March 18, 2024, 11:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650033 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: February 15, 2013, 10:46:45 AM »

Dr Phil must think his audience is incredibly stupid.   This is the guy that paid the Anthonys $600K for their
'interview' - denied to all that he was paying them, then under scrutiny finally admitted he had paid it into their fraudulent foundation.  Now he would like his audience to believe he will try to get the truth out of Baez- can you say Oxymoron?  This is just free advertising for Baez' book. He has a garage full of them, which he had to pay to print, and can't get rid of them.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: February 15, 2013, 10:50:56 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/os-belvin-perry-talks-casey-anthony-case-20130214,0,5395609.story

Casey Anthony: Belvin Perry tells WFTV how case changed his life
11:18 a.m. EST, February 14, 2013

In local public-affairs programming this weekend:

Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. will be a guest on "Central Florida Spotlight" at 12:30 p.m. Sunday on WFTV-Channel 9. The topics include GPS monitoring, his career, violence in schools, mental health and Casey Anthony. "He talks about how the case changed his life, the Lifetime movie portrayal of him and why the case drew so much notoriety," moderator Greg Warmoth said. "He also discusses Jeff Ashton. He couldn't talk in detail about Casey herself because of the possible civil cases before the court and explains that." Warmoth said it is Perry's first appearance on "Spotlight."
 ::snipping2::

There is nothing JP has to say that I would want to hear its his fault to that skank walked free.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: February 15, 2013, 12:05:14 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/os-belvin-perry-talks-casey-anthony-case-20130214,0,5395609.story

Casey Anthony: Belvin Perry tells WFTV how case changed his life
11:18 a.m. EST, February 14, 2013

In local public-affairs programming this weekend:

Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. will be a guest on "Central Florida Spotlight" at 12:30 p.m. Sunday on WFTV-Channel 9. The topics include GPS monitoring, his career, violence in schools, mental health and Casey Anthony. "He talks about how the case changed his life, the Lifetime movie portrayal of him and why the case drew so much notoriety," moderator Greg Warmoth said. "He also discusses Jeff Ashton. He couldn't talk in detail about Casey herself because of the possible civil cases before the court and explains that." Warmoth said it is Perry's first appearance on "Spotlight."

There is nothing JP has to say that I would want to hear its his fault to that skank walked free.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 16, 2013, 12:28:36 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2013/02/jose-baez-dr-phil-scoffs-at-his-psychological-theories.html

Jose Baez: Dr. Phil scoffs at his psychological theories
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on February, 15 2013 5:03 PM

In an interview Friday on “Dr. Phil,” defense attorney Jose Baez said he never felt bad about accusing George Anthony of molesting Casey Anthony.

“Everyone has the right to a defense,” Baez told Dr. Phil McGraw. “I presented this at trial because the prosecution decided to make post-death behavior a relevant fact. The fact that she went out to a bar is not relevant. The fact that she behaved a certain way is not relevant unless it’s consciousness of guilt. That was made all relevant by the prosecution. The sexual abuse was brought in to explain that behavior.”

Baez successfully defended Casey Anthony, who was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. These days, Baez said he has minimal contact with his former client.

The Anthony case produced a lot of theatrics, and “Dr. Phil” was no different. McGraw and Baez had some contentious moments on the nationally syndicated show. McGraw said he understood that Baez had to zealously represent his client, but questioned Baez’s candor and dismissed the attorney’s theories as “flimsy.”

Baez disagreed with the flimsy criticism and stressed that the defense had no burden of proof at trial. Baez said Casey had a unique ability to hide her pain and cited mental health professionals who told him that compartmentalization is a symptom of someone who has been sexually abused.

McGraw scoffed at Baez’s comments.

“I have never seen such loose and broad application of psychological disorders,” the TV host told Baez. McGraw dismissed the view that Anthony had post-traumatic stress disorder. “Did they [mental health professionals] really tell you this was a sign of PTSD?” McGraw said.

McGraw lectured Baez on PTSD and said someone suffering it relives the event and has paralysis.

“Every single person is different,” Baez countered. He complained that mental health professionals try to “cookie-cut” people. “What do you do with that one person who’s different?” Baez asked.

