March 18, 2024, 10:37:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Isabel Mercedes Celis missing #2 5/25/12 - (Body Found)  (Read 178749 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 17, 2012, 06:50:00 PM »

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 01:16:23 PM by klaasend » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 02:05:12 PM »

I'm hoping there will be an arrest/arrests in Isabel's case before the next thread change.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 02:15:34 PM »

Missing Arizona Girl Isabel Celis' Bedroom Had Possible Blood Stains
May 25, 2012

<snipped>

The police reports released Thursday do not name a specific suspect or show any possible theories about what happened to the girl, but detail evidence found around the crime scene. One report shows that detectives saw "apparent blood on the floor" of Celis' bedroom, and took into custody a white hat and vinyl shower curtain that had "dark red-brown or brown stains" and were found in a car located outside the family's home.

In another report, detectives noted that one person interviewed during the investigation "said that a guy who was staying with the family owed someone a lot of money and that's why she was taken."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-arizona-girl-isabel-celis-evidence-blood-stains/story?id=16430066

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 02:17:42 PM »

Police reports in Isabel Celis investigation released
Posted: May 24, 2012 10:59 PM
Updated: May 24, 2012 11:04 PM

TUCSON - Police have released hundreds of pages of documents in the Isabel Celis case. They are officers' reports related to the investigation. Among the revelations:

<snipped>

Sergio Celis said he fell asleep on the couch watching a prerecorded baseball game the night Isabel disappeared. He claims he woke up and went to bed around 5 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.kvoa.com/news/police-reports-in-isabel-celis-investigation-released/#!prettyPhoto/0/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 02:26:04 PM »

550+ pages reveal details in extensive Celis investigation
Posted: May 24, 2012 8:04 PM PDT
Updated: May 25, 2012 9:29 AM PDT

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - More than 550 pages relating to the Isabel Celis case were released Thursday.

<snipped>

What exactly was taken from the home is revealed in the documents, including Isabel's hairbrush and toothbrush. The window where the screen was removed was swabbed for DNA. Also, one of the documents states, "Overall interior views of the residence including views of items of evidence as marked by detectives on scene and overall views of the middle east bedroom including views of apparent blood on the floor."

Taken from a car at the residence was a white hat and a vinyl shower curtain. The items had "dark red-brown or brown stains." Tests were not performed on scene of the shower curtain because "it was decided to keep the item close to its original condition and allow crime lab personnel to screen the shower curtain for possible evidence if deemed necessary."

One detective reported a positive Luminol reason on the "driver's seat of the Toyota Corolla," that was at the residence. Luminol is used in forensic investigations to identify traces of blood.

<snipped>

The full PDF of the documents will be available by Friday afternoon.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18621086/550-pages-released-in-celis-case

_____

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 02:46:01 PM »

Looks like we are going to have some "light" reading to do over Memorial Day weekend.  Can't wait!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 03:08:21 PM »

Looks like we are going to have some "light" reading to do over Memorial Day weekend.  Can't wait!

RC & SC will need a case of "Depends" for the weekend.  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 03:15:36 PM »

Police reports in Isabel Celis investigation released
Posted: May 24, 2012 10:59 PM
Updated: May 24, 2012 11:04 PM

TUCSON - Police have released hundreds of pages of documents in the Isabel Celis case. They are officers' reports related to the investigation. Among the revelations:

<snipped>

http://www.kvoa.com/news/police-reports-in-isabel-celis-investigation-released/#!prettyPhoto/0/

Will the released document release reveal the outcome of any forensic analysis of any potential evidence?

Janet

+++++

The Moore Security Footage

NANCY GRACE
Police Examine Security Camera Video in Isabel Celis Disappearance
Aired April 27, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE:  ...Have cops come to your place and taken or looked at video of that alley behind the Celis family home which was being videoed at the time of the kidnap?

RICK MOORE, MOORE SECURITY SERVICES: They certainly have, Nancy. They contacted us right away, about 8:30 on Saturday morning. We do have some signs up in the back of the showroom area, where the cameras are located. It has our phone number on them.

