March 18, 2024, 07:40:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650000 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #720 on: July 23, 2013, 07:09:57 PM »

dare I hope for a little bit of justice?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: July 23, 2013, 09:40:10 PM »

It's good to see you melisb.   

You too, I'm getting back around more. I was glad to see some found and laid to rest finally. Maybe they can have a little peace until the guilty are caught.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: July 24, 2013, 07:40:35 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/bankruptcy-complaints-filed-against-casey-anthony/-/13479888/21136750/-/wri8ts/-/index.html

Bankruptcy complaints filed against Casey Anthony

Kronk, Gonzalez claim Anthony damaged reputations

Published  10:37 PM EDT Jul 23, 2013

TAMPA, Fla. —New action to keep lawsuits against Casey Anthony alive surfaced this week.
Meter reader Roy Kronk and Zenaida Gonzalez filed complaints in federal bankruptcy court arguing their lawsuits should survive Anthony's bankruptcy proceedings.
Both complaints claim Anthony was "willful and malicious" in damaging their reputations.
Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation. She said Anthony's story about a nanny with her name negatively impacted her life.
Kronk claims Anthony's defense team smeared his reputation with comments made during Anthony's murder trial.
Anthony was found not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter in 2012

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: July 26, 2013, 03:15:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/woman-claims-cindy-anthony-assaulted-her/-/13479888/21182002/-/k2kiyh/-/index.html

MOUNT DORA, Fla. —A woman who videotaped George and Cindy Anthony at a garage sale says she was assaulted by Cindy Anthony when she went back to their home.

A lawyer representing George and Cindy Anthony said they are looking into filing a lawsuit against a woman who videotaped them at a garage sale at their Mount Dora home.
More

Christina Werner sold a video to RadarOnline.com earlier this month that she says showed a garage sale where the Anthonys were selling Caylee Anthony's toys and clothes.

Werner claims she bought several items, including purses belonging to Casey Anthony, a children's travel set and teddy bears.

Werner said she drove by the Mount Dora home again on Thursday when the Anthonys were having another sale.

Read the police report
http://www.wesh.com/blob/view/-/21182190/data/1/-/1qb1x1z/-/Christina-Werner-s-police-report.pdf

According to a police report, Werner stopped her car and said "something to the effect of 'I can't believe you are selling Caylee's belongings.'"

Werner claims Cindy Anthony approached her vehicle and "made contact with her arm," causing minor scratches.

She says she sped off and heard Cindy Anthony yell an expletive at her. Werner said she recorded the incident, but deputies were not able to play the recording.

A responding deputy was unable to any injuries on Werner's arm, the report said.

Cindy Anthony, George Anthony and a neighbor of the Anthonys all provided statements telling deputies that Cindy Anthony did not touch Werner

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: July 26, 2013, 07:27:47 PM »

What a shame they didn't arrest Cindy - that would have been worth watching! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: July 26, 2013, 08:14:40 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/woman-claims-cindy-anthony-assaulted-her/-/13479888/21182002/-/k2kiyh/-/index.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: July 26, 2013, 08:34:46 PM »

What a shame they didn't arrest Cindy - that would have been worth watching! 

I don't know what to believe about the alleged assault, but I think that woman, Christina Werner was asking for trouble, going back there after knowing that Cindy and George have been reported to be looking into filing a lawsuit against her for videotaping (and selling it) the last visit she had there.

Doesn't excuse any improper actions Cindy may have made, of course.

But Christina Werner seemed to have no legitimate reason to have visited this third time and making comments to Cindy about their selling Caylee's things.

I did read the police report.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: July 27, 2013, 08:09:09 AM »

She is driving along a public street and Cindy is out on the front yard.  Cindy is the one who makes the move to approach her car, saying "How dare you?".   From what we have seen of Cindy in the past I'd say it is her who starts the confrontation and then complains to police about it.....
I would have said a lot more to Cindy than this woman did!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: July 27, 2013, 12:31:51 PM »

‘Cindy Anthony Assaulted Me!’ Woman Who Discovered Yard Sale Selling Caylee Anthony’s Toys Files Police Report
July 26, 2013

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/cindy-anthony-assault-claims-woman-yard-sale-files-police-report/

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: July 27, 2013, 12:41:43 PM »

She is driving along a public street and Cindy is out on the front yard.  Cindy is the one who makes the move to approach her car, saying "How dare you?".   From what we have seen of Cindy in the past I'd say it is her who starts the confrontation and then complains to police about it.....

According to the police report, (posted below) Christina Werner went to the yard sale, started recording on her cell phone and yelled out to Cindy and George, "I can't believe you are selling Caylee's belongings!"