McGraw shot back: “A broken leg is broken leg … It’s not like we’re all different.”
After the arguing between host and guest, McGraw praised Baez’s book, “Presumed Guilty,” as well-written and gave it to members of the studio audience. So maybe the theatrics were good for the “Dr. Phil” ratings.

Baez was not compensated, and he appeared to promote his book, a spokeswoman for ”Dr. Phil”  said.

The show reportedly made a $600,000 donation to a charity set up by George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, after they appeared on ”Dr. Phil.”
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: February 16, 2013, 03:04:17 PM »

The audience should have been supplied with hip boots to go along with the book.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #425 on: February 16, 2013, 06:27:41 PM »

What an azz Baez is. So he is saying it's okay to lie in a court.  Of course he doesn't feel bad about what he said and did. He is as big as a pig Casey is. Hope they all rot in hell. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 17, 2013, 01:36:27 PM »

I would have left the book behind -- in fact, I wouldn't have even been in the audience.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: February 17, 2013, 07:26:31 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2013/02/casey-anthony-belvin-perry-analyzes-fixation-with-case.html

Casey Anthony: Belvin Perry analyzes ‘fixation’ with case
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 17 2013 2:22 PM

Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. says he was “totally surprised” by the number of people who were “totally fixated” by the Casey Anthony case.

In a revealing interview on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight,” Perry mentioned several reasons for that fixation: Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were “pulling out all stops” to find their granddaughter, Calyee.

“Then you had the face of a completely adorable little girl that probably pulled on the heartstrings of every individual that had an opportunity to view her,” Perry said of Caylee.

Perry, however, declined to discuss Casey Anthony because he has to vacate two of her convictions for lying to law enforcement.  Anthony was acquitted of murder in her child’s death.

Yet the interview went far beyond the Anthony trial to explore the interests and style of one of the most famous judges in the country. Perry said he had no concerns about security and revealed that he receives about a death threat a year. “You just can’t dwell on it, because if you dwell on it, Greg, you become paralyzed,” Perry told moderator Greg Warmoth.   

In the interview, Perry also said:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: February 17, 2013, 07:37:01 PM »

I don't wish him harm . . . but I don't wish him anything.  if that makes sense.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: February 17, 2013, 08:40:02 PM »

I don't wish him harm . . . but I don't wish him anything.  if that makes sense.

It makes sense I feel the same.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2013, 12:35:56 PM »

It makes sense I feel the same.
Good -- thanks Jazzy.  Sometimes I feel like what I say makes no sense at all.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 25, 2013, 11:42:05 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/man-handing-out-pamphlets-during-casey-anthony-tri/nWWpB/
Man handing out pamphlets during Casey Anthony trial gets 145 days in jail
February 21, 2013

ORLANDO, Fla. — A man was sentenced to 145 days in jail for handing out pamphlets outside the Orange County courthouse during the Casey Anthony trial in 2011.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry designated a special area for public protesting, and he held Mark Schmidter in contempt because Schmidter didn't use the designated area.
Schmidter's lawyer plans to challenge Thursday's re-sentencing.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 25, 2013, 11:43:57 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-02-24/news/os-casey-anthony-bankruptcy-motion-20130224_1_anthony-case-zenaida-fernandez-gonzalez-bankruptcy-case
Anthony bankruptcy lawyer: Delay hearing on transfer to Orlando
February 24, 2013

Citing unexpected personal and professional developments, Casey Anthony's bankruptcy lawyer has asked a Tampa federal bankruptcy court to delay a hearing over whether her case should be moved to Orlando, court records show.

In a motion filed last week, David L. Schrader of Tampa asked for the Feb. 26 preliminary hearing in the Anthony case to be rescheduled because he has been hit with an unanticipated workload on a corporate bankruptcy case involving Mirabilis Ventures Inc., the former private equity firm based in Orlando.

At the time the Anthony hearing was set, Schrader's co-counsel in the Mirabilis case — an unidentified Orlando-based lawyer — was scheduled to appear at the Mirabilis final evidentiary hearing this month, according to Schrader. That lawyer has now informed Schrader he will not attend the Mirabilis hearing.

