March 19, 2024, 03:10:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650063 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2012, 09:04:17 AM »

He just couldn't stay out of the lime light.  Jose Baez is a jerk and now we know all the I'm going to fine you etc was a bunch of BS.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Jose-Baez-sends-letter-to-George-Zimmerman-s-judge/-/1637132/17217348/-/t82aahz/-/index.html

::snipping2::
Baez says offhand remarks prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda made during a hearing last week were incorrect. The prosecutor was asking for a gag order to limit public remarks attorneys in the Zimmerman case can make.

Baez says he was never disciplined for making statements to the media. He says the only fine he received was for a discovery violation.

He couldn't keep his mouth shut if it was glued -- he's learn to talk out of his nose or his arse (the later which he would not have to learn to do)!

You got that right Sister

GOD BLESS AMERICA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 09:58:36 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-motion-20121105,0,7784514.story

Casey Anthony's lawyers: Don't let Zenaida Gonzalez claim lost wages at civil trial
5:43 p.m. EST, November 5, 2012

Attorneys for Casey Anthony on Friday filed the latest in a series of motions aimed at keeping evidence or testimony out of her upcoming civil defamation trial, currently set for early January.

This time, Anthony's team wants to bar Zenaida Gonzalez and her attorneys from presenting any testimony or argument that Anthony caused Gonzalez to lose her job or any wages.

Gonzalez, the defense says, "falsely claimed her lack of employment was the result of statements made by Casey Anthony."

"The truth is that [Gonzalez] has rarely been employed and has subsisted on food stamps and other government assistance for most of her life," the new motion by Anthony's defense states.

Anthony's attorneys go on to argue that Gonzalez has already waived her claim of lost wages, and allowing testimony on the topic "would serve only to confuse the issues and mislead the jury."
Anthony's lawyers have already asked the judge to block references to Anthony's murder trial, the search for her daughter Caylee in 2008 and media reports from the high-profile case.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2012, 12:22:15 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-hearing-audio-tapes-20121106,0,872357.story

Casey Anthony can be questioned about audio tapes, judge says
10:19 a.m. EST, November 6, 2012

Casey Anthony will have to answer questions about what happened to audio recordings she made after her murder acquittal last year, a judge in her defamation suit ruled Tuesday.

Anthony mentioned the recordings in a video diary she made which leaked online in January. Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Anthony, hope the audio may be relevant to their suit.

The judge previously conditionally granted Gonzalez's request for the audio tapes, but Anthony's lawyers responded that they don't exist.

At a hearing Tuesday, Anthony's attorney Charles Greene for the first time gave a detailed account of what came of the audio, as well as additional video diaries Anthony made.

Greene said Anthony "was spending a lot of time in isolation" while living in hiding late last year. Her lawyers told her it might be "therapeutic" to make a record of her thoughts, Greene said.
He said the advice was "consistent with the advice of psychotherapists."

The video diaries were posted on "what we thought was a secure website where communications with Ms. Anthony and her counsel were maintained," Greene said.

But when a diary leaked online in January, "We destroyed everything on the website," he said. The audio tapes, he said, were "practice" for the video diaries, and "were never preserved."

Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik didn't accept that explanation.

"How believable is this, coming from her?" he said of Anthony. He said the defendant, who was convicted of lying to authorities, has shifted her account of what happened to the audio repeatedly.

"She has decided she doesn't want you to look at them," Mitnik told Circuit Judge Lisa Munyon.

Munyon granted the request to depose Anthony, but said that "all the same safeguards" from her prior deposition in the suit — she answered questions remotely via video — will remain in place.

The case is set for trial in January, and court filings have been piling up from both sides. Another hearing in the case is set for Wednesday afternoon.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2012, 03:51:21 PM »

Change of venue denied!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-move-ruling-20121106,0,1017354.story

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2012, 03:53:25 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-hearing-audio-tapes-20121106,0,872357.story

Casey Anthony can be questioned about audio tapes, judge says
10:19 a.m. EST, November 6, 2012

Casey Anthony will have to answer questions about what happened to audio recordings she made after her murder acquittal last year, a judge in her defamation suit ruled Tuesday.

