March 19, 2024, 01:58:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650049 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2012, 07:08:33 PM »

I am so sick of Casey, her mother and her father..add in her brother..and any other hangers on..I just don't even know why the press uses ink or any of these people.  It infuriates me that these people participated in a murder, Casey..the cover up ..her family ..and they still walk free..much less get any press space or attention.  I wish this whole money grubbing, whoring family would just not get a another word written in the press..not even an obituary..they are not deserving of anyone's attention..

Yes I am that cold hearted bitch..I think Caylee's death and the farce of a trial was enough to last a life time...no more press for the money grubbing whore Anthony's.

Bless little Caylee's soul..but also let it rest in peace by not giving the A family the attention they do not..nor ever have..deserved.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012, 08:35:20 AM »

I hear you........

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 10:30:02 AM »

I am so sick of Casey, her mother and her father..add in her brother..and any other hangers on..I just don't even know why the press uses ink or any of these people.  It infuriates me that these people participated in a murder, Casey..the cover up ..her family ..and they still walk free..much less get any press space or attention.  I wish this whole money grubbing, whoring family would just not get a another word written in the press..not even an obituary..they are not deserving of anyone's attention..

Yes I am that cold hearted bitch..I think Caylee's death and the farce of a trial was enough to last a life time...no more press for the money grubbing whore Anthony's.

Bless little Caylee's soul..but also let it rest in peace by not giving the A family the attention they do not..nor ever have..deserved.

I agree with you.  This whole family should be pariahs of society, not media royalty.  As much as I mourn Caylee's death and lack of retribution for those who were involved directly and indirectly, I rejoice that the innocent has been spared living among the serpents called "family."   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2012, 02:33:55 AM »

I am hoping that Casey will attend a halloween party and she will see a lot of people using her mask "the most hated woman"
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2012, 10:52:53 AM »

I am hoping that Casey will attend a halloween party and she will see a lot of people using her mask "the most hated woman"

LOL

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2012, 06:48:39 PM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2012, 12:18:07 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-change-venue-money-20121026,0,4906883.story

Casey Anthony trial: Will judge move civil suit away from Orlando?
7:28 p.m. EDT, October 26, 2012

Casey Anthony's attorneys will try to convince a judge next week that the courthouse where she faced a murder charge is no place to try her defamation case — Central Florida, the defense argues, is simply too jaded for Anthony to find an impartial jury.

The request is unusual because it comes in a lawsuit, not a criminal prosecution, and it raises several questions:

Is Orange County, more than a year after Anthony's acquittal, still too tainted for the notorious former defendant to find a jury? Would anywhere else in the state be better? And who would pay to move the trial?

To say civil cases are very rarely moved because of pretrial publicity is an understatement: According to a court administration spokeswoman, no such motions have been granted in the Orange-Osceola circuit in the past 24 years.
 ::snipping2::
Anthony's finances — already an issue in the lawsuit — could factor into her change-of-venue request: According to Bill Sheaffer, an Orlando attorney and legal analyst for WFTV-Channel 9, she could be required to foot the bill to move the trial, because she's the one who asked to relocate it.

"I think it's more than a chance," Sheaffer told the Sentinel. If the motion to change venues is granted, he said, "I think that it's a likelihood."

It's unclear what those costs would be, and Anthony, as she did in the criminal case, would almost certainly claim her indigence prevents her from paying any substantial sum. But Sheaffer said that objection carries less weight in a lawsuit, adding that "if she prevails [in the suit] … she may be entitled to reimbursement."

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2012, 12:12:02 PM »

Good! If she claims indegence it should open the way to trace Dr. Phil and Radar Online money.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2012, 12:10:56 PM »

Give us a break! Everyone knows this case! Exceptn maybe ground hogs

Loca
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2012, 07:19:07 PM »

I wonder what Caylee would have wanted to be this Halloween?   an angelic monkey

Surely not an angel.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 03:29:51 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-appeal-lying-20121029,0,2285710.story

Appellate court sets date to hear Casey Anthony's appeal on misdemeanor convictions

3:04 p.m. EDT, October 29, 2012

An appeal court in Daytona Beach is now scheduled to hear Casey Anthony's appeal of her four convictions for lying to law enforcement early next year, after her legal team today filed the last paperwork necessary to proceed.

