March 19, 2024, 03:09:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650062 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: November 13, 2013, 04:58:34 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-cindy-george-foreclosure-20131113,0,276582.story

Casey Anthony's parents facing foreclosure
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
4:37 p.m. EST, November 13, 2013

Foreclosure proceedings have been initiated in Orange County against George and Cindy Anthony, parents of Casey Anthony.

In a complaint filed Nov. 4, Nationstar Mortgage said Cindy Anthony hasn't made a payment since January 2011.BBM She owes more than $128,000, the complaint said.

The Anthony family home in east Orange County was the center of much attention in 2008. George and Cindy Anthony shared the house with Casey and her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

asey has remained in hiding since being acquitted in Caylee's death.

In February 2010, Bank of America also initiated the foreclosure process against the Anthonys. That case was voluntarily dismissed in September 2010.

She has not made a house payment in 3 years... really???

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: November 14, 2013, 03:46:50 AM »

Good grief!

What's wrong with the bank.

Foreclose already!

OBVIOUSLY, the A's want to be rid of the house.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: November 14, 2013, 12:38:04 PM »

https://twitter.com/ResearcherX
RESEARCHER ‏@ResearcherX Protected account 3m

P.I. Dominic Casey part 2 Book Release Privileged Waived is available on Amazon next week. #CaseyAnthony http://www.amazon.com/Privilege-Waived-Part-Dominic-Casey-ebook/dp/B00DUW3QQ0/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384450804&sr=1-1&keywords=Dominic+Casey

Favorite

View summary

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: November 14, 2013, 03:15:06 PM »

P.I. Dominic Casey part 2 Book Release Privileged Waived is available on Amazon next week. #CaseyAnthony http://www.amazon.com/Privilege-Waived-Part-Dominic-Casey-ebook/dp/B00DUW3QQ0/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384450804&sr=1-1&keywords=Dominic+Casey

Favorite

View summary

The comments there are quite good.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: November 14, 2013, 05:12:59 PM »

Good grief!

What's wrong with the bank.

Foreclose already!

OBVIOUSLY, the A's want to be rid of the house.

I'm still trying to understand what is going on-  they have remodeled their master bath at a cost of $15K - re sodded the front lawn, cement paved the area around the pool, all new stainless steel appliances, new lighting around all shrubbery, new fence, new side door to the garage ( these comments per a close neighbor on another site).
Now at the same time they have not paid their mortgage since 2011 so there is reasonable speculation that they are hoping the bank takes it back then sells it for peanuts to Cindy's realtor friend. They walk away without paying the $128K the owe and then get it back for cents on the dollar.
One thing's for sure, they are not pouring all that money into the house to lose it....  everything they do is fraudulent.    BTW  it appears George has lost his job again, he is seen at the house all day every day again..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: November 15, 2013, 02:47:25 PM »

Favorite

View summary

The comments there are quite good.

Yes they were.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: November 18, 2013, 08:02:34 PM »

I know all monkeys will LOVE this article.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/courts/casey-anthonys-attorney-defends-jurys-work-20131116

Baez speaks at a conference.    Nothing changes, still the same old idiot! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: November 19, 2013, 03:45:19 AM »

I know all monkeys will LOVE this article.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/courts/casey-anthonys-attorney-defends-jurys-work-20131116

Baez speaks at a conference.    Nothing changes, still the same old idiot! 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: November 19, 2013, 03:51:14 AM »

Casey Anthony’s attorney defends jury’s work
By Phil Fairbanks | News Staff Reporter | @PhilFairbanksBN | Google+
on November 16, 2013 - 9:54 PM

Even now, two years later, he is frequently asked how he beat back what many thought was a slam-dunk prosecution of Anthony.

“My honest answer is that it was pretty easy,” he told the lawyers who gathered at the federal courthouse downtown.

Easy, he said, in the sense that this was a case that hinged almost completely on forensic evidence he was able to discredit piece by piece.

There were air samples from Anthony’s car that prosecutors insisted showed signs of human decomposition but that Baez argued were from garbage she had left in the trunk.

He also ripped apart the prosecution’s suggestion that chloroform, also found in the air samples from Anthony’s car, was used to kill Caylee by reminding the jury that low levels of chloroform are often found in the air.

“It reached the point of outright silliness,” Baez said of the government’s case. “It really was fairly easy.”

