March 18, 2024, 09:54:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650023 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: January 28, 2013, 01:32:28 PM »

The only closure Casey deserves involves duct tape over her airways...
Absolutely!

Totally agree!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: January 28, 2013, 07:56:40 PM »

The only closure Casey deserves involves duct tape over her airways...
Probably the best thing I ever read!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: January 28, 2013, 11:12:49 PM »

Residents of Ocean Woods condos talk about Casey living there-

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Civil-attorney-says-lawsuits-are-trapping-Casey-Anthony-in-Central-Fla/-/1637132/18308596/-/etubf3z/-/index.html
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 29, 2013, 09:40:52 AM »

Thx for this info.

Makes me feel somewhat better to read the hate comments. That will never change.
A body guard ? She has money for that?
She makes me ill

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: January 29, 2013, 10:28:41 AM »

she must think that the late night "work" with bozo was good training for a future legal career.

1/29/13  Casey Anthony May Become a Paralegal, Attorney Says

"Casey Anthony has become so experienced with the legal system since her daughter disappeared in 2008 that she may be considering a job as a paralegal, her attorney said today."
 http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-paralegal-attorney/story?id=18336335

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: January 29, 2013, 10:30:26 AM »

Thx for this info.

Makes me feel somewhat better to read the hate comments. That will never change.
She makes me ill

Makes me ill as well.  Having a bodyguard not only is expensive, but it feeds into her narcissism.  No doubt we are seeing the effects of a public relations team...either private or one hired by whatever studio/publisher is waiting in the wings for the bankruptcy to proceed.  I still can't figure out how Bozo thinks he is owed that money when the state paid and he also has said he was pro bono.  IMO, they are also scamming the court over the bankruptcy. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: January 29, 2013, 11:23:17 AM »

JAC did not pay Bozo, he and Casey made a private agreement at the beginning. ABC paid her $200K for photos of Caylee and Bozo took that for his fees ( did not provide an itemized bill, just took it and did not withold money for her taxes - she still owes $68K  tax on it).
Then she was declared indigent and JAC paid her court expenses, witness fees etc and he states now that the rest of his bill is $500K.  I'd say she was over charged,eh? 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: January 29, 2013, 11:27:54 AM »

she must think that the late night "work" with bozo was good training for a future legal career.

"Casey Anthony has become so experienced with the legal system since her daughter disappeared in 2008 that she may be considering a job as a paralegal, her attorney said today."

A paralegal has access to clients most personal information- SS numbers, bank accounts, legal documents- and they think anyone could trust Casey with that? I hope whichever lawyer hires her carries plenty of malpractice and liability insurance, he will need it.
In the words of her own mother to Tony Lazarro  "I hope you have plenty of money, because she will steal you blind."
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: January 29, 2013, 11:35:56 AM »

JAC did not pay Bozo, he and Casey made a private agreement at the beginning. ABC paid her $200K for photos of Caylee and Bozo took that for his fees ( did not provide an itemized bill, just took it and did not withold money for her taxes - she still owes $68K  tax on it).
Then she was declared indigent and JAC paid her court expenses, witness fees etc and he states now that the rest of his bill is $500K.  I'd say she was over charged,eh? 
and thanks for the refresher!  One of the recent reports said that the witnesses were on her creditors list, it will be interesting to see how this all pans out.  Am I completely loopy or didn't bozo say that he was representing her Pro Bono at one point? 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #389 on: January 29, 2013, 11:45:30 AM »

Thx for this info.

She makes me ill

Makes me ill as well.  Having a bodyguard not only is expensive, but it feeds into her narcissism.  No doubt we are seeing the effects of a public relations team...either private or one hired by whatever studio/publisher is waiting in the wings for the bankruptcy to proceed.  I still can't figure out how Bozo thinks he is owed that money when the state paid and he also has said he was pro bono.  IMO, they are also scamming the court over the bankruptcy. 

My thoughts exactly Yukonmenot. They are trying so hard to change the public's opinion of the witch. It's never going to happen The attorney's interview was down right pathetic.  She can't lead a normal life with all this money hanging over her head. She just breaks down and cries. Poor thing NOT. May she never have a minutes peace and has to look over her shoulder the rest of her life. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #390 on: January 29, 2013, 11:47:15 AM »

A paralegal has access to clients most personal information- SS numbers, bank accounts, legal documents- and they think anyone could trust Casey with that? I hope whichever lawyer hires her carries plenty of malpractice and liability insurance, he will need it.
In the words of her own mother to Tony Lazarro  "I hope you have plenty of money, because she will steal you blind."

