April 27, 2024, 01:58:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922731 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: January 21, 2010, 02:01:26 PM »

Carolyn, your precious son Clinton is one of many for whom I pray each day.  There are times when I ask God why . . . there are times when I ask God to end the tears and pain . . . there are times when I ask God to end the weariness and the feelings of desolation . . . yes, I do ask God why.
What I have learned is God never explains Himself in the way I seek answers.  He explains Himself through life, by deeds.  Does it seem like unfeeling answers . . . sometimes.  Yet life and deeds equals endurance -- a stiffening of the soul, a tear-stained face lifed up in calm, a new resolution creeping into the eye to prove worthy of the responsibility.  It is here I see you saying, "By God's grace I will fight and fall if needed, by God's grace I will contend."  You have a heroic soul and you are doing a heroic work needed not just for Clinton, but as an example for others.  You have the heroism of endurance which is God's answers through life, by deeds.
I pray each day for you and your family -- it is the best I can do dear lady.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: January 27, 2010, 03:11:16 PM »

They think it may be missing man Paul Morgan...missing 8/21/09

and the search continues.......

I hope for the sake of his family that this brings some answers and peace. 

Remains are those of man missing since August By Associated Press

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 1:26 PM

Skeletal remains found in El Dorado, Ark., have been identified as those of a man missing since August, police said.

Police Capt. David Smith said dental records were used to identify the remains as those of 38-year-old Paul Morgan of El Dorado.

A man and his grandson found bones in a wooded area on Jan. 12. Police Chief Ricky Roberts said police found more remains while searching the area.

The remains were discovered in an area where Morgan's truck was found after he was reported missing last August.

Smith said evidence collected at the scene does not indicate that foul play was involved in Morgan's death.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: January 27, 2010, 03:18:00 PM »

Carolyn, your precious son Clinton is one of many for whom I pray each day.  There are times when I ask God why . . . there are times when I ask God to end the tears and pain . . . there are times when I ask God to end the weariness and the feelings of desolation . . . yes, I do ask God why.
What I have learned is God never explains Himself in the way I seek answers.  He explains Himself through life, by deeds.  Does it seem like unfeeling answers . . . sometimes.  Yet life and deeds equals endurance -- a stiffening of the soul, a tear-stained face lifed up in calm, a new resolution creeping into the eye to prove worthy of the responsibility.  It is here I see you saying, "By God's grace I will fight and fall if needed, by God's grace I will contend."  You have a heroic soul and you are doing a heroic work needed not just for Clinton, but as an example for others.  You have the heroism of endurance which is God's answers through life, by deeds.
I pray each day for you and your family -- it is the best I can do dear lady.

Thank you Sister!  Your words are so kind...I hope and pray that our situation is helping or will help others in the future!  I believe that some good always comes from bad!  At least I hope it does. 

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: February 13, 2010, 04:36:45 AM »

Hi Carolyn!

I have been praying for you, Clinton, and your Grandson.  Have you seen the baby recently?  Did he move near you?  I have been thinking of you often and have asked God to lighten your load.  I know the holidays were tough.  I was holding your hand in spirit as always.  We are here.

Love,
Bearly

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: February 15, 2010, 01:47:26 PM »

Hi Carolyn!

I have been praying for you, Clinton, and your Grandson.  Have you seen the baby recently?  Did he move near you?  I have been thinking of you often and have asked God to lighten your load.  I know the holidays were tough.  I was holding your hand in spirit as always.  We are here.

Love,
Bearly

Thanks Bearlyhere!  I appreciate the hand holding.  I did get to see Austin yesterday and I think we have him tonight also. He is living back in our hometown.

Blessings
Carolyn

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: February 15, 2010, 10:31:06 PM »

Hi Carolyn!

Love,
Bearly

Thanks Bearlyhere!  I appreciate the hand holding.  I did get to see Austin yesterday and I think we have him tonight also. He is living back in our hometown.

Blessings
Carolyn

That is so wonderful!  Does he remind you of your son?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: February 16, 2010, 01:51:23 PM »

Hi Carolyn!

