April 26, 2024, 11:58:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922713 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2007, 11:29:43 AM »

October 1st, 2007 11:09 AM Eastern
A Special Requst to Parents of Murdered or Missing Children
by Greta Van Susteren
There any many comments posted about our trip to Aruba…there are kind words about Beth but also hostile ones.  I am curious about your comments….but I am particularly interested in what parents of missing or murdered children have to say about Beth’s persistence…..about her writing a book etc.  Perhaps you are a relative or friend of a parent who has suffered a missing or murdered child…if so, please post a comment.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Carolyn, 

Was thinking maybe you might want to add a comment, since Greta has opened a door, here.  (maybe Gloria and others, as well.)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2007, 02:34:50 PM »

October 1st, 2007 11:09 AM Eastern
A Special Requst to Parents of Murdered or Missing Children
by Greta Van Susteren
There any many comments posted about our trip to Aruba…there are kind words about Beth but also hostile ones.  I am curious about your comments….but I am particularly interested in what parents of missing or murdered children have to say about Beth’s persistence…..about her writing a book etc.  Perhaps you are a relative or friend of a parent who has suffered a missing or murdered child…if so, please post a comment.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Carolyn, 

Was thinking maybe you might want to add a comment, since Greta has opened a door, here.  (maybe Gloria and others, as well.)

Thanks 2NJ - that is a great idea.  I will do it right now! 

CJ

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2007, 02:42:03 PM »

******* had posted this link to enable us to light a candle for Clinton on the Sept. 1 vigil.  I am bringing the link over to this page so that anyone that wants to light candles for Clinton will see it:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

Bumping this forward for easy access

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2007, 03:14:44 PM »

I tried to leave a comment in reference to Greta's request for info from missing parents but the web pages keeps erroring out when I try to send.

Thanks
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2007, 07:45:34 PM »

I tried to leave a comment in reference to Greta's request for info from missing parents but the web pages keeps erroring out when I try to send.

Thanks
Carolyn

I saw your post Carolyn..Well done!!

What email address do you want us to use for the media to respond to during this email campaign?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2007, 07:57:14 PM »

Thanks
Carolyn

What email address do you want us to use for the media to respond to during this email campaign?

*******....my email address is XXXXXXX.  Do you need a phone # to contact me also?  Thanks again for your help.

CJ

Carolyn, we don't post emails on here unless you want to be contacted by whomever... everyone can read here.  Please send Klaas your email and she can forward to me and we can pass it along to those that ask... and you give us permission to send it to...

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 02:06:51 PM by klaasend » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2007, 08:17:30 PM »

Thanks
Carolyn

*******....my email address is xxxxxxxxx.  Do you need a phone # to contact me also?  Thanks again for your help.

CJ

I think for those that help in a email campaign your personal number is not needed..I have your number Carolyn and if for some reason they write me back instead of you then I will give it to that particular media outlet.

I have never done this before and I need to work on my letter but I think it would be great if somehow we could get some cameras,lights and some questions answered in that small town in Louisiana..It makes me really sad because I know Clinton's story but I truly believe that if we could put it all into words they should be jumping at the chance to air your son's story..He wasn't the star Quarterback,A young beautiful Model but just a great young man who dissapeared while living with the father he never knew..Kind of Ironic that Clinton also has a son that he doesnt know...

Still being overprotective....
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 11:08:21 PM by mrs. red » Logged

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2007, 10:36:43 PM »

I think for those that help in a email campaign your personal number is not needed..I have your number Carolyn and if for some reason they write me back instead of you then I will give it to that particular media outlet.

I have never done this before and I need to work on my letter but I think it would be great if somehow we could get some cameras,lights and some questions answered in that small town in Louisiana..It makes me really sad because I know Clinton's story but I truly believe that if we could put it all into words they should be jumping at the chance to air your son's story..He wasn't the star Quarterback,A young beautiful Model but just a great young man who dissapeared while living with the father he never knew..Kind of Ironic that Clinton also has a son that he doesnt know...
[/quote]

That is exactly my point....I know that my son was not perfect.  He had his faults but I know in my heart that whatever happened that night was not his doing!  My instints tell me there are at least a couple of people that know what happened that night.  I don't know if his father or someone in his family is involved or if it was the friends that he was with.  Both sets of people have lied....Clinton was the kind of person that would give the shirt off of his back to help someone else.  He was the kind of person that was a magnet for children and animals.  They loved him.  He was so proud of himself and his job - and the kind of money he was making.  He had big plans and dreams.  He was making plans to buy my car from me (2000 Toyota Solara) we were supposed to have met in Denver, the weekend he disappeared but my father-in-law had major health problems and ended up in emergency surgery.  We had to postpone the trip!  I know that Clinton would be very proud of his son...he is the spitting image of his father!  Not just in appearances but so far his personality is also like his father!  Clinton would have fallen in love at first sight! 

