April 26, 2024, 11:50:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922709 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: September 03, 2009, 11:38:39 AM »

Thank you everyone for your kindness, compassion and prayers.  I did make it through the day without falling a part.  I am doing ok.  I hope all of you know what a blessing you have been in my life....I really appreciate it.

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: September 05, 2009, 06:39:47 AM »

I got this in email this morning...

A Message From Carolyn Johnson, Mother of Clinton Nelson
September 1st, 2009 by Debbie in Blog, Clinton Nelson
To all of those who have tried to help our family find out what happened to Clinton. I want to say thank you! We have been blessed over the last three years. We have met so many people that have been real blessings to our family.

I am writing this to the person or person’s that are responsible for the disappearance of my son. My son Clinton Devon Nelson – disappeared on September 1 2006. I will never forget how terrifying those words were when I first heard them “Clinton is missing”. I know that for weeks, I felt like I was jumping out of my skin everytime the phone rang. As terrible as those words were – I could never have imagined that we would still be going through this 3 years later! The sad part is that we don’t have any more answers today than we had then….we only have more questions. We have done a total of four searches. I have heard every theory from his death was accidental to his death involves foul play. I have gone door to door asking questions. We have followed up on every lead. Everyone, including law enforcement seems to agree that in all likelyhood, my boy is dead. I have heard so many horrifying rumors, with no way of knowing what is real and what is not! Here is what I know – I will not stop looking for answers about what has happened to my son! I am learning to live with my new normal – my broken heart is healing and will always show the scars. I don’t know why this happened…I don’t know exactly what happened. I know that when God wants me to know…I will know! I know that God can forgive anything, and I pray that the person(s) responsible for the loss of my son – will be forgiven! I pray for your souls!
Even if I am not meant to know what happened in my life time, even if those that are responsible for our loss are never held responsible for your involvement in my son’s disappearance….you will not escape the consequences of your actions in the end. My question for you…would you prefer to accept responsibility for your actions on this earth….or for all eternity?

To those of you that know the person(s) responsible, you have an opportunity! We are offering a $25,000 reward for the location of my son’s remains and the arrest of the person(s) responsible. I ask you to look at the person you love the most…how would you feel if that person was taken from you? How would you feel if you were never allowed to say good bye? How would you feel if you were never allowed to give your lost loved one a proper burial? If the thought of this is terrifying you…than I beg you to come forward with the information we need to hold the person(s) responsible for the loss of our son! You can contact me at find-clinton@hotmail.com or you can contact law enforcement at 318-965-2203 or America’s Most Wanted at 1-800-CRIME-TV. Imagine what $25,000 could do for your family….

http://www.amw.com/

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing Since 9/1/2006
from Princeton, LA
605-645-6089

Oh God, Carolyn, I think of you, Clinton, and his son and you are in my prayers daily.  You deserve an answer, now.  I realize it is in God's time, but I am in human time.  There may have been missed opportunities, just like in Jaycee's case, that we don't know about. 

I am praying that someone does the right thing and comes forward.  It has to be awful to live with yourself all this time and it will only get worse.  Please let Clinton's Mom have some resolution and peace in her heart.

Love and prayers, Carolyn.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: September 05, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »

I got this in email this morning...

A Message From Carolyn Johnson, Mother of Clinton Nelson
September 1st, 2009 by Debbie in Blog, Clinton Nelson
To all of those who have tried to help our family find out what happened to Clinton. I want to say thank you! We have been blessed over the last three years. We have met so many people that have been real blessings to our family.