Love,
Bearly

Blessings
Carolyn

He does remind me of Clinton!  He looks like him, he talks like him.  Sometimes I forget that he is not Clinton.  I suppose that is not fair.

Carolyn

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: February 16, 2010, 05:38:45 PM »

Hi Carolyn!

Love,
Bearly

Blessings
Carolyn

He does remind me of Clinton!  He looks like him, he talks like him.  Sometimes I forget that he is not Clinton.  I suppose that is not fair.

Carolyn

Carolyn, just as your beloved son Clinton is a part of you and you're a part of him, so it is that Austin is a part of Clinton and a part of you. And that's beautiful.    an angelic monkey

Part of Me, Part of You
By Glen Frey
I felt it when the sun came up this morning
I knew I could not wait another day
Darling, there is something I must tell you
A distant voice is calling me away

Until we find a bridge across forever
Until this grand illusion brings us home
You and I will always be together
From this day on you`ll never walk alone

You`re a part of me, I`m a part of you
Wherever we may travel
Whatever we go through
Whatever time may take away
It cannot change the way we feel today
So hold me close and say you feel it too
You`re a part of me, and I`m a part of you

I can hear it when I stand beside the river
I can see it when I look up in the sky
I can feel it when I hear that lonesome highway
So many miles to go before I die

We can never know about tomorrow
Still we have to choose which way to go
You and I are standing at the crossroads
Darling, there is one thing you should know....

Wherever we may travel
Whatever we go through
You`re part of me, and I`m a part of you

I look at you your whole life stands before you
I look at me and I`m running out of time
Time has brought us here to share these moments
To look for something we may never find

Wherever we may travel
Whatever we go through

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1228 on: February 16, 2010, 05:44:22 PM »

Muffy!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: February 17, 2010, 12:28:52 PM »

Hi Carolyn!

Love,
Bearly

Blessings
Carolyn

Carolyn

Carolyn, just as your beloved son Clinton is a part of you and you're a part of him, so it is that Austin is a part of Clinton and a part of you. And that's beautiful.    an angelic monkey

Part of Me, Part of You
By Glen Frey
I felt it when the sun came up this morning
I knew I could not wait another day
Darling, there is something I must tell you
A distant voice is calling me away

Wherever we may travel
Whatever we go through

I can hear it when I stand beside the river
I can see it when I look up in the sky
I can feel it when I hear that lonesome highway
So many miles to go before I die

We can never know about tomorrow
Still we have to choose which way to go
You and I are standing at the crossroads
Darling, there is one thing you should know....

Wherever we may travel
Whatever we go through
You`re part of me, and I`m a part of you

I look at you your whole life stands before you
I look at me and I`m running out of time
Time has brought us here to share these moments
To look for something we may never find

Wherever we may travel
Whatever we go through

Thank you Muffy!  This wonderful!  Blessings
Carolyn

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1230 on: February 23, 2010, 06:40:43 PM »

Thank you Carolyn...I know this waiting is unbearable.

Here is the report on the above remains....does not sound anything like Clinton to me.Human remains found near Ruston

Associated Press - September 25, 2008 5:14 AM ET

RUSTON, La. (AP) - A team of forensic anthropologists and Lincoln Parish sheriff's deputies are investigating human remains found in the woods west of Ruston.
The remains, discovered on Monday, had been at the site for several weeks to several months and belonged to a white male ranging in age from 40 to 60 years old.
Mary Manhein, whose Louisiana State University Forensic Anthropology and Computer Enhancement Services assisted in the recovery on Wednesday, expects to have a more detailed profile in the coming weeks. She says progress in the case depends on finding a match with a missing person.

Stephen Williams, a sheriff's spokesman, says they've issued a nationwide notice seeking information on any missing person meeting the profile and encouraged anyone with information about likely missing persons to contact the sheriff's office.

Just so you know for sure and no longer have to wonder about this......

