April 27, 2024, 04:27:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922764 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: January 22, 2009, 11:43:45 AM »

Thank you everyone.  I appreciate your kindness!

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: January 22, 2009, 03:46:08 PM »

I'm bringing over Clinton's candles to the new page:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=clint

I pray they will light Clinton's way home to his mom, Carolyn. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: January 30, 2009, 02:47:37 AM »

Thinking of you, Carolyn and your son, Clinton.  Praying that peace will come to you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: February 10, 2009, 02:17:05 PM »

I'm bringing over Clinton's candles to the new page:

I pray they will light Clinton's way home to his mom, Carolyn. 

Thanks Muffy! 

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: February 10, 2009, 02:17:44 PM »

Thinking of you, Carolyn and your son, Clinton.  Praying that peace will come to you.

Thanks Bearlyhere! 

Blessings
Carolyn

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: March 05, 2009, 11:32:15 AM »

Carolyn:  Please know that although I do not post often, you and Clinton are still in my prayers.

I pray that you will find the answers you are searching for.  ((((Hugs))))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: March 05, 2009, 03:20:42 PM »

Carolyn:  Please know that although I do not post often, you and Clinton are still in my prayers.

I pray that you will find the answers you are searching for.  ((((Hugs))))

Thank you Kimmy.  There is not much going on.  I spoke to Owens yesterday and he has located someone that he has been trying to find in reference to conversations he had with other about Clinton's disappearance.  I don't think he has spoken to him yet but he has located him.  That is really the only thing going on right now.  Detective Owens told me that as of now we are waiting for Clinton's remain's to be found or for someone to come forward with first hand info.  Either way....we are at a stand still. 

Thanks
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: March 20, 2009, 01:19:36 AM »

I am sorry - I am apologizing right off the bat.  Every day there is another disappearance or another missing person found deceased.  Every day there seems to be another child abducted or murdered because they were inconvenient for their parents.  I am a mom, my son was taken from me.  I will be the first to say that I should have kept my son away from his father but he did not deserve to die....I know that I don't know what happend and what I believe to have happend may or may not be what actually happend.  How do all of these people deal with this pain.  It has been 2 1/2 year since my boy was taken from me.  We still don't know what happend although I have my suspicions. I have spoken to mom's dealing with 25 years or more.  How do I survive that.  How do I do what they have done and turn a negative into a positive.  I don't think that I am that strong....I am trying but I am not sure!  Thanks for listening the struggles of a women, a mother, struggling with the loss of her son.  If I knew what happend I might be able to deal with it but all I have are suspicions.  I wish someone could help.

blessings.....
Carolyn

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1068 on: March 20, 2009, 04:18:45 AM »

I am sorry - I am apologizing right off the bat.  Every day there is another disappearance or another missing person found deceased.  Every day there seems to be another child abducted or murdered because they were inconvenient for their parents.  I am a mom, my son was taken from me.  I will be the first to say that I should have kept my son away from his father but he did not deserve to die....I know that I don't know what happend and what I believe to have happend may or may not be what actually happend.  How do all of these people deal with this pain.  It has been 2 1/2 year since my boy was taken from me.  We still don't know what happend although I have my suspicions. I have spoken to mom's dealing with 25 years or more.  How do I survive that.  How do I do what they have done and turn a negative into a positive.  I don't think that I am that strong....I am trying but I am not sure!  Thanks for listening the struggles of a women, a mother, struggling with the loss of her son.  If I knew what happend I might be able to deal with it but all I have are suspicions.  I wish someone could help.

blessings.....
Carolyn

God bless you Carolyn.  I only know of your story and the loss of your son Clinton from here at Scared Monkeys.  I have two sons, I can't imagine walking one single day in your shoes.  It breaks my heart to even try to imagine it.  I spend a lot of time in the Natalee Holloway thread for the same reason.  My oldest son is Natalee's age.  I pray every day that Beth and Dave and the rest of Natalee's family will get the answers to her disappearance.  I don't know how they've been able to get through all they have except by the grace of God.  You'll get through it too, Carolyn.  He's there for you...when you think you can't take another step...He'll carry you.  Just let Him.  I'm saying a prayer for you right now that God will give you the strength to get through this.  I hope and pray that the answers will come soon for you, Carolyn.  And please don't ever feel like you need to apologize for coming here and telling us how you feel.  We are here for you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: March 20, 2009, 10:12:09 AM »

(((((HUGS)))) Carolyn.

I wish I knew something to say that would take even a little of your pain away.  I cannot begin to imagine what you have gone through and go through every day.  You are stronger than you know - please believe that. 

I pray for you and Clinton, asking for answers, peace and strength.

texasmom said it so well.....God is with you and He knows your heart and your struggles.  Lean on Him.  He will carry you through.

((((HUGS))))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: March 20, 2009, 12:22:25 PM »

blessings.....
Carolyn

God bless you Carolyn.  I only know of your story and the loss of your son Clinton from here at Scared Monkeys.  I have two sons, I can't imagine walking one single day in your shoes.  It breaks my heart to even try to imagine it.  I spend a lot of time in the Natalee Holloway thread for the same reason.  My oldest son is Natalee's age.  I pray every day that Beth and Dave and the rest of Natalee's family will get the answers to her disappearance.  I don't know how they've been able to get through all they have except by the grace of God.  You'll get through it too, Carolyn.  He's there for you...when you think you can't take another step...He'll carry you.  Just let Him.  I'm saying a prayer for you right now that God will give you the strength to get through this.  I hope and pray that the answers will come soon for you, Carolyn.  And please don't ever feel like you need to apologize for coming here and telling us how you feel.  We are here for you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thank you for your kindness.  I am struggling right now and I believe God and my grandson are the only reason's I am still going on.  Sometimes it gets soooooo hard.  I try to not complain.  I know there are others that have it worse than I do.