That's for sure.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #391 on: January 29, 2013, 11:49:34 AM »

and thanks for the refresher!  One of the recent reports said that the witnesses were on her creditors list, it will be interesting to see how this all pans out.  Am I completely loopy or didn't bozo say that he was representing her Pro Bono at one point? 

Yes he did on more than one occasion. Guess he figured since he couldn't sale her story he is owed that much. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: January 29, 2013, 12:33:29 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/28/ijvm.01.html

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Potential Witness in Jodi Arias Trial Promises to Reveal Secret

Aired January 28, 2013 - 19:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
 ::snipping2::

And Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy, claiming she`s $800,000 in the hole. She owes half a mil to her former attorney, Jose Baez, and almost 70 grand to the tax man. But could this really be about Casey wiping out all her financial obligations so she can keep future earnings? And could she still land a big money tell-all? We`re taking your calls.

Don`t go anywhere, because we`re talking about a brand new development in the Casey Anthony case -- a reporter who spoke to Casey right after she declared bankruptcy just a couple of days ago.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Casey Anthony flat broke, actually more than flat broke. She`s about $800,000 in debt. But she just wants to clear all that up and make it all go away and let`s declare bankruptcy and just start from scratch. Does she have a deal in the works?

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She seemed eager to move on with her life.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Justice for Caylee.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Casey Anthony says that she`s bankrupt.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The next chapter.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It would be particularly naive for anyone to believe that she could go out and get a job.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She claims she owes nearly $800,000 in debt.

CASEY ANTHONY, ACQUITTED FOR DAUGHTER`S DEATH: I`m not in control over any of this because I don`t know what the hell`s going on.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She sees a light at the end of the tunnel.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, first she`s acquitted of murder. Then an appeals court throws out two of her four lying convictions. We all know she`s a liar. Now will Casey Anthony be able to clear almost a million dollar this is debt, just wipe her hands clean of them?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

CASEY ANTHONY: Can someone let me -- come on.

CINDY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF CASEY ANTHONY: Casey, hold on, sweetheart. Settle down.

CASEY ANTHONY: Nobody`s letting me speak. You want me to talk, then --

CINDY ANTHONY: All right. I`ll listen.

CASEY ANTHONY: Give me three seconds to say something.

CINDY ANTHONY: Go sweetheart.

CASEY ANTHONY: I`m not in control over any of this because I don`t know what the hell`s going on. I don`t know what`s going on. My entire life has been taken from me.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, well, now she wants all her debts to be taken from her. And I`m holding in my hand her bankruptcy filing, something like 40 pages, ok? Basically she doesn`t want to pay any money, ok? In court documents Casey says she`s got about $1,000 to her name and nearly $800,000 in debt.

I`m going to talk to one reporter who spoke exclusively with Casey right after she filed for bankruptcy. But first, to my legal panel -- yes or no: should Casey be able to simply file for bankruptcy and wash her hands of all the money she owes, including upwards of $70,000 to taxpayers?

All right. Brian Silber, start it off.

BRIAN SILBER, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Who gets to jump in?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Brian Silber.

SILBER: Jane, I`ve got to tell you, if you are somebody who is offended by the fact that this woman was found not guilty of murder, this should make your head explode. I mean on top of walking away from that charge, she`s now going to have absolutely no financial responsibility.

Let me tell you something. As a criminal defense attorney, that offends me. And I`m going to tell you why. She should be kissing the butt of that Jose Baez for saving her life. She should work triple jobs, double jobs, whatever it takes to pay back her debts.

To tell me that now she`s going to walk away with a clean slate? Guess what, she already got her new start. She`s not facing the death penalty or life in prison.

KAVINOKY: Time-out. Maybe she should be paying back Jose Baez, but this is still America. She has an absolute right to file bankruptcy. She`s filed bankruptcy. And actually Jose Baez should also be kissing her feet. Frankly, Jose Baez who apparently is going to be out about half a million dollars in legal fees, his name is part of the national/international lexicon now.

