March 18, 2024, 08:47:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650012 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: November 25, 2012, 02:43:37 PM »

I have to believe that with the jury they had, it would have made no difference. I think KC could have gotten up and screamed, "I did it!" and they would have thought George was a ventriloquist.   
you cant fix stupid & that jury was stupid!!! Wouldnt have made a difference for them. I guess the best way to suffocate is duct taping after drowning?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #141 on: November 25, 2012, 04:04:52 PM »

I have to believe that with the jury they had, it would have made no difference. I think KC could have gotten up and screamed, "I did it!" and they would have thought George was a ventriloquist.   
you cant fix stupid & that jury was stupid!!! Wouldnt have made a difference for them. I guess the best way to suffocate is duct taping after drowning?

I agree it wouldn't have mattered what  Jeff, Linda or Mr George said they would have let the baby killer walk.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: November 25, 2012, 04:28:02 PM »

Prosecutin' 101 now has a class on not sending to the jury right before a holiday.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #143 on: November 25, 2012, 05:32:32 PM »

I've never posted my thoughts about what I thought might have made a difference to the jury because the evidence was so very clear to me as it was to you guys. I have always wished one thing, though. I do wish that the prosecution would have drilled the fact that just because Mr. Baez says to them that "if there is any doubt about any thing then the whole case falls apart", is simply not true and not in accordance with their instructions. I do wish that the word "reasonable" had been clearly defined for them and that no one was required to check their common sense at the door. That exercise, just prior to going into deliberations, might have been helpful. Baez spent so much time during closing arguments on the stuff that was "Anthony Nuts" like denial of her pregnancy, denial of her not working, George having an affair, etc. Then he honed in on "something's just not right here" and that means you can't believe any of it to the degree for conviction. I think it should have been brought back to reality both with the evidence (which the prosecution did) AND with the mindset of using common sense to throw out what was peripheral and dispute the level of proof required that Baez defined. We all feared that the scientific evidence would cancel out, and it did.......... stupidly, because the prosecution had it dead to rights, but that's a common occurrence in high profile cases.

That probably wouldn't have made a difference either, but even at the time we were listening, I hoped to hear Baez's jury expectation remarks disputed. People with brains could have simply heard the Judge's instructions and interpreted them correctly without having to have them drilled in.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: November 25, 2012, 06:11:00 PM »

That the computer search was incompetent is "sickening" - just like everything else about this case!!!

It makes me sick to realize (even more) how smug KC must feel after gotten away with murder!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: November 25, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »

Lee Harvey Oswald Googles "head shot"
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2012, 07:35:12 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/25/casey-anthony-detectives-reportedly-overlooked-search-for-fool-proof/?test=latestnew

Casey Anthony detectives overlooked searches for suffocation methods on home computer

Published November 25, 2012

Associated Press

casey_anthony_leaving_jail.jpg

July 17, 2011: In this file photo, Casey Anthony, front right, walks out of the Orange County Jail with her attorney Jose Baez, left, during her release in Orlando, Fla., after being acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. (AP/File)

ORLANDO, Fla. –  The Florida sheriff's office that investigated Caylee Anthony's death confirmed Sunday that it overlooked a computer search for suffocation methods made from the little girl's home on the day she was last seen alive.

Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said the office's computer investigator missed a June 16, 2008, Google search for "fool-proof" suffocation methods. The agency's admission was first reported by Orlando television station WKMG. It's not known who performed the search. The station reported it was done on a browser primarily used by the 2-year-old's mother, Casey Anthony, who was acquitted of the girl's murder in 2011.

Anthony's attorneys argued during trial that Casey Anthony helped her father, George Anthony, cover up the girl's drowning in the family pool.

WKMG reports that sheriff's investigators pulled 17 vague entries only from the computer's Internet Explorer browser, not the Mozilla Firefox browser commonly used by Casey Anthony. More than 1,200 Firefox entries, including the suffocation search, were overlooked.

Whoever conducted the Google search looked for the term "fool-proof suffication," misspelling "suffocation," and then clicked on an article about suicide that discussed taking poison and putting a bag over one's head.

The browser then recorded activity on the social networking site MySpace, which was used by Casey Anthony but not her father.

A computer expert for Anthony's defense team found the search before the trial. Her lead attorney, Jose Baez, first mentioned the search in his book about the case but suggested it was George Anthony who conducted the search after Caylee drowned because he wanted to kill himself.

Not knowing about the computer search, prosecutors had argued Caylee was poisoned with chloroform and then suffocated by duct tape placed over her mouth and nose. The girl's body was found six months after she disappeared in a field near the family home and was too decomposed for an exact cause of death to be determined.

Many jurors apparently went into hiding amid public outrage over the verdict and refused to comment, but two have said prosecutors couldn't conclusively prove how Caylee died.

Prosecutors Linda Drane Burdick and Jeff Ashton didn't respond to emails from The Associated Press on Sunday.

But Ashton told WKMG that "it's just a shame we didn't have it. This certainly would have put the accidental death claim in serious question."

Baez didn't respond to phone or email messages Sunday from The Associated Press but told WKMG that he expected prosecutors to bring up the search at trial.

"When they didn't, we were kind of shocked," Baez, who no longer represents Anthony, told the station. Her attorney, Cheney Mason, who was also on the trial team, didn't return an email message from AP Sunday, and his office answering service refused to take a phone message.

