April 27, 2024, 02:47:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922742 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: November 11, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

Hi Carolyn,

Just letting you know I still check everyday for a 'match' to Clinton. Even if I find something that doesn't match, I double check everything...to be sure.

Another Holiday Season approaching and still no answers. Each day, each week, each month and year that passes...I hope for answers for you and yours.

Thank you Nut44x4 - I appreciate you! 

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: November 18, 2009, 06:54:39 PM »

I am sorry for not keeping in touch.  I do check almost everyday to see if there are new posts but I have not been posting.  I am attempting to not sound like I am feeling sorry for my self.  There is not anything new except that Citizens Against Homicide has agreed to run a profile on Clinton for the December issue.  They are also going to run the blog that was posted on on 9/1/09 in January.  They intend to distrubute to the media in Louisiana - hopfully we will get more coverage.  I am attaching the profile that is supposed to be run for the December issue.  For the record - I was referred to Citizens Against Homicide by a Monkey!  Thank you!

Blessings
Carolyn

CLINTON DEVON NELSON
By his mother, Carolyn Johnson

On August 9, 1985, Clinton Devon Nelson came into this world screaming and bruised.  I was young and it had been a very difficult pregnancy and delivery; but this was one of the happiest days of my life.  I used to joke about my son being born with bumps and bruises and, as it turned out, he had perpetual bumps and bruises the rest of his life.  Clinton was always accident prone and always taking risks  His thrill-seeking side took him down many paths; some I would not have chosen for my son.  He was not a follower...he was a trailblazer.  He never took the easy route and the paths he chose usually led him to more bumps and bruises.  At times, Clinton would struggle as he grew and felt he did not fit in with the family.  I disagreed...as he was the energy and part of the heart of our family.  He loved to make us laugh.

When Clinton was 20 years old, he moved to Louisiana to reconnect with his biological father and his family.  His father had given up all custody rights when Clinton was a little boy.  I was most concerned about this move, because his father had led a completely different lifestyle than the one I had provided for my son..  I had hoped that his father had changed and that he would work with me in keeping Clinton on a healthy path; hence enabling his growth and strength.

A few months after Clinton's move to Louisiana, he was hired to work on an oil rig.  He was so pleased and very proud.  He loved the thrill of this new job (often times dangerous) and the money he earned.  He had dreamed of eventually becoming a Driller and, had he lived, would have accomplished this dream.

On the evening of September 1, 2006, while visiting with a friend, I was suddenly overcome with a most sickening feeling. I immediately felt something was wrong and I knew it involved my son, Clinton.  I debated about calling him, but decided not to bother my independent 21-year-old with unfounded worries of his mother.  Two days later (September 3rd), I received a call from Clinton's biological father, asking if I had spoken to my son.  He told me Clinton was missing; that no one had seen him since Friday night.  The local police, according to his father, refused to file a missing persons report in hopes he would eventually show up.  After several attempts, a report was finally submitted only after Clinton did not show up for work.  This was the beginning of a nightmare that will never end!

Approximately one week later, I received another call from Clinton's biological father.  He proceeded to tell me that law enforcement suspected foul play and that they had activated cadaver dogs in a search of the woods.  I literally fell apart; I could not breathe.  My son is missing and now presumed murdered!  I immediately placed a call to the local police department and left a message for the detective to return my call.  Within a short time, I received that return call.  I repeated the information that I had received from Clinton's father.  The detective rebuked this information; indicating they did not suspect foul play and there were no searches being conducted.  He further suggested that.. "Your son is a young man.  He is probably shacked up with some girl and he will turn up." 

It has been three (3) years since the disappearance of my son, Clinton.  There have been so many conflicting stories/theories and so-called witnesses .  But, one story stands out above all the others; that Clinton was the victim of a robbery and beating, which resulted in his death. The local law enforcement reports that even though there is no evidence of foul play, they speculate that foul play was involved and the case remains an open investigation. There have been three (3) searches conducted by Texas EquuSearch, but to no avail.  My son is missing and I have no answers!  I do believe my son is dead, foul play is involved and the people responsible are still out there...perpetuating constant agony and pain for my family. 

If anyone has information regarding the disappearance of my son, Clinton Devon Nelson, please contact Detective Charles Owens, Bossier Parrish Sheriff's Office at (318) 965-2203.

