March 28, 2024, 01:26:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650626 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: February 01, 2013, 02:08:51 PM »

Hln was talking about it & foghorn said he will never be able to forgive the father that went to the grand jury to help indict her or the family that helped prosecute her & doesnt think she will either. Guess we know for sure now why george was thrown under the bus. Her family didnt help prosecute her. Hey lied despicably to save her sorry azz. I hope her & the entire family rot in hell. She just wants to get on with her life? I bet caylee would have liked to have a life. It sickens me that she got off on everything & probably wont have to pay a dime to the state, zenaida or texas equusearch. My only explanation for her untouchability is that she is a partner of satan. The icing on the cake will be when she makes money on a book deal. I wont be sad to see cheney mason end up like oj's lawyers either.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: February 01, 2013, 02:33:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/os-casey-anthony-how-to-be-left-alone-20130201,0,1410636.story

Casey Anthony: Here's one suggestion for being left alone
9:47 a.m. EST, February 1, 2013

In a blistering interview with CNN's Piers Morgan, attorney Cheney Mason has asked the media to leave Casey Anthony alone.

He may not need to worry: I saw only 110 views for Mason's interview on YouTube.

Of course, Mason's complaint came shortly after Anthony filed for bankruptcy, which renewed interest in her briefly. Her attorney Charles Greene also did a round of interviews, which resulted in wide coverage.

On CNN Thursday night, Mason complained that some people's views of Anthony cannot be changed and those people will have to die off. He blasted the media for calling Anthony "the most hated woman in the world."

Mason said her lawyers "are going to continue to fight for her, to protect her and help her try at some point to have some normal life. I don't know when that's going to be."
 ::snipping2::
Here's one way to be left alone: Announce you won't do an interview. Ever. People will lose interest if they know you'll never talk. Or you'll ever profit from such a chat.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: February 01, 2013, 08:17:03 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/os-casey-anthony-how-to-be-left-alone-20130201,0,1410636.story

Casey Anthony: Here's one suggestion for being left alone
9:47 a.m. EST, February 1, 2013

In a blistering interview with CNN's Piers Morgan, attorney Cheney Mason has asked the media to leave Casey Anthony alone.

He may not need to worry: I saw only 110 views for Mason's interview on YouTube.

Of course, Mason's complaint came shortly after Anthony filed for bankruptcy, which renewed interest in her briefly. Her attorney Charles Greene also did a round of interviews, which resulted in wide coverage.

On CNN Thursday night, Mason complained that some people's views of Anthony cannot be changed and those people will have to die off. He blasted the media for calling Anthony "the most hated woman in the world."

Mason said her lawyers "are going to continue to fight for her, to protect her and help her try at some point to have some normal life. I don't know when that's going to be."
Here's one way to be left alone: Announce you won't do an interview. Ever. People will lose interest if they know you'll never talk. Or you'll ever profit from such a chat.

People are only following her to make sure she makes no more money off of her dead baby.otherwise, she can die tomorrow and I could care less,

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: February 02, 2013, 12:16:26 AM »

Just the thought of Piers Morgan and Cheney Mason in the same interview is more than my nausea level can take.  Since Morgan's viewership is practically at zero anyway, why did Mason even bother?  lol
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: February 02, 2013, 01:43:19 AM »

Kcrn
Lol@that! Yeah look where some of Josh's attys are hmmmm
Her family is paying her bills and now mason goes on tv to get more business for himself by saying vile things. He's despicable I remember hos he flipped people off! She has attys that have the same mentality as hers.
Twisted attys twisted family members.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: February 02, 2013, 01:44:20 AM »

Oops oj
Is what I meant to say grrrrr
darn this ipad has its own mind

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 02, 2013, 11:30:59 AM »

Just the thought of Piers Morgan and Cheney Mason in the same interview is more than my nausea level can take.  Since Morgan's viewership is practically at zero anyway, why did Mason even bother?  lol

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #407 on: February 04, 2013, 11:03:51 AM »

Ha! I will happily leave her alone. 

Ba-bye Casey. We don't ever want to hear from you or see your face again. You are easy to ignore.

However, I will never forget about Caylee. NEVER.  an angelic monkey

I remember you, Caylee.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #408 on: February 04, 2013, 12:23:40 PM »

Ha! I will happily leave her alone. 

Ba-bye Casey. We don't ever want to hear from you or see your face again. You are easy to ignore.

However, I will never forget about Caylee. NEVER.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: February 04, 2013, 02:49:07 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-02-03/entertainment/os-casey-anthony-picking-up-pieces-20130203_1_roy-kronk-zenaida-gonzalez-casey-anthony

Casey Anthony: 'She certainly seems to have picked up the pieces of her life'
February 3, 2013|By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

How about that photo of Casey Anthony at the beach?

