March 18, 2024, 08:08:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Isabel Mercedes Celis missing #2 5/25/12 - (Body Found)  (Read 178743 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2012, 07:31:40 PM »

From the map posted by Blink it looks like Mr. McD could have parked his car, walked through the park, across the street to a more secret tree and brush filled area (wash).  Then he may have come out to the side and posted up on the electric box for a little while just to look around and see if anyone notices him or survey the area he just left.  Then he went back through park, encountered LE and rushed home for "breakfast".  Something is up with him!  Someone please find out what he might do and if he has a criminal history!  Blink might have that in her next piece today.

Hello Everyone!

This is what the path, he took....the Blinkster bloggers ,were chatting he may have
has diabetes, cause a photo of granola bar was found? 

Melisb...Do have any theories about this case?  I am stumped, I followed the case,fairly well, until the neighbor, and his flashlight surfaced..TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2012, 02:48:47 AM »

Sea, my theory until Blink's article was Dad did it but I am no great sleuth!  LOL!  Since reading her piece I am kinda leaning toward Mr. McD, it made a whole buncha sense to me and I am Sooooo dying to know if he had Wolverine boots or any evidence of ever having any given that LE did serve a search warrant on his and Alicia's home.  All I really think I know (haha) is that it was and inside job or someone close enough to the family and/or fam home to watch it and know just where that poor little girls room was and that she had been placed in it that night!  Close enough to me would be a very close family friend, other family or a super close neighbor.  Hey, wait a moment...if Alicia and Mr. McD went to bed around 12am or 12:30am they could have come home between 10:30 and 11:30pm and he may have noticed that Isa was being placed in her room that particular night because her lights were on in her room readying her for bed.  I don't believe I noticed any shades in that home, just some thin curtains in her room.  You could possibly see right through them or very good shadows!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2012, 03:07:42 AM »

http://www.kpho.com/story/18672221/tucson-pd-false-report-of-isabel-found

KPHO Phoenix, AZ 5/31/12

Tucson PD: False report of Isabel found

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2012, 05:06:40 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47637906

TUCSON - The reward for information on the disappearance Isabel Celis case has gone up to over $60,000.

With roughly $10,000 of donations in recent days, the reward for information leading to the arrest of the person or persons responsible for the 6-year-old's disappearance is now $60,500.
You can view and download the 88-CRIME flier for Isabel Celis here:

http://88crime.org/custom.aspx?p=7

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2012, 05:28:49 AM »

Sea, my theory until Blink's article was Dad did it but I am no great sleuth!  LOL!  Since reading her piece I am kinda leaning toward Mr. McD, it made a whole buncha sense to me and I am Sooooo dying to know if he had Wolverine boots or any evidence of ever having any given that LE did serve a search warrant on his and Alicia's home.  All I really think I know (haha) is that it was and inside job or someone close enough to the family and/or fam home to watch it and know just where that poor little girls room was and that she had been placed in it that night!  Close enough to me would be a very close family friend, other family or a super close neighbor.  Hey, wait a moment...if Alicia and Mr. McD went to bed around 12am or 12:30am they could have come home between 10:30 and 11:30pm and he may have noticed that Isa was being placed in her room that particular night because her lights were on in her room readying her for bed.  I don't believe I noticed any shades in that home, just some thin curtains in her room.  You could possibly see right through them or very good shadows!

Melisb,

Thank-you.  It makes sense of what you wrote. 

I wonder a 'Cabbage Patch' party, on the night of the disappearance?

I actually think it was MOM.  RC is overworked, and the kid was overtired.

I have not found any information Mr.D, is he a Tucson, AZ, native? TIA

He prob does have a pair of W. boots, they are popular, is my understanding.

Melisb, you would think the parents, would be half nuts, or at least a little angry,
this is why I lean towards the Mom...IMO

The bed shirt and sheets,(if found) gives me the creeps.

Could SC and RC be swingers, with the neighbors?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2012, 06:23:06 AM »

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2012, 01:32:07 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Possible Scenarios of What Happened To Isabel Celis?

::justice2NJ::

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: June 03, 2012, 12:32:39 AM »

Missing Tucson girl's image kept in view

Jun. 2, 2012 12:21 PM

TUCSON -- Several volunteers are making it their mission to keep the image of a missing Tucson girl in public view.

More than 40 days have passed since 6-year-old Isabel Mercedes Celis was reported missing from her home, and there have been no major breaks or developments in the case.

The small group of rotating volunteers, some family friends, neighbors and strangers, are posting fliers in neighborhoods, working on brightly colored door hangers and planning car washes and other events, the Arizona Daily Star reported.

The girl's photo will be placed on six bus benches and several signs at bus stops throughout the city in the next few weeks.

::snipping2::

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2012/06/02/20120602PNI0602-wir-tucson-missing-girl-mercedes-celis-photo.html
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #148 on: June 03, 2012, 08:00:20 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

NoRose,  Thanks for the update.

Have you read Blinkster's, updated, comments? 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/05/29/isabel-celis-abduction-breaking-news-docs-show-blood-in-bedroom-police-eye-family-and-neighbor/#comments

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #149 on: June 03, 2012, 09:28:51 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/05/29/isabel-celis-abduction-breaking-news-docs-show-blood-in-bedroom-police-eye-family-and-neighbor/#comments
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say Blink has hit a nerve.   Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: June 03, 2012, 09:56:11 PM »

Hey Wyks!  Glad to see you and hope your okay!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: June 03, 2012, 09:56:18 PM »

Hi everyone. 

