March 18, 2024, 09:14:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650015 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: July 12, 2013, 02:08:19 PM »

I read an article the other day that friends, no doubt with benefits, were giving Casey $25,000 towards her bancruptzy fine. Anyone else read that?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: July 12, 2013, 04:34:38 PM »

I read an article the other day that friends, no doubt with benefits, were giving Casey $25,000 towards her bancruptzy fine. Anyone else read that?

can't say that I saw that cookie.
But nothing would surprise me.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #702 on: July 13, 2013, 06:07:35 AM »

She has friends???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: July 13, 2013, 09:17:22 AM »

She has friends???
only when she looks in the mirror!
The rest are users and I hope they use her up!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: July 13, 2013, 05:59:46 PM »

She has friends???
only when she looks in the mirror!
The rest are users and I hope they use her up!

and her made up fantasy friends....

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: July 13, 2013, 06:21:22 PM »

Yes, the bankruptcy trustee talks about it in this interview.   Take a Prilosec before you read it or you will get heartburn or feel sick!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-friend-provide-25000-settlement/story?id=19626759#.UeHTNiTD9om
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: July 13, 2013, 06:29:28 PM »

Yes, the bankruptcy trustee talks about it in this interview.   Take a Prilosec before you read it or you will get heartburn or feel sick!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-friend-provide-25000-settlement/story?id=19626759#.UeHTNiTD9om

thx friend! I have been looking all over for this...
it does make ya sick doesn't it...

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: July 14, 2013, 04:24:55 PM »

I guess I am too sentimental -- I am using my Mother's dime store salt and pepper shakers and her green (ugh!) Dollar General napkin holder.
It's one thing to give things away -- it's another thing to sell them.  But what else would we expect for the Ants?
JMO
Hello Sister and everyone here! I've missed just checking in. I hope your health is hanging in there Sister. I wish everyone nothing but happiness and keep you in my prayers. Been working many, many hours in this past year and my beautiful Son having a hard time being a teenager. We will make it through this. I have my family and we are still here to breathe God's air each day but my heart is so heavy for those listed here. Caylee is always on my mind and it is what brought me to this wonderful site yrs ago. God Bless you all.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: July 14, 2013, 06:10:09 PM »

It's good to see you melisb.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: July 18, 2013, 09:55:00 AM »

Uber-Lib Bill Maher Booed for Tasteless George Zimmerman Jokes & Florida on CBS ‘Late Show’ with David Letterman … “I say if he [Zimmerman] gets a gun, Casey Anthony gets a baby.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/07/18/uber-lib-bill-maher-booed-for-tasteless-george-zimmerman-jokes-florida-on-cbs-late-show-with-david-letterman-i-say-if-he-zimmerman-gets-a-gun-casey-anthony-gets-a-baby/

Last night in the ‘Late Show’ with David Letterman, far left comedian Bill Maher was booed for offering up some completely tasteless jokes regarding George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who was just found “not guilty” of murder or manslaughter in the death of Trayvon Martin, and the state of Florida. When Letterman has stated that Maher was a minority owner of the NY Mets, Maher followed up with, “Better than being a minority in Florida.” Then the boos came.  But not to be out done, Maher then said, “You know they want to give George Zimmerman a gun now. The Florida state law is that he can get his gun back. I say if he gets a gun, Casey Anthony gets a baby.”  Cassey Anthony was the Florida tot mom who got away with the murder and was found not guilty in the death of her two year old daughter Caylee Anthony who was found less than a mile away from her home discarded in the woods. Guess what then happened at the Letterman show, the boos came again and even louder. The sad part is Maher actually had to ask why they were booing. How bad were these tasteless jokes and how far LEFT has Bill Maher gone, even the crowd at the far-Left David Letterman show did not approve.

Who would have ever thought the death of a 17 year old teen and the murder of a 2 year old child wasn’t funny?

check out the video
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 18, 2013, 10:12:07 AM »

Uber-Lib Bill Maher Booed for Tasteless George Zimmerman Jokes & Florida on CBS ‘Late Show’ with David Letterman … “I say if he [Zimmerman] gets a gun, Casey Anthony gets a baby.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/07/18/uber-lib-bill-maher-booed-for-tasteless-george-zimmerman-jokes-florida-on-cbs-late-show-with-david-letterman-i-say-if-he-zimmerman-gets-a-gun-casey-anthony-gets-a-baby/

Last night in the ‘Late Show’ with David Letterman, far left comedian Bill Maher was booed for offering up some completely tasteless jokes regarding George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who was just found “not guilty” of murder or manslaughter in the death of Trayvon Martin, and the state of Florida. When Letterman has stated that Maher was a minority owner of the NY Mets, Maher followed up with, “Better than being a minority in Florida.” Then the boos came.  But not to be out done, Maher then said, “You know they want to give George Zimmerman a gun now. The Florida state law is that he can get his gun back. I say if he gets a gun, Casey Anthony gets a baby.”  Cassey Anthony was the Florida tot mom who got away with the murder and was found not guilty in the death of her two year old daughter Caylee Anthony who was found less than a mile away from her home discarded in the woods. Guess what then happened at the Letterman show, the boos came again and even louder. The sad part is Maher actually had to ask why they were booing. How bad were these tasteless jokes and how far LEFT has Bill Maher gone, even the crowd at the far-Left David Letterman show did not approve.