He`s now considered to be more than a lawyer. He`s a freaking magician for getting this woman out of this mess when she`d already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. She`s legally entitled to it. She gets it. It should be a nonissue. Of course she can file bankruptcy.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: No. I disagree 100 percent.

(CROSSTALK)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let me tell you something. It`s not that -- ok, she owes half a million to Jose Baez. All right. He can fend for himself. He made a lot of money off the case in the sense that he is the most famous lawyer practically in America right now. But what about the Orange County Sheriff`s Office --- $146,000?

Here is all the money she owes: $145,000 to the Orange County Sheriff`s Office. Remember, they searched for a little girl who they thought was alive when Casey knew that she was dead all along. And then the IRS almost $70,000. Why is it that we all have to pay our taxes and she doesn`t?

And I want to go to Michelle --

KAVINOKY: Those are the rules of the game, Jane.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hold on. President and co-founder of the National Women`s Coalition against Violence and Exploitation -- you used to do PR for Cindy and George. You flew down to Orlando and spent a lot of time looking for little Caylee on the assumption that she was alive and kidnapped because that`s what that woman right there, Casey Anthony told you. How do you feel about her filing for bankruptcy and trying to wash away all of her debt?

MICHELLE BART, NATIONAL WOMEN`S COALITION AGAINST VIOLENCE AND EXPLOITATION: Well, you know I don`t know how to follow those attorneys, but I guess there is law that allows her to do so. Whether or not she should is another question.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: How do you feel, Michelle? I`m asking you how you feel. I asked you how you feel about it.

(CROSSTALK)

BART: Well, I feel that, you know, a lot of people looked for her daughter and she owes us the money.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: On the other side of the break, we`re going to talk to Sharlene Martin, who happens to be my book agent and has helped me publish a couple of books; and a great friend, as well. But she`s also dealt with a lot of high profile cases -- books involving O.J. Simpson, the Jodi Arias case, the Amanda Knox case.

Does she think that Casey Anthony is clearing away her debts in order to make money on a book or movie deal? When we come back.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CINDY ANTHONY: What do you want me to tell Zanny?

CASEY ANTHONY: That she needs to return Caylee. I forgive her. My only concern is that Caylee comes back to us, that she`s smiling and she`s happy and that she`s ok.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CASEY ANTHONY: This is, again, the first of many and I`m looking forward to this. It`s a little scary because I hate being on camera, but I don`t know. I need to conquer that fear at some point, and this is a good start. So there`s something. It`s the end of the first -- just the beginning.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Adam Longo, reporter to our affiliate KPHO, you interviewed Casey Anthony in an exclusive interview right after she filed these bankruptcy papers. What did she tell you? How did she sound?

ADAM LONGO, REPORTER, KPHO: She sounded eager, Jane -- eager to move on with her life. She sees this as just one chapter she wants to be able to put behind her, and being able to go through this bankruptcy process. She`s hoping that will do that for her.

I want to pick up on a point though that you were talking about with your legal analysts just a moment ago about Jose Baez and the $500,000 that`s listed in those bankruptcy documents. What isn`t clear at this point is if there`s any sort of signed document that exists or any financial agreement on paper between Jose Baez and Casey Anthony as it was explained to me, the 80 or 90 some debtors that are listed on those bankruptcy documents are people who could potentially come after her and potentially make claims against her, so we don`t know if that`s where the legal fees were capped off at.

We do know this. Jose Baez would have to make a claim in bankruptcy court, and if he did that, he would be doing something he`s never done before which is sit across the table from Casey Anthony instead of next to her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes. We`re not so worried about him. Sharlene Martin, my literary agent, do you think she`s going to make a book or movie deal?

SHARLENE MARTIN, LITERARY AGENT: I don`t think there`s a buyer out there for a book or movie deal for Casey Anthony. You know, a quick scan Jane at Amazon today shows there are no less than 17 books already out there about this particular case including Jose Baez`s book and Jeffrey Ashton`s book, which, as you know, was just made into a Lifetime movie that aired just a week or so ago.

