April 27, 2024, 06:32:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922785 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: March 30, 2009, 12:27:07 PM »

Thinking of you Carolyn and praying for closure for you.  Sending prayers out for Clinton.

God, in your infinite wisdom, you do things in your time and not our time.  Please help us, as we are human and want things now.  Help us to understand your plan for Clinton and his Mom, Carolyn.  Carolyn has waited a long time and it is even longer in Mom years.  Please have mercy on us and let Clinton be found.  Thank you.

Bearlyhere
Thank you for your kindness!  You are always so sweet!  Please keep praying!

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: March 30, 2009, 12:48:41 PM »

Carolyn - it breaks my heart each day to come here and see that you still do not have the answers and closure that you so desperately seek and deserve. 

I know LE has said that they dont believe your sons case and the Gregory Vice, Jr. case are related but I found the post below in the Gregory Vice thread...I dont know if it will help or if you would even want to but I wanted you to see this in case you would like to get in touch with this poster...perhaps she knows the people involved in Greg's case better than LE.  And maybe you could find a connection.  I know - its a long shot but.....

Carolyn, I will continue to pray for you and your family.

(I dont know how to bring posts over from another thread so this is the best I could come up with....sorry)

Scared Monkey

Re: Gregory Alonzo Vice, Jr. Missing 7 years from same area as Clinton D. Nelson
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 06:44:31 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gregory A. vice was my boyfriend at the time of his dissapearance, and if there is anyone that knows anything about his dissappearance and murder, please let me know.

Leroy
Where did you get this post.  I have tried to find some family member of Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr but I have failed.  There are some similarities in Clinton's and Gregory's case and I would very much like to talk to this woman.

Carolyn

Carolyn - I saw the message you left for this poster however I'm concerned that this person doesn't visit this site very much.  I wonder if Klaas can email them with your info or at least point this poster in your direction....just in case they dont come back to see your message.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: March 30, 2009, 12:59:18 PM »

Carolyn - it breaks my heart each day to come here and see that you still do not have the answers and closure that you so desperately seek and deserve. 

I know LE has said that they dont believe your sons case and the Gregory Vice, Jr. case are related but I found the post below in the Gregory Vice thread...I dont know if it will help or if you would even want to but I wanted you to see this in case you would like to get in touch with this poster...perhaps she knows the people involved in Greg's case better than LE.  And maybe you could find a connection.  I know - its a long shot but.....

Carolyn, I will continue to pray for you and your family.

(I dont know how to bring posts over from another thread so this is the best I could come up with....sorry)

Scared Monkey

Re: Gregory Alonzo Vice, Jr. Missing 7 years from same area as Clinton D. Nelson
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 06:44:31 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gregory A. vice was my boyfriend at the time of his disappearance, and if there is anyone that knows anything about his disappearance and murder, please let me know.

Leroy
Where did you get this post.  I have tried to find some family member of Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr but I have failed.  There are some similarities in Clinton's and Gregory's case and I would very much like to talk to this woman.

Carolyn

Carolyn - I saw the message you left for this poster however I'm concerned that this person doesn't visit this site very much.  I wonder if Klaas can email them with your info or at least point this poster in your direction....just in case they dont come back to see your message.

I sent a message to the moderator asking if there was anyway to send her my contact info.  I have thought for a while that there are some similarities and should be explored.  LE claims there is no connection but they did not even have Gregory's case as an active case until I brought it to their attention.  It was still active but they never brought it into their new computer system when they changed!  How sad is that - the young man does not have anyone holding LE accountable to finding him! 

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: March 30, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »

Carolyn~I am hoping that the coming of spring brings you new hope that you will find answers to where Clinton may be.  Prayers to you, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: March 30, 2009, 01:06:11 PM »

Carolyn~I am hoping that the coming of spring brings you new hope that you will find answers to where Clinton may be.  Prayers to you, Lovinlife

Thank you Lovinlife!  I hope so too!

Blessings
Carolyn

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: March 30, 2009, 04:35:26 PM »

Good afternoon Carolyn- My prayers are with you. A quick question does the PI still work for you? and does he know about Gregory and his girlfriend? I wonder if there are names or a name that would show up on both your lists. (His girlfriends) Something thing, place or person that intersects the two.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: March 31, 2009, 03:06:04 PM »

Good afternoon Carolyn- My prayers are with you. A quick question does the PI still work for you? and does he know about Gregory and his girlfriend? I wonder if there are names or a name that would show up on both your lists. (His girlfriends) Something thing, place or person that intersects the two.

