Pass Road, about one mile south of Skyline School. Kyron was last seen at the school June 4 and his stepmother was the last person known to have seen him.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/24556227/detail.html

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
August 18, 2010

<snipped>

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future. ....

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

I would be, frankly, surprised if TerriHorman did not eventually face charges in this case, Stavley said. I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11754848/

September 2013

Mom of missing Kyron won't 'let Terri win'
Sunday, September 1, 2013

<snipped>

Volunteers with the group Kyron Horman's World Soldiers set up a staging area in northwest Portland off Skyline Boulevard. They recruited two non-profit search agencies, and said they had an overwhelming response from volunteers.

Aided by 10 search dog teams, around 60 volunteers each day scoured the area around Skyline Boulevard and Germantown Road -- the same area searchers combed shortly after Kyron disappeared in 2010.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/marion-county/volunteers-continue-search-for-kyron

+++++

Dede's Attorney - Chad Stavely - In His Own Words - August 18, 2010

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case.  I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

Video (.50)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 12:14:37 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: July 22, 2015, 09:42:46 PM »

THE SEPTEMBER 2015 SEARCH

Kyron Horman disappearance: 'Crying and praying, hoping today will be day' he returns
May 31, 2015

<snipped>

In September, Young is planning another search.

She hopes to bring in 15 tracking and cadaver dog teams from Washington, Idaho, California and Florida to search in the Portland area, but wouldn't say where. She's organized several other searches in the past.

She said they've turned up evidence implicating Terri Moulton Horman, who was married to Kaine Horman at the time Kyron went missing. ....

"We've found evidence to suggest that Terri might have been trying to get rid of things connected to Kyron," Young said, referring to the previous searches. "She's not going to talk until we have evidence to confront her. We have to find it."

Terri Horman and her lawyers have said she wasn't the last person to see Kyron that day, but haven't offered further explanation. She has never faced charges.

Young said she's coordinating the search with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, but said the agency wouldn't take part. She plans to keep searching until every inch of territory is covered.

"There are so many different areas that have to be searched thoroughly," Young said. "It's a big canvas. There is no way that law enforcement can do that."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:35:48 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #962 on: July 23, 2015, 08:54:03 AM »

Blink

Throughout the past five years I have appreciated the Oregonian/Oregon Live coverage on the Kyron Horman case.  Maxine is one of my favorite reporters/writers.  Your comment re the unreported interview that she had with Terri's attorneys was troubling.  I emailed Maxine.  I had expected her to respond with an explanation ... not an outright denial.

Over the years local media outlets as well as the major networks would have bent over backwards affording Peter Bunch and/or Stephen Houze a platform.  Both choose to remain silent.  Could it be that Terri's ongoing silence has everything to do with adherence to her attorneys' instructions.

Janet

+++++

Blink on Crime - July 1, 2015

2.  ... Here’s another gem for y’all.  I have recently been made aware that Maxine Bernstein interviewed BOTH Houze and Bunch in court years ago and asked questions regarding how they believed TH was innocent, etc, they both gave an on camera interview and ….. SHE NEVER AIRED IT. Not a syllable. I am going to guess that was what Houze was referring to when he blasted the media about not researching the merits of the civil suit that was dropped.  B

39.  I guess it is fair to note that I doubt Bernstein made that call on her own- it was likely the news editor, but regardless, how bias is that?  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/12/31/kyron-horman-missing-new-years-eve-settlement-ends-horman-marriage/#comments

Maxine Bernstein - July 1, 2015

False - I have reported all that I've learned.  On camera interview? I'm a print reporter who uses an i-phone to capture video occasionally, but not in court in the Horman case, so not sure what this is referring to.

I captured the statements Houze and Bunch made in open court in my stories.

Maxine Bernstein
Oregonian Staff Writer
503-221-8212/desk
503-913-4183/cell
mbernstein@oregonian.com
Just bumping this.I also would like to see a response to this.
2nd Bump

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: July 24, 2015, 12:39:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/championracewaymedford

Justice for Kyron Horman!

It’s Race 4 Kyron Day!!

