March 19, 2024, 02:23:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650053 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2012, 06:28:06 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/11/casey-anthony-tony-pipitone-salutes-citizen-investigators.html

Casey Anthony: Tony Pipitone salutes citizen-investigators
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on November, 21 2012 12:00 PM

WKMG-Channel 6 and Tony Pipitone have given people a lot to talk about this week.

That the topic is again Casey Anthony will either excite or annoy the populace.

A warning: Pipitone isn’t done. He will have more on his latest Anthony expose at 11 p.m. Wednesday and possibly at 6 p.m.

On Wednesday morning, Pipitone said he will highlight the blame issue between the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and the State Attorney’s Office.

The headline on the WKMG website sums up the major development in the story: “Cops, prosecutors botched Casey Anthony evidence.” Subhed: ”Computer search for ‘foolproof suffocation’ never found.”

You can see Pipitone’s detailed work at the station’s website. He acknowledges his debt to two “citizen-investigators,” Phoenix attorney Isabel Humphrey and Connecticut computer expert John Goetz. They had become acquainted through Websleuths, an amateur sleuthing web community, Pipitone said.

I heard from several readers who complained that they saw nothing new in Pipitone’s report. But most people aren’t that familiar with these details. Questions about prosecutors and the sheriff’s office have consequences in Orange County beyond the latest gossip about Casey.

A spokesman for defense attorney Jose Baez dismissed websleuths.com as an anti-Casey site and said Pipitone was relying on someone who had never testified or been admitted as an expert in the court of law.

Pipitone countered that the Baez camp was attacking people who had objectively gathered the information.

In his report, Pipitone cast doubt on several points that Baez made in his book, “Presumed Guilty.” Baez accuses George Anthony, Casey’s father, of making a search for foolproof suffocation on the family computer. But Pipitone details a timeline that shows George couldn’t have been home at that time.

Baez also pointed to George’s having an AOL Instant Messenger account as concrete proof that George had made the search.

“Jose said in his book that George was the only one who had an AIM account. And Casey didn’t,” Pipitone said. “That’s not true and Jose admits that in our interview and concedes he’s correcting subsequent versions of the book. So his concrete proof that it’s George because only George had an AIM account is false.”
 ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2012, 06:42:58 PM »

Video at link

http://www.ksn.com/content/news/also/story/Evidence-overlooked-in-Casey-Anthony-case/dyub65jWVk-GFydyBqY5vQ.cspx

Evidence overlooked in Casey Anthony case
Published: 3:05 pm
Updated: 3:06 pm

Legal analyst Richard Hornsby said the state would have had a better chance to convict Anthony had the evidence been discovered sooner.

"The words to describe there was a search that implicates Casey Anthony but no one found it stuns me best way to describe it," Hornsby said.

In his book, Anthony's attorney Jose Baez, first revealed their computer expert found the Anthony computer suffocation search in a mirror image of the hard drive the state provided them.

A sheriff's official said Tuesday that law enforcement experts failed to find the search in the same hard drive.

Lead prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick confirmed she asked the Sheriff's Office to investigate Baez' claims and discovered they were true.

Burdick said she never asked investigators to search for the term "suffocation" specifically before or during the trial but that, "I asked for a full history of June 16, 2008, before trial. I have those emails."
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2012, 06:54:09 PM »

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
That Jury had so much evidence presented to it that was damning for Casey- yet still they didn't convict her, not even of the lesser included offenses. I don't believe this information would have made them change their minds.  They had her pattern of behavior, hiding what had happened to Caylee, the BS Nanny story, the remnants of Caylee's dead body in her car, the searches for chloroform and chloroform in her trunk, the duct tape around her nose and mouth, the opinion of Dr G that it was NOT an accidental death but a homicide  - what else would it take to convince them?  They stated the reason they didn't convict was the Prosecution didn't prove HOW she died.  This information points towards the obvious, suffocation, but what did they think the purpose of the duct tape was if not death by suffocation?  Idiots on the Jury are to blame, not the prosecution..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2012, 07:03:41 PM »

That Jury had so much evidence presented to it that was damning for Casey- yet still they didn't convict her, not even of the lesser included offenses. I don't believe this information would have made them change their minds.  They had her pattern of behavior, hiding what had happened to Caylee, the BS Nanny story, the remnants of Caylee's dead body in her car, the searches for chloroform and chloroform in her trunk, the duct tape around her nose and mouth, the opinion of Dr G that it was NOT an accidental death but a homicide  - what else would it take to convince them?  They stated the reason they didn't convict was the Prosecution didn't prove HOW she died.  This information points towards the obvious, suffocation, but what did they think the purpose of the duct tape was if not death by suffocation?  Idiots on the Jury are to blame, not the prosecution..
I'm with you! I have always and still believe the jurors were paid off! I mean
No one can be that dumb? ESP 12!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2012, 08:52:24 PM »

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2012, 09:36:01 PM »

I'm with you! I have always and still believe the jurors were paid off! I mean
No one can be that dumb? ESP 12!
i have to believe the paid off option. It defies logic & possibility that they managed to pick 12 people equally stupid. Or Maybe the gene pool in pinellas is ridiculously shallow.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2012, 10:34:04 PM »

Absolutely!

Seems to me they did not take their job very seriously.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2012, 11:29:49 PM »

Video at link

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/State-attorney-legal-analysts-weigh-in-on-overlooked-Casey-Anthony-evidence/-/1637132/17515656/-/dfvlk7/-/index.html

State attorney, legal analysts weigh in on overlooked Casey Anthony evidence
Published On: Nov 21 2012 07:15:17 PM EST

ORLANDO, Fla. -
State Attorney Lawson Lamar and legal analysts are weighing in on the evidence in the Casey Anthony case  that was uncovered by Local 6 and overlooked by Orange County Sheriff's Office and prosecutors.