The sheriff's office didn't consult the FBI or Florida Department of Law Enforcement for help searching the computer in the Anthony case, a mistake investigators have learned from, Nieves said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/25/casey-anthony-detectives-reportedly-overlooked-search-for-fool-proof/?test=latestnews#ixzz2DHewskPF

Challapalca him!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 25, 2012, 08:57:00 PM »

this new info is unbelievable that it was not found!
however, I am with you all that it would not have made a bit of difference to the ignorant jury that found the baby killer not guilty...
Hubs thought that he saw Casey in Target today here in Orlando.looked like the slore but it was not her...
I was just thinking today that the whole family has been very quiet lately..they must be up to something.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2012, 07:09:15 AM »

Justice for Caylee? Casey Anthony Murder Trial Investigators Missed Google search for ‘fool-proof’ Suffocation

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/11/26/justice-for-caylee-casey-anthony-murder-trial-investigators-missed-google-search-for-fool-proof-suffocation/

Just when you thought it could not get any worse with the injustice that was done in the death of Caylee Anthony, along comes this revelation …

It is being reported that the Casey Anthony trial investigators misses a key piece of evidence that could have made a huge difference in providing "Justice for Caylee” and the conviction of the tot-mom. Sheriff's investigators missed a Google search of  “fool-proof” suffocation. The search was made from a computer in Anthony’s home on the day Caylee Anthony was last seen alive. The search was for “fool-proof suffication,” misspelling “suffocation.” As reported by WKMG,  investigator pulled 17 vague entries from the computer’s Internet Explorer browser, but did not analyze the Mozilla Firefox browser, where the potentially incriminating evidence was found, UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Just when you thought you could not get any more physically ill over the injustice that was done in this case, we learn that there was complete and total incompetence to blame as well.

However, think of this. Both Casey Anthony and Jose Baez knew of the "fool-proof" suffication search. They sat there and concocted all their BS lies and accusations. They knew this existed and Casey got off anyhow. They both knew she was guilty,
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2012, 08:07:08 AM »

agree Red

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2012, 10:21:32 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2012, 12:02:25 PM »

This shows that local LE has inadequate training for handling/software for handling computer forensics.  They should have asked for help or had multiple eyes looking at the same info.  They relied too much on the trunk evidence.  KC was more evil than they gave her credit for and investigators were in over their heads in dealing with her many, many days of planning.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2012, 01:41:36 PM »

Hi everyone.. rendeer

U think bozo wants 2 make money,so that's y he's putting stuff out now? Since he can't sell anything else about snotrag...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2012, 06:29:03 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/26/george-and-cindy-anthony-respond-to-overlooked-google-search-in-casey-anthony-case/

George and Cindy Anthony release statement on overlooked Google search in Casey Anthony case

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2012, 07:03:39 PM »

They are even lower than pond scum.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2012, 07:07:19 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/26/george-and-cindy-anthony-respond-to-overlooked-google-search-in-casey-anthony-case/

George and Cindy Anthony release statement on overlooked Google search in Casey Anthony case

And Yet they lied at every turn to get their scum bag daughter off. They know she killed Caylee. And they support the scum to this day I am sure.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2012, 07:50:19 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/11/casey-anthony-latest-reporting-vindicates-george-attorney-says.html

Casey Anthony: Latest reporting vindicates George, attorney says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, HLN, Jose Baez, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on November, 26 2012 6:01 PM

George Anthony’s attorney says his client has been vindicated by recent reporting about computer searches on the family computer.

Attorney Mark Lippman issued this statement Monday afternoon: “Recently a book was written which made libelous statements and raised baseless speculation about who performed computer searches relating to the term ‘fool-proof suffocation.’ This weekend it was discovered that this particular search term was never brought to the attention of the State Attorney’s Office. Further this search was never brought out in the trial and was never discussed or disclosed to the Anthonys. However, while it is clearly more than an oversight, the trial is over and the Anthonys are continuing to move forward with their lives. The only finality that this newest information brings is that once again the evidence clearly vindicates George Anthony from any argument made by any party relating to his involvement with whatever happened to his granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.”

The book, of course, is “Presumed Guilty” by Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s former attorney. In his opening statement at her trial, Baez alleged that George Anthony had sexually abused Casey, that Caylee had died of drowning in the family pool and that George disposed of the body.
 ::snipping2::
Baez is a guest on ”Dr. Drew on Call” at 9 p.m. Monday (tonight) on HLN.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2012, 08:10:40 PM »

I'm glad to see that Mr Lippman considers Bozo's statements libelous.  Can you say lawsuit?
The downside is.....I wonder how long it will be before we see Cindy being interviewed again....
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: November 26, 2012, 11:09:03 PM »

I'm glad to see that Mr Lippman considers Bozo's statements libelous.  Can you say lawsuit?
The downside is.....I wonder how long it will be before we see Cindy being interviewed again....

When we least expect it, no doubt.  However, it appears Mr. Lippman has managed to do what no one else was able to do--keep them under control ... so far.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2012, 12:47:38 AM »

Video at link

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/26/jose-baez-overlooked-evidence-wasnt-missed-all

Jose Baez: 'Overlooked' evidence wasn’t missed at all.
By Dr. Drew staff
updated 9:52 PM EST, Mon November 26, 2012

Detectives who investigated the Casey Anthony case say they overlooked evidence that someone in her home did a Google search for “fool-proof” suffocation the day Caylee Anthony went missing.

How does something like this happen in such a high profile case?

Casey Anthony's former attorney Jose Baez joined HLN’s Dr. Drew Monday night telling him that he mentioned these details in his new book.

“I don't believe this evidence was missed at all,” Baez said. “I think it was clearly there … I believe it was buried as opposed to a mere oversight or overlooked as they are now claiming.”
 ::snipping2::
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.