April 18, 2024, 09:36:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mickey Shunick 22 years old, Lafayette, LA MISSING 5/19/2012(BODY FOUND)  (Read 170503 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: July 09, 2012, 08:25:31 PM »

Tom Shunick is being interviewed on Nancy Grace right now.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: July 09, 2012, 08:28:52 PM »

http://twitter.com/KALBtv5/statuses/222442956404162561

KALB News Channel 5
‏@KALBtv5

Follow
Mickey Shunick: The case is taking a turn from Lafayette to Cenla. @kalbtv5 Nolan Crane tells the story in Leesville, 5p & 6 p tonight.
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
2:31 PM - 9 Jul 12 via TweetDeck · Embed this Tweet

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 09, 2012, 09:01:02 PM »

http://www.katc.com/news/mickey-shunick-s-father-speaks-out/

Mickey Shunick's father speaks out
Posted: Jul 9, 2012 2:41 PM
Updated: Jul 9, 2012 2:42 PM

Tom Shunick, Mickey's father, says he won't give up until they find his daughter. He's speaking out for the first time since Brandon Lavergne's first degree murder arrest. Mr. Shunick talks to KATC's Jim Hummel. Airs today at 5.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: July 09, 2012, 09:18:08 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981463455

Mickey Shunick Presumed Dead, but Why?
July 09, 2012 12:55 PM EDT

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: July 10, 2012, 02:53:21 AM »

http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/searching-for-mickey-shunick/#fcanchor

Searching for Mickey Shunick - Full Coverage

Latest Update Brandon Lavergne Accused of Domestic Abuse in 1999 Marriage

07/09/2012 10:38 PM by Maddie Garrett

New information Monday about accused kidnapper Brandon Lavergne's past. He's charged now with kidnapping and murder in the Mickey Shunick case.

In addition to a sexual assault conviction in Evangeline Parish, he's also accused of domestic abuse by a woman who was his wife for just a year, according to St. Landry Parish Court Records.

The last time Lavergne was sent to jail, his wife was awarded a divorce. Court documents show it was a brief marriage where she was scared for her safety.

Lavergne was married in Natchitoches, it lasted from September 1999 to October 2000. The couple lived in Leesville, at Fort Polk where Lavergne was a soldier.

The ex-wife claimed Lavergne physically abused her, outlining one incident just a few months after they were married in September 1999, where Lavergne allegedly hit her on the head and then tried to smother her. She stated in documents that the attack sent her to the hospital for CT scans.

Then in February of 2000, the ex-wife stated that Lavergne showed up to her work, hit her in the face, grabbed her neck and threw her down. The next day, she filed for divorce and also requested a temporary restraining order and protective orders.

The troubled marriage ended in October of 2000, when a judge granted the divorce. Lavergne was not present for the hearing because he was already in jail, convicted of aggravated oral sexual battery of another woman in Redell.

Lavergne was never convicted of any domestic abuse charges. KATC reached out to his ex-wife on the phone, she declined comment.

::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: July 10, 2012, 02:55:33 AM »

Mickey Shunick's Dad Comments On Arrest

07/09/2012 10:11 PM by Jim Hummel

For the first time since Brandon Lavergne was arrested in the disappearance of Mickey Shunick, her family is weighing in on his arrest.

"If he is the one, if he took my daughter and murdered her, I hope he gets what he deserves," said Mickey's Dad, Tom Shunick.

Before justice is served, Shunick and his family say they just want answers. It's been 51 days since anyone has seen Mickey.

"If she is still alive out there, I'd bargain with [Lavergne]," said Shunick. "As far as I'm concerned, he can go [free] if it'd bring my daughter back, but if he's buried the body out there, I don't want to bargain for that."

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #386 on: July 10, 2012, 07:33:13 AM »

NANCY GRACE

Convicted Sex Offender Arrested in Mickey Shunick Disappearance

Aired July 9, 2012 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: With me is Mickey Shunick`s dad, Tom Shunick. He, the rest of Mickey`s family, their friends, have been begging for help in the search for his 21-year-old daughter.

Tom, I`m betting -- I`ll put everything I`ve got on it -- that some type of highway surveillance spotted his car in the area where her bike was disposed underneath that bridge.

Let`s see a shot of where her bike was disposed of, Liz. And now the surveillance shows him right there at the location where she disappears. That same white truck shows up where her bike is found disposed by local fishermen. Then they find the truck in Texas burned out.

Now, Tom Shunick, when you say burned out, was it completely destroyed, or were they able to get any evidence out of the truck?

