April 16, 2024, 02:08:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #653 7/8 - 7/9/2007  (Read 129304 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2007, 11:41:14 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Anna I just noticed your newest avi has your name? cool beans  Very Happy how clever !

Some of the DollMakers are not free, charge an annual fee but kids do make dolls and send to me.  Those are some of my favs.  I have not joined any paid forums yet but as the addiction grows, who knows!  I might.

heheehehehehehehehe

thats funny

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 11:42:37 AM »

Well, I have kids home and with Mr Vegan eggs and bacon are out so we had waffles in deference to his dietary rules.  I feel kind of queasy from them but then no one told me to add all that syrup, I guess.  I did add pecans, None, but wonder how you knew that!   Shocked

Another thing that bugs me, why set up a site whose main purpose seems to be to counter this one?  Why don't they just do their own research and present their case rather than stalking monkeys and "making fun" like a group of what we know them to be?  

That's because the known facts do not support their position.  Now it appears they are going to fabricate even more new facts to try to make some sort of desperate effort to change what happened and what was said at the time.

Nothing will change what Joran has said and bragged about and what his enabling parents have gone before the world and proclaimed.

Case in point would be Anita saying "the girl" should have never gone in the car with those pimps.  Now what kind of a mother thinks a girl is not safe in the car with her son?  I would think the opposite and that one would be extremely safe with my own.  I certainly would not think that it would cause her to disappear off the face of the earth forever.

Guess Anita does know her boy, for sure.  These are the reasons I think J2K guilty plus has Dompig totally forgotten saying himself they were guilty as hell, his exact words?  Well, we remember it well and he surely did say just that.  And I believe him and Anita both!

THEY are the ones who caused me to think what I think!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2007, 11:42:58 AM »

I know some one that has Renho's entire dossier and it's a scorcher!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 11:45:32 AM »

well I think you look great with flowers in your hair and bare tootsies too !

None,

Barefeet often means some twelve year old girl in Denmark forgot the shoes, LOL!

Yes, I'm serious!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 11:51:21 AM »

Anna too funny  Laughing I'm barefoot today for I'm wearing as few clothes as I can with this heat  Laughing

do you remember sleuth posting a photo of her foot on her PC screen long ago during a foot size discussion?  Laughing I still remember her little painted toes

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2007, 11:54:17 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Anna I just noticed your newest avi has your name? cool beans  Very Happy how clever !

Some of the DollMakers are not free, charge an annual fee but kids do make dolls and send to me.  Those are some of my favs.  I have not joined any paid forums yet but as the addiction grows, who knows!  I might.

heheehehehehehehehe

thats funny

Laughing

Good Morning Robots

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2007, 11:57:41 AM »

Well, I have kids home and with Mr Vegan eggs and bacon are out so we had waffles in deference to his dietary rules.  I feel kind of queasy from them but then no one told me to add all that syrup, I guess.  I did add pecans, None, but wonder how you knew that!   Shocked

Another thing that bugs me, why set up a site whose main purpose seems to be to counter this one?  Why don't they just do their own research and present their case rather than stalking monkeys and "making fun" like a group of what we know them to be?  

That's because the known facts do not support their position.  Now it appears they are going to fabricate even more new facts to try to make some sort of desperate effort to change what happened and what was said at the time.

Nothing will change what Joran has said and bragged about and what his enabling parents have gone before the world and proclaimed.

Case in point would be Anita saying "the girl" should have never gone in the car with those pimps.  Now what kind of a mother thinks a girl is not safe in the car with her son?  I would think the opposite and that one would be extremely safe with my own.  I certainly would not think that it would cause her to disappear off the face of the earth forever.

Guess Anita does know her boy, for sure.  These are the reasons I think J2K guilty plus has Dompig totally forgotten saying himself they were guilty as hell, his exact words?  Well, we remember it well and he surely did say just that.  And I believe him and Anita both!

THEY are the ones who caused me to think what I think!

Just the fact that Anita is speaking for Natalee is disgusting in itself.  How does she know what happened that night and what condition she was in.  Her son admitts to being a liar and he would not believe what he said either.  Anita Van der Sloot needs to be arrested.  She helped dispose of the evidence and was a witness to all the blood that was in her home.  She has been tellings lies since the first day she came from the airport.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2007, 11:59:10 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Good Morning Robots

This little guy reminded me of you smoking your celebratory cigar!

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2007, 12:00:18 PM »

I think Anita is just deflecting responsibility as she likely always has, which is where her children have learned this behavior.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2007, 12:05:16 PM »

I think Anita is just deflecting responsibility as she likely always has, which is where her children have learned this behavior.