I don`t see that there`s any room left for her. I don`t see anybody stepping up for her. I don`t think that anyone wants to pay her what would be considered blood money in the publishing world.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wow. Well put, Sharlene Martin. Always you have a way with words. More on the other side.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Adam, you talked exclusively to Casey Anthony. Do you think she`s going to do a book deal?

LONGO: You know I`ve talked to her more times than just this once, Jane. This was the only time that was on the record and I have to tell you frankly the sense that I get from her and from her legal team is that she`s not out to make money. Everyone has this misconception that that`s the next logical step in her life. And all the indications are, the impression I get from her and her legal team, they have no intention of doing that. They`ve said so much on the record here in the past couple of days.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I guess the reason people ask that, is that how is she going to survive? She can`t just get a job at a dry cleaner`s or something because we all know her and don`t love her.

Nancy Grace up next outside Jodi`s jail.

END

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 29, 2013, 12:53:50 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/28/ddhln.01.html
DR. DREW

Arias Trial Fireworks

Aired January 28, 2013 - 21:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

::snipping2:: ...Former Casey Anthony attorney is with me exclusively. We`ll also hear from him on reports that Casey is bankrupt.

Next up, Casey Anthony is happy that two of her four lying convictions were reversed. I`ll be interested to hear what Jose thinks about that. Remember, she is bankrupt. We`re going to take a look at that as well.
COMMERCIAL BREAK)

PINSKY: Welcome back. Co-host this week, Laura Baron, also back with our exclusive interview with, Jose Diaz. OK. Jose, people were shocked by this portion of your opening statement in the Casey Anthony murder trial. Take a look at this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOSE BAEZ, CLAIMED CASEY WAS ABUSED BY HER FATHER: This child, at eight years old, learned to lie immediately. She could be 13 years old, have her father (EXPLETIVE DELETED) in her mouth and then go to school and play with the other kids as if nothing ever happened.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: is this -- was that part of your sort of go to the math strategy? And is that what Jodi should be using as well?

BAEZ: Well, I don`t know if you can characterize it as go to the math, but I will tell you this. When you`re defending someone for their life, and when you`re defending your life, the gloves come off, and you have to bring it. And you have to basically not hold anything back, and if there are -- if you have ammunition, now is the time to use it.

So, I think in the defense case with Jodi Arias, you may see a lot of that. And, you may se and hear specific types of evidence that just haven`t come out yet. The defense doesn`t have a burden, but from what I`m hearing, they may have one or two things that basically have not been made public yet, so, we`ll just wait and see.

It could be nothing or it could actually be something, but what bothers me greatly is that a lot of people are already placing some type of a burden on women who are victims of abuse. Now, whether Jodi Arias is one or not, that remains to be seen, however, as we were talking about in the last segment, to kind of start placing requirements -- to place a requirement or a burden on a woman to document the times she`s been abused, I think that`s asking a bit much.

LAURA BARON, RELATIONSHIP COACH: I don`t know that -- Jose, just let me speak as a woman, but let -- let me just speak as a woman to say that it is very, very difficult to hear a woman constantly lying about what happened, and then at the end of the day, come out with, by the way, I was abused. We all know women that were violently abused.

And it is almost coming as a gut response, as a protection to our sisters. It just sounds like another excuse, which actually leads me to, as a defense attorney, do you think it`s easier for them because they`re dealing with a dead guy? I mean, he can`t defend himself. Does it make their case a little bit easier that they can say he`s an abuser?

BAEZ: Well, I wouldn`t say it`s easier, because you have the force of the state or the government fighting against you. It`s not necessarily easier. And I can understand that. I agree with you that there are a lot of women who probably are legitimate victims of some type of abuse that might be angered by looking at this situation.

But until we`ve heard her full say, how can we go off and say, well, she didn`t document it, there`s no witnesses. These things don`t happen in public. They happen in private situations. And many of these women are thinking about surviving, not necessarily documenting it.

PINSKY: Everybody, I got to stop. Here`s the deal.

(CROSSTALK)
PINSKY: If anybody is involved in an abusive situation and they think there`s a possibility that the abusive circumstance could end like this, the number one, two, three, four, and five things you have to do is get away from your abuser. That`s what everyone needs to learn from this situation if we think that has anything to do with it.

