March 19, 2024, 12:13:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650036 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: November 27, 2012, 01:24:57 AM »

Video at link

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/26/jose-baez-overlooked-evidence-wasnt-missed-all

Jose Baez: 'Overlooked' evidence wasn’t missed at all.
By Dr. Drew staff
updated 9:52 PM EST, Mon November 26, 2012

Detectives who investigated the Casey Anthony case say they overlooked evidence that someone in her home did a Google search for “fool-proof” suffocation the day Caylee Anthony went missing.

How does something like this happen in such a high profile case?

Casey Anthony's former attorney Jose Baez joined HLN’s Dr. Drew Monday night telling him that he mentioned these details in his new book.

“I don't believe this evidence was missed at all,” Baez said. “I think it was clearly there … I believe it was buried as opposed to a mere oversight or overlooked as they are now claiming.”
 ::snipping2::

oh yeah moron im sure they knew about it but they thought "awww may have been george trying to find a way to commit suicide". Who in the hell would even consider suicide by those means? I believe it would have to pretty difficult to suffocate yourself. Kind of like drowning yourself. Your instinct to breathe would kick in unless you drugged yourself first. In which case, wouldnt you just commit suicide with the drugs alone?!? God i didnt think it was possible to hate this man any more than i already do but he has proven me wrong. How does this scumbag sleep at night?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #161 on: November 27, 2012, 02:00:19 AM »

Video at link

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/26/jose-baez-overlooked-evidence-wasnt-missed-all

Jose Baez: 'Overlooked' evidence wasn’t missed at all.
By Dr. Drew staff
updated 9:52 PM EST, Mon November 26, 2012

Detectives who investigated the Casey Anthony case say they overlooked evidence that someone in her home did a Google search for “fool-proof” suffocation the day Caylee Anthony went missing.

How does something like this happen in such a high profile case?

Casey Anthony's former attorney Jose Baez joined HLN’s Dr. Drew Monday night telling him that he mentioned these details in his new book.

“I don't believe this evidence was missed at all,” Baez said. “I think it was clearly there … I believe it was buried as opposed to a mere oversight or overlooked as they are now claiming.”

oh yeah moron im sure they knew about it but they thought "awww may have been george trying to find a way to commit suicide". Who in the hell would even consider suicide by those means? I believe it would have to pretty difficult to suffocate yourself. Kind of like drowning yourself. Your instinct to breathe would kick in unless you drugged yourself first. In which case, wouldnt you just commit suicide with the drugs alone?!? God i didnt think it was possible to hate this man any more than i already do but he has proven me wrong. How does this scumbag sleep at night?

kcrn  I have asked that question of all of them. I wonder how any of them can sleep. Your not alone they just manage to make a person despise them more and more every time they open their mouths.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #162 on: November 27, 2012, 04:15:47 AM »

I heard on the news today (Fox) that immediately following the "fool proof suffocation" search, Casey's MySpace account was accessed from the same search engine. So, I guess a distraught George was looking for a way to kill himself, but had a moment of lightheartedness and decided to see what Happy KC had been up to on her MySpace using the log-on and password that KC had given her parents because, as we all know, she was always totally open and honest with them about everything in her life.

That scenario is typical of the tortured effort the defense exercised to explain away the obvious truth throughout the trial. I know that the law does not require the defense to supply incriminating evidence to the prosecution. However, they're going to burn, baby, burn one day for allowing that precious little girl to be robbed of the justice she deserves.   
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2012, 10:43:29 AM »

I heard on the news today (Fox) that immediately following the "fool proof suffocation" search, Casey's MySpace account was accessed from the same search engine. So, I guess a distraught George was looking for a way to kill himself, but had a moment of lightheartedness and decided to see what Happy KC had been up to on her MySpace using the log-on and password that KC had given her parents because, as we all know, she was always totally open and honest with them about everything in her life.

That scenario is typical of the tortured effort the defense exercised to explain away the obvious truth throughout the trial. I know that the law does not require the defense to supply incriminating evidence to the prosecution. However, they're going to burn, baby, burn one day for allowing that precious little girl to be robbed of the justice she deserves.   

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: November 27, 2012, 11:29:19 AM »

Coincidence George searching the say Caylee dies? 
Bozo brings this stuff out now, think he wants 2 sell his book.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2012, 11:30:28 AM »

Coincidence George searching the day Caylee dies? 
Bozo brings this stuff out now, think he wants 2 sell his book.

I had to correct say to day.  Oops

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2012, 12:16:35 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/26/ddhln.01.html

DR. DREW
Casey Anthony: Evidence Missed; $5 Million Sex Suit
Aired November 26, 2012 - 21:00   ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

DR. DREW PINSKY, HOST (voice-over): Casey Anthony is making headlines again. And we will hear the very latest exclusively from her attorney, Jose Baez.