SHUNICK: I have no idea on that. I haven`t seen a picture nor has anybody described that. But apparently, he tried to destroy it. And I have a question (INAUDIBLE) Was he in Texas? How did he get back? You know, somebody else has to be involved, either taking the truck for him or giving him a ride back. Somebody else has to know something about this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1207/09/ng.01.html

A women should be able to have the freedom to ride her bike, at any time of the day or night, without the anxiety of being frisked, by a creep.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 10, 2012, 07:33:54 AM »

For the first time since Brandon Lavergne was arrested in the disappearance of Mickey Shunick, her family is weighing in on his arrest.

"If he is the one, if he took my daughter and murdered her, I hope he gets what he deserves," said Mickey's Dad, Tom Shunick.

Before justice is served, Shunick and his family say they just want answers. It's been 51 days since anyone has seen Mickey.

"If she is still alive out there, I'd bargain with [Lavergne]," said Shunick. "As far as I'm concerned, he can go [free] if it'd bring my daughter back, but if he's buried the body out there, I don't want to bargain for that."

So terribly sad for this family and all the loved ones.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 10, 2012, 03:47:36 PM »

So terribly sad for this family and all the loved ones.

I can imagine wanting your child back so a proper burial can be done but this guy should NEVER go free.  Literally, not ever, no matter what.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 10, 2012, 10:54:57 PM »

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article/20120710/NEWS01/207100304/Shunick-searches-continue-after-arrest?odyssey=nav%7Chead

Shunick searches continue after arrest
2:50 AM, Jul 10, 2012   |   Comments

Efforts to bring Mickey Shunick home are continuing within Louisiana and outside the state's borders even after Thursday's arrest of Brandon Scott Lavergne in the case of the missing college student, a Lafayette investigator said.

Police are conducting both out-of-state and local searches for Shunick, said private investigator John Abdella, who has been working with police on the case since its beginning.

Abdella has received dozens of new tips since police announced Lavergne's arrest Friday afternoon at a news conference.

"Some of them had an idea of where Mickey may be, and there were different areas they wanted us to search," Abdella said. "Right now, what's going on, we're conducting different searches in different parishes and even out of state."

Cpl. Paul Mouton, spokesman with the Lafayette Police Department, said he is not aware of any out-of-state searches but did say the task force is searching for Shunick in areas that Lavergne "used or had knowledge of." Mouton also said Monday that investigators had searched Lavergne's home and the surrounding area, using dogs to cover much of the vacant territory near the property.

Although both Abdella and LPD are receiving tips from people reporting suspicious activity on their rural property, they are getting even more tips from those who knew Lavergne best.

"Now that his name has been released, we're receiving a lot more tips more specific to his whereabouts before and after the incident, information on and about him. Tips are coming in that are very encouraging as far as locating Mickey," Mouton said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: July 10, 2012, 11:07:32 PM »

http://kpel965.com/date-scheduled-for-lavergne-to-appear-before-grand-jury/

Date Scheduled For Lavergne To Appear Before Grand Jury
By: Brandon Comeaux  |  9 hours ago (July 10, 2012)

Brandon Scott Lavergne is scheduled to go before a grand jury July 18th. Lavergne has been charged with first-degree murder and aggravated kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of Mickey Shunick. The hearing will determine if there is enough evidence to prosecute Lavergne.

The search for Mickey continues, but legal analyst Tim Meche says authorities must believe there’s enough to go forward.

It’s not necessary to produce a dead body in order to secure a murder conviction in Louisiana, however, there must be sufficient corroborating evidence to demonstrate that the young lady was actually murdered.

Meche says a big pre-trial issue will be whether the trial should be held in Lafayette. Meche says Lavergne’s lawyer will likely seek a change in venue should the trial go forward.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: July 10, 2012, 11:56:16 PM »

Video at the link:

http://cajunradio.net/mickey-shunicks-dad-tom-speaks-out-on-nancy-grace-video/

Mickey Shunick’s Dad Tom Speaks Out On Nancy Grace [VIDEO]
By: Mike Soileau  |  13 hours ago (July 10, 2012)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 11, 2012, 08:27:46 PM »

http://www.dailyworld.com/article/20120711/NEWS01/207110314/Lavergne-go-before-grand-jury?odyssey=nav|head

Lavergne to go before grand jury
2:13 AM, Jul 11, 2012 

A grand jury will be asked on July 18 to decide if there's probable cause to indict Brandon Scott Lavergne, 33, of Swords on charges of first-degree murder and aggravated kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of UL student Mickey Shunick of Lafayette.

"A prompt presentation to the grand jury was expected," considering the magnitude of the case and the tremendous amount of publicity it has received, Crowley attorney Clay Lejeune, one of Lavergne's defense attorneys, told The Daily Advertiser on Tuesday.

