March 19, 2024, 04:14:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650068 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: July 09, 2013, 09:21:15 AM »

I don't know when, if ever, reading about these people won't make me sick, literally.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: July 09, 2013, 10:11:43 AM »

They make me sick.
I could not see the video. Did they move? The article said Mt. Dora but their address was Orlando Florida. I have been past their home many times. Wish I could see the front of the house where the sale was.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 09, 2013, 10:34:14 AM »

cookie, the article states that it was in Mt Dora at Cindys late parents home.. she must own that too...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: July 09, 2013, 10:40:43 AM »

cookie, the article states that it was in Mt Dora at Cindys late parents home.. she must own that too...

Gotcha. Missed that part. She probably inherited it and is trying to carpetbag every cent she can get off of their belongings too. Mut be low on money.
Did the photos in the article show George and Cindy too? I did not see any pics except the articles that were  Caylee's.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: July 09, 2013, 10:50:05 AM »

teddy bears, pooh backpack, tigger back pack, pink and purple hair thingys... Mark Klaas said it best, "They are odious people"

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: July 09, 2013, 01:34:04 PM »

I have a question for the ones that followed this from the begining;
Would you have reckonize the house or tents while casually riding down the street?
Does anyone know what Radar pays to play act for an article that they know will go national?Maybe $25,000?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 09, 2013, 04:45:44 PM »

They make me sick.
I could not see the video. Did they move? The article said Mt. Dora but their address was Orlando Florida. I have been past their home many times. Wish I could see the front of the house where the sale was.

The house is Cindy's parents home. Since her mother has died and her father is in a Nursing Home, they must be getting rid of everything.    How sad to think they are now so broke they have to sell Caylee's toys!!!
The video showed Cindy, looking fat, running her mouth,  and as usual George hanging around in the background, looking like he had to ask permission to speak...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: July 09, 2013, 04:52:04 PM »

Would you have reckonize the house or tents while casually riding down the street?
Does anyone know what Radar pays to play act for an article that they know will go national?Maybe $25,000?

Alex and Shirley lived at 2708 Palmetto Road, Mt Dora - you can see the house on Google street view...  I am sure if I was in that area I would drive by and have a look at it, and for sure stop and look at their yard sale stuff.   Not sure if I could keep my trap shut though so it's just as well I'm not there....   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: July 09, 2013, 05:25:44 PM »

I have been past the Anthony's house many times and have pictures. Never past her mothers home though. Do u think that the children articles were things that Shirley kept at her house for Caylee when she visited. That is what I thought. I would not b able to sell anything hat belonged to her.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: July 09, 2013, 06:43:25 PM »

I have been past the Anthony's house many times and have pictures. Never past her mothers home though. Do u think that the children articles were things that Shirley kept at her house for Caylee when she visited. That is what I thought. I would not b able to sell anything hat belonged to her.

(Bolded by me)

I wouldn't be able to sell anything either.  I would keep some very special things, and most likely donate the rest, with no one knowing they had once been Caylee's to avoid folks that would try to possibly put anything on EBay etc. Donate them to very needy children, perhaps.  But selling her things, no. I'm a practical person, but I also have a heart.  Bless little Caylee.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: July 09, 2013, 06:50:34 PM »

(Bolded by me)

I wouldn't be able to sell anything either.  I would keep some very special things, and most likely donate the rest, with no one knowing they had once been Caylee's to avoid folks that would try to possibly put anything on EBay etc. Donate them to very needy children, perhaps.  But selling her things, no. I'm a practical person, but I also have a heart.  Bless little Caylee.   an angelic monkey

Agree.
I suppose at some point they will have to pack up some of her things and the best thing would be to donate to needy children incognito. However, that would not b the Anthony's way. They would seek notoriety and probably b the one selling her stuff on ebay. I could see them doing that.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: July 09, 2013, 11:00:31 PM »

Would you have reckonize the house or tents while casually riding down the street? <-- No and No.

I wondered how that gal recognized them. I don't think she did. (Although she said she did.)

But I would recognize Cindy and George, along with both of their voices.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: July 09, 2013, 11:22:51 PM »

(Bolded by me)

Agree.
I suppose at some point they will have to pack up some of her things and the best thing would be to donate to needy children incognito. However, that would not b the Anthony's way. They would seek notoriety and probably b the one selling her stuff on ebay. I could see them doing that.

Reminds me of when they donated Caylee's socks and quite a few pairs of her shoes.

If I recall correctly, they did not donate these anonymously. Don't think they know that word.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 10, 2013, 09:16:32 AM »

wow, so the anthonys moved to mt dora?
video
http://on.aol.com/video/casey-anthonys-parents-sell-off-caylees-toys-in-yard-sale-517848828
story
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/Blog/2013/07/09/Casey-Anthonys-parents-sold-Caylees-toys-at-garage-sale/6071373399540/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: July 10, 2013, 12:56:17 PM »

We think that is is Cindy's parents home in Mt.Dora

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: July 10, 2013, 07:38:11 PM »

Agreed. It even states that in the article,

“I drove by and noticed the house looked familiar to me. I had seen this house before," Werner said. "I got close and noticed that the people outside really looked like George and Cindy Anthony. It was the home of Caylee Anthony’s grandparents."

It also states that it is their house. LOL

George and Cindy Anthony were the middle aged couple holding a yard sale at their Mount Dora house on June 28.

I believe it is Cindy's parents' house. Her mother died last year, I believe. So having a yard sale there would make sense, in settling the estate.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #696 on: July 12, 2013, 11:34:11 AM »

Video at that link..

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/Blog/2013/07/09/Casey-Anthonys-parents-sold-Caylees-toys-at-garage-sale/6071373399540/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: July 12, 2013, 11:47:17 AM »

What is in the black garbage bag??   
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: July 12, 2013, 11:49:37 AM »

I guess I am too sentimental -- I am using my Mother's dime store salt and pepper shakers and her green (ugh!) Dollar General napkin holder.
It's one thing to give things away -- it's another thing to sell them.  But what else would we expect for the Ants?
JMO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: July 12, 2013, 01:12:34 PM »

I guess I am too sentimental -- I am using my Mother's dime store salt and pepper shakers and her green (ugh!) Dollar General napkin holder.
It's one thing to give things away -- it's another thing to sell them.  But what else would we expect for the Ants?
JMO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.