March 19, 2024, 12:09:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650035 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: June 25, 2013, 09:24:52 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthony-attorneys-fight-defamation-lawsuits-/nYTRR/

Posted: 8:44 p.m. Monday, June 24, 2013
Casey Anthony attorneys to fight defamation lawsuits Tuesday

TAMPA, Fla. —
Attorneys for Casey Anthony will be in Tampa Tuesday to fight two civil lawsuits against her.

A judge could grant Anthony bankruptcy, which would throw out the lawsuits.

At the hearing, the bankruptcy trustee will also ask a judge to demand that Anthony turn over her personal computer.

she is made of Teflon IMO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: June 25, 2013, 09:30:45 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthony-attorneys-fight-defamation-lawsuits-/nYTRR/

TAMPA, Fla. —
Attorneys for Casey Anthony will be in Tampa Tuesday to fight two civil lawsuits against her.

At the hearing, the bankruptcy trustee will also ask a judge to demand that Anthony turn over her personal computer.

I'm almost afraid to hope for justice anymore.  But I'm going to hope the judge will NOT grant CA bankruptcy and the two civil lawsuits can continue.  And yes, CA should turn over her personal computer.  I'll take even a sliver of justice at this point. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #662 on: June 25, 2013, 10:52:37 AM »

TAMPA, Fla. —

I'm almost afraid to hope for justice anymore.  But I'm going to hope the judge will NOT grant CA bankruptcy and the two civil lawsuits can continue.  And yes, CA should turn over her personal computer.  I'll take even a sliver of justice at this point. 

I feel the same way Muffy

GOD BLESS AMERICA
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: June 25, 2013, 03:51:14 PM »

6/25/13     Casey Anthony's attorneys fighting defamation lawsuits

"One of three outcomes is possible: The first is that the judge would rule Anthony's civil suits go to trial in Orange County for claiming a nanny with the same name as Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter in 2008, and that Kronk was responsible for the toddler's murder, as her criminal lawyers once claimed.

The second is that the judge could decide to hear the cases in his court along with the bankruptcy case.

The third is the possibility that he throws the suits out."

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: June 25, 2013, 04:02:50 PM »

Posted: 3:54 p.m. Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Casey Anthony defamation lawsuits won't proceed in Orange County

<snipped>
Attorneys for Anthony were in Tampa, fighting two civil lawsuits against her.  Anthony is being sued by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk for defamation.

The judge ruled Tuesday that Anthony’s two defamation suits will not proceed in Orange County. Rather, they will be decided in federal court in concert with her bankruptcy proceedings.
<snipped>

Attorneys for Kronk and Gonzalez now have 21 days to file their defamation claims in federal court if they would like to move forward, which is likely to happen, Channel 9's Anthony DiLorenzo reported.

There was no decision made on turning over Anthony’s laptop, which could hold information about her life story or hidden assets.

A decision has been continued until August.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: June 25, 2013, 11:14:41 PM »

im hoping the judge garnishes, all future wages, i know she will just not work or find a sugar daddy

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/Blog/2013/06/25/Casey-Anthony-defamation-suits-to-proceed-in-federal-court-bankruptcy-judge-rules/4851372212048/

Casey Anthony defamation suits to proceed in federal court, bankruptcy judge rules
Defamation suits against Casey Anthony will be handled in federal court
Published: June 25, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Anthony's legal team wanted defamation lawsuits brought by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk to be handled federally in U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May's court, so that he could decide whether the suits are dischargeable
-----------------------------------

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: June 26, 2013, 01:56:14 PM »

If only she would really disappear. And take her nasty parents with her. Down a deep dark hole, never to be seen or heard from again.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #667 on: June 26, 2013, 09:44:12 PM »

If only she would really disappear. And take her nasty parents with her. Down a deep dark hole, never to be seen or heard from again.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: June 27, 2013, 02:11:34 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: July 02, 2013, 12:48:55 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-bankruptcy-20130702,0,2317948.story
Casey Anthony gets mixed ruling from bankruptcy judge
July 2, 2013

TAMPA — A bankruptcy judge on Tuesday denied in part but granted in part Casey Anthony's request to dismiss a claim against her by Texas EquuSearch, the nonprofit that spent thousands of dollars looking for her daughter.

Texas EquuSearch claims it wasted more than $100,000 searching for Caylee Marie Anthony in 2008, a debt, they say, her bankruptcy shouldn't wipe clean.

