March 28, 2024, 04:07:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650573 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2012, 02:13:01 PM »

I'm guessing that they are holding this for the 6pm feed.  I'll be mad if they withhold until 11 hoping to increase viewship.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2012, 02:31:10 PM »

11/20/12 Casey Anthony: Prosecutor says 'foolproof suffocation' search prompted WKMG report

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-searches-suffocation-20121120,0,50368.story
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2012, 03:16:30 PM »

11/20/12 Casey Anthony: Prosecutor says 'foolproof suffocation' search prompted WKMG report

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-searches-suffocation-20121120,0,50368.story

Hmm. This is confusing. The article insinuates that GA did these searches. If he did, it just shows that he's always known that Casey killed Caylee. Maybe he wanted to kill Casey.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2012, 03:36:44 PM »

Curly , is it the AOL part that has you worried? That is a lie from bozos book,check this old article.
http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/instant-messages-casey-morning-caylee-drowning/nCyLz/
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2012, 04:31:56 PM »

Curly , is it the AOL part that has you worried? That is a lie from bozos book,check this old article.
http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/instant-messages-casey-morning-caylee-drowning/nCyLz/

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthony-foolproof-suffocation/nTBkx/
 ::snipping2::

The timing of the "foolproof suffocation" search was significant, Burdick said, because it came during a point in the afternoon when George Anthony was at work – along with other members of the family.

I wish they'd make up their minds. They were aware or not aware. One source says one thing, etc.

Thanks, Algary~ I'll read your link now.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2012, 05:39:29 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/11/casey-anthony-a-report-you-should-see.html

Casey Anthony: A report you should see
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on November, 20 2012 4:19 PM

Channel 6 let me watch the segment on the condition that I didn’t give away details. (I will be writing more after the report airs at 11 tonight.)

What I can say is that investigative reporter Tony Pipitone has supplied information that will fascinate anyone who followed the case and trial. He has been digging for those details since July, when he read defense attorney Jose Baez’s book, “Presumed Guilty.” And Pipitone will leave you to draw your own conclusions.

My first conclusion: George Anthony, Casey’s dad, should be relieved.

But that’s my first reaction. You’ll need to watch to form your own.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2012, 06:05:27 PM »

Looks like I need to put on some coffee. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2012, 06:38:55 PM »

Baez claims 'anti-Casey spin' in WKMG report on Anthony computer searches
4:39 p.m. EST, November 20, 2012

After WKMG began promoting its report, the Sentinel began reaching out to key players in the murder case. Burdick's fellow prosecutor Jeff Ashton said he could not comment until after the WKMG report aired, and Casey Anthony's current attorneys, Charles Greene and Cheney Mason, said they didn't know the subject of the report.

Promotional materials for Pipitone's report suggest that the evidence he's unearthed would incriminate Casey Anthony.

Baez told the Sentinel on Tuesday that he believed the WKMG report suffers from what he called "the standard anti-Casey spin," and that promotional material for the report suggested he believed "that this evidence would have convicted Casey...and that is 100-percent false."

Baez said that it was impossible to definitively say who was using the computer when the searches were made, and argued in his book that the evidence suggests it was more likely Casey's father, George Anthony, than Baez's former client.

But Pipitone countered that "tonight at 11, we'll reveal evidence that suggests that it was not George, and that Jose's timeline is off by an hour."

Said Baez: "Any computer expert will tell you that you can never put someone behind the computer... I had multiple experts verify our results, independently."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2012, 08:19:35 PM »

Interesting article

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthony-foolproof-suffocation/nTBkx/

Posted: 3:01 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2012
Authorities didn't know about 'foolproof suffocation' search before Casey Anthony trial

ORLANDO, Fla. —
The lead prosecutor in the Casey Anthony trial said someone in the Anthony home conducted a computer search for "foolproof suffocation" on the last day 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was seen alive.

The Internet search was discussed in defense attorney Jose Baez's book, released last summer, and prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said she wanted to confirm that detail with the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The sheriff's office doubled-checked, Burdick said on Tuesday, and it turned out the "foolproof suffocation" search had been done on a desktop computer in the Anthony home about 2:50 p.m. on June 16, 2008.

Burdick reiterated that she and the prosecution team had no knowledge of the search during the 2011 trial, after which Anthony was acquitted of the most serious charges against her, including first-degree murder of her daughter.

Asked if the newly discovered search evidence would have made a difference with jurors, Burdick said, "How can I answer that question? That's asking me to speculate."

Asked about whether the prosecution would have used the evidence, she said, "I'm certain we would have used it."

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the never-before-seen-evidence is so significant it could've been all jurors needed to convict Anthony for her daughter's murder.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2012, 11:51:52 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Casey-Anthony-The-Overlooked-Evidence/-/1637132/17495808/-/iyjq0a/-/index.html

Casey Anthony: The Overlooked Evidence
Prosecutors unaware of computer search for "foolproof suffocation" on day Caylee died
Author: Tony Pipitone, Problem Solver, tpipitone@clickorlando.com
Published On: Nov 20 2012 11:07:10 PM EST Updated On: Nov 20 2012 11:08:12 PM EST

ORLANDO, Fla. -
For weeks, Casey Anthony sat at her murder trial with her defense team anxiously waiting for prosecutors to drop a bombshell: computer evidence, the state would argue, showing Anthony researched how to kill with poison and suffocation on the same afternoon her daughter, Caylee, was killed by poison and suffocation.

