April 23, 2024, 09:01:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #653 7/8 - 7/9/2007  (Read 129419 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 07, 2007, 11:46:32 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 11:18:47 AM »

yooohoooo

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 11:18:55 AM »

Good Morning, Again and Welcome to the New Cage!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 11:19:00 AM »

I'm in.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 11:20:07 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I'm in.

where is robots with the tupelo honey for our waffles?  Very Happy

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 11:20:25 AM »

Yes I did mean Red the dog Shocked  Laughing
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 11:20:26 AM »

Good morning monkeys Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 11:21:09 AM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Good morning monkeys Very Happy  Very Happy

Good Morning Muffy.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 11:21:17 AM »

Anna I just noticed your newest avi has your name? cool beans  Very Happy how clever !

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 11:21:22 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I'm in.

where is robots with the tupelo honey for our waffles?  Very Happy

I don't know, but now that you mention it....I need more than the coffe I've had.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 11:23:42 AM »

Anna I just noticed your newest avi has your name? cool beans  Very Happy how clever !

Some of the DollMakers are not free, charge an annual fee but kids do make dolls and send to me.  Those are some of my favs.  I have not joined any paid forums yet but as the addiction grows, who knows!  I might.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 11:23:53 AM »

Good morning.

I am distressed this morning.  Since I haven't been to the office, I haven't gotten the TerryD updates because I can't read my office email from home.  So I was reading back and saw he was in the hospital, etc.

I hope someone can find out what's going on with Terry today.  Color me frantic.  

I guess I thought he was going to be able to avoid surgery.  I am so sad.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 11:27:23 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning.

I am distressed this morning.  Since I haven't been to the office, I haven't gotten the TerryD updates because I can't read my office email from home.  So I was reading back and saw he was in the hospital, etc.

I hope someone can find out what's going on with Terry today.  Color me frantic.  

I guess I thought he was going to be able to avoid surgery.  I am so sad.

Peaches, I could call his cell # but he can't talk, so there is little point in it. I really do not want to disturb him. I tried to email you at home but the email I have for you bounced back? the surgery would not have occurred had they found more cancer, so please know that was the plan?

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 11:28:09 AM »

None, do you still have my number?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 11:28:29 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Some of the DollMakers are not free, charge an annual fee but kids do make dolls and send to me.  Those are some of my favs.  I have not joined any paid forums yet but as the addiction grows, who knows!  I might.

well I think you look great with flowers in your hair and bare tootsies too !

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 11:29:31 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
None, do you still have my number?

I fear my whole database for my smartphone crashed Peaches, do you still have my cell #? I have a different office line now so that number has changed but feel free to call my cell or do you still remember my email?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 11:31:33 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote:

The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has always been about distancing Joran and Paulus from implication and ... protecting the tourism Industry. Justice for an eighteen year old American citizen was never a consideration.

Janet

I agree Janet and other than Jossy there has not been one person in Aruba who had justice as their goal.  No one truly was a friend to Beth, not even in the beginning for if you read the posts you made and the one by 2NJ, it is apparent that justice was NOT in the works from the beginning.  

Protection of tourism was.

Anna ... as I sit at the computer ... I am enjoying my first cuppa coffee of the morning (8:30 AM)  but ... those waffles of yours looked so good.  I asked my hubby if he felt like waffles for breakfast and ... without hesitation his response was a resounding "YES".  My response was "go for it".  So ... I will let you know if we have waffles for breakfast.   Laughing

Janet

BETH TWITTY
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

DAVE HOLLOWAY
Dana Pretzer Show
September 8, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

STEVE HOLLOWAY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
April 6, 2007

Comment #20 ... I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.
Comment by Steve Holloway | April 6, 2007, 1:02 pm

JUG TWITTY
Scared Monkey - FPComments
December 5, 2005

Comment #6 ... THANK YOU JOSSY I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US FROM THE BEGENNING AND THE PEOPLE OF ARUBA SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.
Comment by JUG TWITTY | December 5, 2006, 10:57 am

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 11:32:33 AM »

I recently made a post stating that I had arrived at my conclusions on my own and not from ANYTHING said by Red, the Monkey and not the Dog, nor by Beth.  Certain chunky rodents then quotes me and says I need to think for myself which is what my post had just said I did.

So, NO, once again, I did not arrive at my conclusions based on what Red or Beth told me or even from all the media coverage for as much of it came from what JORAN said as anything.  Joran and the Sloots were as convincing of guilt as anything I ever read or saw anywhere!

And how ignorant are those people anyway!  Dompig saying THE clue is Dick Cheney then we get a buncha posts about Halliburton with which he has had no connection for something like the last ten years!

So Dompig wants to make this a U.S. versus Aruba issue which is the totally opposite of what he should be doing if he wishes to salvage any shred of relations or tourism at all.  I take his attack on the U.S. as his alignment with Chavez and an anti-U.S. policy as much of the reason for their refusal to prosecute.

This is about the stupidest thing I can think of for him to be doing, that and attacking the FBI which is one of the premier global investigative agencies.

One excuse is just about as good as another, I have learned over the years.  An excuse is just that no matter what it might be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 11:33:51 AM »

Anna- I hope you get that rain soon. Sorry it took me a while to respond...for some reason I expect myself to do chores.

As for my beliefs on the case... it's gonna go on for a few more years... better get used to that....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 11:37:39 AM »

you know I am going to toss this out here for public consumption since some think they know so much. the worst data and rumors about Renfro and friends didn't come via Beth........nor did it via SM........go chew on that for a while chunky

you folks don't know who your friends are  Laughing

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.