Equusearch was suing Anthony in state court before she declared Chapter 7 bankruptcy earlier this year, effectively halting the lawsuit. The search group says she wasted its time and money with a fruitless search for 2-year-old Caylee, who Anthony knew was actually dead.
"As a direct result of [Anthony's] false representations and omissions," Equusearch spent more than $100,000 searching for Caylee, Equusearch's claim says.

But Anthony's bankruptcy attorney, David Schrader, said Texas EquuSearch leaders proceeded with searches knowing Anthony had been charged with lying to law enforcement and murder. Texas EquuSearch also relied on information from Anthony's parents.

Schrader argued the complaint should be dismissed.

The Equusearch efforts didn't find Caylee. The girl was later found dead, and Anthony was charged with murder. She was acquitted of that and all other major charges in a high profile trial in 2011.

Appearing via telephone Tuesday, Texas EquuSearch attorney Peter Russin said he disagreed with Schrader's arguments and that the organization's leader did meet with Anthony and her parents.

During one meeting, Russin said, Anthony told Texas EquuSearch leaders Caylee was abducted and she believed was still alive.

Anthony never said Caylee was dead and drowned in the family pool, as criminal-defense attorney Jose Baez claimed in his opening remarks during the murder trial.

Anthony made false representations intended to deceive Texas EquuSearch, Russin said.

After hearing arguments, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May denied the motion to dismiss in part and granted it in part — giving Texas EquuSearch 21 days to file a new amended complaint against Anthony.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: July 02, 2013, 06:01:52 PM »

I was about to post that but I made the mistake of trying to figure out what it means. All I got was a 21 day extension.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: July 03, 2013, 08:46:20 PM »

I didn't know whether to put this comment out there of not--If you don't want it on here Please delete it.  I just found it interesting.  This was on Breitbart site in the comment section for this article:

Here is the link to the page where the comments are:  http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/03/Miami-Dade-officials-appeal-calm-Zimmerman

Miami Dade Officials Ask Churches to Stay Open Night of Trayvon Verdict

"Frank • 3 hours ago
This is no different from the Casey Anthony trial, though she actually WAS guilty and got away with murder. But look at how since that acquittal, there was an initial uproar when she was released but as weeks turned into months, nobody cared. Even now, apparently she's pregnant AGAIN and the media hasn't even covered that. This is just another three ring circus............"

GO? Bless that little innocent baby's soul (If this is true).  Child Services should take it away IF this is true and I hope and pray it isn't true.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: July 04, 2013, 11:39:36 AM »

I didn't know whether to put this comment out there of not--If you don't want it on here Please delete it.  I just found it interesting.  This was on Breitbart site in the comment section for this article:

Here is the link to the page where the comments are:  http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/03/Miami-Dade-officials-appeal-calm-Zimmerman

Miami Dade Officials Ask Churches to Stay Open Night of Trayvon Verdict

"Frank • 3 hours ago
This is no different from the Casey Anthony trial, though she actually WAS guilty and got away with murder. But look at how since that acquittal, there was an initial uproar when she was released but as weeks turned into months, nobody cared. Even now, apparently she's pregnant AGAIN and the media hasn't even covered that. This is just another three ring circus............"

GO? Bless that little innocent baby's soul (If this is true).  Child Services should take it away IF this is true and I hope and pray it isn't true.

Oh, I hope she is not pregnant.

Will she reveal the father or will he mysteriously be killed in an accident?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #673 on: July 04, 2013, 05:32:43 PM »

LOL!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: July 08, 2013, 12:16:26 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-life-story-agreement-20130708,0,3635228.story
Casey Anthony to pay $25k to settle life-story rights in bankruptcy case
July 8, 2013

Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to settle a dispute in her bankruptcy case surrounding the rights to sell her life story, according to documents recently filed in the case.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy protection earlier this year, and in March, trustee Stephen L. Meininger filed a motion seeking permission to sell "the exclusive worldwide rights ... of Anthony's life story."

Meininger argued Anthony's story is property and an asset that could be sold off to pay the more than $790,000 she owes others.
Anthony's bankruptcy attorneys have opposed Meininger's motion, saying it creates a "slippery slope that would have dangerous repercussions far beyond the scope of this case."

Meininger withdrew his motion in May. A joint-party filing indicated Meininger and Anthony's attorneys were discussing potential resolutions of the issue.

In another joint filing made Wednesday, the parties asked the judge to enter an order authorizing Meininger to "compromise a controversy between the Estate and the Debtor relating to intellectual property rights, the right of publicity and commercialization of the Debtor's life story..."