Anthony mentioned the recordings in a video diary she made which leaked online in January. Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Anthony, hope the audio may be relevant to their suit.

The judge previously conditionally granted Gonzalez's request for the audio tapes, but Anthony's lawyers responded that they don't exist.

At a hearing Tuesday, Anthony's attorney Charles Greene for the first time gave a detailed account of what came of the audio, as well as additional video diaries Anthony made.

Greene said Anthony "was spending a lot of time in isolation" while living in hiding late last year. Her lawyers told her it might be "therapeutic" to make a record of her thoughts, Greene said.
He said the advice was "consistent with the advice of psychotherapists."

The video diaries were posted on "what we thought was a secure website where communications with Ms. Anthony and her counsel were maintained," Greene said.

But when a diary leaked online in January, "We destroyed everything on the website," he said. The audio tapes, he said, were "practice" for the video diaries, and "were never preserved."

Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik didn't accept that explanation.

"How believable is this, coming from her?" he said of Anthony. He said the defendant, who was convicted of lying to authorities, has shifted her account of what happened to the audio repeatedly.

"She has decided she doesn't want you to look at them," Mitnik told Circuit Judge Lisa Munyon.

Munyon granted the request to depose Anthony, but said that "all the same safeguards" from her prior deposition in the suit — she answered questions remotely via video — will remain in place.

The case is set for trial in January, and court filings have been piling up from both sides. Another hearing in the case is set for Wednesday afternoon.

I can't believe her 'therapists' advised her to make tapes on the Internet!  They have NO common sense if
they think anything is secure. Even the Pentagon has been hacked.  Come on.....!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2012, 04:22:33 PM »

Thanks Western 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2012, 06:21:14 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2012, 01:58:39 PM »

Anthony wants punitive damages tossed from suit
By Alice Feigel
updated 11:59 AM EST, Tue November 06, 2012

Casey Anthony’s civil attorneys asked a judge Monday to throw out punitive damages in a defamation lawsuit filed against their client by Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation and claims she was harassed and threatened after Anthony came up with a fictitious nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, also known as "Zanny the Nanny." Anthony accused the fictitious nanny of kidnapping her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony’s lawyers want the judge to rule that Gonzalez’s attorneys have failed to prove that Anthony and her mother are personally guilty of “intentional” or reckless conduct. Gonzalez must show that Anthony and her mother tried to intentionally harm her and acted “recklessly” to be awarded punitive damages.

<snipped>
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/10/09/dnpanthony-asks-judge-strike-punitive-damages

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2012, 02:16:56 PM »

I do not understand! How an unemployed child killer! Documented liar! Can elicit so much free legal help! From the various lawyers that tried so hard to insert themselves to her! And succeeded! I just don't get it!

All her her family lied! Big time and were not held accountable!
I've never seen so much Teflon coating on anyone as I have seen with Ciindy. And her spawn!
Unbelievable.

She can lie all she wants but there is a god she will someday face and he won't be swayed by her con artist abilities!

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2012, 03:56:34 PM »

I do not understand! How an unemployed child killer! Documented liar! Can elicit so much free legal help! From the various lawyers that tried so hard to insert themselves to her! And succeeded! I just don't get it!

All her her family lied! Big time and were not held accountable!
I've never seen so much Teflon coating on anyone as I have seen with Ciindy. And her spawn!
Unbelievable.

She can lie all she wants but there is a god she will someday face and he won't be swayed by her con artist abilities!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2012, 04:02:36 PM »

loca I'm willing to bet that all her sleaze-ball lawyers have signed contracts for future earnings. All of those shysters are taking a chance on the million dollar interview. I'm hoping that a loss in this trial makes all chance of that go away.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2012, 06:54:46 PM »

Alegary
That has to be. True! I mean she's had the luck of the Irish! Ain't never seen anyone pull the stunts she and her mother and attys have gotten away with
There's coming a day of reckoning! The judgement of god is far more vicious than anyone on earth could put on her! Even she spit on the face of the pastor and wife! That tried to help her!