But the bombshell never exploded.

"We were waiting for the state to bring it up," defense attorney Jose Baez told Local 6. "And when they didn't, we were kind of shocked."

Baez first revealed the evidence in his book, "Presumed Guilty," but blamed Anthony’s father, George Anthony, for the computer activity. Baez suggested George Anthony was considering suicide after Caylee accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool.

But a Local 6 investigation has uncovered evidence indicating it was most likely Casey doing the search.

And, in a stunning lapse, prosecutors -- relying on woefully incomplete information from the Orange County Sheriff's Office -- never even saw the potentially damning computer browser evidence, until Local 6 revealed it to them last week.

How damning is it?

Consider what they appear to show happening online the afternoon of Monday, June 16, 2008, the day Caylee died:
•At 2:49 p.m., after George Anthony said he had left for work and while Casey Anthony’s cellphone is pinging a tower nearest the home, the Anthony family's desktop computer is activated by someone using a password-protected account Casey Anthony used;

•At 2:51 p.m., on a browser primarily Casey Anthony used, a Google search for the term "fool-proof suffocation," misspelling the last word as "suffication";

•Five seconds later, the user clicks on an article that criticizes pro-suicide websites that include advice on "foolproof" ways to die. "Poison yourself and then follow it up with suffocation" by placing "a plastic bag over the head," the writer quotes others as advising;

•At 2:52 p.m., the browser records activity on MySpace, a website Casey Anthony used frequently and George Anthony did not.

"I really believed that (prosecutors) were going to sandbag us with it," said Baez.

After all, poison, suffocation and plastic bags were exactly what the state claimed Casey Anthony used to murder Caylee and dispose of her body; poisoning her with chloroform, suffocating her with duct tape, then placing her body in two plastic bags.

After Local 6 described the findings to him last week, trial prosecutor Jeff Ashton said, "It's just a shame we didn't have it. This certainly would have put the accidental death claim in serious question."

Ashton retired after the trial, wrote a book on the case and, in January, will become state attorney, unseating his former boss in this year's election.

Who's to blame

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2012, 12:08:49 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Casey-Anthony-The-Overlooked-Evidence/-/1637132/17495808/-/iyjq0a/-/index.html

Casey Anthony: The Overlooked Evidence
Prosecutors unaware of computer search for "foolproof suffocation" on day Caylee died
Author: Tony Pipitone, Problem Solver, tpipitone@clickorlando.com
Published On: Nov 20 2012 11:07:10 PM EST Updated On: Nov 20 2012 11:08:12 PM EST

ORLANDO, Fla. -
For weeks, Casey Anthony sat at her murder trial with her defense team anxiously waiting for prosecutors to drop a bombshell: computer evidence, the state would argue, showing Anthony researched how to kill with poison and suffocation on the same afternoon her daughter, Caylee, was killed by poison and suffocation.

But the bombshell never exploded.

"We were waiting for the state to bring it up," defense attorney Jose Baez told Local 6. "And when they didn't, we were kind of shocked."

Baez first revealed the evidence in his book, "Presumed Guilty," but blamed Anthony’s father, George Anthony, for the computer activity. Baez suggested George Anthony was considering suicide after Caylee accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool.

But a Local 6 investigation has uncovered evidence indicating it was most likely Casey doing the search.

And, in a stunning lapse, prosecutors -- relying on woefully incomplete information from the Orange County Sheriff's Office -- never even saw the potentially damning computer browser evidence, until Local 6 revealed it to them last week.

How damning is it?

Consider what they appear to show happening online the afternoon of Monday, June 16, 2008, the day Caylee died:
•At 2:49 p.m., after George Anthony said he had left for work and while Casey Anthony’s cellphone is pinging a tower nearest the home, the Anthony family's desktop computer is activated by someone using a password-protected account Casey Anthony used;

•At 2:51 p.m., on a browser primarily Casey Anthony used, a Google search for the term "fool-proof suffocation," misspelling the last word as "suffication";

•Five seconds later, the user clicks on an article that criticizes pro-suicide websites that include advice on "foolproof" ways to die. "Poison yourself and then follow it up with suffocation" by placing "a plastic bag over the head," the writer quotes others as advising;

•At 2:52 p.m., the browser records activity on MySpace, a website Casey Anthony used frequently and George Anthony did not.

"I really believed that (prosecutors) were going to sandbag us with it," said Baez.

After all, poison, suffocation and plastic bags were exactly what the state claimed Casey Anthony used to murder Caylee and dispose of her body; poisoning her with chloroform, suffocating her with duct tape, then placing her body in two plastic bags.

After Local 6 described the findings to him last week, trial prosecutor Jeff Ashton said, "It's just a shame we didn't have it. This certainly would have put the accidental death claim in serious question."

Ashton retired after the trial, wrote a book on the case and, in January, will become state attorney, unseating his former boss in this year's election.