Meininger maintains Anthony has a right to commercialize her story, which became property of the bankruptcy estate when she filed.

Meanwhile, Anthony "adamantly opposes" the concept that her story is property that can be commercialized.

The parties agree the concept of selling the "alleged property interest is novel and has not been addressed by any case law that the parties have been able to discover."

According to the filing, the parties also agree it is of the best interest to the creditors in the case, and such an agreement will avoid substantial long term litigation.

The bankruptcy judge has not issued an order on the joint request.

It's unclear how Anthony would obtain the $25,000.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: July 08, 2013, 05:38:20 PM »

I don't get any of the rulings meanings....am I dense or what? can someone break it down for the rest of us?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: July 09, 2013, 08:16:06 AM »

The Anthonys remain true to form as the most despicable people ever. Money is king, eh cindy?  

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/casey-anthony-parents-yard-sale-sold-caylee-toys/

Casey Anthony‘s parents, Cindy and George, recently held a yard sale at her grandparent’s home in Mount Dora, Fla., unloading tons of Caylee‘s toys and clothes — and only RadarOnline.com has exclusive details, photos and video.

According to Florida resident Christina Werner, she stumbled upon the yard sale on June 28 where she purchased a bunch of Caylee’s items and then went back the next day to pick up more items, videotaping the entire encounter with Cindy and George.

“I drove by and noticed the house looked familiar to me. I had seen this house before. I got close and noticed that the people outside really looked like George and Cindy Anthony. It was the home of Casey Anthony’s grandparents,” Christina told Radar in an exclusive interview.

“When I pulled up, they were taking tarps off the yard sale items that were covered due to the rain. I immediately noticed the two white canopies over the yard sale tables because they looked like the tents used in the search for Caylee.”

Christina tells Radar she immediately started looking for items related to Caylee and Casey because she seemed to be the only one at the sale that realized who they were.

“They were very friendly and warmed up to me, but I think it’s because they felt I did not know who they were. I spent almost two hours with them that day,” she says.

“I ended up finding items of Caylee’s that seemed to be mixed up with other things. I also found pants and purses of Casey’s.

And even though Christina says George and Cindy were nice, she tells Radar they weren’t necessarily nice to each other, arguing at the yard sale.

“It was very uncomfortable dealing with them,” she says.

“They would get into little arguments throughout the time I was there. Cindy definitely controls everything in that family, for sure!”

Christina bought a lot of Casey’s purses and says Cindy became upset with George when he gave her a discount on the items.

“When it came time to buy the items, he did not tell Cindy he had discounted the purses and she was so upset about that,” she said.

“She began yelling at him and said he should have told her. I think the difference may have been a whole ten dollars, but she was upset.”

In the photos obtained exclusively by Radar, Christina bought plenty of children’s items that she claims once belonged to Caylee — among them, toy heart lockets, a children’s travel set with garment bag, a Winnie-the-Pooh backpack, a Tigger bag and a couple of teddy bears.
Jail

Christina went back to the home the next day, June 29, to pick up a few more items and videotaped her interaction with the Anthony’s, which was exclusively obtained by Radar.

“Cindy invited me in the home again, we talked and I negotiated on a couple of paintings,” Christina says.

“Again, Cindy got upset with George when he tried to help locate the paintings I wanted and she told him not to. She said they were having another sale and that I could get the paintings then.”

After the surreal experience with Tot-Mom’s parents, Christina says she just can’t believe they were selling off their beloved granddaughter’s belongings.

“I simply will never understand how these grandparents can put a price tag on Caylee’s items. I can understand Casey’s things, but I will never understand how they could part with these things at a yard sale!” Christina says.

You would think if they were trying to just move on and get over things they would donate the items, not throw them on a table with a neon two dollar yard sale sticker.

As Radar exclusively reported last month, Casey, Cindy and George are all slated to be deposed on July 22 by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery regarding her bankruptcy filing.

Casey filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy with the Middle District of Florida Bankruptcy Court in January citing only $1,084 in personal property and $792,119.23 in liabilities.

See highlights of the video footage at the Anthony’s yard sale here and the full, unedited version below it.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 08:52:35 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: July 09, 2013, 08:17:51 AM »

please edit above 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: July 09, 2013, 08:32:04 AM »

I rememeber way back when I was young $500,000 was a lot of money. Nowadays it only last about a year and a half.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #679 on: July 09, 2013, 08:53:06 AM »

please edit above 

LoL...done

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.