Every day we get up to face another day without our Kyron. Some days are harder than others, but days like today bring us hope. Searches bring us hope. Hope that one day there will be peace in our lives. That this void Kyron has left will be filled, and I’ll finally get to post a shiny new picture of that face we love so much, instead of memories. I pray that no one ever has to feel the grief that we carry every second of every day, or feel that desperation of not knowing what else to do. But we will never give up. We will never lose hope. We will keep searching for as long as it takes, and today we race! We Race 4 Kyron! Come join us, bring the whole family and help us bring Kyron home.

Thank you so much to all the people who have stuck by us through the last 5 years, and continue to do so. Most of you I will probably never meet, but your support matters just the same. To Champion Raceway for such a huge opportunity, and Molly who this couldn’t have been possible without. Today my heart is full.

Auntie Kelly

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: July 24, 2015, 08:37:52 PM »

RACE 4 KYRON

Race 4 Kyron event being held at Champion Raceway
Fri, July 24 2015

You can help in the search for missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman in Medford this weekend.

Champion Raceway in White City is hosting the 'Race 4 Kyron', with a portion of proceeds going to support search efforts in September for the missing 12-year-old.

Kyron went missing from his Portland elementary school in June of 2010 and hasn't been seen since.

“It's been 5 years and it doesn't get easier, whoever said that time heals all pain was crazy.”

If you'd like to help in the search for Kyron, 20% of the tickets sold at the raceway go to search efforts.

You can go here for more information.

If you'd like to donate directly to the search for Kyron Horman, a page is set up on Go Fund Me.

http://kobi5.com/component/zoo/item/race-held-in-white-city-for-missing-boy-kyron-horman.html#.VbLgc7NViko

Race 4 Kyron Underway at Champion Raceway
July 24, 2015

An effort is underway to help raise funds for the search for Kyron Horman.

Half of the proceeds from the presold tickets for tonight's Race 4 Kyron will help pay for a multi-state crew to search for the missing Oregon boy.

Organizers say that 20% of the tickets sold at the event will also go toward the search effort.

Gates open at 5:00PM at the Champion Raceway on Kershaw Road in White City.

Tickets are $10. Kids 8 and under are free.

http://www.kdrv.com/news/Race_4_Kyron_.html

Race 4 Kyron Horman
July 25 2015

White City, Ore.-- Dozens gathered at the Champion Raceway with their revved up engines.

They were there to support a Medford mother, Desiree Young who five years later is still looking for her son, 12-year-old  Kyron Horman.

Friday night's fundraiser was called "Race 4 Kyron." 20 percent of sales that night went to the Kyron Horman search fund.

Horman's mother has been working tirelessly to fund private searches for her boy.

Young said searches usually cost $6,000-$12,000 and they have one planned in September in Portland.

Young said she is grateful for the constant support of the community.

Video:
http://kobi5.com/news/item/race-4-kyron-horman.html#.VbW1kLNVikp

Desiree Davidson Young
Yesterday at 09:03 (July 25, 2015)

I would like to thank Champion Raceway for hosting us last night for the Race4Kyron. We thoroughly enjoyed watching the drag races and The Beast Jet Car was totally cool, thanks Jeff. All I thought all night long was how badly I wished Kyron could be there with us too see all of the cool love and support shown. I want to also thank my wonderful family, for always standing next to me and supporting me. Although a special thank you goes out to my sisters, Jay Lyn Davidson and Kelly Davidson Ramirez for going above and beyond in helping me organize and put together the Race. I most appreciate my Kyron volunteers Missing Kyron Horman and Kyron's World Soldiers, that drove so far to be there with us last night. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported Kyron by buying tickets and coming to the races, I hope you enjoyed your evening. We raised another $2,000 for Kyron's search, with all of advance tics, gate tics, and 50/50 money. We will be able to bring in more dog teams for the search. I am eternally grateful to everyone that helped make it such a success.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=161645780592018
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:18:04 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: July 28, 2015, 12:19:06 PM »

Blink - July 26, 2010

26.  .... "Houze has one objective, to zealously represent/defend his Client, who, has not been charged in this case.  Someone is going to have to tell me how one arrives at a $350K retainer for an innocent person." B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-24/#comments

+++++++

THE WITNESSES?

