March 28, 2024, 03:22:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Isabel Mercedes Celis missing #2 5/25/12 - (Body Found)  (Read 179502 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: June 04, 2012, 08:50:19 PM »

IDK if this guy is the real Nathan McDonald,of tucson that is in the
docs released by LE in isa cellis case,but what id like to know is,how
do you get LE, to do this for you,i thought LE chased bad guys/gals
not PR for the average joe public
who says stuff like that,if true id be one P owed citizen of tucson

Yes, the police put me in the public eye. They started that fire. They have taken steps
(of which I am intimately aware) to keep my name out of the media and remove video of
me from media reports

Nathan McDonald says:
Yes, the police put me in the public eye. They started that fire. They have taken steps (of which I am
intimately aware) to keep my name out of the media and remove video of me from media reports
because, and I quote “You are charged with no crime and are a suspect in no investigation.”
http://tinyurl.com/cdkv2fh

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/05/29/isabel-celis-abduction-breaking-news-docs-show-blood-in-bedroom-police-eye-family-and-neighbor/comment-page-3/#comment-1907271

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2012, 02:24:34 AM »

cw, good point!!

i don't know anyone, short of some big celeb or the pres of the usa, that LE would run interference with the media for.  and i kind of doubt this McD is that much of a hotshot.  <perhaps in his own mind, lol>   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2012, 07:38:20 AM »

cw, good point!!

i don't know anyone, short of some big celeb or the pres of the usa, that LE would run interference with the media for.  and i kind of doubt this McD is that much of a hotshot.  <perhaps in his own mind, lol>   Monkey Devil!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2012, 12:34:47 PM »

cw, good point!!

Good to see you Wyks!  Isn't this case a brain-kicker?   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: June 05, 2012, 08:28:37 PM »

cw, good point!!

Hey Wyks!

Gotta agree with you.  It's wishful thinking that the police are giving the media partial information to infer they have a person of interest but yet, are keeping the focus on the family. 

Why is it taking so long for the Celis's to be 'CLEARED?'

Sergio is still under the no contact with his sons.

Doesn't seem like anyone is minimizing their positions; involvement nor does it appear the police are running interference for the family.

IF they are guilty of being involved in the disappearance, they will get arrested like anyone else. 

I wonder how long they are gong to wait until a grand jury convenes...

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: June 09, 2012, 12:06:46 AM »

Please make it a habit of copying the date of the article along with the headline and when posting a snippet and the link.  Often the date is very important! 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: June 09, 2012, 05:51:17 AM »

Reminds me of Isabel

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2012, 08:49:41 AM »

Reminds me of Isabel

Beautiful, Monkey King.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: June 09, 2012, 10:38:29 AM »

Reminds me of Isabel

Beautiful, Monkey King.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: June 10, 2012, 12:58:52 AM »

Car wash for missing Tucson girl set for Saturday
June 08, 2012 12:05 pm

A car wash to raise money for the Bring Isa Home fund, to help pay for materials to help find missing Tucson 6-year-old Isabel Celis, is set for Saturday.

::snipping2::

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/car-wash-for-missing-tucson-girl-set-for-saturday/article_d4055358-b195-11e1-9be0-0019bb2963f4.html
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2012, 02:22:06 PM »

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/new-leads-falling-off-months-after-isabel-s-abduction/article_c3b012ca-e421-5cc9-b8c1-e3ce1789b1f3.html

June 21, 2012
New leads falling off 2 months after Isabel's abduction

Two months have passed since Isabel Celis was abducted from her midtown home and police have still not named any suspects or shared any information about what might have happened to the 6-year-old.

Local and federal authorities continue to follow up new leads and tips that still trickle in, Sgt. Maria Hawke, a Tucson Police Department spokeswoman, said Wednesday.

"We get some occasionally, but they're clearly not going to be at the level they were in the initial days," Hawke said.

TPD has dedicated 15 staff members to work on Isabel's case full time, Hawke said.

Police have not revealed any major developments in the case and have not ruled out or identified any suspects.

In mid-May, Sergio Celis entered into a voluntary agreement with state Child Protective Services to have no contact with his two sons, Isabel's older brothers, after detectives learned of information pertaining to the boys' welfare.

CPS and TPD would not comment on whether that agreement is still in effect.

TPD's efforts are still focused on finding Isabel and returning her to her family.

"The department remains hopeful that we will be able to locate her and return her safely," Hawke said. "The chief has said that we will always continue investigating (the case) up until the point where we have determined where she is or located her or determined what happened."
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2012, 07:45:30 AM »

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/new-leads-falling-off-months-after-isabel-s-abduction/article_c3b012ca-e421-5cc9-b8c1-e3ce1789b1f3.html

June 21, 2012
New leads falling off 2 months after Isabel's abduction

Two months have passed since Isabel Celis was abducted from her midtown home and police have still not named any suspects or shared any information about what might have happened to the 6-year-old.

Local and federal authorities continue to follow up new leads and tips that still trickle in, Sgt. Maria Hawke, a Tucson Police Department spokeswoman, said Wednesday.