Sincerely,

Carolyn Johnson

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: November 18, 2009, 11:46:14 PM »

Carolyn,
Thank you for sharing.  I pray every day for your son and light a candle.  I also think of you and ask the Lord to continue to give you strength.
Blessings.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: November 19, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »

Carolyn,
Thank you for sharing.  I pray every day for your son and light a candle.  I also think of you and ask the Lord to continue to give you strength.
Blessings.

Thank you Sister!   

Blessings
Carolyn

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: November 21, 2009, 06:48:42 PM »

Prayers for Clinton and his family continue.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: November 21, 2009, 09:43:48 PM »

Prayers for Clinton and his family continue.

Thank you Can!

Blessings
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: November 23, 2009, 11:06:27 PM »

Hey everyone....
Here we go again!  There is another lead.  A variation of the same lead that has come in before!           

Detective Owens said it could be a while before there are answers - I guess we will see if anything comes of this lead!

Blessings
Carolyn

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: November 24, 2009, 03:34:34 AM »

Carolyn I do hope this new lead brings you answers.  I always include you and Clinton in my prayers, although I have not posted here regularly.

Congratulations on the profile you wrote.  I think it is the first time I have read such a full description of Clinton's life and disappearance.  The only problem I had was in knowing which day of the week was 1st Sept 2006 but I found it was the Friday, the same day you had that unpleasant experience.

God Bless

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: November 24, 2009, 03:41:10 PM »

Carolyn I do hope this new lead brings you answers.  I always include you and Clinton in my prayers, although I have not posted here regularly.

Congratulations on the profile you wrote.  I think it is the first time I have read such a full description of Clinton's life and disappearance.  The only problem I had was in knowing which day of the week was 1st Sept 2006 but I found it was the Friday, the same day you had that unpleasant experience.

God Bless

Thanks Tibrogargan, I appreciate the compliment on the profile that I wrote. I am not very confident in my writing.  I do see what you mean about "Friday, September 1st, 2006". 

Blessings
Carolyn

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: November 25, 2009, 11:22:35 AM »

Tomorrow we are hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for our little community.  I will be offering a prayer of thanksgiving for our blessings and I will also be naming those I am aware of who are lost and have not been found.  Your son is at the top of my list.
I know that you know you are blessed, but I will ask our Lord in His mercy to bless you even more with the return of your son.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1190 on: November 25, 2009, 01:23:56 PM »

I am sorry for not keeping in touch.  I do check almost everyday to see if there are new posts but I have not been posting.  I am attempting to not sound like I am feeling sorry for my self.  There is not anything new except that Citizens Against Homicide has agreed to run a profile on Clinton for the December issue.  They are also going to run the blog that was posted on on 9/1/09 in January.  They intend to distrubute to the media in Louisiana - hopfully we will get more coverage.  I am attaching the profile that is supposed to be run for the December issue.  For the record - I was referred to Citizens Against Homicide by a Monkey!  Thank you!

Blessings
Carolyn

CLINTON DEVON NELSON

On August 9, 1985, Clinton Devon Nelson came into this world screaming and bruised.  I was young and it had been a very difficult pregnancy and delivery; but this was one of the happiest days of my life.  I used to joke about my son being born with bumps and bruises and, as it turned out, he had perpetual bumps and bruises the rest of his life.  Clinton was always accident prone and always taking risks  His thrill-seeking side took him down many paths; some I would not have chosen for my son.  He was not a follower...he was a trailblazer.  He never took the easy route and the paths he chose usually led him to more bumps and bruises.  At times, Clinton would struggle as he grew and felt he did not fit in with the family.  I disagreed...as he was the energy and part of the heart of our family.  He loved to make us laugh.

When Clinton was 20 years old, he moved to Louisiana to reconnect with his biological father and his family.  His father had given up all custody rights when Clinton was a little boy.  I was most concerned about this move, because his father had led a completely different lifestyle than the one I had provided for my son..  I had hoped that his father had changed and that he would work with me in keeping Clinton on a healthy path; hence enabling his growth and strength.

A few months after Clinton's move to Louisiana, he was hired to work on an oil rig.  He was so pleased and very proud.  He loved the thrill of this new job (often times dangerous) and the money he earned.  He had dreamed of eventually becoming a Driller and, had he lived, would have accomplished this dream.