Lamar announced on Wednesday he wants to meet with Sheriff Jerry Demings to review exactly what happened with evidence in the Casey Anthony case being overlooked and why.

Local 6's Tony Pipitone broke the story on Tuesday night about how investigators and prosecutors botched the computer evidence, which the state would argue, showed that Anthony researched how to kill with poison and suffocation on the same afternoon her daughter, Caylee, was killed by poison and suffocation. Local 6 uncovered evidence indicating it was most likely Casey doing the search.

Lamar, who is being replaced by prosecutor in Anthony case Jeff Ashton, said he will meet with Demings and lead prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick, who will be Ashton's assistant state attorney, to discuss the evidence.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #128 on: November 22, 2012, 12:50:22 AM »

Well, I finally did it.  After putting it off since yesterday's announcement about big news, I finally came to look.  Not surprised.  KC is an evil biotch.  And I agree with all of you.  Those jurors had their minds made up from day one.  If there was a video of KC doing the deed, they still would've bought Bozo's story.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2012, 01:27:48 AM »

Video at link.  In the video, at the 2:20 time mark, Kathi Belich says that they contacted one juror and there is no indication that one more Internet search (evidence) would have made any difference to them.    They're hopeless.  jmho

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/did-baez-know-about-foolproof-suffocation-search-d/nTCh2/

Posted: 4:15 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012
Did Baez have inside information during Casey Anthony trial?

ORLANDO, Fla. —
The lead prosecutor in the Casey Anthony trial said someone in the Anthony home conducted a computer search for "foolproof suffocation" on the last day 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was seen alive.

The Internet search was discussed in defense attorney Jose Baez's book, released last summer. Baez boasted that he found the search and was dumbfounded that prosecutors never brought it up at trial.

Channel 9's Kathi Belich learned that one reason Baez found things investigators didn't might have been that he had inside information from Anthony herself.

WFTV learned computer forensic work is so complex that unless investigators knew to look precisely for the word "suffocation" in Anthony's computer hard drive on June 16, 2008, they might never have found it.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: November 22, 2012, 09:58:05 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/12/17/cayleecasey-anthony-case-could-the-chloroform-belong-to-george/

Published December 17, 2009.   

It was rotten in Denmark then,  is rotten in Orlando now, and it is inexcusable, imo.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2012, 03:08:57 PM »

Video at link.  In the video, at the 2:20 time mark, Kathi Belich says that they contacted one juror and there is no indication that one more Internet search (evidence) would have made any difference to them.    They're hopeless.  jmho

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/did-baez-know-about-foolproof-suffocation-search-d/nTCh2/

ORLANDO, Fla. —
The lead prosecutor in the Casey Anthony trial said someone in the Anthony home conducted a computer search for "foolproof suffocation" on the last day 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was seen alive.

The Internet search was discussed in defense attorney Jose Baez's book, released last summer. Baez boasted that he found the search and was dumbfounded that prosecutors never brought it up at trial.

Channel 9's Kathi Belich learned that one reason Baez found things investigators didn't might have been that he had inside information from Anthony herself.

WFTV learned computer forensic work is so complex that unless investigators knew to look precisely for the word "suffocation" in Anthony's computer hard drive on June 16, 2008, they might never have found it.

the new info wont change the injustice but it does change one thing for me & probably others. This erased any slight chance in my mind that this was an accident. This proves to me it was cold & calculated. I pretty much believed that anyway but now i have absolutely no doubt.enjoy your bella vita for eternuty in hell biatch!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2012, 04:39:58 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. —

the new info wont change the injustice but it does change one thing for me & probably others. This erased any slight chance in my mind that this was an accident. This proves to me it was cold & calculated. I pretty much believed that anyway but now i have absolutely no doubt.enjoy your bella vita for eternuty in hell biatch!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: November 23, 2012, 09:14:38 AM »

Hi everyone, I am confused... aren't the lawyers required to share discovery?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2012, 10:11:44 AM »

They are, they did.

This was an analyst failure at OCSO, as well as the software they utilize for data extraction.  I don't think it is fair to say the prosecution solely relied on the info they were given by OCSO- they are also required to know the material as it relates to their case in chief.

The defense is not required to produce inculpatory evidence against a defendant to the prosecution.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 23, 2012, 10:59:17 AM »

They are, they did.

This was an analyst failure at OCSO, as well as the software they utilize for data extraction.  I don't think it is fair to say the prosecution solely relied on the info they were given by OCSO- they are also required to know the material as it relates to their case in chief.

The defense is not required to produce inculpatory evidence against a defendant to the prosecution.

Thank you for explaining, Blink.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2012, 10:11:29 AM »

Yes, thank you!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2012, 02:13:59 PM »

They are, they did.

So then the fact that that scumbag lawyer POS who represented the killer admits he knew the evidence existed, and intentionally kept it private because it was damaging, has publicly admitted in his book that he knew the killer was guilty.  It must be pure hell living your life as a soulless, shameless walking blob of excrement...his upbringing must have been something.

Thanks for the explanation Blink!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #138 on: November 25, 2012, 02:18:55 PM »

Another article:

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The Florida sheriff's office that investigated Caylee Anthony's death confirmed Sunday that it overlooked a computer search for suffocation methods made from the little girl's home on the day she was last seen alive.
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

http://news.yahoo.com/casey-anthony-detectives-overlooked-google-search-153900682.html

crazybabyborg
« Reply #139 on: November 25, 2012, 02:28:12 PM »

I have to believe that with the jury they had, it would have made no difference. I think KC could have gotten up and screamed, "I did it!" and they would have thought George was a ventriloquist.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.