The PI does not work for me.  He has not spoken to me or contacted me since the last search in November.  I have sent emails and called and still nothing.  There was a misunderstanding or lack of communication at the over the search.  I am assuming he is either upset about that or that he realized working pro-bono was not a good thing in this case.  Either way I have not heard from him since November.  One more person that made promises and did not follow through.....

I did get an email from Gregory's former girl friend and we are supposed to talk tomorrow.  I don't know if there is any connection or not but it is worth a shot at this point nothing can hurt more than it already has!

Carolyn

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: March 31, 2009, 04:59:32 PM »

The PI does not work for me.  He has not spoken to me or contacted me since the last search in November.  I have sent emails and called and still nothing.  There was a misunderstanding or lack of communication at the over the search.  I am assuming he is either upset about that or that he realized working pro-bono was not a good thing in this case.  Either way I have not heard from him since November.  One more person that made promises and did not follow through.....

I did get an email from Gregory's former girl friend and we are supposed to talk tomorrow.  I don't know if there is any connection or not but it is worth a shot at this point nothing can hurt more than it already has!

Carolyn

Carolyn - i'm so glad to hear this!  if nothing else, i'm sure she will be able to relate to you on a lot of levels that people like myself who havent actually gone through something like this can.  good luck to you.....and you are in my prayers.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: April 01, 2009, 01:00:43 PM »

Carolyn

Carolyn - i'm so glad to hear this!  if nothing else, i'm sure she will be able to relate to you on a lot of levels that people like myself who havent actually gone through something like this can.  good luck to you.....and you are in my prayers.

Thanks Leroy.  I appreciate your efforts in pointing this out to me...I may not have known about it otherwise! 

Blessings
Carolyn

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: April 02, 2009, 02:16:49 PM »

Carolyn,

I am praying for you and Clinton and hoping Gregory's girlfriend can shine more light on this mystery.

You have gone through your personal lent and hope your personal miracle will take place soon.  There is no one who knows better than you the suffering and loss of an unending lent.  Praying for hope and peace for you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: April 02, 2009, 04:27:20 PM »

Carolyn,

I am praying for you and Clinton and hoping Gregory's girlfriend can shine more light on this mystery.

You have gone through your personal lent and hope your personal miracle will take place soon.  There is no one who knows better than you the suffering and loss of an unending lent.  Praying for hope and peace for you.

Thanks you Bearlyhere,
I have not been able to talk to her yet but she is putting me in touch with Gregory's family also.  I don't know what will come of it but if nothing else I can try and help console another grieving mom and let her know even if I did not know Gregory that I do care and I am trying to help make sure he is not forgotten.  Blessings

Carolyn

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: April 03, 2009, 03:04:39 AM »

Carolyn,

Thanks you Bearlyhere,
I have not been able to talk to her yet but she is putting me in touch with Gregory's family also.  I don't know what will come of it but if nothing else I can try and help console another grieving mom and let her know even if I did not know Gregory that I do care and I am trying to help make sure he is not forgotten.  Blessings

Carolyn

You are such an amazing woman that you could think of someone else in the midst of your grief.  I admire you so much.  You have a strength that few possess and use it well.

Blessings on you, too, Carolyn,
Bearly

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1092 on: April 03, 2009, 07:54:52 AM »

I give a double thumbs up for bearly's post
Carolyn, you are incredible!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: April 03, 2009, 12:09:03 PM »

HI Carolyn

I just want you to know that you are in my prayers everyday. Bless you.

Also, OT, a friend of mine told me only last evening of your sister and her AVM and suggested I post to you here. It appears she had the same surgery I did. There is very little support out there for this, however, there is an excellent online community devoted to just this, comprised of lovely, helpful people. This site has helped me so much with questions, problems, etc. I think it would really help your sister and anyone else that has had this condition.
 Here is a link to the site: http://www.avmsurvivors.org/
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: April 03, 2009, 12:56:54 PM »

Carolyn,

Thanks you Bearlyhere,

Carolyn

You are such an amazing woman that you could think of someone else in the midst of your grief.  I admire you so much.  You have a strength that few possess and use it well.