Witnesses?  What's the hold up?  After almost five years why has Terri's $350,000 up front attorney not legally challenged in a court of law the allegation that his client was the last person seen with Kyron ... the allegation that his client was behind the disappearing of Kyron ... the allegation that his client attempted to arrange a MFH plot against Kaine ... the allegations that has prevented his client from contact with her daughter?

Why has Terri's $350,000 up front attorney not called on his alleged witnesses to testify on behalf of his client?

Could it be that the depositions of the alleged witnesses by Terri's attorney did not happen or ... was it all for naught?  Could it be that the Stephen Houze' 2013 claim citing witnesses be defined as "smoke and mirrors"?

When ongoing briefings with investigators regarding case updates are considered ... it makes sense that there is an official foundation that Kyron's mother is referencing in her recent 2015 comment that places her son outside the school with Terri and Kiara immediately following the photo take of Kyron with his science project.

Portland Public Schools Spokesman - Matt Shelby - June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.  He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.
http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sheriff Office Release - June 18, 2010

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.  The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. .... However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Multnomah County Sheriff Captain - Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.
http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

Portland Public Schools Spokesman - Matt Shelby - June 21, 2010

"Two teachers were the last school staff to see Kyron at Skyline. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school with his stepmother, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

Blink-on-Crime Blog - August 6, 2013

.... Sometime after Terri Horman left the school with her daughter Kiara in tow, she was captured on store video prior to Kyron’s exit from Skyline School.   It is believed Kyron was last seen between 9:05 and 9:20 AM.

The following is a summation of multiple direct witness accounts, edited to protect witness identification only.

“…He must have been standing behind me because I only recall hearing him ask if the boy could help him bring some stuff in from his truck.  I thought it was (edited) until he looked up at him and then he looked at Ms. Matthews for approval and she nodded her head yes in response.  They walked out of the South entrance together and I do not recall seeing either of them again."

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/comment-page-1/#comments

Stephen Houze Claims - September 13, 2013

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."
http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Court Records Reveals - September 13, 2013

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.  They subpoenaed to deposte three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.
 http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

The Judge Rules - September 16, 2013

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.  Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor also said Horman's lawyers can't question young students who were subpoenaed by Terri Horman's lawyers. Kantor said he was concerned because they're minors and might divulge information they provided to a grand jury in the ongoing criminal inquiry, and he did not know whether the students or their parents had obtained lawyers.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Kaine's Attorney Demands - October 10, 2013

At the previous hearing, Terri Horman's attorney claimed he can prove his client was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School.

Now, Kaine Horman's attorney is demanding access to any documents that led Terri's legal team to make that assertion.
http://www.kptv.com/story/23657846/terri-horman-divorce-case-back-in-court-today

Kaine's Attorney Requests - October 9, 2013

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School.
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/25/12570816/

Terri Horman Claims - August 14, 2014

"He (Stephen Houze) stated in court I was in fact not the last person to have seen Kyron.  My lawyer has witnesses to prove it."
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/08/four_women_who_opposed_terri_h.html

Desiree Claims - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?"

"I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

Terri's Silence - Steven Houze' Silence - May 31, 2015

Terri Horman and her lawyers have said she wasn't the last person to see Kyron that day, but haven't offered further explanation. She has never faced charges.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.html

Desiree Firmly Believes - June 4, 2015

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle."

"We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact."
http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VaRVeflViko
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 11:29:51 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: July 29, 2015, 02:26:54 PM »

A.  THE KYRON HORMAN CASE - AN UPDATED THEORY IN A TIMELINE

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM - (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) - Terri Horman leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri convinces Kaine that the pick up truck is required that day to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks Dede Spicher and her former child advocate boyfriend (JW) at a location close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's vehicle is parked out of sight.