As The Daily Advertiser was first to report on its website Tuesday morning, the case is set to go before a grand jury at 3 p.m. July 18 in 15th Judicial District Court in Lafayette, according to District Attorney Mike Harson.

Assistant District Attorney Keith Stutes is expected to handle the case, he said.

A first-degree murder conviction can result in the death penalty or life in prison. If the state intends on seeking the death penalty, the district attorney's office is required to take the case to a grand jury to determine probable cause, Lejeune said.

"The grand jury will decide if there's sufficient information, through the police investigation, to warrant charging Mr. Lavergne with either kidnapping or capital murder," he said.

Grand jury hearings are
always closed to the public. In this case, Lavergne may not even be in the parish courthouse that day since he has not been asked to appear before the grand jury, Lejeune said.

"The district attorney can invite the accused to come in and participate in the discussions," he said. "The district attorney has not offered an invitation at this time for Mr. Lavergne to testify before the grand jury."

Grand jury hearings do not involve the adversarial cross-examination of witnesses like one sees in courtrooms. Instead, the district attorney's office presents the state's evidence and asks questions. Even if Lavergne's attorneys were present, they would not be able to ask questions or object, Lejeune said.

The grand jury can take one of three actions on July 18, he said. It can issue a true bill, concluding there is sufficient probable cause to formally charge Lavergne. It can issue a no true bill, deciding there is not enough probable cause to charge him, or it can delay the decision until more information is presented.

Grand jury findings usually are announced the same day as the hearing.

"I would expect something on the afternoon of the 18th," Lejeune said.

Lejeune said of a meeting with Lavergne, "There's some confusion as to what the state has. Obviously, there's some emotional baggage with being arrested on a charge of this nature. He is understanding, especially because of the Shunick family. That is something we all can feel for. Everybody with a daughter or sister can feel for the Shunicks."

Lavergne, it turns out, is the father of an 11-year-old girl, according to court documents filed as part of a petition for visitation that he filed in 2008.

Reared in Church Point by adoptive parents Cynthia Burleigh Lavergne and James Dale Lavergne, Brandon Lavergne attended Church Point Middle and Church Point High schools. Some of his former classmates recalled Lavergne was bullied and had no friends. He did not graduate from Church Point High, apparently dropping out between his junior and senior years, 1997 to 1998. He later earned a GED and joined the Army.

On Sept, 17, 1999, Lavergne married St. Landry Parish native Lainey Vasseur in Natchitoches and they lived in Leeville. At the time, he was in the U.S. Army at nearby Fort Polk.

But the marriage appeared to be a troubled one. In a petition for divorce, Lainey Lavergne claimed her husband "hit her on the head with his fists" several times and tried to smother her on Dec. 24, 1999, causing her to seek emergency care at Fort Polk Hospital.

By Jan. 18, 2000, the couple no longer lived together. But in February 2000, Brandon Lavergne allegedly went to Doctors Hospital in Opelousas, where his wife worked, "struck her in the face, grabbed her around her neck and pushed/threw her down," the divorce documents state.

She filed for divorce and for a protective order on Feb. 9, 2000. Brandon Lavergne was served papers at Fort Polk Detention Center where he was being held for leaving the Army without permission. By then, Lainey Lavergne was pregnant with Brandon Lavergne's child, who was born in September of 2000, court records show.

The divorce was final a month after the child was born, on Oct. 16, 2000. Brandon Lavergne was serving a 10-year prison sentence on an aggravated oral sexual battery conviction. The incident took place before he was married.

He pleaded guilty and was convicted on Feb. 25, 2000, to the aggravated oral sexual battery charge in exchange for prosecutors dropping the aggravated burglary charge.

Brandon Lavergne was imprisoned at Pine Prairie Detention Center from Feb. 25, 2000, through July 5, 2000, according to Pam Laborde, communications director with the Louisiana Department of Corrections.

After passing through the Reception and Diagnostic Center at Elayn Hunt Correctional Center for assessment and assignment, he served from July 31, 2000, through Jan. 14, 2002, at the Winn Correctional Center. He was transferred to C. Paul Phelps Correctional Center in DeQuincy in Calcasieu Parish, where he remained through Sept. 22, 2005, and was transferred to Avoyelles Correctional Center where he served through Aug. 9, 2008, Laborde said.

"He was released on Good Time Parole Supervision after serving the required 85 percent of his sentence," she said.

Lavergne registered as a Tier III sex offender, which requires registration and notification of neighbors for life. He was released from supervision on Feb. 10, 2010.