So what they did was they contacted us right away. My general manager came down to the facility, to the showroom, interviewed for four or five hours with detectives, looked at footage then, reviewed footage, then came back Monday and spent basically all day.

Then had us record the information for them on a USB drive. We furnished them with all the information that was stored on the hard drive, on our digital recorder. They took it with them.

<snipped>

MOORE: There`s an alley, Nancy, right behind us. It`s about 25 yards right behind us. That`s, again, about 25 yards from the front door of Isabel`s home. And it runs right behind our showroom, and that`s where our cameras are trained on.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

_____

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 03:58:07 PM »

OMG! 

Bring it on!   

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 04:48:45 PM »

When I hear shower curtain with blood stains, I think body disposal.  But most would leave the curtain with the body, certainly not bring it back to the home.  Bet its excused away as a opera prop for home rehearsals.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 05:57:59 PM »

OMG! 

Bring it on!   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 06:54:21 PM »

When I hear shower curtain with blood stains, I think body disposal.  But most would leave the curtain with the body, certainly not bring it back to the home.  Bet its excused away as a opera prop for home rehearsals.

Talk about "Go Green"!  I'd say that's taking recycling to a new level.  YUCK!  

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 07:11:32 PM »

Is there a link to these documents?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 07:13:57 PM »

http://blog.livenewschat.tv/the-nancy-grace-room/

JVM discussing Isabel Celis case

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 07:14:16 PM »

550+ pages reveal details in extensive Celis investigation
Posted: May 24, 2012 8:04 PM PDT
Updated: May 25, 2012 9:29 AM PDT

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - More than 550 pages relating to the Isabel Celis case were released Thursday.

<snipped>

What exactly was taken from the home is revealed in the documents, including Isabel's hairbrush and toothbrush. The window where the screen was removed was swabbed for DNA. Also, one of the documents states, "Overall interior views of the residence including views of items of evidence as marked by detectives on scene and overall views of the middle east bedroom including views of apparent blood on the floor."

Taken from a car at the residence was a white hat and a vinyl shower curtain. The items had "dark red-brown or brown stains." Tests were not performed on scene of the shower curtain because "it was decided to keep the item close to its original condition and allow crime lab personnel to screen the shower curtain for possible evidence if deemed necessary."

One detective reported a positive Luminol reason on the "driver's seat of the Toyota Corolla," that was at the residence. Luminol is used in forensic investigations to identify traces of blood.

<snipped>

The full PDF of the documents will be available by Friday afternoon.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18621086/550-pages-released-in-celis-case

Documents are there now:

PDF Celis 6: Sandals found in park, DNA from family
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563539/pdf-celis-6-sandals-found-in-park-dna-from-family

PDF Celis 5: Allegations of owed money, evidence from home
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563536/pdf-celis-5-allegations-of-owed-money-evidence-from-home

PDF Celis 4: Found pillow, possible sightings
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563532/pdf-celis-4-found-pillow-possible-sightings

PDF Celis 3: Details on air search, boot prints found at home
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563529/pdf-celis-3-details-on-air-search-boot-prints-found-at-home

PDF Celis 2: Forensics collected, items taken from home

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563528/pdf-celis-2-forensics-collected-items-taken-from-home

PDF Celis 1: Blood on seat, testimony from neighbor

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563522/pdf-celis-1-blood-on-seat-testimony-from-neighbor
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 07:59:40 PM »

I know all us Monkeys will be careful but there are many, many names and phone numbers not redacted.  They should have done something with those before releasing them.  Oh well, what can you do?  I made it to Sect. 3 and getting too sleepy after work.  Reading more tomorrow.  Nothing earth shattering yet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 08:02:48 PM »

Posting pages as I see info::

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563522/pdf-celis-1-blood-on-seat-testimony-from-neighbor

« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:11:51 PM by klaasend » Logged
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »

I know all us Monkeys will be careful but there are many, many names and phone numbers not redacted.  They should have done something with those before releasing them.  Oh well, what can you do?  I made it to Sect. 3 and getting too sleepy after work.  Reading more tomorrow.  Nothing earth shattering yet.