Driving Time - 10 minutes

08:00AM - 08:20AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231) - Terri, Kiara, Kyron, JW and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe and JW remain with the vehicle.  Terri, Kiara and Kyron head directly to the classroom where photos of Kyron and Kurtis are taken with their respective science projects.  Meanwhile ... DeDe and JW move the white pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit.  Upon exiting the classroom following the photo take Kyron's jacket and backpack are intentionally left behind on his desk.  Kyron is immediately taken from the school by Terri through a back exit to the waiting white pick up truck.  DeDe drives a short distance to retrieve her vehicle.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

08:35 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) - Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location purposely leaving behind cell phone and then makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed in Terri's pick up truck along with JW, Kiara and Kyron.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

09:00 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005) - Terri claims in an email to possess a 9:12 AM timed receipt.  JW, DeDe, Kiara (?) and Kyron remain in the pick-up truck.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

09:30 AM - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006) - While holding Kiara ... Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey allegedly between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM.  Kyron, Jason and DeDe remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 2 minutes

10:00 AM - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006) - Store owner reveals in a 2013 media interview that Terri was in the establishment ALONE.  No Kiara.  JW, DeDe, Kiara and Kyron remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 40 minutes

10:45 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) - Records allegedly reveal pings from Terri's cell phone that originate on Sauvie Island ... pings that motivated several official searches.  As prearranged ... Kyron is handed over to unidentified participant/s with safe haven network ties to Dede's child advocate former boyfriend (JW) ... Dede's child advocate former boyfriend who called media attention to himself 2 1/2 months following the disappearance of Kyron ... Dede's child advocate former boyfriend whose family is affiliated with children ministries in Mexico.

The implication?  Kyron was secreted away by an underground child advocate network to an unknown location outside the US.  The implication?  A safe-haven network implies that Terri, Dede or JW are not privy to the whereabouts of a secreted Kyron.  The implication?  DeDe and JW have been afforded immunity and will be the Prosecutor's star witnesses against Terri in an upcoming trial.  The implication?  Kyron lives!!

Driving time: 40 minutes

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006) - After dropping JW off (?) ... Terri arrives at gym.  Kiara is left in gym's childcare (?).  DeDe remains in the vehicle.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

Driving Time: 15 minutes

01:15 PM - (Horman Residence - 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron taken earlier to contacts ... emails Desiree.

02:00 AM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

APPROXIMATE TIME FRAME: 5 1/2 HOURS

APPROXIMATE ACCUMULATED DRIVING TIME - 2 1/2 HOURS

Backup Court documents/videos/articles to support my "theory" will be provided upon request.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:57:46 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 30, 2015, 12:58:19 PM »

(Continued)

Reading In Between the Lines

B.  THE KYRON HORMAN CASE - THE SECRETING OF KYRON?

1.  According to Kaine

October 25, 2010:  "I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron.''
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

June 3, 2011:  "In light of something not breaking, coming forward quickly, this is going to be a marathon, not a sprint.  This could go on for two, three, four years, potentially without closure."
http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-1-year-anniversary-123042478.html

May 30, 2015:  "She has become a dead end as far as making progress,  Someone else was involved. There's someone we don't know about."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_case_as_5th_anniv.html

June 2, 2015:  "Somebody else is involved with his disappearance and we need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are."
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/

June 2, 2015:  "You know they've done a lot of due diligence in the searching around here and as the searches continue and nothing is found the probability goes up that he is still out there and he's with somebody else."
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/

2.  According to Desiree

June 29, 2010:  "I believe that he s stashed I believe it's the investigation that's going to lead us [to him]."
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11755380/

May 21, 2015:  "Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?  I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

May 29, 2015:  " .... Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's. ...
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&reply_comment_id=982316055

June 4, 2015: "It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle."  "We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact."
http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VaRVeflViko

June 4, 2015:  "Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them." (Video Excerpt - 2:15)
http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

3.  According to Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton

September 17, 2010:  When asked if people would be shocked to find out what they know, Staton took a long silence.  "I know I'm taking a long pause on that, I have to think through that answer. I think there are things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you, that you'll think about later on when it's over. We have a knowledge of things we don't want to know about ... of things we wish we didn't know."
http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-No-evidence-Kyron-Horman-is-not-alive-103003704.html

4.  According to JW

The Letter - August 18, 2010

Excerpts:

"I suspect that sometime after we broke-up on August 1st, 2009, DeDe reconnected with Terri and Terri found DeDe to be a good listener, provided sound feedback and possibly provided each other with emotional respite. This cultivated to gaining DeDe’s trust and support."

"Terri may have told DeDe some story that Kyron was in danger and that Kaine was a bad dad and husband and that she needed to find a safe place for Kyron for a few days while she was dealing with Kaine in some way that would produce a long term solution."