While he was in prison, his ex-wife was granted sole custody of the child. She remarried, lived several years in the Virgin Islands and moved to Texas with her husband and daughter.

Brandon Lavergne, when released from prison, sought visitation rights, according to court documents. He claimed in those documents that his ex-wife and his parents brought the child to visit him while he was in prison.

The court ruled in January of 2009 that Louisiana was not the proper venue for his visitation case since the child and her mother have lived several years in Texas.

In July of 2010, Brandon Lavergne bought a piece of property in Bayou Ridge Subdivision, off U.S. 190 in rural St. Landry Parish. Today, a mobile home sits on that property on the corner of Leslie Road and Elaine Lane.

It's that mobile home last week that became the focus of law enforcement's investigation into the disappearance of Shunick.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: July 11, 2012, 09:15:37 PM »

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/display.aspx?p=34486548&pg=82

LawMan
LSU Fan
Member since Oct 2007
11011 posts

re: Shunick Investigation - Kidnapping and First-Degree Murder charges filed   (Posted on 7/11/12 at 11:57 a.m. to Chicken)

This is what a sex offenders drivers license would look like. I've seen before, where people take white out and cover up the sex offender stamp

removed link causing malware message
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:04:21 PM by klaasend » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 12, 2012, 08:51:05 PM »

http://kpel965.com/brandon-lavergne-admitted-to-hospital-night-mickey-shunick-disappeared/

Brandon Lavergne Admitted To Hospital Night Mickey Shunick Disappeared
By: Nathan Pike  |  33 minutes ago  (July 12, 2012)

(KPEL) — Brandon Scott Lavergne was admitted to a hospital in Jefferson Parish, suffering from several stab wounds, the same day missing University of Louisiana at Lafayette student Mickey Shunick disappeared.

According to reports, deputies there interviewed Lavergne at an Oschner Hospital on Jefferson Highway at 11 p.m. the night of May 19. Shunick disappeared at two that morning.

Lavergne told deputies he was attacked at a gas station at three that same afternoon. He says he was driving around in an unknown area because his GPS was not working correctly. When he stopped at the gas station to ask for directions, Lavergne says a white man in a Saints jersey wearing a hat that covered most of his face attacked him. He says his wallet was also stolen.

According to the incident report obtained by our news partners at KATC, when Lavergne arrived at the hospital, he was suffering multiple stab wounds to his chest, back, neck, and hand. Deputies questioned him for specific information about where the attack happened, but he was unable to provide them with that information. Lavergne told police he was in town visiting a friend. Further questioning revealed even less information.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: July 12, 2012, 08:57:31 PM »

I'm guessing this is recent, but I can't find a date...

In the video the statement is made that the three mounds near Brandon Lavergne's property were not graves...

http://www.theadvertiser.com/videonetwork/1732403693001

"Keep calm and find Mickey"

The search of a St. Landry Parish rice field for remains of Mickey Shunick turned out to be a false alarm. Family members and volunteers respond to the news on Thursday. Investigators went to the field after receiving a tip from a local farmer.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: July 12, 2012, 09:03:25 PM »

http://1079ishot.com/brandon-scott-lavergne-medical-treatment-hospital-jefferson-parish/

Brandon Scott Lavergne Sought Medical Treatment For Stab Wounds At A Jefferson Parish Hospital Less Than 24 Hours After Mickey Shunick Was Last Seen
By: Dj Digital  |  1 hour ago (July 12, 2012)

KATC obtained an incident report  earlier today from the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s office indicating that Brandon Scott Lavergne was at a hospital in the area seeking treatment for multiple stab wounds less than 24 hours after Mickey Shunick was last seen.

Deputies say they arrived at Oschner Hospital on Jefferson Highway just after 11:00 pm on May 19, 2012 after a man showed up there after being stabbed. The victim, identified as Brandon Lavergne, told police he was attacked outside of a gas station.

[via KATC ]

Lavergne was stabbed multiple times in the chest, back, hand and neck – which would explain the wound on his neck seen in his most recent mugshot. He also reported that his wallet – which contained his driver’s license and $40 cash, had been stolen.

The deputy writing the report indicated that the more he would question Brandon Scott Lavergne about the incident that allegedly took place at the gas station, the less information he would provide. Medical staff informed police that his injuries were non-life threatening, so Lavergne was allowed to leave the hospital.

According to reports , police are classifying this as an aggravated battery and theft under $500. Lavergne is listed as the victim.

[via KATC ]

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 12, 2012, 09:05:05 PM »

I'm guessing this is recent, but I can't find a date...