The man was ID'd this week. 50-year-old  Efren Manuel Garcia Jr. of Ruston, LA.
 http://rustonleader.com/news.php?id=6361

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: February 24, 2010, 04:20:58 PM »

Thank you Carolyn...I know this waiting is unbearable.

Here is the report on the above remains....does not sound anything like Clinton to me.Human remains found near Ruston

Associated Press - September 25, 2008 5:14 AM ET

RUSTON, La. (AP) - A team of forensic anthropologists and Lincoln Parish sheriff's deputies are investigating human remains found in the woods west of Ruston.
The remains, discovered on Monday, had been at the site for several weeks to several months and belonged to a white male ranging in age from 40 to 60 years old.
Mary Manhein, whose Louisiana State University Forensic Anthropology and Computer Enhancement Services assisted in the recovery on Wednesday, expects to have a more detailed profile in the coming weeks. She says progress in the case depends on finding a match with a missing person.

Stephen Williams, a sheriff's spokesman, says they've issued a nationwide notice seeking information on any missing person meeting the profile and encouraged anyone with information about likely missing persons to contact the sheriff's office.

Just so you know for sure and no longer have to wonder about this......

The man was ID'd this week. 50-year-old  Efren Manuel Garcia Jr. of Ruston, LA.
 http://rustonleader.com/news.php?id=6361

Thank you for the update.  I appreciate it.

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: March 26, 2010, 12:20:34 PM »

DNA Laws May Help Paternity Case
Local News by Adam Uhernik last edited on Thursday, March 25, 2010

More News
Related Materials
Links
Governor Mike Rounds

After a Spearfish South Dakota man went missing in 2006 from Louisiana, police suspected foul play, and currently he is still missing.

His family then realized he had a child born a month and a half later.

But because of current DNA laws, his family is having trouble claiming paternity.

Carolyn Johnson says her son, Clinton, disappeared three and a half years ago.

She wants to identify her son Clinton legally as Austin’s father.

But in order to do that, she needs access to a DNA sample.

There is one on record, but Johnson says the current law will only allow DNA to identify purposes of remains.

So she says the laws are a bit out of date.

“We attempted to get the only known sample and have gone to court many times in order to accomplish that, but unfortunately in South Dakota it's a class five felony for them to release that DNA to us for the purpose of paternity," says Johnson.

Senate Bill 132 just signed by Governor Rounds earlier this month will change all of that though.

It will allow DNA to be released or used to establish paternity.

South Dakota is the first state in the nation to pass legislation.

Missing persons organizations are working to adopt the same wording for a change across the country.

Johnson says she has a court date in July when the law goes into effect.

Contact Us About This Story
Name*

Email**

Subject*

Message*

http://www.newscenter1.tv/stories/4748.aspx

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: March 26, 2010, 02:58:07 PM »

Carolyn, this is ground breaking!  Three cheers for Governor Rounds    Thank you for letting us know about this.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: March 28, 2010, 11:05:02 AM »

Carolyn, this is ground breaking!  Three cheers for Governor Rounds    Thank you for letting us know about this.   

I agree Muffy!  This is ground breaking.  My lawyers and politicians stepped up on this one!   

Blessings
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: April 02, 2010, 03:27:49 PM »

There is some misinformation here but at least it is in the media again. 

Blessings
Carolyn

Missing man’s mom wants law change       
Written by Jim Potts     
Thursday, 01 April 2010 
Carolyn Johnson, mother of missing Princeton man Clinton Nelson, wants to change Louisiana DNA laws.

Johnson wants to see a change similar to the one she had passed in her home state of South Dakota that will benefit families of missing persons similar to her own.

Nelson disappeared Sept. 1, 2007. According to official reports, witnesses last saw Nelson walking away from a friend’s house on Ward Lane near Haughton. Johnson describes Nelson as six feet one inches tall, with blonde hair and wears glasses. Johnson continues to offer a $25,000 reward for anyone who may know the whereabouts of Nelson.