"If DeDe is indeed involved, she probably thought she was helping protect Kyron and that she was somehow doing an act of child advocacy as well as helping a friend get out of a bad and unsafe situation."

"I believe in my heart that Kyron is still alive and stashed at a safe house. The DeDe that I knew very well for 10 months would have no part of harm to a child or getting rid of abody, no way."

"I am a child advocate who has more volunteer time helping endangered and displaced Multnomah county children than any other man out there. I care more than anyone can realize and pray hard for Kyron’s safe return."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

Internet Postings - August 2010

Excerpts:

"I have learned that she is waiting for the DA to offer her immunity to testify about what she knows and her involvement."

"I am convinced that Kyron is at a safe house somewhere far away.

"I am not giving anyone false hope by saying this, Kyron is alive and we will remember the day he is united with his family like the people of the sixties remember the day of the Kennedy assassination. I pray everyday without interruption for God to guide and direct the investigators to Kyron's location."

"I possess no inside information from investigators, rather I am reading the cards on the table from what I know of DeDe and the investigation and what has been reported in the media and internet. It takes a special kind of evil to kill an innocent child and I feel that at least DeDe would never do such a thing, rather cooperate with a good friend if the story she was told was plausable enough."

"DeDe presented to be a trusting person and just didnt hang out with "the wrong crowd" so to speak."

"How would a kidnapping scenario play out??? They would have a network of people taking Kyron out of state for unknown reasons, but a well thought out explanation for Kyron and the others involved."

"It was depriving Kane of his precious son that was the motivation here, not killing Kyron."

"I suspect that everyone involved knows know that they are in such huge trouble, facing multiple felonies and decades in prison, they are trying to save their tails and allowing LE to prove that they are involved."

Read more:
http://www.realitychatter.com/t2666-jw-name-removed-initials-only-please
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 11:23:02 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 31, 2015, 12:59:41 PM »

WITNESSES FOR THE PROSECUTION?

1.  Dede Spicher

When Dede's non-testimony before a 2010 Grand Jury and her pleading the Fifth to pertinent questions in a 2012 deposition is considered ... could it be that in 2013 the prosecutor finally caved and Dede was afforded an alleged immunity deal in exchange for her Grand Jury testimony pertaining to knowledge and participation in the secreting of Kyron Horman.

Could it be that the reason MCSO and the District Attorney's office would not respond affirmatively to media queries regarding Dede's claim she was "unofficially" cleared of wrongdoing is because the definition of an immunity deal implies otherwise?

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney.  He said that DeDe Spicher has testified before the grand jury for the criminal case.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/news/217645481.html

2.  JW

Could it be the JW is not only referencing his former girlfriend in his letter to the media and his internet postings but subtly implicating himself?  Could it be that the DA affording JW immunity in exchange for the truth encompassing the secreting of Kyron implies that Dede along with her former child advocate boyfriend will be Prosecution witnesses who will be targeting Terri in an upcoming trial.

The Letter - August 18, 2010

Excerpts:

"I suspect that sometime after we broke-up on August 1st, 2009, DeDe reconnected with Terri and Terri found DeDe to be a good listener, provided sound feedback and possibly provided each other with emotional respite. This cultivated to gaining DeDe’s trust and support."

"Terri may have told DeDe some story that Kyron was in danger and that Kaine was a bad dad and husband and that she needed to find a safe place for Kyron for a few days while she was dealing with Kaine in some way that would produce a long term solution."

"If DeDe is indeed involved, she probably thought she was helping protect Kyron and that she was somehow doing an act of child advocacy as well as helping a friend get out of a bad and unsafe situation."

"I believe in my heart that Kyron is still alive and stashed at a safe house. The DeDe that I knew very well for 10 months would have no part of harm to a child or getting rid of abody, no way."

"I am a child advocate who has more volunteer time helping endangered and displaced Multnomah county children than any other man out there. I care more than anyone can realize and pray hard for Kyron’s safe return."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

3.  Rudy Sanchez

When the following statements of Don Rees and Desiree Young are considered ... could it be that there were unsuccessful attempts by Terri to involve Rudy Sanchez in the disappearing of Kyron?  Think about it.  In his December 2013 statement Rees does not refer to the MFH against Kaine when referencing Rudy.  It is all about the Kyron Horman case.