What wasn’t so easy were the personal and professional attacks that both he and Anthony endured throughout the trial.

There is one aspect of the trial that still gnaws at Baez. It’s the unanswered question of who dumped Caylee’s body in the woods where she was found.

During the trial, he argued that Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool and that Anthony and her father, nervous about being implicated in her death, tried to cover it up.

“You don’t treat a child like that,” Baez said. “I’m a father, and when I step out of my shoes as a lawyer, that is the one fact that still disturbs me.”

Whatever Baez.........

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: November 19, 2013, 08:22:04 AM »

Casey Anthony’s attorney defends jury’s work
By Phil Fairbanks | News Staff Reporter | @PhilFairbanksBN | Google+
on November 16, 2013 - 9:54 PM

Even now, two years later, he is frequently asked how he beat back what many thought was a slam-dunk prosecution of Anthony.

“My honest answer is that it was pretty easy,” he told the lawyers who gathered at the federal courthouse downtown.

Easy, he said, in the sense that this was a case that hinged almost completely on forensic evidence he was able to discredit piece by piece.

There were air samples from Anthony’s car that prosecutors insisted showed signs of human decomposition but that Baez argued were from garbage she had left in the trunk.

He also ripped apart the prosecution’s suggestion that chloroform, also found in the air samples from Anthony’s car, was used to kill Caylee by reminding the jury that low levels of chloroform are often found in the air.

“It reached the point of outright silliness,” Baez said of the government’s case. “It really was fairly easy.”

What wasn’t so easy were the personal and professional attacks that both he and Anthony endured throughout the trial.

There is one aspect of the trial that still gnaws at Baez. It’s the unanswered question of who dumped Caylee’s body in the woods where she was found.

During the trial, he argued that Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool and that Anthony and her father, nervous about being implicated in her death, tried to cover it up.

“You don’t treat a child like that,” Baez said. “I’m a father, and when I step out of my shoes as a lawyer, that is the one fact that still disturbs me.”

Whatever Baez.........

(Bolded by me)
Well, if Baez is going to continue to go the story he concocted that Caylee drowned in the pool and Casey and George tried to cover it up, wouldn't it mean they also had something to do with dumping her body?  Of course, I don't believe for one second Caylee drowned in the pool.  JMHO 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #910 on: November 20, 2013, 08:58:16 AM »

... unbelievable 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: November 22, 2013, 01:31:35 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-guy/os-casey-anthony-is-case-a-classic-you-want-to-revisit-20131121,0,3205206.post
Casey Anthony: Is case a classic you want to revisit?
By Hal Boedeker Staff writer
5:09 p.m. EST, November 21, 2013

The world has moved on to George Zimmerman, cyberbullying and sundry other stories, but Jane Velez-Mitchell is returning to Casey Anthony.

"It's like a classic you want to revisit because there are lessons in this case," Velez-Mitchell said Thursday. "A mother has to listen to her daughter when her daughter indicates she's not mommy material. That should be accepted instead of insisting the child change. People don't change."

Velez-Mitchell will look back at the Anthony saga in "Secret Lives" at 7 p.m. Friday on HLN. In a clip, the anchor talks of "a tsunami of secrets and lies" in the Anthony story.

The HLN host points to reports that Anthony wanted to give away her daughter, Caylee, and sees the special as a cautionary tale about teen pregnancy.

"How does the grandmother handle it?" Velez-Mitchell asked, adding that she was not blaming Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, for everything.

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: November 22, 2013, 03:16:24 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-guy/os-casey-anthony-is-case-a-classic-you-want-to-revisit-20131121,0,3205206.post
Casey Anthony: Is case a classic you want to revisit?
By Hal Boedeker Staff writer
5:09 p.m. EST, November 21, 2013

The world has moved on to George Zimmerman, cyberbullying and sundry other stories, but Jane Velez-Mitchell is returning to Casey Anthony.

"It's like a classic you want to revisit because there are lessons in this case," Velez-Mitchell said Thursday. "A mother has to listen to her daughter when her daughter indicates she's not mommy material. That should be accepted instead of insisting the child change. People don't change."

Velez-Mitchell will look back at the Anthony saga in "Secret Lives" at 7 p.m. Friday on HLN. In a clip, the anchor talks of "a tsunami of secrets and lies" in the Anthony story.

