March 28, 2024, 05:11:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #16 10/5/12 - 1/15/2014  (Read 650581 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #500 on: March 05, 2013, 12:56:39 AM »

LOL, cecilita!  I know what you mean! I was watching that head in armpit thing and thinking, "eeewwwww"!

Maybe Casey ditched her tights because that reception outside of the courthouse left them a little soiled?   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: March 05, 2013, 09:03:39 AM »

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Casey so rumpled up.
And yes, a glimpse into her future miserable life that she has to look forward to pleases me to no end. This treatment of her is not going away. If she tries to make money from her dead daughters tiny body, the public will be in an uproar. Karma won't go away Casey and neither will we!

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: March 05, 2013, 02:05:44 PM »

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Casey so rumpled up.
And yes, a glimpse into her future miserable life that she has to look forward to pleases me to no end. This treatment of her is not going away. If she tries to make money from her dead daughters tiny body, the public will be in an uproar. Karma won't go away Casey and neither will we!
How bella vita can her life be knowing that a general public that doesnt even know her & despises her hates her wishes her nothing but misery? She probably sees past it & is waiting for het payday though. She is such a monster. Just the sight of her angers me all over again. Maybe if her evil twin gets a pass like she did they can hook up. Jodi arias reminds me so much of her.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #503 on: March 05, 2013, 02:57:06 PM »

Me too, kcrn! Both Casey and Jodi are such "wordy" liars!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: March 05, 2013, 03:00:14 PM »

Perfect description!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: March 05, 2013, 03:17:11 PM »

Perfect description!!

Yes...perfect description..

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #506 on: March 06, 2013, 07:15:50 AM »

I did not notice the tights till you guys mentioned them. I am betting of the quickie with someone (I hope it was not Mason because that really grosses me out but who knows!)

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #507 on: March 06, 2013, 09:00:08 AM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: March 06, 2013, 09:20:33 AM »

What is up with the Wicked Witch of the West hat?

Somebody should have thrown some water on her?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: March 06, 2013, 09:41:26 AM »

For sure...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: March 06, 2013, 10:35:06 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-supporters-send-cash-gift-cards/story?id=18658347
Casey Anthony Supporters Send Her Cash, Gift Cards
March 5, 2013

In her first public appearance since her murder acquittal in 2011, the unemployed Casey Anthony said that she lives "free off of the kindness of others," along with donations of cash and gift cards from strangers.

Even though she's been called the most hated woman in America, Anthony has a fervent group of supporters who use assumed names and brush off death threats in order to stand by her side.

"I think Casey made some mistakes and I think the picture that we see is a caricature of who she really is," a supporter who goes by Melissa told ABCNews.com. "I don't think we see the whole Casey in what has been presented. There's a hard road ahead of her, but she has a lot of support."

Melissa asked that her real name not be used in order to protect herself and her family. She said she is a college-educated, married mom in her 40s who lives on the West Coast.

Melissa said that she has never personally given money to support Anthony, but has seen comments on the website she helps run, CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent.com, from others who "have sent support to the attorneys."

::snipping2::

Melissa said the website frequently receives death threats, some so serious that organizers have reported them to police.

"We can't control some of the comments where it may seem that someone has a crush on Casey, but we are not a fan site," she said. "We are a support site with the goal of counteracting the court of public opinion and supporting her through the justice system and thereafter."

Melissa used to be afraid to support Anthony publicly, but said she has become more vocal about her sympathy. She said her husband and parents are aware of her "hobby" and support her. She spends several hours a day working on the Anthony website and has also been kept busy by a second website she is helping with, JodiAriasIsInnocent.com.

"My reason for helping with it is because I do think women in high-profile trials are misportrayed [sic] in the media, and it drives me crazy to see them calling someone a sociopath by the way their eyes look and diagnosing people they haven't ever met," she said. "I have a lot of passion in what I do."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: March 06, 2013, 10:45:00 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-supporters-send-cash-gift-cards/story?id=18658347
March 5, 2013

In her first public appearance since her murder acquittal in 2011, the unemployed Casey Anthony said that she lives "free off of the kindness of others," along with donations of cash and gift cards from strangers.

Even though she's been called the most hated woman in America, Anthony has a fervent group of supporters who use assumed names and brush off death threats in order to stand by her side.

"I think Casey made some mistakes and I think the picture that we see is a caricature of who she really is," a supporter who goes by Melissa told ABCNews.com. "I don't think we see the whole Casey in what has been presented. There's a hard road ahead of her, but she has a lot of support."

Melissa asked that her real name not be used in order to protect herself and her family. She said she is a college-educated, married mom in her 40s who lives on the West Coast.

Melissa said that she has never personally given money to support Anthony, but has seen comments on the website she helps run, CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent.com, from others who "have sent support to the attorneys."

Melissa said the website frequently receives death threats, some so serious that organizers have reported them to police.

"We can't control some of the comments where it may seem that someone has a crush on Casey, but we are not a fan site," she said. "We are a support site with the goal of counteracting the court of public opinion and supporting her through the justice system and thereafter."

Melissa used to be afraid to support Anthony publicly, but said she has become more vocal about her sympathy. She said her husband and parents are aware of her "hobby" and support her. She spends several hours a day working on the Anthony website and has also been kept busy by a second website she is helping with, JodiAriasIsInnocent.com.

"My reason for helping with it is because I do think women in high-profile trials are misportrayed [sic] in the media, and it drives me crazy to see them calling someone a sociopath by the way their eyes look and diagnosing people they haven't ever met," she said. "I have a lot of passion in what I do."

One constant in life - people, some at least, are strange.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: March 06, 2013, 10:45:24 AM »

Holy water would have been even more interesting . . . .

- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: March 06, 2013, 10:50:10 AM »

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: March 06, 2013, 11:02:45 AM »

March 5, 2013

One constant in life - people, some at least, are strange.

She must have skeletons in her closet...or she is simply mental.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: March 06, 2013, 12:28:48 PM »

I skimmed through comments on that site. A lot of them asking about sending gifts or asking if she liked what was already sent.
Big day coming up on the 19th, birthday. Weirdass people over there.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #516 on: March 06, 2013, 01:55:26 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 06, 2013, 09:46:04 PM »

Well, these cash gifts from these idiots are income aren't they?
So many crazy people. Probably her idiot jury are the people sending her cash and gifts

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: March 07, 2013, 04:34:36 AM »

Thanks for the link.
Boy...sure would have liked to have been a fly on the wall during this hearing!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: March 07, 2013, 07:43:10 AM »

Greene says there are different rules for ca;
  3/7/13  Attorney's discuss Casey Anthony bankruptcy hearing

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/attorneys-discuss-casey-anthony-bankruptcy-hearing/vsfCW/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.