CJ

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2007, 11:04:43 PM »

Thanks
Carolyn

I saw your post.. and commented on it in the Natalee thread... that we needed to make sure there is an email campiagn.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2007, 11:29:10 PM »

I just saw your post, Carolyn....I regretted sending you there, after reading all the crackpot posts, but I saw that you held your own and told them a thing or two.  Just was hoping that Greta would have commented....she did, later tonight, for another poster whose son died with no cause of death. 

It was a shot...like Mrs. Red & ******* said, the email campaign will have to push. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2007, 11:46:04 PM »

That is exactly my point....I know that my son was not perfect.  He had his faults but I know in my heart that whatever happened that night was not his doing!  My instints tell me there are at least a couple of people that know what happened that night.  I don't know if his father or someone in his family is involved or if it was the friends that he was with.  Both sets of people have lied....Clinton was the kind of person that would give the shirt off of his back to help someone else.  He was the kind of person that was a magnet for children and animals.  They loved him.  He was so proud of himself and his job - and the kind of money he was making.  He had big plans and dreams.  He was making plans to buy my car from me (2000 Toyota Solara) we were supposed to have met in Denver, the weekend he disappeared but my father-in-law had major health problems and ended up in emergency surgery.  We had to postpone the trip!  I know that Clinton would be very proud of his son...he is the spitting image of his father!  Not just in appearances but so far his personality is also like his father!  Clinton would have fallen in love at first sight! 

CJ
[/quote/]

Carolyn,Sounds like you described your son well in your post and it is absolutely heartbreaking!! For the Father in Louisiana to say that he thinks Clinton started a new life and ran away just makes my blood boil!! He needs a camera and lights pointed in his face and a few questioned asked!!

What are you doing to help find your son Jeff Mason??

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2007, 10:07:33 AM »

Thanks everyone.....I have to say....I feel horrible for Beth!  How can people be so rude, inconsiderate, ignorant, and selfish?  Some of the thing people said about Natalee and Beth make me ill!  I think Beth is setting a good example for all of the parents of missing children!  She is setting a good example and not giving up!  Good for her for keeping Natalee in the news any way that she can! 

Take care everyone! 

Carolyn Johnson

P.S. There is supposed to be a press release out today about Clinton.  LBTH is posting a $75000 reward in Clinton's case, as well as up to $5000 for any new information that leads to the recovery of Clinton or any item on his person at the time of his disappearance.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2007, 10:24:01 AM »

******* had posted this link to enable us to light a candle for Clinton on the Sept. 1 vigil.  I am bringing the link over to this page so that anyone that wants to light candles for Clinton will see it:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2007, 10:42:44 AM »

Thanks everyone.....I have to say....I feel horrible for Beth!  How can people be so rude, inconsiderate, ignorant, and selfish?  Some of the thing people said about Natalee and Beth make me ill!  I think Beth is setting a good example for all of the parents of missing children!  She is setting a good example and not giving up!  Good for her for keeping Natalee in the news any way that she can! 

Take care everyone! 

Carolyn Johnson

P.S. There is supposed to be a press release out today about Clinton.  LBTH is posting a $75000 reward in Clinton's case, as well as up to $5000 for any new information that leads to the recovery of Clinton or any item on his person at the time of his disappearance.

Carolyn...I check in here every day,but never really knew what to say. Sad Do as Beth is doing and keep up the fight.

Let's hope the new reward and press release brings you some answers in finding out just what happened to Clinton.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2007, 12:28:41 PM »

What does mean, LBTH?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2007, 12:42:39 PM »

Hi Carolyn...Mrs Red edited a couple of your posts this morning. Wanted to make sure that you saw them. Wink

And yes what is LBTH..google didn't help
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2007, 01:09:52 PM »

LBTH = Let's Bring Them Home

http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2007, 01:14:22 PM »

LBTH = Let's Bring Them Home

http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/

AH HA!! Thanks Sledogs, I knew Carolyn had posted this before and could not think of it.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2007, 04:13:40 PM »

Thanks
Carolyn

*******....my email address is XXXXXXX.  Do you need a phone # to contact me also?  Thanks again for your help.

CJ

Carolyn, we don't post emails on here unless you want to be contacted by whomever... everyone can read here.  Please send Klaas your email and she can forward to me and we can pass it along to those that ask... and you give us permission to send it to...

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

I sent the email to the address above.  I apologize.  I did not mean to do something I was not supposed to do.  Thanks for all of the help.

Carolyn Johnson

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2007, 04:16:02 PM »

Take care everyone! 

Carolyn Johnson

Carolyn...I check in here every day,but never really knew what to say. Sad Do as Beth is doing and keep up the fight.

Let's hope the new reward and press release brings you some answers in finding out just what happened to Clinton.

Thanks Mum....I appreciate your compassion and kind words.  I pray that this new reward will bring forth the answers to find my son! 

Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.