"Sesame Street" scandal continues. Kevin Clash, the voice of Elmo, has been hit with a $5 million lawsuit by a young man who claims he`d had sexual relations with Clash starting when he was just 15 years old. Now, he wants a multimillion dollar apology and new details of their alleged affair.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: It is Monday Madness. And truly it is so today.

First off, a new report shows someone searched the term "foolproof suffocation" on a computer mainly used by Casey Anthony.

Joining us now on the phone from Miami is author of the book "Presumed Guilty" and Casey Anthony`s former attorney, Jose Baez.

Jose, thank you so much for joining me here today.

Now, in your book, you mention this evidence. And so the question I guess everyone wants to know is how does something like this get missed in such a high-profile case? Or was it missed?

JOSE BAEZ, CASEY ANTHONY`S FORMER ATTORNEY (via telephone): Well, I can tell you this, Drew. First of all, thank you for having me.

I remember sitting right next to you while we were discussing my book before it came out, and I told you that there were things in this book that were going to shock people. It only took a few months for people to realize, but it -- you know, first of all, I don`t believe this evidence was missed at all. I think it was clearly there.

I think there are reports that in my book I lay out the reports that reference the work that was done on the computer. And why I believe it was buried as opposed to a mere oversight or overlooked as they are now claiming.

PINSKY: Jose, review that with us now. Why do you think they chose to overlook it?

BAEZ: Well, the problem with this evidence is that it completely destroys the prosecution`s timeline. If you recall, the only testimony of what occurred on June 16th, 2008, was the testimony of George Anthony that says Casey and Caylee left the house at 12:50.

He described exactly what they were wearing. That Caylee had a backpack and then he walked them out. He helped her get in the car and gave her a kiss and waved goodbye.

This computer activity shows someone on the computer practically all day. So if you take that and you say, well, it was Casey who did these -- who was on the computer. Then she didn`t leave at 12:50.

(CROSSTALK)

PINSKY: Who do you think was on the computer?

BAEZ: I`m sorry?

PINSKY: Who do you think this was that was on the computer that day? Was it mom? Dad? Casey? Who was it?

BAEZ: You know, you can never -- you can never put someone behind a computer. That`s the biggest problem with this evidence. You know, in my book, I outline a couple of different scenarios. Of course you could say Casey did it.

But you can`t have your cake and eat it too. If she was on the computer, then she didn`t leave the house at 12:50 and that means someone is lying about the fact that she left the house.

But, you know, if you argue that they left the house, then you have to say was George doing the searches? So, I mean, you know, it cuts both ways. But I think it`s much more damaging to the prosecution than it is to the defense because Casey`s cell phone records also don`t show her leaving the house until 4:16 that afternoon.

PINSKY: That`s interesting.

Jane -- Jane, you have a question for us or comment, Jane in Florida?

JANE, CALLER FROM FLORIDA: Yes. Thank you, Dr. Drew, for taking my call. I have both a comment and question for Jose Baez. I feel clearly and beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey Anthony is guilty of murdering Caylee with or without this new evidence of Google searches. I don`t know if the timeline is correct or not. But I believe this is only additional evidence of her guilt and the jury did not connect the dots.

But my question is -- in addition to these Google searches, how can you propose theories when there`s no evidence to back up or support that Caylee drowned, that her father helped cover up, and that she was sexually abused. How can you propose theories such as this and how could we believe this or how could even a jury believe this when she`s a pathological liar? And I believe also suffers from a sociopathic personality disorder.

PINSKY: OK. Let`s let Jose respond. There was a lot packed into that.

BAEZ: Sure.

PINSKY: So, try to focus there.

BAEZ: I`ll try my best. And it`s Terry, right?

JANE: No, it`s Jane.

PINSKY: It`s Jane.

BAEZ: I`m sorry, Jane.

Jane, here`s the thing. What a lot of people -- first of all, I don`t blame you for feeling the way you do. A lot of people who watched this trial on television and were -- you know, I don`t know if you sat and watched every minute of the trial, but a lot of people who watched it on TV and caught the headlines and caught the sound bytes, pretty much feel that way and were very shocked by the verdict.

Those people that watched the trial a bit more and watched the complete trial, the emotions are a little bit mixed. Some people think we`re not surprised that some people were.

As it relates to your issue about theories, the -- I kind of -- I have to disagree with you. We put forward evidence that talked about the drowning. For example, the pool ladder being left up the day before and then the next day, Cindy Anthony going to work and telling her coworkers about it.

