March 19, 2024, 12:37:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650040 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: March 07, 2013, 09:35:30 AM »

::boxingcasey2::so, is that it for the hearing ? Just the one day? And will the judge give a decision later on? Thx

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: March 07, 2013, 09:52:02 AM »

::boxingcasey2::so, is that it for the hearing ? Just the one day? And will the judge give a decision later on? Thx
As I understand it the creditors have 120 days to argue against her claim. I am not sure what procedure is used for that.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: March 08, 2013, 02:08:12 PM »

As I understand it the creditors have 120 days to argue against her claim. I am not sure what procedure is used for that.

i hope that everyone one of the creditors proceed and don't cave cause it is easier to do that than to bring this ho to justice on something!
thx

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: March 08, 2013, 06:06:35 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthonys-bankruptcy-case-featured-central-fl/nWmYP/
Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case featured on Central Florida Spotlight
March 8, 2013

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — The case against Casey Anthony has turned from a murder case to a civil case and now to a bankruptcy case.

This week, Anthony was in a Tampa federal courtroom for a meeting with creditors. Her computer has become a central part of her bankruptcy issue.

Anthony has been seen in video clips from her computer. Her creditors want to know, if she bought that computer or if it was given to her.

"I asked her if she owned a computer and there's a reason I wanted to start with that because she didn't list a computer and I didn't think she would be thinking about that, and her answer was, 'Yes,'" said attorney Scott Shuker.
 ::snipping2::
Anthony's attorney said the computer came from her legal team and that it belongs to the team.

As for a story to sell, and maybe use to pay off creditors, that hasn't happened.

"No agreements there. No winks and nods that we are going to do this after this is done," said Anthony attorney Charles Greene.

Greg Warmoth talks with attorneys from both sides and with a bankruptcy expert who explains why he thinks Anthony will have a victory in court. Those conversations are in this week's Central Florida Spotlight at 12:30 p.m. on WFTV Channel 9.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: March 08, 2013, 06:09:54 PM »

I won't be watching it.  MB

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/08/jodi-arais-trial-jose-baez-opinion
Casey Anthony’s attorney gives thoughts on Arias
March 8, 2013
Jose Baez discusses his thoughts on the case with Evening Express in the 6 p.m. ET hour on HLN

Jose Baez joins Evening Express Friday at 6 p.m. ET to give us his thoughts on the case.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: March 08, 2013, 06:15:24 PM »

http://www.witn.com/news/stateregional/headlines/NC-House-Considers-Bill-Named-For-Casey-Anthonys-Daughter-196251901.html
NC House Approves Bill Named For Casey Anthony's Daughter
March 8, 2013

The House gave unanimous approval Thursday to the bill that also would create a misdemeanor if any other person reasonably suspects a child may be in danger but fails to talk to law enforcement within a reasonable time.

The bill is named "Caylee's Law," referring to Florida toddler Caylee Anthony, who wasn't reported missing until 31 days after she vanished in 2008 and had died. Caylee's mother was acquitted of murder but convicted of lying to investigators.

Parents without a previous criminal history wouldn't receive active prison time on a first offense.

The bill now goes to the Senate.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: March 08, 2013, 10:16:08 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthonys-bankruptcy-case-featured-central-fl/nWmYP/
March 8, 2013

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — The case against Casey Anthony has turned from a murder case to a civil case and now to a bankruptcy case.

This week, Anthony was in a Tampa federal courtroom for a meeting with creditors. Her computer has become a central part of her bankruptcy issue.

Anthony has been seen in video clips from her computer. Her creditors want to know, if she bought that computer or if it was given to her.

"I asked her if she owned a computer and there's a reason I wanted to start with that because she didn't list a computer and I didn't think she would be thinking about that, and her answer was, 'Yes,'" said attorney Scott Shuker.
Anthony's attorney said the computer came from her legal team and that it belongs to the team.

As for a story to sell, and maybe use to pay off creditors, that hasn't happened.

"No agreements there. No winks and nods that we are going to do this after this is done," said Anthony attorney Charles Greene.

Greg Warmoth talks with attorneys from both sides and with a bankruptcy expert who explains why he thinks Anthony will have a victory in court. Those conversations are in this week's Central Florida Spotlight at 12:30 p.m. on WFTV Channel 9.