Could it be that Rudy will be a witness for the Prosecution if indictments are handed down ... indictments charging Terri with MFH attempt/s against her stepson as well as involvement in his disappearance?

DA Don Rees - December 16, 2013

".... The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman.  That would include further information from Sanchez.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

Desiree Young - Facebook Posting - July 11, 2014

"DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way.  Just a matter of Kyron being found first.  The one and only person in the way of that is Terri."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516

4.  Michael Cook

Could it be that Michael Cook will be a witness for the prosecution if the Kyron Horman case goes to trial?  When the timing is considered ... could Michael Cook have been a plant and the sexting was an investigative set-up?  Will the unredacted transcript be entered into evidence?

Kaine Horman's lawyer files text exchange between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
August 16, 2010

<snipped>

Several of their text message exchanges June 30, obtained by Kaine's lawyer from law enforcement, were redacted in Exhibit A filed in court, but Kaine's lawyer alerts the court that she has the complete, unredacted copy that could be made available for the judge's examination.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kaine_hormans_lawyer_files_tex.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 11:09:55 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 01, 2015, 11:20:33 AM »

Desiree Young - September 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

A Forthcoming Trial?  A Forthcoming Plea Deal?

Could it be that it is just a matter of time until an indictment comes down against Terri and a trial will happen without investigators connecting the final dot ... without investigations learning the whereabouts of a secreted Kyron?  Could a trial be based on circumstantial evidence ... based on testimony of others including those who participated in the secreting of Kyron ... those who have been granted immunity in exchange for the truth?

Would it be in Terri's best interest to break her silence NOW and negotiate a plea deal through her $350,000 up front attorney in exchange for the truth ... the whole truth and ... nothing but the truth?

Desiree Young - June 29, 2010

"I believe that he s stashed I believe it's the investigation that's going to lead us [to him]."

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11755380/

Dede's Attorney - Chad Stavley - August 18, 2010

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case.  I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

Video (.50):

Desiree Young - June 5, 2015

“She’s (Terri) not been named a suspect just as a technicality – she’s definitely a person of interest.”

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/Mom-to-Kyron-Im-bringing-you-home-Be-strong-Im-coming--306296871.html

Desiree Young - June 21, 2014

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, the final answer. It’s frustrating.  It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle. We know who has the answer, she just refuses to talk."

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

Kaine Horman - Affidavit - October 25, 2010

Kaine Horman says he's learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

Desiree Davidson Young - July 20, 2015

"They are very busy right now.  Working to re-interview everyone involved in the case. ....   Oh yeah, lots of progress recently."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/p.853397301416859/853397301416859/?type=1&theater

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 02:44:45 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: August 01, 2015, 05:01:58 PM »

When all the negative media is considered ... negative media implying that Dede Spicher was most likely Terri Horman's accomplice in the disappearance of Kyron Horman ... why would Dede decline any opportunity to exonerate herself in the court of public opinion?  I would assume that both local and major media were bending over backward with competing offers for the case update following the Blink-on-Crime interview?  Instead the outcome has been a two year silence ... silence from Dede ... silence from Law Enforcement?

Nevertheless ... two years following the BOC interview ... Kyron's mother who is privy to behind the scenes happenings in ongoing briefings with investigators is not moved.  Her position that Terri and Dede are involved in her son's disappearance is unwavering.

The BOC-Dede Spicher Interview

Part 1 - September 2013

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/comment-page-1/#comments

Part 2 - September 2013
http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/comment-page-1/#comments

Former MCSO Bruce McCain - September 4, 2013

"It's not at all uncommon or unthinkable that the district attorney would be making an immunity deal with somebody associated with Kyron Horman's disappearance."

"If the goal was the get her story out, she could have picked frankly a better venue."

http://www.kptv.com/story/23343156/dede-spicher-breaks-silence-with-interview-on-crime-blog

The Dr. Phil Show

Desiree Davidson Young - September 12, 2013

Missing Kyron Horman
A message from Kyron’s Momma, Desiree

For all of my faithful Kyron supporters…a new Dr Phil show that is going to be covering Kyron for a full hour on Tuesday, September 17th. Please check your local guides to find out channel and time for your area. Please share and repost, let’s show Kyron just how much we want to bring him home. Thank you.