PINSKY: Jose, I think she`s talking about -- I think she`s talking about theories that were a little more far reaching, like George`s sexual abuse of Casey, that kind of thing.

BAEZ: Sure. There are several ways evidence could be put forth. And one is by cross examination and one is by direct testimony. Of course, Casey could have take have a stand and could have testify to this. And, of course, also George when he took the stand and we questioned him about the abuse, he could have denied it and he could have -- or he could have admitted to it.

Now, he did deny it. However, that doesn`t mean that the jury has to believe a witness. That`s the same if Casey took the stand and said, I didn`t do this, and they looked her and said, you know what, you`re lying. I do think you did.

So that`s considered evidence in a case. And that evidence came forth.

Now, did we prove --

PINSKY: Let me -- Jose --

BAEZ: Did we prove these theories beyond a reasonable doubt? No. I agree with that. That`s not the defense`s burden. That`s the prosecution`s burden.

And I think what happened --

PINSKY: Let`s take another quick call, Jose. I got to take another call from Terry in Florida. Terry, go ahead. Terry?

TERRY, CALLER FROM FLORIDA: Hi, Dr. Drew. Hi, Mr. Baez. How are you folks today?

BAEZ: Hello.

TERRY: I have a question, Mr. Baez, if you don`t mind. Casey`s acquitted of murder, and, you know, I blame someone else for Caylee`s murder I believe. And my question is who are you going to blame now or point to now with the newfound evidence? You know, the Google search for the foolproof suffocation. And the investigator said the person at home at the time was Casey.

PINSKY: Terry, was there a question? I didn`t hear a question --

BAEZ: I`m sorry. I didn`t understand.

PINSKY: Terry, what`s the question?

TERRY: Mr. Baez, you acquitted Casey of murder by pointing the finger at other people. My question is who`s going to be blamed this time for the newly found evidence of the foolproof suffocation? The investigators said nobody was home except for Casey at the time of that Google search.

BAEZ: That`s actually incorrect, Terry. The searches were done at 1:50 p.m. That would mean that both Casey and -- by the testimony both Casey and George were home at that time. So if you believe that it was Casey on the computer, she had to be home and the testimony that she left at 12:50 is completely contradicted.

If you believe she left, then she`s not the one working on the computer. So it --

PINSKY: You can`t have it both ways.

BAEZ: You can`t have your cake and eat it too.

PINSKY: Yes, you can`t have it both ways.

And, Jose, let me ask one more last thing before I let you go. Do you think it`s possible that Casey was searching ways to hurt herself, however Caylee died, after coming to understand the child was dead that she could have been one of the people searching for ways to hurt herself? Does that fit with your understanding of Casey?

BAEZ: That -- well, that could be an interpretation. Now --

PINSKY: I`m asking you. You`re the one that sat in the room with her all the time. Is she someone that however the child died would have gone - - I need a way out, I`m going to kill myself?

BAEZ: OK. Casey -- there`s no evidence that Casey ever contemplated or attempted suicide, which the searches show. However, there was an attempt -- that George attempted suicide in January of 2009. So, you know, the worst, most difficult thing that you can do is put somebody behind a computer.

So you have the situation where I think it`s my opinion if you look at these facts and the timeline of the case, that these searches are much more damaging to the prosecution`s case than they ever were for the defense, which is why I believe they were never brought up.

PINSKY: Got it. Jose, thank you so much for joining us and explaining some of these facts to us. Obviously this is something that can`t be retried. People will be speculating. People, a lot of high emotion around this case. But I appreciate you for coming here tonight and sort of addressing these issues that are hitting the headlines today.

Thanks, Jose. And I`m sure we`ll be back more with this in the upcoming days.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2012, 02:12:40 PM »

Video at link

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/11/27/casey-anthony-lawyer-jose-baez-new-searches-were-suicide-related/

Casey Anthony's Lawyer Jose Baez: New Searches were Suicide Related
Published November 27, 2012

Casey Anthony's lead attorney Jose Baez says newly discovered Google searches found on the Anthony family computer, including for "fool-proof" suffocation methods on the day her daughter Caylee was last seen alive, were suicide related.

"What's being reported about these searches is completely false," Baez said in an interview on Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "These were suicide related searches."

Baez said there was "no indication" that Casey had run the searches and suggested it was her father, George Anthony, who conducted the search. Anthony's attorneys argued during trial that Casey Anthony helped her father, George, cover up the girl's drowning in the family pool.

"He actually attempted suicide several months later," he said. "Casey Anthony never contemplated or attempted suicide."