"We get some occasionally, but they're clearly not going to be at the level they were in the initial days," Hawke said.

TPD has dedicated 15 staff members to work on Isabel's case full time, Hawke said.

Police have not revealed any major developments in the case and have not ruled out or identified any suspects.

In mid-May, Sergio Celis entered into a voluntary agreement with state Child Protective Services to have no contact with his two sons, Isabel's older brothers, after detectives learned of information pertaining to the boys' welfare.

CPS and TPD would not comment on whether that agreement is still in effect.

TPD's efforts are still focused on finding Isabel and returning her to her family.

"The department remains hopeful that we will be able to locate her and return her safely," Hawke said. "The chief has said that we will always continue investigating (the case) up until the point where we have determined where she is or located her or determined what happened."

Thank you for the update, grace-land.  This is so sad.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2012, 12:48:16 PM »

Celis case detectives keep search warrant sealed
June 29, 2012

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/160916585.html

(snip) TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - It will be at least another month-and-a half before we know what Tucson Police found in Isabel Celis's home. Investigators extended a request to keep those papers secret. (snip)

(snip) But detectives have asked over and over to keep the warrants sealed. They requested 30 days under seal at first; then another 45, then yet another 45 days.

That means the warrants will probably be locked up until late August---about four months after Isabel's disappearance. (snip)

(snip) Police will often avoid releasing certain information because it may be something only the criminal would know. But we've heard no elaboration on why they've kept the warrant information in this case sealed for so long. (snip)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2012, 12:53:53 PM »

Celis case detectives keep search warrant sealed
June 29, 2012

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/160916585.html

(snip) TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - It will be at least another month-and-a half before we know what Tucson Police found in Isabel Celis's home. Investigators extended a request to keep those papers secret. (snip)

(snip) But detectives have asked over and over to keep the warrants sealed. They requested 30 days under seal at first; then another 45, then yet another 45 days.

That means the warrants will probably be locked up until late August---about four months after Isabel's disappearance. (snip)

(snip) Police will often avoid releasing certain information because it may be something only the criminal would know. But we've heard no elaboration on why they've kept the warrant information in this case sealed for so long. (snip)

Thank you for the update article Puzzler.  It's only an extension of  keeping the warrants sealed, but it's some of the first news we've seen in a while.  I remain hopeful for Isabel. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2012, 10:16:43 PM »

Video at link

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/19023562/2012/07/13/mother-is-confident-her-daughter-will-return-home

Mother is confident her daughter will return home
| Posted: Jul 13, 2012 8:06 PM CDT Updated: Jul 13, 2012 8:08 PM CDT

TUCSON -
The mother of a missing Tucson girl spoke out again on Friday, saying she's confident her daughter will return home.

Next week will mark three months since 6-year-old Isabel Celis disappeared.

People who are helping in the search for Isabel moved to another location, opening up a new volunteer command center in the Tucson area.

Isabel's mother was there to thank them for their continued efforts.

"I pray that they're working as hard as they can..that they'll get results," said Rebecca Celis
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2012, 09:17:25 AM »

Video at link

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/19023562/2012/07/13/mother-is-confident-her-daughter-will-return-home

Mother is confident her daughter will return home
| Posted: Jul 13, 2012 8:06 PM CDT Updated: Jul 13, 2012 8:08 PM CDT

TUCSON -
The mother of a missing Tucson girl spoke out again on Friday, saying she's confident her daughter will return home.

Next week will mark three months since 6-year-old Isabel Celis disappeared.

People who are helping in the search for Isabel moved to another location, opening up a new volunteer command center in the Tucson area.

Isabel's mother was there to thank them for their continued efforts.

"I pray that they're working as hard as they can..that they'll get results," said Rebecca Celis

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #176 on: July 16, 2012, 02:00:17 PM »

Mom needs to start talking. 

It makes me sick when LE is working to find a missing child and the parents are the biggest obstacle in their way. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2012, 11:54:32 PM »

I was happy to see when we went through Tucson today that there were still billboards up and the missing flyers looked like they were being replaced in the rest areas and starbucks. Someone knows what happened. I hope they tell.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: July 17, 2012, 10:58:42 AM »

I was happy to see when we went through Tucson today that there were still billboards up and the missing flyers looked like they were being replaced in the rest areas and starbucks. Someone knows what happened. I hope they tell.

I agree, TBM.  Someone knows what happened.  I don't know if it's going to take an attack of conscience or someone to be drunk and talk, but I hope someone tells what they know soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2012, 01:44:46 PM »

found this doing a update check, the girls i read they are 9 and 11,in comments i think
teenager or not,you would think they would know better,and how cruel that was

911 prank, two girls arrested for pretending to be Isabel Celis
Posted: Jul 22, 2012 3:18 PM
Updated: Jul 23, 2012 9:01 AM
The girl, who called from a cell phone, stated she had been kidnapped and hung up the phone
The call was traced and more than 25 officers responded
Their mother was at the apartment but unaware that the phone call had been made to 911.
http://www.kvoa.com/news/911-prank-two-teens-arrested-for-pretending-to-be-isabel-celis/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.