Remember when those videos of her making a video diary were first released - when she claimed someone hacked into her computer ( I bet Baez sold them )  she states on those videos that she finally has something of her own, that she doesn't have to give back- her new computer!  No mention of it belonging to her legal team then...
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #527 on: March 09, 2013, 06:10:01 AM »

March 8, 2013

Remember when those videos of her making a video diary were first released - when she claimed someone hacked into her computer ( I bet Baez sold them )  she states on those videos that she finally has something of her own, that she doesn't have to give back- her new computer!  No mention of it belonging to her legal team then...

Right on WO that and her cell phone if I recall they were hers she owed them and no one could take them from her or something along those lines.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: March 09, 2013, 09:22:56 AM »

Does she still have the little dog?  Or did it "drown" too?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: March 12, 2013, 07:23:48 AM »

3/12/13  Motion could force Casey Anthony to answer questions under oath

"Scott Shuker said if the motion is granted, he wants to ask Casey where she gets her money, what commercial interest she has in her story, and how she picked the name Zenaida Gonzalez for her mystery nanny.
If granted, that deposition would take place within the next 30 days."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/motion-could-force-casey-anthony-answer-questions-/nWpfy/

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: March 12, 2013, 07:27:49 AM »

The Casey Anthony bankruptcy hearing - Central Florida Spotlight

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/the-casey-anthony-bankruptcy-hearing-central/vstxH/
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: March 12, 2013, 07:53:09 AM »

The last ten minutes or so is very informative and interesting discussion from independent lawyers.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: March 12, 2013, 09:33:56 AM »

excellent question.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: March 12, 2013, 09:58:53 AM »

excellent question.

Yes...great question.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: March 12, 2013, 12:33:29 PM »

3/12/12  Gonzalez lawyers ask to question Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony must give more info on "friends," Zenaida Gonzalez lawyers say.

"She also declined to identify who's been supporting her day-to-day needs. Anthony testified that she pays no rent or utilities, and lives "for free," thanks to the kindness of unnamed "friends."

In a new motion, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez ask for an examination of Anthony, similar to a deposition, in order to find out more about her financial situation

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-deposition-bankruptcy-20130312,0,4619350.story
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: March 12, 2013, 07:23:21 PM »

3/12/12  Gonzalez lawyers ask to question Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony must give more info on "friends," Zenaida Gonzalez lawyers say.

"She also declined to identify who's been supporting her day-to-day needs. Anthony testified that she pays no rent or utilities, and lives "for free," thanks to the kindness of unnamed "friends."

In a new motion, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez ask for an examination of Anthony, similar to a deposition, in order to find out more about her financial situation

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-deposition-bankruptcy-20130312,0,4619350.story

Are they her imaginary friends?  Like her imaginary jobs?  Like her imaginary nanny?

Geez- cant they see through her lying?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #536 on: March 13, 2013, 07:34:42 AM »

The last ten minutes or so is very informative and interesting discussion from independent lawyers.

So if the lawyer at the end is right she is going to walk away  with her bankruptcy and not having to pay one cent to any body.  Not even the IRS.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: March 13, 2013, 09:56:26 AM »

Usually you don't get to walk away from the IRS or from student loans from what I have heard. But greasy Casey can usually slide out of anything.
Please God, do not let this baby killer procreate.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: March 13, 2013, 10:04:35 AM »

So if the lawyer at the end is right she is going to walk away  with her bankruptcy and not having to pay one cent to any body.  Not even the IRS.   
Hopefully the creditors start finding the small things like the amount and source of the gift cards. Anything to gain the interest of the trustee.
Did you catch the part that he gets a portion of any funds recovered?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #539 on: March 13, 2013, 12:10:13 PM »

Hopefully the creditors start finding the small things like the amount and source of the gift cards. Anything to gain the interest of the trustee.
Did you catch the part that he gets a portion of any funds recovered?

Yes I did. Which gave me some hope. Why can't they use the video where she says she bought her computer with her money and  her lawyers didn't buy it for her as they claim.  Did you catch the part where her lawyer thinks the sheriff's office needs to give her better protection. That once again this is a special case. NOT 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.