Who's to blame

well this is not the bombshell i was hoping for. We already knew that was likely what she did. Stupid jurors would believe george made that search & then went ahead & checked out his myspace. Idiots. Werent there timecards that prove george was at work at that time. Oh just maybe after caylee drowned in the pool george thought he might suffocate himself so he researched it but then hopped up real quick so the grieving mother could post something on her myspace. Is this rocket science people? What kind of moron could believe this biatch is innocent?!?!? Now im just angry all over again. Orange county sherrifs eept just made my list of morons
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2012, 12:37:00 AM »

Posted by kcrn
well this is not the bombshell i was hoping for. We already knew that was likely what she did. Stupid jurors would believe george made that search & then went ahead & checked out his myspace. Idiots. Werent there timecards that prove george was at work at that time. Oh just maybe after caylee drowned in the pool george thought he might suffocate himself so he researched it but then hopped up real quick so the grieving mother could post something on her myspace. Is this rocket science people? What kind of moron could believe this biatch is innocent?!?!? Now im just angry all over again. Orange county sherrifs eept just made my list of morons

You have that right kcrn. The jurors wouldn't have believed it any way. We all know she killed Caylee. I just hope they all rot in Hell. Why weren't all the computer searches given to prosecution. It wasn't like this was fast passed trial. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2012, 12:58:59 AM »

Posted by kcrn

You have that right kcrn. The jurors wouldn't have believed it any way. We all know she killed Caylee. I just hope they all rot in Hell. Why weren't all the computer searches given to prosecution. It wasn't like this was fast passed trial. 
u know what else just angers me to no end. Jose baez has got to be one horrible, heartless scumbag to continue to try to implicate a man that he must know is innocent. It just sickens me to realize that there is such heartless evil walking among us. His job was to defend the skank....fine. He didnt have to ruin another life in the process.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2012, 02:01:12 AM »

I can't believe I totally forgot to watch.

Personally, I hold that Ms. Osbourn responsible for not searching the hard drive properly, but
with the Pinellas Pinheads 12, I doubt this would have swayed them. We'll never know.

If Bozo's computer expert found it the state's expert should have, too.
This makes Bozo look worse than he already does....he knew she did it, and still tried to take George down.
Am I nuts or don't most defense attorneys not want to know if their client is guilty?
Despicable.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2012, 02:22:33 AM »

In May 2008 (a month before the fool proof search:

01:56pm. Facebook
Casey to Amy (FB)    (From Facebook - Posted To Amy Huizenga): Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote To Amy Huizenga at 1:56pm on May 12th, 2008 "let's find new distractions...then distractions for our distractions. it's a fool-proof plan!"

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008May.htm
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2012, 02:59:57 AM »

Posted by kcrn

u know what else just angers me to no end. Jose baez has got to be one horrible, heartless scumbag to continue to try to implicate a man that he must know is innocent. It just sickens me to realize that there is such heartless evil walking among us. His job was to defend the skank....fine. He didnt have to ruin another life in the process.

The slime he is he didn't care who's life or how many he ruined. Yes they are all evil. Sad to say it seems like there are more and more sickos like him out there.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2012, 07:23:56 AM »

11/21/12    Casey Anthony: Bombshell report started with beach read

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/11/casey-anthony-bombshell-report-started-with-beach-read.html#comments
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2012, 12:47:22 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2012, 01:00:03 PM »

I like this comment on the above cited page:

Posted by: Morgan & Casey—For the $$$ | Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Excellent report. Yes there were mistakes and glaring omissions. But I will never hold that against the prosecution and law enforcement. Any person with a working brain cell could see and connect the circumstantial evidence and a mother who lied to cover the murder of her only child FOR 31 DAYS. Any person with a working brain cell could see that a revolving door defense team performing for the circus trial of the century would recognize the trial strategy: if you can’t convince them, confuse them. Common sense and logic would cut right through the knee-deep bullish*t being shoveled at the jury and the public. Caylee’s murderer was acquitted on paper but the world knows who did it. Caylee’s family deserted her honor and her memory when it counted most. Jose Baez will spend the rest of his notorious life spinning lie after lie. The rest of us will continue to protest the injustice to the only victim- 2 year old Caylee Marie.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2012, 03:22:20 PM »

I like this comment on the above cited page:

Posted by: Morgan & Casey—For the $$$ | Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Excellent report. Yes there were mistakes and glaring omissions. But I will never hold that against the prosecution and law enforcement. Any person with a working brain cell could see and connect the circumstantial evidence and a mother who lied to cover the murder of her only child FOR 31 DAYS. Any person with a working brain cell could see that a revolving door defense team performing for the circus trial of the century would recognize the trial strategy: if you can’t convince them, confuse them. Common sense and logic would cut right through the knee-deep bullish*t being shoveled at the jury and the public. Caylee’s murderer was acquitted on paper but the world knows who did it. Caylee’s family deserted her honor and her memory when it counted most. Jose Baez will spend the rest of his notorious life spinning lie after lie. The rest of us will continue to protest the injustice to the only victim- 2 year old Caylee Marie.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.