Sounds to me like Christina was instigating this confrontation. Looking for trouble, because as I mentioned earlier, she knew Cindy and George were looking into suing her for videotaping their last encounter and selling it to radar online. She knew Cindy and George would not be happy to see her there, but she went anyway.

None of this gives Cindy the right to approach Christina's car and further the confrontation. But it sure looks to me like Christina is not innocent in all of this. She went there to confront them and record it. Probably for more money from radar online.

Just my opinion.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: July 27, 2013, 05:33:11 PM »

According to the police report, (posted below) Christina Werner went to the yard sale, started recording on her cell phone and yelled out to Cindy and George, "I can't believe you are selling Caylee's belongings!"

Sounds to me like Christina was instigating this confrontation. Looking for trouble, because as I mentioned earlier, she knew Cindy and George were looking into suing her for videotaping their last encounter and selling it to radar online. She knew Cindy and George would not be happy to see her there, but she went anyway.

None of this gives Cindy the right to approach Christina's car and further the confrontation. But it sure looks to me like Christina is not innocent in all of this. She went there to confront them and record it. Probably for more money from radar online.

Just my opinion.

I agree Brandi...no fan of Cindy's but I think this Christina is a bit of an attention nutter herself. She also was reselling the items that supposedly belonged to Caylee on eBay or something like that from what I read. How credible is she?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: July 27, 2013, 05:50:37 PM »

looking good as always -- NOT!
 Monkey Devil!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: July 28, 2013, 08:21:53 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Casey Anthony Toxic Parents- What They Are Really Saying In Selling Caylee’s Belongings

We all saw how Casey Anthony’s parents  lied repeatedly when they appeared in the media before and after the trial. We also saw how they lied on the stand as there were multiple signals of deception observed.

We now how it was most likely Cindy’s  control and short leash as well as her denial over Casey with her multiple problems and  telling her troubled daughter her that she would  throw her out of the house, threatening to keep Caylee, that  no doubt lead to one of the most tragiic stories of the decade.

As we all know, a jury acquitted their daughter which shocked  everyone including Casey, who most people, according to surveys believe she is responsible for Caylee’s demise. People have blamed the jury, the prosecutors, the arrogance of Jeff Ashton, and even Judge Perry or a combination of all three as to why she is now free. But the fact remains she is  a free woman who even has a cadre of supporters and new attorneys who work for free in exchange for  fame and media attention.

Just when we thought we put this TOXIC family behind us,l we just discovered that Mr. and Mrs. Anthony have now decided to once again profit from their granddaughter’s death and sell off her belongings.

While I can’t fault  them of getting rid of Caylee’s belongings , I can blame them for selling them and prtofiting off of them. They no doubt profited off of the charity and interviews and licensing personal photos  of Caylee to the media. But this is repulsve in my view.

If they donated her things to a hospital or to a women’s abuse shelter, or to a police department or to needy children, it would give a different message than the one they are giving by selling her things.

What they are saying point blank, is  that since they lt their beloved granddaughter is dead , they are I entitled to getting something  out of this ordeal- money.  They feel they deserve it. They want to recoup the money they doled out on Caylee when she was alive. Since there was no insurance money for them and since interviews have dried up, book deals are a thing of the past, and their Caylee Charity is no longer profitable, they decided to do one last thing to capitalize off of this tragedy- make some money off of Caylee’s toys and furniture and clothing.

Unfortunately they will have buyers who want an item  Caylee had  as a remembrance. to her  precious life. But these buyers no doubt did not consider the other side of the story- that their money will go into the Anthony’s pockets so they can perhaps take another cruise or buy what they want. If they had considered it, perhaps many of them wouldn’t have purchased Caylee’s items.

Apparently Lee and his now wife Mallory had a baby boy in April. They may decide to have another child in the future an that child may be a girl.  Some would  feel comforted to pass her lovely toy and belongings on to another member of the family. On the other hand Lee and Mallory may feel it is too painful a reminder  for them.

Like it or not, a now free Casey, could spawn another child and that child could be a girl. Maybe she could have used Caylee’s  items for her new child (God forbid). Her parent’s could have placed Caylee’s things in storage for the daughter for whom they  liied  and committed perjury. The it would be up to Casey to keep them or destroy them justl like she   may have done did with Caylee.

In my view George and Cindy have shown their toxicity once again. What would be a positive and redeeming gesture on their part would be if they gave the money they earned over to Texas Equi search who spent so much money and effort trying to find little Caylee when all along they knew she was dead. But I doubt that will ever happen. They are too selfish, self consumed as most of us have seen to do something that noble in my view.

May Caylee RIP .