Baez, who was brought into the national spotlight for representing Anthony during the trial, said he doesn't get into "what if's," and that the case still is marred "in a lot speculation."
Read more...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2012, 05:03:27 PM »

Video at link

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/11/27/casey-anthony-lawyer-jose-baez-new-searches-were-suicide-related/

Casey Anthony's Lawyer Jose Baez: New Searches were Suicide Related
Published November 27, 2012

Casey Anthony's lead attorney Jose Baez says newly discovered Google searches found on the Anthony family computer, including for "fool-proof" suffocation methods on the day her daughter Caylee was last seen alive, were suicide related.

"What's being reported about these searches is completely false," Baez said in an interview on Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "These were suicide related searches."

Baez said there was "no indication" that Casey had run the searches and suggested it was her father, George Anthony, who conducted the search. Anthony's attorneys argued during trial that Casey Anthony helped her father, George, cover up the girl's drowning in the family pool.

"He actually attempted suicide several months later," he said. "Casey Anthony never contemplated or attempted suicide."

Baez, who was brought into the national spotlight for representing Anthony during the trial, said he doesn't get into "what if's," and that the case still is marred "in a lot speculation."
Read more...

This is just Baez trying to extract his foot from his mouth.  It's poetic justice that his own comments revealed this evidence..  I am not sure the Jury would have paid any attention to this, if all the other evidence didn't convince them..
Casey was online in her own password protected AIM account. Once she finished with her search of fool-proof suffication she spent some time on her MySpace account, then her browsing was interrupted by a phone call from Jesse Grund, which she took.   At that time of day George was on his way to work, for a 3pm shift.
Casey's cellphone pings show her still at the house.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2012, 05:49:46 PM »

In trying to zero in on what's most enraging about old Jose, I think it can be summed up as his being the Intelligence Insulter Extraordinaire of all time.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2012, 10:36:08 PM »

I am shocked at the anger these people evoke in me to this very day. Jose it may be difficult to place someone behind a computer but work records prove George and Cindy were at work. That leaves Casey making those searches. That jury would not have convicted her with a video and confession!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2012, 02:58:21 AM »

I cannot stomach to watch dr drew Pinsky!
For some reason he rubs me the wrong way! We all know the jury was not hooked on phonics!
Lol someone here mentioned! That the jury wouldn't believe the  truth and something about a ventriloquist lol

I change the channel
Anytime Baez appears! I too got the idea that its about his inept book he's trying to get people to buy! It an be found the fiction or comedy section of the library.
Someday he will fry siesta!you said it well!

Casey will run out of luck
Peeled of all Teflon coating.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2012, 02:59:29 AM »

P.s
Sister I liked your comment!

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2012, 11:57:56 AM »

so, why isn't the defense and the prosecution ordered to bring forth all evidence ? It isn't about justice anymore and putting the bad guys behind bars, it is all about a big game who can outsmart the other side...Makes me sick! this is how killers go free.
can't stand Bozo or the rest of his freak friends...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2012, 03:28:13 PM »

I am shocked at the anger these people evoke in me to this very day. Jose it may be difficult to place someone behind a computer but work records prove George and Cindy were at work. That leaves Casey making those searches. That jury would not have convicted her with a video and confession!

So very true...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: November 28, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501368_162-57555470/casey-anthony-movie-to-debut-in-january/

Casey Anthony movie to debut in January
November 27, 2012, 11:38 PM

MIAMI — "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" starring Rob Lowe is set to debut early next year on the Lifetime cable network.

Based on prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice," the movie will air Jan. 19, at 8 p.m.

Lowe plays Ashton and the story is told through his point of view, with Anthony herself as a relatively minor character.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2012, 01:50:55 PM »

Did Casey have an schedule meeting that afternoon that couldn't take Caylee with her? I believe that she drugged caylee and she didn't wake up...I am thinking that she was planning to leave Caylee drugged somewhere while she was in her very important meeting with a very important person for her. I don't think that she could leave Caylee in the trunk of her car or in her car because the weather in June is very hot and the baby could die in minutes. I also think that the searches were made after Casey noticed that Caylee will not wake up and she had to kill Cindy....
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2012, 08:45:26 PM »

I can't believe these worms are still coming out of the woodwork. I wonder what kind of life Casey has now? They just keep making money off of poor Caylee. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2012, 09:08:22 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501368_162-57555470/casey-anthony-movie-to-debut-in-january/

Casey Anthony movie to debut in January
November 27, 2012, 11:38 PM

MIAMI — "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" starring Rob Lowe is set to debut early next year on the Lifetime cable network.

Based on prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice," the movie will air Jan. 19, at 8 p.m.

Lowe plays Ashton and the story is told through his point of view, with Anthony herself as a relatively minor character.

What a wonderful birthday gift for me Jan. 19th!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2012, 10:00:21 AM »

lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.