"She certainly seems to have picked up the pieces of her life and moved forward," WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Sunday on "Central Florida Spotlight." "She has a very strong support group. Surprising to me, by the way, was the fact that there's been this reconciliation with her father who she accused of sexually molesting her over a long period of time."
The suits of Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk against Anthony are "dead in the water," Sheaffer said, because bankruptcy stays all pending lawsuits.

But Sheaffer predicted that attorneys for Kronk and Gonzalez will attend a hearing that the bankruptcy court will hold.

Sheaffer predicted three possible outcomes:

1. The Kronk and Gonzalez attorneys will ask the bankruptcy judge to hear the suits to determine if their clients have been injured.

2. Or the Kronk and Gonzalez lawyers could ask the bankruptcy judge let the state court handle the suits.

3. Or the judge could grant bankruptcy but let the Kronk and Gonzalez suits proceed.

"She's not home-free," Sheaffer said. And he dismissed Anthony's attorneys statement that the bankruptcy filing was just a coincidence after an appeals court let stand two misdemeanor convictions against her for lying to law enforcement during the hunt for her daughter, Caylee.

The bankruptcy looks like an attempt to defeat the Kronk and Gonzalez suits, Sheaffer said, "to keep Casey Anthony from finally being put under oath and having to answer some very pointed questions."
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: February 05, 2013, 03:53:05 PM »

If there ever was a case that caused "motion sickness" ----- this one is it.   Never ending ...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: February 06, 2013, 01:12:38 PM »

For those that follow Twitter, Matt Morgan Esq says he filed a motion yesterday to have Casey's bankruptcy
case moved back from Tampa to Orlando, where it belongs.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: February 06, 2013, 06:10:43 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY: THE WAGES OF SIN
Published on: February 6, 2013

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/casey-anthony-wages-sin

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: February 06, 2013, 06:23:42 PM »

Here is Zenaida's motion to get the bankruptcy hearings returned to Orlando.   
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2e60xsys74wqsij/motion%20venue.pdf
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: February 06, 2013, 06:25:13 PM »

Sounds like the perfect job for her, she's always been a slut.
Beats stealing from your grandfather's Nursing home account I suppose...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: February 06, 2013, 06:43:15 PM »

Sounds like the perfect job for her, she's always been a slut.
Beats stealing from your grandfather's Nursing home account I suppose...

Amen Sista!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: February 07, 2013, 07:37:31 PM »

For those that follow Twitter, Matt Morgan Esq says he filed a motion yesterday to have Casey's bankruptcy
case moved back from Tampa to Orlando, where it belongs.

Neat ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: February 07, 2013, 07:41:36 PM »

Here is Zenaida's motion to get the bankruptcy hearings returned to Orlando.   
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2e60xsys74wqsij/motion%20venue.pdf

Makes perfect sense.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: February 14, 2013, 10:03:50 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/os-dr-phil-lectures-jose-baez-20130214,0,4927864.story

Casey Anthony: What will Dr. Phil McGraw ask Jose Baez?
4:01 p.m. EST, February 14, 2013

What to expect when Dr. Phil McGraw interviews Jose Baez?

"The question that I have is did he knowingly misrepresent facts and present scenarios to the court that he knew to be untrue?" McGraw says in a release.

McGraw interviews Casey Anthony's former defense attorney at 3 p.m. Friday on WOFL-Channel 35.

A clip shows McGraw lecturing Baez on candor in the court. "From a psychological standpoint, you gave very flimsy reasons" for the sexual-abuse allegations, McGraw tells Baez.

The nationally syndicated program says that Baez is "opening up about the case in a way viewers haven't seen before."

The show shared a quote from Baez: "The day I got the call to represent Casey Anthony was the day that changed my life forever."

The show says the many questions remain since Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: February 14, 2013, 10:12:08 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/os-belvin-perry-talks-casey-anthony-case-20130214,0,5395609.story

Casey Anthony: Belvin Perry tells WFTV how case changed his life
11:18 a.m. EST, February 14, 2013

In local public-affairs programming this weekend:

Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. will be a guest on "Central Florida Spotlight" at 12:30 p.m. Sunday on WFTV-Channel 9. The topics include GPS monitoring, his career, violence in schools, mental health and Casey Anthony. "He talks about how the case changed his life, the Lifetime movie portrayal of him and why the case drew so much notoriety," moderator Greg Warmoth said. "He also discusses Jeff Ashton. He couldn't talk in detail about Casey herself because of the possible civil cases before the court and explains that." Warmoth said it is Perry's first appearance on "Spotlight."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.