Blessings on you, too, Carolyn,
Bearly

Bearly
Awwww....that is such a nice thing to say!     I don't know how strong I am...I think I am just surviving.  Sometimes that is all you can do.  I am seeking answers.  I did get to talk to Gregory's mom and former girl friend.  There are some similarities in the two cases that are interesting and odd.  We will see where it goes.....

Thanks
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: April 03, 2009, 01:00:25 PM »

I give a double thumbs up for bearly's post
Carolyn, you are incredible!

You really know how to make a girl blush!!!!     
Thanks for the compliments!

Blessings

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: April 03, 2009, 01:03:11 PM »

HI Carolyn

Also, OT, a friend of mine told me only last evening of your sister and her AVM and suggested I post to you here. It appears she had the same surgery I did. There is very little support out there for this, however, there is an excellent online community devoted to just this, comprised of lovely, helpful people. This site has helped me so much with questions, problems, etc. I think it would really help your sister and anyone else that has had this condition.

Thank you so much!  I will make sure she gets this info.  I hope you have recovered well...after seeing what my sister has gone through....it is not easy, and it is a very scary thing! 

Blessings.

Carolyn

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: April 03, 2009, 03:04:44 PM »

HI Carolyn

Thank you so much!  I will make sure she gets this info.  I hope you have recovered well...after seeing what my sister has gone through....it is not easy, and it is a very scary thing! 

Blessings.

Carolyn

Oh, you are so very welcome, Carolyn. It is a very scary thing and my heart goes out to her too.
I have recovered very well, thank you, and I do hope your sister is doing well also.

Bless you, Carolyn, you are an amazing and strong woman.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1098 on: April 03, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »

Thinking of you and hoping some news comes up soon. 

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=clint

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: April 04, 2009, 04:31:17 PM »

This is a press release that I just sent out.  Carolyn

Two Mother’s of Missing Males from Bossier Parish Question if the cases could be related…..Carolyn Johnson – mother of Clinton Nelson (21 at the age of his disappearance) who went missing from the Bossier Parish on 9/1/2006 and Kay Kuriger – mother of Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr. who went missing from the Bossier Parish on 3/21/2000 (23 at the age of his disappearance) are questioning if there is some connection between the disappearances of the two men. Both young men went missing in the early evening hours.  Both men lived in the Haughton area. There have been tips that have come in on both cases indicating there is foul play in both of the men’s cases.  Neither of the men have been found and both cases have gone cold.
Carolyn Johnson – located information about Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr.’s case after doing some research on the internet shortly after her son Clinton Nelson went missing from the Princeton Louisiana area.  “I was saddened and frightened to hear about another young male that had been missing for about 7 years when I first came across information about his disappearance. I immediately starting researching his case but I was only able to find limited information.”  Since Carolyn was unable to find information about Gregory’s case she spoke to the detectives at the Bossier Sheriff’s office as they were listed as the investigative agency in both cases.  “Unfortunately – I was told that they would have to look into the case because the detective was not familiar with the case. Later I was told it is unlikely the two cases are connected, but anything is possible.  Eventually I was able to speak to a long time friend of Gregory’s who was able to put me in touch with Kay. We were able to compare notes and starting questioning if there could be a connection.”
On April 1, 2008 Sheriff’ Deen wrote an article which was published in the Shreveport Times (http://www.nwlanews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8190&Itemid=29).  The title of the article is “Justice isn’t served until victims are”. The article was a tribute to National Crime Victims Week (April 13-19, 2008). In the article Sherriff Deen said “Justice is served when all crime victims are treated with dignity and compassion by our criminal and juvenile justice systems.  Justice is served when crime victims’ most basic needs are identified and efforts are made to meet those important needs.  Justice is served when crime victims are informed of all their rights throughout the justice process—rights that empower them, give them important choices and offer them opportunities to have voices and choices in their cases and in their future.”  Carolyn Johnson and Kay Kruiger are trying to be the voices for the son’s that are missing and probably victims of foul play.  We are asking that they not be forgotten and that the sheriff’s department help to get justice for the young men and their families. Clinton and Gregory may have been forgotten by some, but will never be forgotten by their mother’s, family, and friends.
“Ultimately, I don’t know if the two cases are related, but it does matter that neither of the cases have been solved.” said Carolyn Johnson.  Kay Kuriger said, “I pray that one day our sons will be found, so that we may have closure.”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.