She is a fat slob.  She raised those animals and then wants to claim she has been a teacher for 26 years and knows the signs when a child is on drugs.  Who is she kidding.  She was probably supplying Joran with the drugs just to get him out of her hair.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2007, 12:06:41 PM »

I hope a lightening bolt comes from the sky and strikes Anita right between her eyes.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2007, 12:12:43 PM »

I have come to think Paulus and Joran handled their own body disposal.  That is how Joran lost his footwear (note I did not say shoes and so do not have to eat bugs!) and why Paulus was sweating so badly.  Paulus almost had a nervous breakdown because of it.  Joran thought it was fun!   Evil or Very Mad  Mad  Evil or Very Mad

But Paulus was more afraid of Anita than ALE
for sure and why he told some of his early lies--for her benefit as much as anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 12:15:02 PM »

I have come to think Paulus and Joran handled their own body disposal.  That is how Joran lost his footwear (note I did not say shoes and so do not have to eat bugs!) and why Paulus was sweating so badly.  Paulus almost had a nervous breakdown because of it.  Joran thought it was fun!   Evil or Very Mad  Mad  Evil or Very Mad

for sure and why he told some of his early lies--for her benefit as much as anything.

Bingo.  I agree.  You hit the nail right on the head when you said Joran thought is was fun.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 12:15:14 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I hope a lightening bolt comes from the sky and strikes Anita right between her eyes.

tell us how you really feel San  Laughing

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 12:20:34 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Rob, didn't your mother teach you to share?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 12:20:51 PM »

Update on the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case by Atticus at BFN:

There have been a few filings in the defamation case in the last couple of weeks.  

1.  Skeeters has filed a motion to dismiss him as a defendant because the plaintiffs did not substitute Skeeters' estate as a party as ordered by the court.   The motion also describes how K2 have repeatedly manipulated the process and continue to delay and avoid discovery.   K2 were noticed for depositions in March and refused to appear for the depositions.  When Phil's lawyers tried to reschedule them in June, K2 lawyers responded that they didnt want to talk about depo dates until all parties were in the case - meaning, until they decided how to deal with Skeeters.   The motion pointed out that this is an inexcusable delay because they have willfully refused to substitute Skeeters' estate as a defendant and then use that as their rationale for not scheduling depositions.  All the way around it looks like K2 are being uncooperative and trying very hard to avoid discovery.

2.  Skeeters filed an Answer to the complaint.  Noteworthy:  he claims K2 are "libel proof" which means that even if all their allegations are true, it's impossible to defame K2 because their reputation was already damaged.   The Answer cites various media reports about K2 prior to the Skeeters interview and quotes the portion where Deepak tells Skeeters that he's already lost all his friends and everything is empty.   It's an excellent argument and I was surprised it was not raised in Phil's answer with this kind of detail.

3.  K2 has filed another brief iin support of their objections to discovery requests.  Apparently the parties had a status conference with the judge in early June and the judge issued a briefing schedule - specifically asked K2 to address:

a.   Article 45 and its application
b.  whether Article 45 could be waived
c.  whether there exist other means by which to compel K2's lawyers of the ALE to produce the documents
d. whether the case should be stayed rather than dismissed if K2 dont produce the documents

K2 answered again that they wont produce the documents because of this secrecy rule 45.  They provide a translation of Rule 45 and they also provide a translation of the rule which the defense has proffered.  There appears to be a disagreement between the parties about whether or not Rule 45 applies to lawyers and K2 say they are in the process of getting a better translation -- disingenuous since they provided a certified professional translation of a legal opinion which they attached to their brief.  

Also, K2 is now asking that discovery be stayed until they are released as suspects.   I think this is an acknowledgement that dismissal is an eminent possibility unless K2 produce the documents.   Essentially, K2 is acknowledging that Phil cant prepare a defense without the documents - yet they still refuse to produce them - so they're asking that the case be put on hold while they're still suspects so that they can produce the documents after they're released as suspects.  I cant imagine a judge will stay the proceedings indefinitely since it's unknown whenn or if K2 will be released as suspects.

Also interesting is a letter from the Aruban District Attorney attached to the pleading stating that K2 are still considered suspects and may be charged.

----------

There has also been a filing in the wrongful death suit - there's a notice that the case management conference is reset for December, 2007.   I really dont know what this means - there's a ruling that the court has no jurisdiction over K2, but this notice says that the case management issues were not addressed so those will be heard in December.   Maybe this is a reconsideration of whether the case is related to the Phil case in which the court would have jurisdiction over K2.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 12:23:17 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Bingo.  I agree.  You hit the nail right on the head when you said Joran thought is was fun.

Having reared three of them beyond that smart alec age, I do recognize the smirk when they secretly are enjoying themselves tremendously and at the expense of others, etc.

Evil or Very Mad

Yes, this is the most excitement Joran has ever had but the day will come when it dawns on him the negative side of all this.  Being a sociopath, he is still in the mind set of thinking himself largely believed when in fact the opposite is true.

I am still waiting in his book to read why he had those photos made showing himself with Natalee, the little sicko creep!

Trophy photos!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 12:25:10 PM »

Julia and Angela Job Description

PERSONA NON GRATA

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 12:26:10 PM »

Julia and Angela Job Description

Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 12:27:35 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "Rob"

Rob, didn't your mother teach you to share?

Yeah, and if you're not going to share, you can't mention it!

Exclamation

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.