Blessings
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: March 20, 2009, 12:23:45 PM »

(((((HUGS)))) Carolyn.

I wish I knew something to say that would take even a little of your pain away.  I cannot begin to imagine what you have gone through and go through every day.  You are stronger than you know - please believe that. 

I pray for you and Clinton, asking for answers, peace and strength.

texasmom said it so well.....God is with you and He knows your heart and your struggles.  Lean on Him.  He will carry you through.

((((HUGS))))

Thanks Kimmy for your kind words and your hugs....they are greatly appreciated and needed right now!

Blessings
Carolyn

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1072 on: March 20, 2009, 12:49:14 PM »

Carolyn,

Agreeing with the others, I cannot imagine the pain you are going through, and I honestly don't mind you sounding off about the frustration you feel.  Everyone needs to release those things and we support you here.

Thought it was overdue to bring this forward.  May God bless you & your grandson with some answers.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: March 22, 2009, 01:56:15 PM »

blessings.....
Carolyn

Carolyn, I am so sorry.  I think about you and Clinton and cannot imagine the frustration you feel.  I would think they get through it one day at a time. 

My child has autism which is a lifelong disability.  It sometimes has not been easy.  It is mostly the system that is frustrating.  Sometimes I get through it 5 minutes at a time and no, I am not kidding.  It has many rewards, though which I know are denied you.

I am praying for closure for you and peace beyond anything you can imagine.  I wish I could be there to hold your hand when you need a friend.

Love to you, Carolyn

I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: March 22, 2009, 03:23:56 PM »

Carolyn,

Agreeing with the others, I cannot imagine the pain you are going through, and I honestly don't mind you sounding off about the frustration you feel.  Everyone needs to release those things and we support you here.

Thought it was overdue to bring this forward.  May God bless you & your grandson with some answers.

Thanks 2NJ - I appreciate it.

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: March 22, 2009, 03:24:46 PM »

blessings.....
Carolyn

Carolyn, I am so sorry.  I think about you and Clinton and cannot imagine the frustration you feel.  I would think they get through it one day at a time. 

My child has autism which is a lifelong disability.  It sometimes has not been easy.  It is mostly the system that is frustrating.  Sometimes I get through it 5 minutes at a time and no, I am not kidding.  It has many rewards, though which I know are denied you.

I am praying for closure for you and peace beyond anything you can imagine.  I wish I could be there to hold your hand when you need a friend.

Love to you, Carolyn

Thanks Bearly...that sounds like good advise.

Carolyn

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: March 29, 2009, 02:04:13 PM »

Thinking of you Carolyn and praying for closure for you.  Sending prayers out for Clinton.

God, in your infinite wisdom, you do things in your time and not our time.  Please help us, as we are human and want things now.  Help us to understand your plan for Clinton and his Mom, Carolyn.  Carolyn has waited a long time and it is even longer in Mom years.  Please have mercy on us and let Clinton be found.  Thank you.

I believe in miracles!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: March 29, 2009, 07:20:22 PM »

Carolyn - it breaks my heart each day to come here and see that you still do not have the answers and closure that you so desperately seek and deserve. 

I know LE has said that they dont believe your sons case and the Gregory Vice, Jr. case are related but I found the post below in the Gregory Vice thread...I dont know if it will help or if you would even want to but I wanted you to see this in case you would like to get in touch with this poster...perhaps she knows the people involved in Greg's case better than LE.  And maybe you could find a connection.  I know - its a long shot but.....

Carolyn, I will continue to pray for you and your family.

(I dont know how to bring posts over from another thread so this is the best I could come up with....sorry)

Scared Monkey

Re: Gregory Alonzo Vice, Jr. Missing 7 years from same area as Clinton D. Nelson
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 06:44:31 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gregory A. vice was my boyfriend at the time of his dissapearance, and if there is anyone that knows anything about his dissappearance and murder, please let me know.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: March 30, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »

Carolyn - it breaks my heart each day to come here and see that you still do not have the answers and closure that you so desperately seek and deserve. 

I know LE has said that they dont believe your sons case and the Gregory Vice, Jr. case are related but I found the post below in the Gregory Vice thread...I dont know if it will help or if you would even want to but I wanted you to see this in case you would like to get in touch with this poster...perhaps she knows the people involved in Greg's case better than LE.  And maybe you could find a connection.  I know - its a long shot but.....

(I dont know how to bring posts over from another thread so this is the best I could come up with....sorry)

Scared Monkey

Re: Gregory Alonzo Vice, Jr. Missing 7 years from same area as Clinton D. Nelson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gregory A. vice was my boyfriend at the time of his dissapearance, and if there is anyone that knows anything about his dissappearance and murder, please let me know.

Leroy
Where did you get this post.  I have tried to find some family member of Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr but I have failed.  There are some similarities in Clinton's and Gregory's case and I would very much like to talk to this woman.

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: March 30, 2009, 12:24:59 PM »

Scared Monkey

I found the post.  You can disregard my previous post.  Thank you so much for pointing it out to me!

Blessings
Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.