Ky-everything I do is for you, may God help us bring you home finally. I love you my Ky.

Mom

https://www.facebook.com/Face2faceSearchForTheMissing

Blink - September 12, 2013

31. ....In the interest of disclosure both Ms. Spicher and myself declined an invitation to appear.  B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/comment-page-2/#comments

The Disconnect

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

"Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them." (Video Excerpt - 2:15)

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:15:19 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 02, 2015, 09:17:08 AM »

We're still waiting for Kyron to come home.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 02, 2015, 11:31:21 PM »

The Secret Phones

Terri's Friend - August 6, 2010

KATU now knows that friends purchased cell phones to communicate with the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman after the second grader disappeared two months ago.  Additionally, one of those friends did so using a fake name, according to multiple sources on Friday.  A friend of Terri Horman said the secret phones were intended to provide some level of privacy with their conversations, which they felt were being monitored by law enforcement.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100161574.html

Dede Spicher - People Magazine Interview - August 18, 2010

The pair also assumed they were under surveillance. "Any conversations that we wanted to have, we'd go out into the yard," Spicher says. "When we were in the house, we'd talk about the kids, we'd talk about her marriage, talked about her family."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

Kaine Horman said the text messages continued after she was forced out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. ....

In text messages from June 30 through July 6 to Cook, Terri Horman referred to her criminal defense lawyer Stephen Houze as "Steve aka lawyer extrordainairre'' (sic). On July 3, she texted about the use of a "clean phone" to avoid monitoring by law enforcement, and on July 6, went to Cook's house, later telling him to lie for her or she would "get in trouble,'' Kaine Horman says in the affidavit.

Dede Spicher - BOC Interview - September 2013

"... I was advised through a meeting Terri had with a family friend and attorney that she should assume that all of her communication was being monitored by law enforcement and anyone she had contact with.  He told her to assume the house was bugged as well as vehicles, etc. .... I purchased one prepaid phone, after Terri shared the info from her meeting, in my own name, either June 29th or 30th. ...."

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/comment-page-1/#comments

Bottom Line

Blink - August 7, 2010

44. " .... What kind of conversations do you need to have outside of LE monitoring when their is a 7 year old missing would be my question."  B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-27/#comments
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:16:01 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: August 03, 2015, 01:23:53 PM »

After reading the October 25, 2010 affidavit filing of Kaine Horman ... on so many levels ... I cannot comprehend how anyone could fault Kaine's determination to prevent Kiara from contact with Terri.

Kiara's Well Being

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010

Kaine Horman argued in court files today that his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, is an "emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing Kyron." ....

He says Terri Horman's behavior after Kyron's disappearance -- failing polygraph tests, changing stories while displaying no emotions -- convinced him she's responsible. ....

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit.

Kaine Horman said the text messages continued after she was forced out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. ....

In text messages from June 30 through July 6 to Cook, Terri Horman referred to her criminal defense lawyer Stephen Houze as "Steve aka lawyer extrordainairre'' (sic). On July 3, she texted about the use of a "clean phone" to avoid monitoring by law enforcement, and on July 6, went to Cook's house, later telling him to lie for her or she would "get in trouble,'' Kaine Horman says in the affidavit.

<snipped>

Blink - October 27, 2010

18.  .... "It is just sickening. The matter of whether or not she is involved in Kyron’s disappearance aside, given her disassociative activities while her 7 year old step-son was missing, and her apparent Fugly coping, I would not let her my child under any set of circumstances. ...."  B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/comment-page-29/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 01:28:10 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 03, 2015, 02:30:21 PM »

We're still waiting for Kyron to come home.  

Waiting on God's timing must be sooo difficult for Kyron's parents.

Kaine Horman - June 2, 2015

Kaine Horman thinks about his missing son every day. "We need to find him.  We need to bring him home."