Oral arguments in the appeal have been scheduled for Jan. 8, just days after the trial in a defamation suit against Anthony is set to commence.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 09:23:21 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/10/29/date-set-casey-anthonys-appeal

Date set for Casey Anthony's appeal
updated 4:05 PM EDT, Mon October 29, 2012

Anthony’s appeal has caused difficulties for two different teams of attorneys that are suing her.

Texas EquuSearch is suing Anthony for fraud for resources the search and rescue organization spent during the hunt for her daughter. A Florida woman is also suing Anthony for defamation.  Zenaida Gonzalez says she never met Anthony, but claims Anthony damaged her reputation with statements she made during the search for Anthony’s daughter. Anthony told police a babysitter with Gonzalez’s name took her daughter.

During the course of these lawsuits, Anthony attorneys have argued that she shouldn’t have to answer questions about the circumstances around the disappearance of her daughter and the ensuing investigation and search for the child, because her appeal is pending
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2012, 10:25:51 AM »

Casey Anthony: No decision today on moving civil trial out of Orlando
The judge in the case will rule later on the request.
Oct 30 2012

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-move-trial-hearing-venue-20121030,0,3974145.story
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2012, 01:52:59 PM »

KC doesn't think she can get a fair trial in Orlando?

She's right!

It wasn't a fair trial when she was acquitted of murdering Caylee!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2012, 06:41:01 PM »

She's right!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2012, 09:29:14 AM »

She's right!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2012, 01:06:55 PM »

Casey Anthony wants to move civil trial to Duval or Escambia County
7:11 PM, Oct 30, 2012

ABC NEWS -- Casey Anthony may have to pay to move her own civil trial out of Orlando.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Anthony for telling police that a woman by that name had kidnapped Caylee.

Today, Anthony's lawyers asked for a change of venue.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/article/280331/483/Casey-Anthony-wants-to-move-civil-trial-to-Duval-or-Escambia-County
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2012, 10:49:29 AM »

He just couldn't stay out of the lime light.  Jose Baez is a jerk and now we know all the I'm going to fine you etc was a bunch of BS.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Jose-Baez-sends-letter-to-George-Zimmerman-s-judge/-/1637132/17217348/-/t82aahz/-/index.html

Baez says offhand remarks prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda made during a hearing last week were incorrect. The prosecutor was asking for a gag order to limit public remarks attorneys in the Zimmerman case can make.

Baez says he was never disciplined for making statements to the media. He says the only fine he received was for a discovery violation.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2012, 07:21:02 AM »

He just couldn't stay out of the lime light.  Jose Baez is a jerk and now we know all the I'm going to fine you etc was a bunch of BS.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Jose-Baez-sends-letter-to-George-Zimmerman-s-judge/-/1637132/17217348/-/t82aahz/-/index.html

Baez says offhand remarks prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda made during a hearing last week were incorrect. The prosecutor was asking for a gag order to limit public remarks attorneys in the Zimmerman case can make.

Baez says he was never disciplined for making statements to the media. He says the only fine he received was for a discovery violation.

He couldn't keep his mouth shut if it was glued -- he's learn to talk out of his nose or his arse (the later which he would not have to learn to do)!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2012, 08:26:36 AM »

Casey Anthony wants to move civil trial to Duval or Escambia County
7:11 PM, Oct 30, 2012

ABC NEWS -- Casey Anthony may have to pay to move her own civil trial out of Orlando.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Anthony for telling police that a woman by that name had kidnapped Caylee.

Today, Anthony's lawyers asked for a change of venue.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/article/280331/483/Casey-Anthony-wants-to-move-civil-trial-to-Duval-or-Escambia-County

In England, the loser of a civil case always pays the court costs and the other party's attorney fees.  It really keeps down frivolous  law suits.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.