The HLN host points to reports that Anthony wanted to give away her daughter, Caylee, and sees the special as a cautionary tale about teen pregnancy.

"How does the grandmother handle it?" Velez-Mitchell asked, adding that she was not blaming Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, for everything.

The whole Anthony family is a train wreck if you ask me.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: November 23, 2013, 05:21:42 PM »

Brandi,I am with you.   

~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: November 25, 2013, 08:02:26 PM »

There's a photo at the link  .  Try as I might, I can't dredge up any sympathy at all.  I hope karma is a train and this is the very beginning of a non-stop train ride for eternity.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/casey-anthony-bankrupts-parents

CASEY ANTHONY BANKRUPTS PARENTS
Published on: November 25, 2013
by JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

SUPPORTING “Monster Mom” Casey Anthony has left her parents flat broke, sources say, and now they’re about to lose their home!

George and Cindy Anthony have been foot­ing Casey’s bills ever since she was arrested for the 2008 murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Casey was eventually acquitted in a sensational trial that riv­eted the nation. But now the Anthonys are both out of work, and a mortgage company has started foreclosure pro­ceedings on their Orlando, Fla., home.

“Neither Cindy nor George work. He’s been earning some money by making wagons for kids and selling them out of their home.”

Meanwhile, it appears that neighbors are running out of patience with Cindy and 62-year-old George.

“When the neighborhood association held its annual garage sale, George trucked in stuff from other relatives to sell,” noted the insider. “But the sale is supposed to be for residents’ items only, and there was a lot of grumbling.

“The homeowners’ association is also angry be­cause the Anthonys haven’t paid their dues in years.

“We’d all like to see them go. As neighbors, they’ve been a nightmare. Nobody here speaks to them any­more. If they get thrown out of their house, I’d say good riddance!”

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: November 26, 2013, 02:14:16 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-settlement-approved-20131126,0,4066450.story

Judge approves Casey Anthony's settlement with Texas EquuSearch
10:41 a.m. EST, November 26, 2013

Casey Anthony's bankruptcy judge has approved her settlement with Texas EquuSearch, the search-and-recovery group that scoured Central Florida for her daughter in 2008.

Under the terms of the settlement, filed for U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May's approval in October, EquuSearch agreed to drop its complaint, which objected to Anthony's Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

Anthony agreed to allow EquuSearch to claim $75,000 as a creditor. However, it appears unlikely EquuSearch will get much, if any, of that money.

In a press release after the settlement, EquuSearch said the decision to settle came "after considerable thought."

"While many have debated whether Casey Anthony will ever financially profit from Caylee's death, one thing is certain; the time and money that [EquuSearch] must spend to pursue these claims are being taken from other families that really need their help," said EquuSearch lawyers Wites & Kapetan, P.A. and Meland Russin & Budwick, P.A

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: November 30, 2013, 06:16:10 AM »

The ants are a disgrace to the human race.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: November 30, 2013, 05:15:48 PM »

Debra Ferwerda, another of Casey's attorneys has quit - due to a "conflict" with her   ( sick of the parasite no doubt).

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIOFlvVGNjTDhjenM/edit?pli=1
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: December 02, 2013, 07:06:29 AM »

Debra Ferwerda, another of Casey's attorneys has quit - due to a "conflict" with her   ( sick of the parasite no doubt).

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIOFlvVGNjTDhjenM/edit?pli=1

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: December 03, 2013, 07:27:07 AM »

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/casey-anthony-parents-sell-home-85-thousand/

Casey Anthony’s Parents Sell Family Home For $85K — Their Own Home In Foreclosure, Where Is The Money Going?!

Just one month before their own home went into foreclosure, Casey Anthony‘s parents — Cindy and George — sold their other family home in Mount Dora, Fla. for $85,000, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.
So where is all the money going?

According to property records obtained by Radar, Cindy signed off on the sale of the 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom home where she once held highly publicized yard sales purportedly selling off items once belonging to her dead granddaughter, Caylee.

The 1,248 square-foot home belonged to Cindy’s father, Alexander Plesea, and it was left to her when he passed away.

Despite banking $85,000 on the house, Cindy and George’s home — where two-and-a-half-year-old Caylee died — has gone into foreclosure, as Radar previously reported.

According to court documents filed with the Orange County Register of Actions in Florida, NationStar Mortgage LLC filed foreclosure papers against the Anthonys on November 4

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.