If Casey and I are intervening, Casey meaning my guest here, not Casey Anthony -- questions for you, Jose, about that in a second. If we were intervening, the first five priorities are get those two people apart. That`s what everyone needs to think about because yes, horrible things can happen. Let`s learn that.

Now, Jose. Bankruptcy. Casey claims -- Casey Anthony now claims she has just over $1,000. Here`s the quick breakdown. I think we got a full screen of this out, $474, $200 in furniture, family photos, DVDs, 25 bucks or 25 of them -- clothing and accessories, $100, watch and jewelry, $200, cameras and bike, 60 bucks.

So, Jose, that`s it. And I think she owes something like $700,000. Where do you fall in on this story?

BAEZ: Well, you know, Dr. Drew, you know I love you and Laura more so, but I don`t have --

BARON: Thank you.

BAEZ: -- I don`t have a waiver from Casey to discuss her finances. You know, just because I represented her doesn`t give me carte blanche to talk about her every time she`s in the news. She gave me a certain waiver at discussing her case, but as it relates to this stuff, I unfortunately, I really can`t discuss it because I`m not at liberty to.

PINSKY: OK. So, Jose, I learn one thing. You love -- wait, wait, wait. I learn one thing. You love Laura more than me. That`s all I just learned.

(LAUGHTER)

(CROSSTALK)

BAEZ: Guilty.

PINSKY: Yes, right. Well, that`s OK.

BAEZ: And you won`t hear that from me very often.

(LAUGHTER)

PINSKY: We know (ph) guilty from you. We`ll hear repeatedly how much you love Laura more than me, but that`s OK. I`m running out of time her. Marcia, I`ve got about less than a minute left. Answer this. It seems like defense attorneys take step on when there`s not likely to be reimbursement. Explain that to the average viewer.

MARCIA CLARK, PROSECUTED OJ SIMPSON: Well, you know, in all these high-profile cases, there is something to be gained besides money. And, well, you have Casey Anthony was obviously not a wealthy girl and the defense of her case was going to take a great deal of time and energy. And a defense attorney looks at that and says, look, I`m going to get a lot of publicity.

I`m going to get a huge client list as a result of the exposure. And so, if she can`t really pay the full rate, I`m compensated in that way. It does build up a practice enormously, and it has done for many, many lawyers.

PINSKY: Got it. We got to go now. Thank you, Marcia. Thank you. I got to go, guys. Thank you, Jose Baez. The book, Jose`s book is "Presumed Guilty." And Jose, of course, you love Laura more than me. I completely understand that. Casey Jordan, thank you.

BARON: Well, I read his whole book. Did you, Drew?

PINSKY: I got to go. I got to go.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: January 29, 2013, 01:40:44 PM »

And now there's this.  There just has to be a PR firm at work here.
http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/29/casey-anthony-interview-bankrupt-cbs/
Casey Anthony
I Won't Be Held Back Anymore

Casey Anthony has broken her 7-month silence ... telling CBS 5 in AZ that she's determined to move forward with her life -- and the station insists Casey wasn't paid a single cent for the interview.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 29, 2013, 02:13:15 PM »

And now there's this.  There just has to be a PR firm at work here.
http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/29/casey-anthony-interview-bankrupt-cbs/
Casey Anthony
I Won't Be Held Back Anymore

Casey Anthony has broken her 7-month silence ... telling CBS 5 in AZ that she's determined to move forward with her life -- and the station insists Casey wasn't paid a single cent for the interview.

She is posing in that photo like she is on the runway..she is a gross baby killer

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: January 29, 2013, 09:59:36 PM »

Good point right at the end of the video -- that beach color would fit better with a riverside beach, as Florida Gulfside beaches are snowy white.  But she's prolly at that condo anyway.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: January 29, 2013, 10:05:48 PM »

London's Daily Mail has picked it up also:

"Casey Anthony at the Beach, etc."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270254/Casey-Anthony-beach-Pictures-reveal-mothers-life-freedom-breaks-silence-complain-things-holding-back.html
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: January 30, 2013, 06:23:23 PM »

Casey Anthony Declares Bankruptcy, Reconciles with Her Dad
01/27/2013
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20668533,00.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: February 01, 2013, 10:41:14 AM »

Casey Anthony Declares Bankruptcy, Reconciles with Her Dad
01/27/2013
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20668533,00.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.