Who would have ever thought the death of a 17 year old teen and the murder of a 2 year old child wasn’t funny?

check out the video

Some people just don't get it -- and I don't think they ever will.  Glad my sense of humor remains for things actually funny -- usually myself.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: July 18, 2013, 10:13:19 AM »

hi melisb -- I am doing good and it is great to see you again.
Wondered what had happened to you and glad to know all is well.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 19, 2013, 08:16:29 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthonys-parents-may-sue-woman-who-videotaped-their-garage-sale/-/1637132/21005098/-/xu4xmj/-/index.html

MOUNT DORA, Fla. - 
A Lake County mother who videotaped at a yard sale Casey Anthony's parents were holding may be facing a lawsuit.

Christina Werner says she stopped at the moving sale going on at Casey's grandparents home in Mount Dora. She was looking for a TV, but what she found were George and Cindy Anthony selling what she stuff including things she believes are Caylee's toys and teddy bears. So, the next day, Werner returned this time with her camera phone.

"I didn't have this for sale yesterday," said Cindy Anthony in the 10 minute video.

Local 6 asked Werner, "the next day, you return with a camera, why did you record it?

"Because I wanted people to believe me, because I was so disgusted with the situation and I just wanted people to believe what I saw, what happened and that it did happen and they really were selling those items," Werner said.

Werner says she spotted the items she shows Local 6, little girl backpacks, teddy bears, and toys.

"This one is the one that bothered me the most because we all know that Caylee loved Winnie the Pooh," said Werner as she showed Local 6 a bookbag.

Things very similar to what we saw several years back inside Caylee's room in their Hopespring Drive home.

"25 cents. It's hard to hold," said Werner as she held a heart locket.

At the yard sale, Werner told Local 6 she also bought these purses, which she believes their Anthony's because of what she describes as their "youthful look and style."

Werner said she's upset the Anthonys wouldn't just donate the stuff but it's important to note, Werner has also made money too after selling video of the encounter to Radar Online for more than $500.

A move that's stirred controversy.

"Some people would question your motive, what would you say to them?" Local 6 asked.

"If it was my motive to make a quick buck off the situation or whatever I would've gladly taken all those toys and loaded them up in my car," Werner said ,adding at one point, Cindy was willing to give her bins of bears for free.

Werner tells Local 6 what she ultimately would like to do is auction off Caylee's things and pay off Texas Equusearch.

Local 6 spoke to George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer Mark Lippman. He could not confirm whether or not this stuff was Caylee's or Casey's.

Lippman says they are looking to see if Christina violated their rights when she recorded them unbeknownst to them.

Lippman says the Anthonys are not happy.

too bad, so sad.   Monkey Devil! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: July 19, 2013, 01:04:29 PM »

Boo freakin' Hoo Hoo

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: July 19, 2013, 01:20:12 PM »

Good luck to them with their lawsuit.  How are they going to sue when they are holding a yard sale, open to the public ?  There's no law against taking photos of people.  They make me sick...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: July 19, 2013, 01:26:50 PM »

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: July 20, 2013, 08:44:47 AM »

Boo freakin' Hoo Hoo

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: July 21, 2013, 12:24:15 PM »

As spoken in the words of Cookie.......they make me sick 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: July 23, 2013, 02:50:44 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-bankruptcy-kronk-gonzalez-20130723,0,4941130.story

Gonzalez, Kronk: Casey Anthony 'malicious,' defamation suits should survive bankruptcy
12:42 p.m. EDT, July 23, 2013

Two people suing Casey Anthony for defamation filed complaints in federal court on Monday arguing their lawsuits should survive Anthony's bankruptcy, because she was "willful and malicious" in damaging their reputations.

Roy Kronk and Zenaida Gonzalez are the second and third Anthony creditors to object to the discharge of her debts, following Texas EquuSearch, the search-and-recovery group that looked for Anthony's daughter in 2008.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: July 23, 2013, 04:25:45 PM »

dare I hope for a little bit of justice?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.