Thank you, Klaas~

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 09:12:39 PM »

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/intensity-of-search-for-isabel-revealed/article_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

Intensity of search for Isabel revealed
Police release 500 pages of reports showing endless hours of legwork

Tucson police conducted an intensive search - in terms of the number of people questioned, tips followed and areas checked - in the hours and days after the disappearance of Isabel Celis, newly released reports show.

Police on Thursday made public more than 500 pages of reports filed by officers who were involved in the search for 6-year-old Isabel, who was reported missing from her midtown home on April 21.

The investigation has cost police more than $1 million and involved hundreds of officers from various agencies. No arrests have been made.

Most of the police reports were similar in detail, briefly spelling out each officer's involvement in the case. The reports were primarily from officers who conducted searches, canvassed neighborhoods or followed up on tips reported by the community.

Details from the reports include:

• An officer conducted some of the first interviews with Isabel's family after she disappeared. Isabel's mother, Becky Celis, was visibly upset and crying intermittently during a brief conversation, which was held away from the rest of the family members.

Isabel's father, Sergio Celis, told an officer that he grew up in the neighborhood and his family had recently moved back to the area. Celis said he knows most of his neighbors, including a sex offender who lives nearby, and didn't believe any of them took his daughter. The parents were interviewed separately.

• DNA samples were taken from Isabel's parents and brothers on the morning of her disappearance. An officer wrote that he took swab samples from their mouths. Also, all the bedding from the Celis home was removed, police said. Writings on Isabel's closet-door frame and walls were photographed. Blood was collected from Isabel's parents.

• Officers conducted intensive searches for days, stopping and questioning all people walking or driving in different areas around Isabel's home in the 5600 block of East 12th Street. They also questioned numerous sex offenders and as many residents as they encountered in nearby homes and apartments. Officers reviewed hours of video footage taken from traffic cameras around town looking for vehicles that had young children in them.

• Officers checked vacant buildings and homes, schools, desert areas, parks, tunnels under roads, lakes, an old drive-in theater and retention basins. The initial search spread to nearly every part of the city and extended as far east as Redington Pass. Officers also checked backyard pools and, in one case, an underground bomb shelter.

• Numerous reports were checked out in the following days of people seen walking, driving or in businesses with a young girl who looked like Isabel.

• Police also received tips from psychics and others who either claimed they had dreams that revealed Isabel's location or gave suggestions to officers.

• Police searched a truck belonging to one of Isabel's uncles on April 24.
 ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 09:15:45 PM »

Details from the report, Part 2

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/intensity-of-search-for-isabel-revealed/article_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

Sergio's job records

The reports also detail how police looked into Sergio Celis' employment at a dental-surgery office.

• After getting a subpoena, the office turned over Sergio's employment records, a report states.

The office manager told police that Sergio Celis did not administer "anesthesia or drugs to patients, but he does prepare them for the doctors."

• Police also interviewed several of the doctors who own the surgery office where Sergio works. They all described him as a "model employee," the report states.

They told police he is "steady, reliable, dependable, a quick learner, gets along well with staff, co-workers and patients."

The doctors said Sergio Celis doesn't regularly socialize with any other employees outside of work. He never borrowed money from them, the doctors told police.

He's been employed at the office as a surgical assistant since 2008, the doctors told police.

The reports state the doctors said they had no reason to believe that Sergio Celis was a "substance abuser." They also said the family did not appear to be struggling financially or to be living beyond its finances, the reports state.

Police have classified Isabel's disappearance as an abduction, and the parents have not been ruled out as suspects, police said recently.

Sergio Celis entered into an agreement with Child Protective Services to stay away from his two sons. Isabel's siblings are in the custody of their mother, police have said.

Becky Celis told participants in a candlelight walk last week that the voluntary separation has been hard on her husband.
 ::snipping2::
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.