Desiree Young - June 20, 2015

"It's every single day, every single second I think about him. I talk to him on the drive to work, whatever I'm doing."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-mom-organizes-new-search-for-missing-boy-264011041.html

« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:26:12 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: August 04, 2015, 04:25:13 PM »

Some don't get it.  Why has Kyron's parents not sued PPS?  It makes sense IF Kaine and Desiree had not been convinced in ongoing briefings with investigators that probable cause existed that Kyron left Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2010 with Terri ... I can only assume that five years later PPS would have been sued big time and ...  a different path would have been pursued by Kyron's parents in their desperate quest for answers.

I also assume IF Terri was innocent of wrongdoing in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron ... her $350,000 up front attorney would have FOLLOWED THROUGH with a legal challenge against Kaine's allegations cited in the restraining order ... allegations that have prevented her from contact with Kiara for over five years.

++++

BOTTOM LINE

Portland Public Schools Spokesman - Matt Shelby - June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.  He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

19. "... Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron's disappearance and in the murder for hire plot.   Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this. ..."

Desiree Young - June 21, 2014

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, the final answer. It’s frustrating.  It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle. We know who has the answer, she just refuses to talk.”

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?"

"I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

"Hi all-Kyron's mom here-the new law was enacted after Kyron went missing and because Kyron went missing, a close friend Sal Esquivel helped us to write a law and pass it, to require schools to report a child being absent. With Kyron, we got the call from his Friday absence on the following Monday, after he had been missing for 3 days. Gut wrenching moment for me at the house. All while standing next to the devil that took him and knew what happened. Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's.

As far as security cameras, Chown Hardware, a sub-contracting company I used to work with in Portland, so kindly donated the camera system now in Skyline, after he'd been missing. They installed it free to the school, prior to the start of the next school year."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&reply_comment_id=982316055

Desiree Young and Kaine Horman - June 4, 2015

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle," said Young. ....

"We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact," Young said.

"We need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.

<snipped>

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 05:08:38 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: August 05, 2015, 01:17:05 PM »

THROUGH IT ALL - AMAZING STRENGTH - MAKING A DIFFERENCE

Kyron's Mom

THE PHONE CALL

Little Boy Lost
Dateline NBC
July 26, 2010

<snipped>

DESIREE YOUNG:  I got a phone call from the school, and she said, ‘Is this Desiree Young?' And I said, `Yes it is.' And she said, `You're listed as the emergency notification for Kyron Horman?' And I said, `Yeah, he's my son. What could I do?' And she said, `I have to notify you, he's missing.' And for a split second I thought it was a joke, and I said, `What?' She said, `He's missing.' I said, `I don't understand. How could he be missing?'

<snipped.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.VcPoEvlVikp

A DIFFERENT FOCUS

Kyron Horman disappearance: 'Crying and praying, hoping today will be day' he returns
May 31, 2015

<snipped>

Young tries to keep busy. She's a budget analyst at Southern Oregon University. She goes to therapy. She supports families as coordinator for Team Hope, a group of parent volunteers for the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

Young addresses at least one conference every year that's sponsored by the center. She also has shared her perspective as a parent of a missing child at nationwide law enforcement conferences, including for the Amber Alert system and Child Abduction Response Team Training under the U.S. Department of Justice.

CART teams are made up of professionals from various disciplines, including city and county police agencies as well as counselors, educators and specialists in  search and rescue. When a child goes missing, they work together, something that doesn't always come naturally to independent agencies.

Young, who still lives in Medford, played a role in Southern Oregon's CART certification a year ago.

Her public engagements are part of her drive to help improve the response when children go missing, she said. They also help her navigate her own rough times.

"There's part of that that gets me through every day," Young said. "It's different than talking to a parent of a missing child. It gives you a different focus. It provides a little bit more of a feeling that I'm doing something to improve the future."

<snipped>

Natalee's Mom

Loving Natalee - A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith - Beth Holloway - Sunny Tillman

THAT DREADED CALL

Preface

"I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I never imagined that would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But was, and I still am, because I will always search for her.  I will forever be Natalee's mom."

A LIFE BUILT AROUND FAITH AND HOPE

Page 230
:  "I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful."

TRIUMPH OVER DEVASTATION

Page 219:
"In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it."

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith eBook edition
by Holloway, Beth
ISBN: 9780061538681
Publisher: HarperCollins e-books
Year Published: 2007
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:01:20 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #977 on: August 08, 2015, 09:27:58 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=14987.0
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:11:28 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.