It's so hard, reading thru here, in agreement with all y'all.... then listening to this.. Sergio singing 'Ave Maria' which is a prayer, and beautifully sung:

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/179377/video-center?clipId=7176929&autostart=true

It's hard to equate this man, as the same man who is the father of Isa, who possibly...... yeah. 

What a weird world we are living in.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2012, 10:03:22 PM »

Hey Wyks!  Glad to see you and hope your okay!!!

Hi melisb!!!!!     So good to see ya!  And thanks, am doing well.  Smile 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2012, 10:07:49 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

Hehe seahorse.     And thanks, quite an interesting read.  lol

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2012, 10:08:46 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say Blink has hit a nerve.   Monkey Devil!

More like jumped up and down and stomped on it!  She gave him a verbal bick slap!  To be fair to him she gave him every opportunity to clear his name, reply to any question he wanted, answer his questions and he didn't do any of that!  Everything he said he was gonna do, he didn't, he danced all the way around the issues at hand!  He didn't help himself AT ALL!!!!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2012, 11:57:15 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh-8OomTY-Y

Nate McDonald working on the Thai Pads

Is this the owner of the Jetta id by LE?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2012, 12:06:39 AM »

Very true melisb, he didn't help himself at all.  Methinks the gentleman 'doth protest too much'. 

One thing that I think is strange, is how quickly it seems McD went from finding out that Isa was missing to searching himself for her.  Now honestly, it's wonderful that locals want to help where they can.  I'd do the same, and have helped search for two peeps who went missing. 

It very often is a knee-jerk reaction to want to rush right out and help look, anywhere, everywhere.  And I know that people are all different.  What happens (at least for me) was OMG, <rush out door> what can I do?????????  Eyes already scanning the street, bushes, yards, etc.  No thought given to anything else, like eating breakfast first, or what am I wearing, etc.  Get the shoes on, and go.  At some point on the way out the door tho......... it hit me, wait a minute, where do I start?  Guess I ought to start with talking to the people in charge, like the police or family or whoever.. what do you want me to do first?  kind of thing.  Really.  None of us went running off half-cocked doing our own search.  But, people are different, yeah I know. 

In one of my neighborhoods, it was a little boy who was missing.  Talked with the police, they sent us neighbors in pairs, to knock on the doors of each house on our street.  Those neighbors came out and talked with the police too.  Pretty soon the whole neighborhood was out, we helped each other check backyards, sheds, garages.  The little boy was later found in the stream at the end of the street, unfortunately.  :'(  But really, none of us (that I am aware of) thought to look in the stream, immediately and first.

What made this McD guy seemingly so quickly decide, on his own, to go immediately and STRAIGHT to the park and that particular tunnel and wash area?  I mean really.  How weird is that?  Maybe the neighbors and police quickly did a huddle and decided 'you go there, you there, we're over here, and they're going there', and we just haven't heard about that????  I dunno.  Just another oddity in this case.  Sigh.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: June 04, 2012, 01:36:54 AM »

Wyks, I was just thinking the same thing!  He had to drive his car a half mile to the location where he was searching.  Didn't really make sense to me either.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: June 04, 2012, 08:30:14 AM »

Very true melisb, he didn't help himself at all.  Methinks the gentleman 'doth protest too much'. 

One thing that I think is strange, is how quickly it seems McD went from finding out that Isa was missing to searching himself for her.  Now honestly, it's wonderful that locals want to help where they can.  I'd do the same, and have helped search for two peeps who went missing. 

It very often is a knee-jerk reaction to want to rush right out and help look, anywhere, everywhere.  And I know that people are all different.  What happens (at least for me) was OMG, <rush out door> what can I do?????????  Eyes already scanning the street, bushes, yards, etc.  No thought given to anything else, like eating breakfast first, or what am I wearing, etc.  Get the shoes on, and go.  At some point on the way out the door tho......... it hit me, wait a minute, where do I start?  Guess I ought to start with talking to the people in charge, like the police or family or whoever.. what do you want me to do first?  kind of thing.  Really.  None of us went running off half-cocked doing our own search.  But, people are different, yeah I know. 

In one of my neighborhoods, it was a little boy who was missing.  Talked with the police, they sent us neighbors in pairs, to knock on the doors of each house on our street.  Those neighbors came out and talked with the police too.  Pretty soon the whole neighborhood was out, we helped each other check backyards, sheds, garages.  The little boy was later found in the stream at the end of the street, unfortunately.  :'(  But really, none of us (that I am aware of) thought to look in the stream, immediately and first.

What made this McD guy seemingly so quickly decide, on his own, to go immediately and STRAIGHT to the park and that particular tunnel and wash area?  I mean really.  How weird is that?  Maybe the neighbors and police quickly did a huddle and decided 'you go there, you there, we're over here, and they're going there', and we just haven't heard about that????  I dunno.  Just another oddity in this case.  Sigh.

Wyks, I agree with what you are saying.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: June 04, 2012, 04:56:14 PM »

Blink is handling them masterfully (mistressfully?  ).  Now an "Amanda" has jumped into the fray.  Has anyone else noticed that "Nathan" and "Amanda" seem to have quite similar styles?   It would be nice to know if one or both of them are the real Nathan McDonald.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.