April 27, 2024, 01:00:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922725 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2007, 04:18:05 PM »

Hi Carolyn...Mrs Red edited a couple of your posts this morning. Wanted to make sure that you saw them. Wink

And yes what is LBTH..google didn't help

I saw and responded.....I should have known better than to post me email address...I just did not thing about it.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention. 

LBTH = Let's Bring Them Home

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2007, 04:20:31 PM »

Hi Carolyn...I think? what MrsRed was saying is that if I want to contact you (or any other Monkey), I would ask Klaas for your email and then she would make sure with you that it is Ok for her to give it to me.  Does that make sense?
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2007, 05:18:39 PM »

Hi Carolyn...I think? what MrsRed was saying is that if I want to contact you (or any other Monkey), I would ask Klaas for your email and then she would make sure with you that it is Ok for her to give it to me.  Does that make sense?

This totally makes sense.  Thanks Again.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2007, 05:29:55 PM »

Hi Carolyn,
Is this the way, that Clinton probably when he had probably to taken, to this home, that night?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2007, 05:44:46 PM »

Hi Carolyn,
Is this the way, that Clinton probably when he had probably to taken, to this home, that night?

If he was walking home - that is the most likely route....I still question that because of his injuries.  He was healing from broken ribs, stitches in his collar bone, and an injured arm.

There is also a report that he ran west into the woods...no explanation at to why he would have done that.

Thanks
Carolyn

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #145 on: October 02, 2007, 05:50:31 PM »

Ok thank you Carolyn. But that seems not good at all.
This case is really sad, because there is no trace from him.
But this case is interesting for a researching.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: October 02, 2007, 06:30:07 PM »

Thanks NYC_Lover,
Feel free to check with me if you need clarification on anything.  Take Care.

CJ

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: October 02, 2007, 06:40:18 PM »

My opinion is that it is extremely unlikely that Clinton attempted to walk 9-10 miles home at night..He had money in his pocket and something happened at that house or someone picked him up like Jeff/Debbie..Maybee thats what that 10PM phone call was all about..Only takes a second to say meet me out in front of the house..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: October 02, 2007, 07:36:29 PM »

My opinion is that it is extremely unlikely that Clinton attempted to walk 9-10 miles home at night..He had money in his pocket and something happened at that house or someone picked him up like Jeff/Debbie..Maybee thats what that 10PM phone call was all about..Only takes a second to say meet me out in front of the house..

I agree...I have wondered the same thing.  The problem is, I don't think Jeff would have been able to do something to Clinton and cover it up.  He may a good lier but I don't think he could intentionally hurt someone.  He is too passive.  Someone else that he knows maybe....I do think he would try to cover it up though!  They say blood is thicker than water but not always!  However we are still back to the original problem...no one has been able to place Clinton anywhere outside of that house....the only person that says he left is Larry and Larry's story about how and when he left has changed a couple of times.  There also seems to be a discrepancy about if Clinton had money or not.  Larry told me that Clinton had a couple hundred dollars...he told the police that he was out of money.  One more lie added to the rest....

I just keep coming up with more questions and absolutely no answers!

Thanks
CJ

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2007, 10:13:42 PM »

I agree...I have wondered the same thing.  The problem is, I don't think Jeff would have been able to do something to Clinton and cover it up.  He may a good lier but I don't think he could intentionally hurt someone.  He is too passive.  Someone else that he knows maybe....I do think he would try to cover it up though!  They say blood is thicker than water but not always!  However we are still back to the original problem...no one has been able to place Clinton anywhere outside of that house....the only person that says he left is Larry and Larry's story about how and when he left has changed a couple of times.  There also seems to be a discrepancy about if Clinton had money or not.  Larry told me that Clinton had a couple hundred dollars...he told the police that he was out of money.  One more lie added to the rest....

Thanks
CJ

Sorry to babble but I had to lay out what makes sense to me. Scenario one makes the most sense as it gives everyone reason to lie about what happened to Clinton. I can't help but wonder how close Debbie and Larry are or what mutual acquaintance they may have that was with Clinton that night?

