March 19, 2024, 01:58:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Theories - The Isabel Celis Case  (Read 13673 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 18, 2012, 12:01:03 AM »

Could it be that the Moore surveillance footage is the smoking gun that will exposes a  cover up ... a cover up that begins following Becky's departure from the home at approximately 6:15 AM on the morning when Isabel Celis was reported missing?

Could it be that the words of Becky in the 911 tape reflect the truth in regards to her knowledge?  Does she now question what may have occured in the period when Sergio claims he fell asleep watching a baseball game prior to coming to bed?

Following a tragic incident ...  could it be that Sergio does not make an attempt to immediately cover up his wrongdoing?  After all ... a cover up in progress could waken Becky?  Did Sergio create the appearance that a deceased Isabel was sleeping if someone should enter her bedroom?  Think about the the hit made by the police canine.

Following Becky's departure at approximately 6:15 AM ...  did the cover up of wrongdoing begin?

The Cover Up Theory?

01.  Becky leaves the home at approximately 6:15 AM

02.  Justin is immediately contacted by Sergio to provide assistance.  Think about the NG source that implied that investigators were investigating the elusive Justin ... the elusive Justin who was originally a spokesperson for the family ... the elusive Justin who has a criminal record ... the elusive Justin who resided with the Celis family at one time ... the elusive Justin who was caught on Moore surveillance footage outside the Celis home at 8:00 AM.

03.  Prior to Justin's arrival ... Sergio wraps a deceased Isabel in a blanket or conceals his daughter in a duffle bag and places her in the disabled vehicle parked in the driveway.  Think about the search warrant.

04.  Justin arrives.

05.  At 6:30 AM Sergio and Justin stage a kidnapping scene.  Isabel's bedroom window is opened and the screen is removed.  Think about the voices and barking dogs that awakens the neighbor.

06.  A deceased Isabel is removed from the disabled vehicle ... placed in Justin's vehicle and ... driven to a nearby location for disposal.

07.  Justin returns.

08.  Sergio awakens the boys at 8:00 AM.

09.  The boys search.

10.  Justin and Sergio go through the motions of a quick search outside the home.  Think about Rick Moore's words on NG regarding what was captured on surveillance.

11.  Sergio contacts Becky

12.  Sergio calls 911 at 8:14 AM.

13.  Becky arrives home.

14.  First responders arrive.

15.  The neighbor awakens again with the knocking on her door.  Justin and a police officer are on the other side of that door.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 09:50:34 PM »

My theory implies that Sergio did not fall asleep while watching the game.  Could it be this is the timeframe that Isabel's life was snuffed out?  Could it be that she made the mistake of crying out to her mother for help?

I theorize could it be that to avoid awaking Becky with any commotion that a cover up would create ... Sergio arranged the bedroom scene to give the impression that Isabel was asleep if anyone should enter and ... the cover up began immediately following the departure of his wife the next morning.

++++++

Isabel Mercedes Celis father Sergio Celis 911 call on Today Show: Father was alone with missing girl
Posted: 05/15/2012

<snipped>

Sergio Celis is heard on the 911 tape saying, "They all went to bed and I was even up late watching the Diamondbacks game at midnight and I fell asleep and I never heard anything weird and I was just on the other side of the wall from her."

<snipped>

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/isabel-mercedes-celis-father-sergio-celis-911-call-on-today-show-father-was-alone-with-missing-girl

Isabel Celis' Father Calls 911
Sergio Celis describes how he found his daughter missing.
06:11 | 05/14/2012

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/isabel-celis-father-calls-911-16347321?tab=9482931&section=1206833

Isabel Celis' Brother and Mother Call 911
The missing Tuscon girl's brother and mother frantically ask for help.
06:54 | 05/14/2012

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/isabel-celis-brother-mother-call-911-16347357?tab=9482931&section=1206833

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 08:53:59 AM »

My theory is an accidental death which was covered up.

April 20th, the family attends a ball game.

Witnesses claim to have seen Isabel AT the ballgame. 
These claims are important because they are non family accounts of a LIVE Isabel.

Isabel stays at the ballpark with Sergio to assist with the clean up.

Mom takes the 2 boys home in her vehicle.

Allegedly, Sergio returns to the home with Isabel.

According to reports, everyone showers.

Becky claims to have braided Isabel's hair.  This statement has been the second reference that Isabel was in the home after the game (The other statement was made by Sergio when he allegedly asked Isabel if she wanted something to eat)

Normally, Isabel would sleep in her brother's room.  For some unknown reason, Isabel decided to sleep in her own room where some person or persons allegedly broke in and stole Isabel without a trace or sound  (or alerting any of the 3 dogs) with Sergio kicked back watching a ballgame on tv all the while, positioned on the opposite wall of Isabel's room.

This scenario just doesn't work for me.

Let's try this:

Reports of Isabel not going to school on Friday.  Undetermined why.

Isabel attends the evening ballgame, is seen by witnesses.

After the game, Isabel stays to assist Sergio with the clean up.

Becky heads home with the two boys.

When Sergio and Isabel return to the home.  Rebeca braids Isabel's hair in preparation for Isabel's game in the morning. Rebeca retires since she has to leave early in the morning for work.

It's Friday night, he boys are up and still taking their time by playing around, rough housing. Isabel is a part of this.

Sergio gets into it with the kids as they are disturbing his tv time.

At some point the brothers advise Sergio that Isabel has gotten injured.

Sergio carries Isabel to her own room and lays her on her bed, then goes back to his game on tv.

The brothers have gone to sleep.

When Sergio checks on Isabel later on, she is deceased.

Sergio knows Rebeca will never forgive him, and he has to protect his son(s) so he
contacts an accomplice who advises Sergio to clean up the house, if he has a stash to get it out of the house before the police show up.

Isabel is wrapped up and ready for transport. 

To minimize the risk of being caught removing Isabel from the home, the accomplice comes around to the window and this is how Isabel is removed from the home.  The accomplice removes and disposes Isabel's body.

In the morning, Sergio will have his most important role, the part of convincing his wife, his sons, the police, the world, that some unknown reprobate just destroyed thier life.

The reason Sergio was so calm, so cool and so collected was because he was~ relieved

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 08:58:35 AM »

The reason Sergio was so calm, so cool and so collected ON THE 9-11 CALL was because he was~ RELIEVED

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 09:26:36 AM »

My Theory

He was told to find a ‘full time’ job.  He knew with a full time job, his opportunities (and his dreams) would be dashed.  He needed part time work, so he would be available for the Opera, (even though, it is seasonal) he may miss other opportunities, (should they arise) if tied down with full time work.

He found a solution (to get rid of) the only one, that was taking up his time, attention and the most resources from him, and the family budget.

This is why we do not see any of the  family member's, they are aware of his
music and dreams come first, anyone (or anything) that comes in the way is gonzo.

My Theory and opinion.

::justice2NJ::

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 04:29:39 PM »

Theory ,

Isabella may have had an accident (after the game), and the parents have her ducked, until the child recovers.  This is the theory, I am lending to, after listening to R.C.

LE said, the parent's do not have any sense of urgently, must be, because they know where the child is, or who had her, in good company.

This is only a Theory and an opinion.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.