You can take it to the bank! She will be held accountable! To a higher power! With more power than any earth being!

I hear ya though

Loca
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2012, 07:34:18 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-punitive-20121107,0,4907773.story

Casey Anthony hearing: No ruling yet on punitive damages in civil suit
4:35 p.m. EST, November 7, 2012

Attorneys for Casey Anthony were back in court on Wednesday in an attempt to limit the damages she could be ordered to pay in the defamation lawsuit set for trial early next year.

After a half-hour hearing, Circuit Judge Lisa Munyon did not rule on whether Zenaida Gonzalez should be able to pursue punitive damages. The judge plans to issue a written ruling later.
Gonzalez's attorneys were already granted permission to pursue punitive damages — basically, an additional penalty meant to punish Anthony and discourage similar conduct in the future — by a prior judge in the suit, but Anthony's lawyer Charles Greene argued the case has "dramatically changed" since then.
The reason: A ruling by the judge in April, which threw out part of Gonzalez's defamation case. Greene argued that what remains isn't enough to show Anthony acted with "deliberate and malicious" intent or a "wanton disregard" for the truth.

"I beseech you, judge to throw out the punitive damages and make this case about what it's really about," Greene said, the alleged damage to Gonzalez and not "the character of Casey Anthony."

Gonzalez attorney John Dill countered there was no reason for Munyon to go against the prior judge's ruling. Dill said Anthony's behavior shows "evidence of bad faith," and evidence suggests her lies were deliberate and damaging.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2012, 06:03:10 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-witnesses-20121108,0,72294.story

Zenaida Gonzalez witness list: Casey Anthony, her parents, the cops and local reporters
5:00 p.m. EST, November 8, 2012

The new list, under the agreement approved by the judge, was to contain only "those witnesses [Gonzalez] intends to call at trial."

The new witness list identifies just less than two dozen people, some of whom testified at Anthony's murder trial in the death of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee.

That includes Yuri Melich, lead investigator in the criminal case, and Sgt. John Allen, who participated in key interviews of Anthony, as well as Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, and her brother, Lee.
Gonzalez is also listed as a witness, as are six of her children. Gonzalez's children will testify about the "damages" to their mother, the new court filing says.

Gonzalez's team has also listed two local TV news reporters: Michelle Meredith of WESH-Channel 2 and Kathi Belich of WFTV-Channel 9. Meredith will be called to testify about an interview with Gonzalez, the paperwork says, and Belich will be called "to testify about [the] degree of media coverage surrounding the search for Zenaida Gonzalez."
Also listed are officials with Sawgrass Apartments, where Anthony said she'd left her daughter with a nanny in 2008. She said the nanny had kidnapped Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2012, 01:13:09 PM »

Judge Munyon denies again!   Refuses to set a limit on punitive damages in this case.

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/Anthony-s-motion-to-throw-out-punitive-damage-claim-denied-by-judge/-/13479888/17343730/-/adr9g9z/-/index.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2012, 04:47:18 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2012, 05:04:43 AM »

That made my day Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2012, 09:42:38 AM »

I just wonder how much Mr Morgan can find out about Casey's real financial situation - if she is receiving money from the fraudulent kids fund and if money from Dr Phil's blood money payment found its way to her bank account...  I'm sure Cindy is still backing her..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2012, 02:15:49 PM »

Good for her!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2012, 02:16:59 PM »

I just wonder how much Mr Morgan can find out about Casey's real financial situation - if she is receiving money from the fraudulent kids fund and if money from Dr Phil's blood money payment found its way to her bank account...  I'm sure Cindy is still backing her..

I hope it gets really interesting ...   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.