I am writing this to the person or person’s that are responsible for the disappearance of my son. My son Clinton Devon Nelson – disappeared on September 1 2006. I will never forget how terrifying those words were when I first heard them “Clinton is missing”. I know that for weeks, I felt like I was jumping out of my skin everytime the phone rang. As terrible as those words were – I could never have imagined that we would still be going through this 3 years later! The sad part is that we don’t have any more answers today than we had then….we only have more questions. We have done a total of four searches. I have heard every theory from his death was accidental to his death involves foul play. I have gone door to door asking questions. We have followed up on every lead. Everyone, including law enforcement seems to agree that in all likelyhood, my boy is dead. I have heard so many horrifying rumors, with no way of knowing what is real and what is not! Here is what I know – I will not stop looking for answers about what has happened to my son! I am learning to live with my new normal – my broken heart is healing and will always show the scars. I don’t know why this happened…I don’t know exactly what happened. I know that when God wants me to know…I will know! I know that God can forgive anything, and I pray that the person(s) responsible for the loss of my son – will be forgiven! I pray for your souls!
Even if I am not meant to know what happened in my life time, even if those that are responsible for our loss are never held responsible for your involvement in my son’s disappearance….you will not escape the consequences of your actions in the end. My question for you…would you prefer to accept responsibility for your actions on this earth….or for all eternity?

To those of you that know the person(s) responsible, you have an opportunity! We are offering a $25,000 reward for the location of my son’s remains and the arrest of the person(s) responsible. I ask you to look at the person you love the most…how would you feel if that person was taken from you? How would you feel if you were never allowed to say good bye? How would you feel if you were never allowed to give your lost loved one a proper burial? If the thought of this is terrifying you…than I beg you to come forward with the information we need to hold the person(s) responsible for the loss of our son! You can contact me at find-clinton@hotmail.com or you can contact law enforcement at 318-965-2203 or America’s Most Wanted at 1-800-CRIME-TV. Imagine what $25,000 could do for your family….

http://www.amw.com/

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing Since 9/1/2006
from Princeton, LA
605-645-6089

Oh God, Carolyn, I think of you, Clinton, and his son and you are in my prayers daily.  You deserve an answer, now.  I realize it is in God's time, but I am in human time.  There may have been missed opportunities, just like in Jaycee's case, that we don't know about. 

I am praying that someone does the right thing and comes forward.  It has to be awful to live with yourself all this time and it will only get worse.  Please let Clinton's Mom have some resolution and peace in her heart.

Love and prayers, Carolyn.

Thank you Bearlyhere....
Hopefully this message will get to the people meant to read it and hopefully the people that know what happened have enough compassion in them to do the right thing!   

Blessing and hugs friend.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: September 06, 2009, 11:14:34 PM »

Carolyn -  You and Clinton are often in my thoughts, and I pray for you daily. I do believe that eventually someone will get tired of living with the guilt, and that person will break. There are people who know, or have a good idea, about Clinton's disappearance, and what happened. I pray that God will move someone to speak out.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: September 07, 2009, 07:10:23 PM »

Carolyn -  You and Clinton are often in my thoughts, and I pray for you daily. I do believe that eventually someone will get tired of living with the guilt, and that person will break. There are people who know, or have a good idea, about Clinton's disappearance, and what happened. I pray that God will move someone to speak out.

Thank you PDH3 - I hope you are right!  I would definately prefer knowing something sooner than later!  However, I am trying to be patient.

Blessings
Carolyn

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: September 08, 2009, 02:03:16 AM »

Bringing Clinton's candles forward:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=clint

Praying for you, Clinton & Carolyn!

I believe in miracles!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: September 12, 2009, 04:55:12 PM »

Thank you PDH3 - I hope you are right!  I would definately prefer knowing something sooner than later!  However, I am trying to be patient.

Blessings
Carolyn

Never give up hope. Remember that little girl who came home after 18 years. We are all standing with you in support of your prayers being answered.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: September 13, 2009, 11:21:10 AM »

Hi Carolyn, still thinking of you, your son, and grandson, and keeping you in my prayers.

Anything new?

Tomorrow is International Angel Day.  Here is hoping for an angelic intervention for you!