In the video the statement is made that the three mounds near Brandon Lavergne's property were not graves...

http://www.theadvertiser.com/videonetwork/1732403693001

"Keep calm and find Mickey"

The search of a St. Landry Parish rice field for remains of Mickey Shunick turned out to be a false alarm. Family members and volunteers respond to the news on Thursday. Investigators went to the field after receiving a tip from a local farmer.

Thinking this is what it was about...

http://1079ishot.com/a-possible-shallow-grave-site-may-have-been-located-in-st-landry-parish/

A Possible Shallow Grave Site May Have Been Located In St. Landry Parish
By: Chris Reed  |  11 hours ago

We are receiving word from KATC-TV 3 that a possible shallow grave site has been located in St. Landry Parish. The reports coming out indicate that the grave site may be located on the grounds of a church in the Swords area. This is within the vicinity of the home of Brandon Scott Lavergne.

St. Landry Sheriff Bobby Guidroz says that his office received a tip of a possible grave on St. Ann’s property. He said that it appears to be a gravesite, but investigators are not certain. Guidroz says Lafayette police investigators and search dogs have joined St. Landry sheriff’s deputies in the search.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: July 12, 2012, 09:16:21 PM »

http://www.katc.com/news/additional-events-added-to-timeline-surrounding-mickey-shunick-s-disappearance/

Additional information added to timeline surrounding Mickey Shunick's disappearance
Posted: Jul 12, 2012 6:45 PM by KATC
Updated: Jul 12, 2012 7:48 PM

Updated timeline in Mickey Shunick's disappearance (information from Lafayette Police, unless otherwise stated)

May 18, 2012, 10:15 p.m. : Mickey and friends attended a concert at Artmosphere.

May 19, 2012, 12:44 a.m. : Mickey rides bike back to Ryan Street residence with a friend.

May 19, 2012, 1:24 a.m.: Mickey seen in surveillance video at Taco Bell.

May 19, 2012, 1:31 a.m.: Mickey receives a call from her friend; it was the last time her phone was used.

May 19, 2012, 1:45 a.m.: Mickey begins to ride her bike home from the Ryan Street residence.

May 19, 2012, 1:47 a.m. : Mickey is caught on camera, riding her bike, on Versailles Boulevard.

May 19, 2012, 1:48 a.m.: Mickey is caught on camera, riding her bike, on St. Landry Street. Police say between St. Landry and Blackham Coliseum, Lavergne allegedly kidnapped Mickey. Her bike's damage is consistent with being hit from behind by a vehicle.

May 19, 2012, approximately 3:00 pm: According to a police report from Jefferson Parish, Lavergne says he was attacked at a gas station in the New Orleans area, repeatedly stabbed by an unknown man.

May 19, 2012, 6:30 p.m.: Mickey's family reports her missing to police.

May 19, 2012, 11:00 p.m.: Lavergne is interviewed by Jefferson Parish deputies in connection with an aggravated battery/robbery against him earlier that afternoon. The interview happens at a hospital in New Orleans as Lavergne is being treated, according to a police report. Lavergne can't recall where it happened.

May 20, 2012 : The first search party is organized.

May 25, 2012: The video surveillance photos were released to the public.

May 26, 2012: Mickey's bike was located under the Whiskey Bay Bridge.

May 31, 2012: Lafayette Police say Lavergne's truck was found burned in San Jacinto County, TX.

May 31, 2012: Montgomery County Sheriff's Department says Lavergne reports his truck missing.

June 14, 2012: Lafayette Police get the tip the white truck of interest was found burned in Texas. Lafayette Police say it's Lavergne's truck.

July 5, 2012: State Police stop Lavergne on a traffic stop in a new white truck and arrest him on a warrant related to registering as a sex offender. He's also booked on first degree murder and kidnapping charges. Police say he is not cooperating.

July 18, 2012: Lavergne is scheduled to appear before a grand jury in Lafayette Parish.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: July 12, 2012, 09:19:49 PM »

http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/searching-for-mickey-shunick/

Mickey's Family and Friends Relieved Nothing was Found in St. Landry Search
06:20 PM by Jenise Fernandez
(July 12, 2012)

Emotions ran high when Mickey's family and friends found out authorities were digging up possible graves near Brandon Lavergne's home.

"I'd like to find out how he was involved in this, did he take my daughter is she still alive, if not where's the body?" wondered Tom Shunick, Mickey's father.

Tom Shunick and family and friends say they were relieved when the search turned up nothing, but tom still needs answers.

"Still got a little ray of hope out there. It helps the day go on better, but we certainly need to get some closure on this,' said Shunick.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.