“Since [Clinton] has gone missing I realized how many people are missing in Louisiana and what an insane problem it seems to be. I know that there are other families [in Louisiana] facing a similar situation,” said Johnson.

One month after Nelson’s disappearance in 2007, his girlfriend, Shannon Clark, gave birth to their son Austin. Four years from now, soon after Austin reaches second grade, Johnson and Clark will have to declare Nelson legally dead — barring the discovery of a living Nelson. In order for Austin to receive any of Nelson’s social security benefits, Clark and Johnson had to confirm Nelson as Austin’s biological father.

In South Dakota, as with many other states, authorities can only use the DNA of a missing person to identify the person’s remains. In South Dakota, as with many other states, use of a missing person’s DNA outside of identifying the person’s remains is a felony. Johnson had to pass a bill repealing that law.

“In high school we all learn how a bill becomes a law, but we really don’t learn what that entails, said Johnson. “For me it was waiting, thinking we jumped this hurdle, will we get through the next one?”

With the help of South Dakota Sen. Tom Nelson and Rep. Fred Romkema, Johnson passed a bill in to allow paternity tests on missing persons. Now with the help of other missing persons organizations such as Project Jason, based out of Nebraska, Johnson wants to focus on repealing a similar law in Louisiana

“Part of it is we want to raise more awareness for our son and part of it is we want to use our tragedy to help someone else,” said Johnson.

As a SD resident, Johnson cannot decide on government policy in Louisiana. Johnson encourages Louisiana residents to get involved with the fight to repeal the testing law in Louisiana.

“I am hoping that there will be others that are residents in Louisiana to take on this challenge,” said Johnson. “Most of the time you don’t have lawyers involved in fighting something like this in the House. Usually, you just need someone that will be willing to sponsor the bill and work it all the way through the process.”

Austin currently lives with his mother in South Dakota and spends nights with Johnson when his mother has to work.
“My son used to have this habit when he was really proud of something he would get this big smile on his face like a Cheshire cat. I can just picture my son watching his son and having that grin on his face,” said Johnson.

She went on to say that Nelson’s disappearance has been “three years of hell,” but her grandson gives her the willingness to keep fighting.

“I know my son wants us to take care of his child and for his son to know who he really was. I am doing everything in my power to make sure that happens.”

For information regarding Nelson or to assist in the fight to repeal DNA release laws in Louisiana or elsewhere contact Carolyn Johnson at (605) 645-6089 or e-mail her at find-clinton@hotmail.com.This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

http://www.nwlanews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19149&Itemid=1

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: May 23, 2010, 10:37:17 PM »

Carolyn - thinking of you still   an angelic monkey 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: May 24, 2010, 02:20:33 PM »

Thanks Leroy!  I appreciate it.  There is a lead that LE is following - I don't know if it will amount to anything or not.  There is also a new Detective on Clinton's case.  Hopefully a new set of eyes going through everything is a good thing.

Thanks
Carolyn Johnson

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: May 24, 2010, 03:24:54 PM »

Thanks Leroy!  I appreciate it.  There is a lead that LE is following - I don't know if it will amount to anything or not.  There is also a new Detective on Clinton's case.  Hopefully a new set of eyes going through everything is a good thing.

Thanks
Carolyn Johnson

I watch Clinton's thread for any new developments.  I remain hopeful you will find the answers you need Carolyn.  And I think a new set of eyes going through everything is a good thing too.  There just might be one detail overlooked, or perhaps the new Detective on the case may be able to find a common link or pick up a thread and follow it to find the answers.  I think of you and Clinton often.   an angelic monkey

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: May 26, 2010, 09:22:48 AM »

Thanks
Carolyn Johnson

I watch Clinton's thread for any new developments.  I remain hopeful you will find the answers you need Carolyn.  And I think a new set of eyes going through everything is a good thing too.  There just might be one detail overlooked, or perhaps the new Detective on the case may be able to find a common link or pick up a thread and follow it to find the answers.  I think of you and Clinton often.   an angelic monkey

Thank you Muffy! I appreciate you!

Blessings
Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.