March 28, 2024, 12:00:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650620 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: January 26, 2013, 05:50:17 PM »

I think that Casey and Mason are heading towards getting everything dismissed so then she can sue Florida for keeping her in jail when she was "innocent"...she will get millions and pretty soon and a key to the city

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: January 26, 2013, 07:13:15 PM »

1/26/13    Casey Anthony declares bankruptcy; talks exclusively to CBS 5
"Casey Anthony, the young Florida mother acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, filed for bankruptcy protection late Friday night in Florida.

This move brings all of Anthony's civil cases currently under way in Florida state court to a complete halt.

http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/casey-anthony-declares-bankruptcy-talks-exclusively-to-cbs-5

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 26, 2013, 09:58:34 PM »

1/26/13    Casey Anthony declares bankruptcy; talks exclusively to CBS 5
"Casey Anthony, the young Florida mother acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, filed for bankruptcy protection late Friday night in Florida.

This move brings all of Anthony's civil cases currently under way in Florida state court to a complete halt.

http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/casey-anthony-declares-bankruptcy-talks-exclusively-to-cbs-5

From same article above:

<snipped>
The decision to file for bankruptcy does not mean Anthony's state court legal issues go away immediately. Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez - and others making claims against Anthony - would have to prove to a federal judge the damages they seek are "nondischargeable," meaning she would owe money despite the bankruptcy filing.

Additionally, according to the bankruptcy documents filed, the possible financial claims against Anthony include:

$500,000 – Attorney Jose Baez
$60,505 – Florida Department of Law Enforcement
$68,540 – Internal Revenue Service
$10,283 – Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation
$145,660 – Orange County Sheriff's Office

Anthony's total assets, according to the 60-page filing are listed at less than $1,100 and her liabilities total more than $792,119.

"All the civil cases and people making potential claims have put her (Casey) in a position where bankruptcy is the only option," says Greene.

The bankruptcy documents list nearly 100 names and organizations that could potentially pursue claims against Anthony. Many of the names included are the defense experts who testified on her behalf during her murder trial.

"The public doesn't know all the people who have come out of the crawl spaces attempting to make claims against Casey," said Greene. "There are other lawsuits, other potential claims and her freedom is restricted."

Those individuals and organizations listed in the bankruptcy document would have to file a claim in federal court in order to get money from Casey Anthony.

Ultimately, that means a bankruptcy judge could be the person who decides the merits of the civil cases against Anthony.
<snipped>

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: January 26, 2013, 10:01:30 PM »

Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy, calling it a 'step towards closure'
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-files-bankruptcy-20130126,0,5220916.story
8:19 p.m. EST, January 26, 2013

<snipped>
Matt Morgan, the attorney representing Gonzalez, speculated that Anthony's latest move is an attempt to delay the defamation suit. That won't happen, he pledged.

"This most recent filing appears to be yet another calculated delay tactic. We are not deterred and will stay the course," Morgan said Saturday.
<snipped>

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 27, 2013, 08:44:25 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/27/justice/casey-anthony-bankruptcy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy as she vows to 'keep fighting' legal issues
January 27, 2013

::snipping2::
Bankruptcy motive questioned
Anthony sought Chapter 7 protection in a federal court in Tampa on Friday, soon after the appeals court ruling.
Such a filing is meant to allow one to do away with most existing debts and make a fresh start financially.
In the documents, Anthony says she owes almost $800,000 to about 80 creditors, and she has no income.
She is also defending herself against several civil lawsuits, including a defamation suit from Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, who claims Anthony ruined her reputation.
Gonzalez's attorney, Matt Morgan, told CNN affiliate Central Florida News 13 he believes the bankruptcy filing is an attempt to postpone the case.
"This most recent filing appears to be yet another calculated delay tactic," Morgan said. "We are not deterred and will stay the course."
But an attorney for Anthony told the affiliate his client is distraught that she can't pay her legal fees.
"To some extent she feels, she feels bad that she's having to have all these legal services provided to her and she is unable to compensate anyone," Andy Chmelir said. "So she wants closure more than anything else."
What she has and what she owes
Anthony listed about $1,000 in personal property, according to court documents obtained by News 13. The listed property values include:
 2 Casey Anthony convictions tossed Attorney: Casey Anthony will be there Casey Anthony: Missed evidence?
- Cash on hand: $474
- Furniture and laptop: $200
- Jewelry: $200
- Clothing and accessories: $100
The documents also list people that might have a claim against Anthony, which includes her mother and consultants that helped in her criminal case, News 13 reported.
Claims listed in the filing include:
- Jose Baez, the lead defense attorney during Anthony's trial: $500,000
- Orange County Sheriff's Office: $145,660.21
- Internal Revenue Service: $68,540
- Cindy and George Anthony, her parents: Unknown amounts

Photo Slide Show at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #345 on: January 27, 2013, 09:21:21 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 27, 2013, 09:59:02 AM »

I thought that Bozo was representing Casey pro bono...