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: July 28, 2013, 11:49:57 AM »

thanks for finding this article, flamom.
They are toxic and they are selfish and they are greedy.  Nothing new!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: July 28, 2013, 02:05:16 PM »

I found the raw video Christina made of this visit, and as you will hear, Christina sat there after she drove up, daring Cindy to, "come on, I am on a public roadway, show your ass, show your ass, show your ass" and "touch me, do it!"

It also does NOT show Cindy touching her before Christina drove away.

Yes, seems I am right in thinking that she went there in order to confront and incite Cindy.

The video is here: http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-victims-cellphone-recording/v7bQS/

I found it from her facebook page, where she discusses the incident(s) and seems to be waging some war on Cindy through her comments. It is here: https://www.facebook.com/christinan.werner

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 28, 2013, 06:36:34 PM »

The Radar lady is just another scumbag that sees a chance to make money off of Caylee. Please do not open any link that might be about her. She seems to care more about making headlines than Caylee. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: July 31, 2013, 08:20:53 AM »

The Radar lady is just another scumbag that sees a chance to make money off of Caylee. Please do not open any link that might be about her. She seems to care more about making headlines than Caylee. 

I hear you alagary.  Another POS wanting to make money off of Caylee.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: July 31, 2013, 08:21:50 AM »

I found the raw video Christina made of this visit, and as you will hear, Christina sat there after she drove up, daring Cindy to, "come on, I am on a public roadway, show your ass, show your ass, show your ass" and "touch me, do it!"

It also does NOT show Cindy touching her before Christina drove away.

Yes, seems I am right in thinking that she went there in order to confront and incite Cindy.

The video is here: http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-victims-cellphone-recording/v7bQS/

I found it from her facebook page, where she discusses the incident(s) and seems to be waging some war on Cindy through her comments. It is here: https://www.facebook.com/christinan.werner

Thanks for finding this Brandi.
You took a hit for the team!   

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: August 01, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/casey-anthony-paying-25000-to-avoid-writing-life-story

Posted: 12:46 PM
•By: MIKE SCHNEIDER Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to her bankruptcy estate to avoid having to sell her life story.

A judge in her bankruptcy case in Tampa approved the agreement between Anthony and her bankruptcy trustee in court papers made public Wednesday.

The trustee had considered the possibility of selling Anthony's life story to help pay off her debts to creditors. Anthony had opposed the idea, and her lawyers had argued that it would give the purchaser of the rights control over Anthony for the rest of her life.

Anthony was acquitted two years ago of murder, manslaughter and child abuse charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in Orlando. She has kept a low profile since.

Papers filed in bankruptcy court said the compromise was reached to avoid protracted litigation over whether the trustee could legally force Anthony to sell her memoirs.

The proposal to sell the rights to Anthony's life story was "novel," and lawyers for both sides were unable to find any precedents in case law, according to the court documents.

"The parties also acknowledge that each side has made plausible arguments and that each bears some risk of losing the legal questions raised by the trustee's motion," the documents said.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy in Florida in late January, claiming about $1,000 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities. Court papers list Anthony with no recent income.

During a meeting with creditors in her bankruptcy case earlier this year, Anthony said she was unemployed and hasn't received any money to tell her story. She said she was living with friends and that they - and strangers who send her gift cards and cash - help her survive

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: August 01, 2013, 01:59:07 PM »

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/casey-anthony-paying-25000-to-avoid-writing-life-story

Posted: 12:46 PM
•By: MIKE SCHNEIDER Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to her bankruptcy estate to avoid having to sell her life story.

A judge in her bankruptcy case in Tampa approved the agreement between Anthony and her bankruptcy trustee in court papers made public Wednesday.

The trustee had considered the possibility of selling Anthony's life story to help pay off her debts to creditors. Anthony had opposed the idea, and her lawyers had argued that it would give the purchaser of the rights control over Anthony for the rest of her life.

Anthony was acquitted two years ago of murder, manslaughter and child abuse charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in Orlando. She has kept a low profile since.

Papers filed in bankruptcy court said the compromise was reached to avoid protracted litigation over whether the trustee could legally force Anthony to sell her memoirs.

The proposal to sell the rights to Anthony's life story was "novel," and lawyers for both sides were unable to find any precedents in case law, according to the court documents.

"The parties also acknowledge that each side has made plausible arguments and that each bears some risk of losing the legal questions raised by the trustee's motion," the documents said.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy in Florida in late January, claiming about $1,000 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities. Court papers list Anthony with no recent income.

During a meeting with creditors in her bankruptcy case earlier this year, Anthony said she was unemployed and hasn't received any money to tell her story. She said she was living with friends and that they - and strangers who send her gift cards and cash - help her survive

So where in the he$$ is she going to get the $25,000?????
good grief!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.