As a result, Schrader said he has not had sufficient time to work on the Anthony case, including her response to a motion that her bankruptcy be transferred to the Orlando division of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida.

Schrader also cited the recent death of a close friend's mother, the ensuing funeral and other related events that had taken time away from work on the Anthony case.

He also asked the court to consider delaying the first creditors meeting in Anthony's bankruptcy case.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: February 25, 2013, 11:45:29 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-bankruptcy-delay-20130225,0,614988.story
Kronk joins Gonzalez motion to relocate Casey Anthony's bankruptcy
February 25, 2013

A federal judge may rule today on a motion to delay the first hearing in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case, which is currently set for Tuesday morning in Tampa.

Meanwhile, a witness from her murder trial, Roy Kronk, has joined a motion to get Anthony's case transferred to Orlando.

Tuesday's hearing is set to address a motion by Zenaida Gonzalez to transfer the case. Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation, for telling law enforcement that a nanny with a similar name kidnapped her daughter Caylee in 2008.

Investigators later determined the girl was dead, but not before interviewing Gonzalez, whose name was linked to the ultra-high-profile case in the media — upending her life, she says.

On Monday, Kronk, who is also suing Anthony for defamation, filed paperwork through his attorneys indicating he was joining Gonzalez's request to move the federal bankruptcy case to Orlando.

Video at Link

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 25, 2013, 10:38:24 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-bankruptcy-delay-20130225,0,614988.story

Casey Anthony lawyers attack motion to move bankruptcy to Orlando
6:35 p.m. EST, February 25, 2013

On the eve of the first hearing in her bankruptcy, attorneys for Casey Anthony on Monday blasted the woman suing her for defamation as a publicity seeker, in a harshly worded new court filing.

At a hearing Tuesday in Tampa, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez will ask a judge to move Anthony's Chapter 7 proceedings to Orlando, arguing Anthony only filed in Tampa to avoid media coverage.
Anthony's lawyer also filed statement signed by Anthony's largest creditor, defense lawyer Jose Baez, and her mother, Cindy Anthony, opposing the transfer to Orlando.

However, Gonzalez's motion was joined Monday by Roy Kronk, a meter reader who found the body of Anthony's child. He is also suing Anthony for defamation.

Anthony was acquitted of all major charges in her daughter's death at trial.

A request by her lawyer to delay Tuesday's hearing, citing personal and professional conflicts, was denied by a judge Monday.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 25, 2013, 10:48:58 PM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/21347320/2013/02/25/casey-anthony-bankruptcy-hearing-set-for-tuesday-morning

Casey Anthony bankruptcy hearing set for Tuesday morning
Posted: Feb 25, 2013 6:27 PM CST Updated: Feb 25, 2013 6:27 PM CST

TAMPA (FOX 13) -
Casey Anthony has a court hearing in Tampa Tuesday morning, but it's not clear whether she will actually be in the courtroom.

The hearing is connected to her bankruptcy case, and whether to keep it in Tampa, or move it to Orlando.

It is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. at the Sam Gibbons Courthouse in downtown Tampa.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: February 26, 2013, 07:41:41 AM »

A woman in Alabama just got some federal prison time for hiding assets during her bankruptcy case. A little bit of hope.
http://blog.al.com/live/2013/02/daphne_woman_gets_prison_time.html#incart_river
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: February 26, 2013, 08:26:25 AM »

A woman in Alabama just got some federal prison time for hiding assets during her bankruptcy case. A little bit of hope.

There's always hope. But my first thought was there are people like you, me or the woman in Alabama and then there are people like Casey Anthony.  If it were you or me alagary, we would probably be doing time in prison.  Since it's Casey, probably not.  She's like teflon.  Nothing seems to stick.   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #438 on: February 26, 2013, 11:45:12 AM »

There's always hope. But my first thought was there are people like you, me or the woman in Alabama and then there are people like Casey Anthony.  If it were you or me alagary, we would probably be doing time in prison.  Since it's Casey, probably not.  She's like teflon.  Nothing seems to stick.   

You have that right Muffy

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: February 26, 2013, 12:00:53 PM »

You have that right Muffy

And I wish I were wrong, Green Eyes.    I keep hoping somehow, someway Casey will eventually get what she's got coming to her.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.