I think it's more than likely Clinton did have a few hundred in his pocket..He had no expenses and was saving up for a place and a car..He even had a nice paycheck he didn't cash..Your right Larry again lied to the police!! I know I do not know everything but I really believe this was a poor Investigation conducted by the police..I could list a dozen reasons why I think so. However it is a small town and they have had what 2 disappearances in 10 years? I know the other person was about the same age as Clinton and it makes me wonder if he knew Larry as well or someone else that is involved in Clinton's disappearance? Is Larry a thug? Is he capable of hurting someone? His Father firing Clinton on the spot from the welding shop gives me a clue as to what type of family this may be.

You had stated that Clinton and his dad had arguments the previous day or so and I would bet it was about Debbie..What else could it have been? Sounds like Jeff and Clinton were getting along great with the exception of his wife. After all,the argument is why he was staying at Larry's correct? Debbie is the one who threatened Clinton and in her tweaked out brain Clinton was taking her husband away..Remember,Clinton had a $2,000 check and was now able to put a downpayment on a Apartment as Clinton and his Father had already looked at places. Sounds like it was in the works and was gonna happen in a very short time. I agree that Jeff is most likely covering for someone and IMO that person is Debbie..She is the only one that has a motive and the only one Jeff would lie for. Cant imagine him covering for anyone else unless he is much closer to Larry than we thought or they have major dirt on him,bribed him or threatened him..For them never to question Debbie is just ridiculous!! I don't care where Clinton was seen last because he wasn't found there and he is still missing!!

Clinton wasn't there long enough to have bonded with anyone other than his Father..It's a small town and they would most likely cover for each other especially Larry,His GF and Friends at the party..I see Larry's lies coming out but I still know little about him..At this time I only see two motives why anyone would want to hurt Clinton whether by accident or on purpose..

1.Clinton told you in his own words..She is Crazy and she threatened me..It's possible she became extremely jealous of Clinton for many reasons but it is a fact that Clinton and Jeff were planning to move out together. She became paranoid she was losing her husband and she either personally picked up Clinton,had a friend do it or she asked one of her friends at the party to instill some fear into him so he stayed away from Jeff. If she is a meth addict especially long term I most definitely see any of these things being very possible..Her hate,jealousy and paranoia of Clinton might have drove her to do something and for her never to be even questioned by the police is unacceptable. Why isn't it possible she knew a thug at the party and bribed him with some drugs to tell Clinton to get the hell out of Princeton LA? Why isn't it possible she is the one who picked up Clinton in front of Jeff's house? 10pm call to Clinton's phone was only a few seconds..But was it Jeff telling him to go out front as Debbie or someone else would pick him up? If Jeff's phone call was cut off after a few seconds..Why didn't he call back?? Did he really try to file a missing persons report?? WHo really said that they would not take a missing person's report as  he would turn up and that because he was 21 he had the right to disappear if he wanted to? Why would Jeff cash his paychecks and spend his sons money and then say he thinks Clinton ran away and started a new life? Jeff,Debbie and Larry all need to be interrogated by the Police again!! People that are innocent do not lie to the Police and refuse refuse LDT'S.

My instincts tell me that Larry and Debbie should be the two main suspects. I think it's very possible Debbie asked a Friend,Thug or Relative at the Party to have a talk with Clinton and something went wrong. That or she picked up Clinton herself or had a friend do it. That would explain why both parties are lying and that would explain why Jeff is covering for someone. Clinton was already injured and its possible that something accidental happened when roughing him up and scaring him. It's possible that neither Jeff or Larry are responsible for Clintons disappearance but both helped cover things up afterwards and that is there involvement. Jeff is protecting his wife and covering up and Larry is protecting a friend or himself and covering up. Makes me wonder if there was any contact between Debbie and Larry from Sept 1st-3rd??

2.I think it's a fact that Clinton was a pretty harmless person,generous and would be easy prey for Larry or someone at that house who needed some cash. Yes he would gladly loan anyone money if they needed it but what if he already did that and they never paid him back? Maybee someone at the party said no don't give that person money you will never get it back!! If they knew this 160lb Kid had 200 bucks it's possible they would be desperate enough to make him give them the money. Also possible that Clinton went in with someone to buy drugs and they ripped him off..Clinton became upset and something bad happened. This scenario though does not explain the Lies by Clinton's Dad and why he would cover for some unknown person at the party or Larry. Unless they threatened him,Bribed him or had major dirt on him. For Larry to change his story and Lie so many times leaves me to believe he is covering for someone or himself. Either these two parties are very close,both involved somehow or they are covering for a mutual friend..IMO

« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 10:29:34 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2007, 11:03:24 PM »

Hi Carolyn  --  sorry I have not been involved in Cllinton's case Embarassed but will try to read back and get up to speed.