I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: September 13, 2009, 04:45:51 PM »

Blessings
Carolyn

Never give up hope. Remember that little girl who came home after 18 years. We are all standing with you in support of your prayers being answered.

Thanks Kermit!  You are right.....I hope and pray that there is an outcome to this that is better than we can all imagine! 

Blessings
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: September 13, 2009, 04:51:06 PM »

Hi Carolyn, still thinking of you, your son, and grandson, and keeping you in my prayers.

Anything new?

Tomorrow is International Angel Day.  Here is hoping for an angelic intervention for you!

Thank you bearlyhere. I love your angel pics.  There really is not anything new.  Detective Owens is in a new position but he claims he is staying on Clinton's case and that he will hopefully have more time to go back over things and see if there is anything that was missed.  I hope this is true but I worry that this is a way of passifying me instead of saying it is officially a cold case.

....I don't know for sure but it is possible that my grandson and his mom are moving back!   

I hope you have a great week.

Blessings
Carolyn

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: September 14, 2009, 11:11:23 AM »

Prayers continue.  an angelic monkey

I so hope your grandson and his Mom will move back. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: September 14, 2009, 12:12:32 PM »

Anything new?

Thank you bearlyhere. I love your angel pics.  There really is not anything new.  Detective Owens is in a new position but he claims he is staying on Clinton's case and that he will hopefully have more time to go back over things and see if there is anything that was missed.  I hope this is true but I worry that this is a way of passifying me instead of saying it is officially a cold case.

....I don't know for sure but it is possible that my grandson and his mom are moving back!   

I hope you have a great week.

Blessings
Carolyn

Wouldn't that be wonderful!  I bet he is getting bigger every day.

I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: September 15, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »

He is amazing!  I have to say....I love being a grandma!  If anyone had told me 3 years ago that I would say those words....I would have told them that they were crazy!  I could never have imagined loving a child (that is not my child) as I do my grandson!  I so wish Clinton could see his little boy!  I can see my son - grinning from ear to ear with pride!  He loved children and children loved him! 

Blessings
Carolyn

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: September 20, 2009, 04:09:51 PM »

He is amazing!  I have to say....I love being a grandma!  If anyone had told me 3 years ago that I would say those words....I would have told them that they were crazy!  I could never have imagined loving a child (that is not my child) as I do my grandson!  I so wish Clinton could see his little boy!  I can see my son - grinning from ear to ear with pride!  He loved children and children loved him! 

Blessings
Carolyn

Your child is such a part of your heart, that I am so sure, Clinton knows!

I believe in miracles!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: September 29, 2009, 08:05:29 PM »

Prayers for Clinton, and his family.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: October 21, 2009, 05:28:21 PM »

Blessings
Carolyn

Your child is such a part of your heart, that I am so sure, Clinton knows!

Thanks you Bearlyhere....

Blessings
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: October 21, 2009, 05:29:30 PM »

Prayers for Clinton, and his family.

Thank you PDH3!

Blessings
Carolyn

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: October 21, 2009, 08:31:34 PM »

Blessings
Carolyn

Grandchildren are a blessing.
 Clinton is drawn by your good loving energy Carolyn and he will always be there.
 I bet he and Jesus are looking at you and smiling and talking amongst themselves at what a loving person you are and always have been.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: October 22, 2009, 04:11:08 PM »

Blessings
Carolyn

Grandchildren are a blessing.
 Clinton is drawn by your good loving energy Carolyn and he will always be there.
 I bet he and Jesus are looking at you and smiling and talking amongst themselves at what a loving person you are and always have been.

Edward....what a sweet thing to say!  Thank you!

Blsessings
Carolyn

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1179 on: November 07, 2009, 07:44:08 PM »

Hi Carolyn,

Just letting you know I still check everyday for a 'match' to Clinton. Even if I find something that doesn't match, I double check everything...to be sure.

Another Holiday Season approaching and still no answers. Each day, each week, each month and year that passes...I hope for answers for you and yours.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.