Also, her tax bill will not go away will it?
She makes me sick.

They are trying to make her current debts go away by bankruptcy and then she will hit the talk show circuit and make millions and it will be all hers. Scank!
You know that Dr. Phil will pay her.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: January 27, 2013, 10:33:52 AM »

There is a hoax on facebook regarding a new book and movie deal for Casey. Don't know how to post it here. I have saved it if someone would like for me to send it to them.  

Why would you want to post a link to an FB hoax here?  It's okay if you want to send it to someone that asks for it, but please don't post it here.  Why give hoaxers the traffic?  MB
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 11:00:35 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: January 27, 2013, 10:49:02 AM »

There is a hoax on facebook regarding a new book and movie deal for Casey. Don't know how to post it here. I have saved it if someone would like for me to send it to them.  
Why would you want to post a link to an FB hoax here?  It's okay if you want to send it to someone that asks for it, but please don't post it here.  Why give hoaxers the traffic?  MB

Sure..lets see it
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 11:01:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: January 27, 2013, 10:54:22 AM »

Anyone know why she would file in Tampa?  That's too close for me.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: January 27, 2013, 10:57:34 AM »

I wasn't one of the 3.3 million people that watched it.    

http://www.deadline.com/2013/01/prosecuting-casey-anthony-tv-ratings-lifetime/
Lifetime’s ‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’ Draws 3.3 Million Viewers
January 23, 2013

I watched maybe 2 minutes of it then turned channels
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 27, 2013, 10:58:48 AM »

Anyone know why she would file in Tampa?  That's too close for me.

She could be living there in hiding you have to file in your county, and have to be living in that county if I remember right
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: January 27, 2013, 11:01:32 AM »

Thank you all for keeping this updated I have been sick sinse Nov and come on read all the posts
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #353 on: January 27, 2013, 11:20:53 AM »

I thought that Bozo was representing Casey pro bono...

Also, her tax bill will not go away will it?

She makes me sick.

They are trying to make her current debts go away by bankruptcy and then she will hit the talk show circuit and make millions and it will be all hers. Scank!
You know that Dr. Phil will pay her.

I was wondering the same things.

Again, being cynical as I have become with her, she'll win.  However, what is she going to do, if Gonzales wins, she'll owe her too and can't file again for 7 to 10 years.

She IS disgusting.  OH Boo Hoo.  Biotch!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 27, 2013, 11:50:59 AM »

I think just saying it's a hoax on facebook is enough.  I agree with Muffy and I don't want to perpetuate a hoax so please, I don't want anyone posting the link here. 

Frankly I'm getting real tired of the publicity Casey is getting good and bad.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 27, 2013, 11:57:20 AM »

Was there ever a full accounting of how much money the state of Florida provided her for her defense?  IIRC, that money was supposed to mostly pay for her defense, both attorneys and experts.  They are doing nothing more now than they have been doing all along, they're just a bit more brazen about it,  they will never stop scamming the system.  Or the people of Florida.  The claim that "to some extent she feels bad", that's the best her professional liar personal lawyer can say?  To no extent does she feel anything for anyone other than herself.  Somebody needs to step up and hold her and her entire illegal team responsible for something.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: January 27, 2013, 11:59:52 AM »

I didnt think u could file bankruptcy on the IRS ?
I frankly don't think she's broke! She should Hit up her momma she has deep pockets.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: January 27, 2013, 12:05:06 PM »

P
All this attention/ drama her attys are creating! Seem to be in their best interest! Meaning that from a potential new clients perspective! They are going to all kinds of lengths to help their client! And thus maybe someone out there needing an atty! Will be impressed with all their efforts to help their client! Could say hummmmm  I like that!
 It could drum up lots of business for them.

Just saying!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: January 27, 2013, 12:07:32 PM »

Don't feel bad yoder1
I've made he mistake of trying to,post stuff! That didn't fit in here! We all do it! Moderators just doing their jobs!
To err is human!
Have a nice day y'all off to church!

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: January 27, 2013, 12:21:48 PM »

My thoughts exactly ...  The more things change, the more they stay the same.  Will be interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.