March 19, 2024, 03:31:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650064 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: January 18, 2013, 09:22:09 PM »

I'm having. A blonde moment?
Is the Alexander blog just for giving us updated information? Are they not open for discussion like. Casey Anthony?

Sure, it's open for discussion. 

Kittymom and and kcrn were in there today commenting.   
BBM
Ok, I bite. What's an "Alexander blog?"

Hi Brandi 

loca had asked a few days ago in this thread if we were following the Jodi Arias trial at Scared Monkeys.  We weren't, so I opened a thread in "Unsolved Crimes" and left a link back to the new thread.  Jodi Arias is on trial for the murder of Travis Alexander.  It is a regular discussion thread, and anyone can post in it.  There isn't that much discussion at this point in there, but I have been updating the thread and posting articles and transcripts.  The link to the thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13910.0
Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial

I hope this helps explain things.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: January 18, 2013, 10:37:50 PM »

LOCA - If you are wondering if we are set up like Websleuths where there is a different discussion thread and an info only thread the answer is NO.  However, the Caylee threads are for discussing Caylee and not for discussing any other cases.

For your future reference.  Scaredmonkeys.net is a FORUM and not a BLOG.  The areas in the forum on different cases are called BOARDS or THREADS or FORUM AREAS but they aren't called BLOGS.  No big deal but a difference in internet terminology and page formatting. 

End of O/T discussion
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #302 on: January 19, 2013, 12:49:12 AM »

exactly why I won't watch.  I'm still not over the injustice of it all!

Me either Sister. 

Me either.

Me either!     

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: January 19, 2013, 06:18:47 PM »

exactly why I won't watch.  I'm still not over the injustice of it all!

Me either Sister. 

Me either.

Me either!     

Me either!      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: January 19, 2013, 11:28:25 PM »

I'm watching it I hope those inept jurors feel like the jerks they are.

Loca
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #305 on: January 20, 2013, 01:12:43 AM »

O/T kind of  Heard tonight on TV that Bozo is busy representing some families in the Aurora CO theater shooting. This make me sick.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #306 on: January 20, 2013, 12:48:24 PM »

I did watch the Casey Anthony story and it was alot of the behind the scenes, between Ashston and Linda, which I found interesting.  I think they did a good job of jamming the whole story in to a two hour movie.  Rob Lowe did a great job of playing Ashton.  I also watched the after show, with Jeff Ashton and it was also interesting.  The movie did not have Casey say much at all, mostly videos of her lies, to make the movie pro-DA and Bozo the ass that he is. Mason, aslo had a meeting with the prosecuter stating he tried talking Casey to take a plea, but she adamantly refused. (that was new to me) Overall, it was good.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: January 20, 2013, 06:35:42 PM »

I could not watch it. I tried, but I just coudn't stand it.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: January 20, 2013, 06:37:01 PM »

I am waiting to find out if her appeal is denied or not.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #309 on: January 20, 2013, 06:55:56 PM »

I am waiting to find out if her appeal is denied or not.

With anybody else I would say it would be denied. But with the evil one I am not sure it wil be. Her and her team of dip wads seem to get everything their way. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: January 20, 2013, 07:30:17 PM »

I did watch the Casey Anthony story and it was alot of the behind the scenes, between Ashston and Linda, which I found interesting.  I think they did a good job of jamming the whole story in to a two hour movie.  Rob Lowe did a great job of playing Ashton.  I also watched the after show, with Jeff Ashton and it was also interesting.  The movie did not have Casey say much at all, mostly videos of her lies, to make the movie pro-DA and Bozo the ass that he is. Mason, aslo had a meeting with the prosecuter stating he tried talking Casey to take a plea, but she adamantly refused. (that was new to me) Overall, it was good.

It happened during the trial....When she refused to listen to Mason as to taking a plea ( he KNEW she was guilty even before he signed on- remember the interview he gave before she hired him, where he advised Bozo to negotiate a plea  ) Mason asked Judge Perry to order a competency hearing. He was obviously expecting the Jury to give her the Death Penalty.
She was examined and found competent...    those reports were sealed by the Judge.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: January 20, 2013, 08:18:00 PM »

I agree the movie was pretty good! Rob Lowe did well. The after the movie discussion was interesting! During the movie I muted anytime Baez spoke! His opening and closing arrogance. I like how Baez was referred to as a nobody 3 year rookie more or less. I did alot of muting of him and mason.

Loca
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: January 21, 2013, 02:30:04 AM »

omg , seriously  who will buy this ?
http://www.spreadshirt.com/casey-anthony-women-s-t-shirts-C3376A7759604#/detail/7759604T345A18PC25990360PA536X1Y56S52
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: January 21, 2013, 09:00:55 AM »

and who can legally sell it?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: January 21, 2013, 10:27:36 AM »

I wonder who is making the money off it?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #315 on: January 21, 2013, 01:49:14 PM »

Quote from: Western Observr link=topic=13104.ms ::MonkeyNoNo::g1551051#msg1551051 date=1358782056
I wonder who is making the money off it?

I would say  her, but the pic is bad.  She's too vain to use that pic of herself.  She'd probably use one of her Hot Body pics.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: January 21, 2013, 07:46:29 PM »

Hi Di, just thought I would respond with my 1 cent here, lol. Remember when Mason and Bozo called in psychiatrists real late in trial and we did not know why till after? Well CA's team wanted her to take a plea deal and she definitely wasn't having it so Bozo and Mason thought that CA wasn't thinking properly and maybe she WAS having trouble mentally understanding that the plea was the right thing to do.  We ALL knew she was guilty and so SURE she would be convicted even her team thought so. But that's what all that hoopla was for. You know, it's almost like she and her fam knew she was getting off but the whole world thought she would pay for what she did! It's still sickening.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 22, 2013, 03:12:08 AM »

Hi Di, just thought I would respond with my 1 cent here, lol. Remember when Mason and Bozo called in psychiatrists real late in trial and we did not know why till after? Well CA's team wanted her to take a plea deal and she definitely wasn't having it so Bozo and Mason thought that CA wasn't thinking properly and maybe she WAS having trouble mentally understanding that the plea was the right thing to do.  We ALL knew she was guilty and so SURE she would be convicted even her team thought so. But that's what all that hoopla was for. You know, it's almost like she and her fam knew she was getting off but the whole world thought she would pay for what she did! It's still sickening.
I watched it too & thought it was awful. As much as i like rob lowe, i thought the movie was almost unwatchable. The documentary after just made me angry all over again. Didnt enjoy seeing baez ugly smarmy fat faced smugness again. I also desperately wanted to punch jennifer ford in her face again. I will never get over that verdict. Pathetic excuse for a jury!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 22, 2013, 08:17:44 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET:

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 23, 2013, 03:01:28 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/18/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

How Lies Destroy Lives

Aired January 18, 2013 - 19:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Lies, lies, lies, more lies. Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, and now Lance Armstrong. Tonight, breaking news on all three of America`s most infamous liars, how secrets and lies destroy lives.
More....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.