On the evening of September 1, 2006, while visiting with a friend, I was suddenly overcome with a most sickening feeling. I immediately felt something was wrong and I knew it involved my son, Clinton.  I debated about calling him, but decided not to bother my independent 21-year-old with unfounded worries of his mother.  Two days later (September 3rd), I received a call from Clinton's biological father, asking if I had spoken to my son.  He told me Clinton was missing; that no one had seen him since Friday night.  The local police, according to his father, refused to file a missing persons report in hopes he would eventually show up.  After several attempts, a report was finally submitted only after Clinton did not show up for work.  This was the beginning of a nightmare that will never end!

Approximately one week later, I received another call from Clinton's biological father.  He proceeded to tell me that law enforcement suspected foul play and that they had activated cadaver dogs in a search of the woods.  I literally fell apart; I could not breathe.  My son is missing and now presumed murdered!  I immediately placed a call to the local police department and left a message for the detective to return my call.  Within a short time, I received that return call.  I repeated the information that I had received from Clinton's father.  The detective rebuked this information; indicating they did not suspect foul play and there were no searches being conducted.  He further suggested that.. "Your son is a young man.  He is probably shacked up with some girl and he will turn up." 

It has been three (3) years since the disappearance of my son, Clinton.  There have been so many conflicting stories/theories and so-called witnesses .  But, one story stands out above all the others; that Clinton was the victim of a robbery and beating, which resulted in his death. The local law enforcement reports that even though there is no evidence of foul play, they speculate that foul play was involved and the case remains an open investigation. There have been three (3) searches conducted by Texas EquuSearch, but to no avail.  My son is missing and I have no answers!  I do believe my son is dead, foul play is involved and the people responsible are still out there...perpetuating constant agony and pain for my family. 

If anyone has information regarding the disappearance of my son, Clinton Devon Nelson, please contact Detective Charles Owens, Bossier Parrish Sheriff's Office at (318) 965-2203.

Sincerely,

Carolyn Johnson

Carolyn,
You did a great job on this!  Thank you so much for sharing it with us.  I'm so glad you started from the day Clinton was born, and ended with the agony that is so real for you and all of Clinton's loved ones to this day.  I pray that your words will reach someone who can help you find the truth.  That it will touch their heart, and they will do the right thing and bring closure for you and your family.

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. 

(((hugs)))
    tm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1191 on: November 25, 2009, 01:33:17 PM »

Hey everyone....
Here we go again!  There is another lead.  A variation of the same lead that has come in before!           

Detective Owens said it could be a while before there are answers - I guess we will see if anything comes of this lead!

Blessings
Carolyn

I hope and pray that this lead produces something Carolyn!   

I can't help but believe that as long as the leads keep coming in, THERE IS HOPE!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: November 25, 2009, 02:11:02 PM »

Carolyn,

As the Holidays approach, please know that Clinton and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope the new lead brings some answers for you  an angelic monkey 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1193 on: November 25, 2009, 03:38:30 PM »

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: November 25, 2009, 06:01:16 PM »

I think these little guys express how I feel with this case and so many others.
I pray you find answers soon Carolyn.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: November 26, 2009, 07:32:04 PM »

Thinking of you and of Clinton today, Carolyn.  Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: November 27, 2009, 07:49:07 AM »

Prayers for Clinton and for his Mom, Carolyn and family.   an angelic monkey
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: December 01, 2009, 03:18:50 PM »

Tomorrow we are hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for our little community.  I will be offering a prayer of thanksgiving for our blessings and I will also be naming those I am aware of who are lost and have not been found.  Your son is at the top of my list.
I know that you know you are blessed, but I will ask our Lord in His mercy to bless you even more with the return of your son.

Thank you Sister!  Your prayers are needed and appreciated!

Blessings
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: December 01, 2009, 03:20:22 PM »

Blessings
Carolyn

CLINTON DEVON NELSON

Sincerely,

Carolyn Johnson

Carolyn,
You did a great job on this!  Thank you so much for sharing it with us.  I'm so glad you started from the day Clinton was born, and ended with the agony that is so real for you and all of Clinton's loved ones to this day.  I pray that your words will reach someone who can help you find the truth.  That it will touch their heart, and they will do the right thing and bring closure for you and your family.

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. 

(((hugs)))
    tm
Thank you Texas Mom!
Blessings
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: December 01, 2009, 03:21:12 PM »

Hey everyone....

Blessings
Carolyn

I hope and pray that this lead produces something Carolyn!   

I can't help but believe that as long as the leads keep coming in, THERE IS HOPE!   an angelic monkey

I agree with you!

Blessings
Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.