If what I'm getting ready to post is old and has already been covered ..I am sorry

I think the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (Road side Bill Boards)
http://tinyurl.com/2cahz6  has a program where they will put up a signs for free for missing persons.   I think I read that in one of CTV threads  for Namoi Arnette  http://tinyurl.com/2e6hm4

champaign@adamsoutdoor.com

Also ... could you tell me/us which News Outlets are  close (within 50-60 miles)

Louisiana Television Broadcasting Stations http://www.shgresources.com/la/tv/
Louisiana, Louisiana] Newspapers:Web Sites  http://www.shgresources.com/la/newspapers/
Louisiana Web Radio http://www.shgresources.com/la/radio/

I do not know what is involved but could you put some thing on this site for LA  missing persons http://tinyurl.com/3c9auy  Most are younger but one is 29. 

Do you have anything posted on other internet boards?  If so can you share where with us / me.

Just Wondering & Wishing you the best.

OldF

« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 06:34:53 PM by Observer » Logged

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2007, 12:27:43 AM »

Thanks NYC_Lover,
Feel free to check with me if you need clarification on anything.  Take Care.

CJ

You are welcome, Carolyn.
When there is anything what I can do for u.
There been sure clarifications, and when u want I can try to help u and bring them to u.
When u want, ask my email on Klaasend.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2007, 12:30:35 AM »

Hi Carolyn --  sorry I have not been involved in Clinton's case Embarassed but will try to read back and get up to speed.

If what I'm getting ready to post is old and has already been covered ..I am sorry

I think the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (Road side Bill Boards)
http://tinyurl.com/2cahz6  has a program where they will put up a signs for free for missing persons.   I think I read that in one of CTV threads  for Namoi Arnette  http://tinyurl.com/2e6hm4

Also ... could you tell me/us which News Outlets are  close (within 50-60 miles)

Louisiana Television Broadcasting Stations http://www.shgresources.com/la/tv/
Louisiana, Louisiana] Newspapers:Web Sites  http://www.shgresources.com/la/newspapers/
Louisiana Web Radio http://www.shgresources.com/la/radio/

I do not know what is involved but could you put some thing on this site for LA  missing persons http://tinyurl.com/3c9auy  Most are younger but one is 29. 

Do you have anything posted on other internet boards?  If so can you share where with us / me.

Just Wondering & Wishing you the best.

OldF

Old Fart....
KTBS, Shreveport Times, KSLA are the closest that I know of and I check several times a day.  As far as the billboards....we have been trying to get one up...Lamar Advertising originally said they would put one up but, changed thier mind in the end....I am assuming because there may be a drug connection...I could use any help here that you can provide.

Thanks for your help.

CJ

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2007, 12:39:22 AM »

Thanks
CJ

Sorry to babble but I had to lay out what makes sense to me. Scenario one makes the most sense as it gives everyone reason to lie about what happened to Clinton. I can't help but wonder how close Debbie and Larry are or what mutual acquaintance they may have that was with Clinton that night?

I think it's more than likely Clinton did have a few hundred in his pocket..He had no expenses and was saving up for a place and a car..He even had a nice paycheck he didn't cash..Your right Larry again lied to the police!! I know I do not know everything but I really believe this was a poor Investigation conducted by the police..I could list a dozen reasons why I think so. However it is a small town and they have had what 2 disappearances in 10 years? I know the other person was about the same age as Clinton and it makes me wonder if he knew Larry as well or someone else that is involved in Clinton's disappearance? Is Larry a thug? Is he capable of hurting someone? His Father firing Clinton on the spot from the welding shop gives me a clue as to what type of family this may be.

You had stated that Clinton and his dad had arguments the previous day or so and I would bet it was about Debbie..What else could it have been? Sounds like Jeff and Clinton were getting along great with the exception of his wife. After all,the argument is why he was staying at Larry's correct? Debbie is the one who threatened Clinton and in her tweaked out brain Clinton was taking her husband away..Remember,Clinton had a $2,000 check and was now able to put a downpayment on a Apartment as Clinton and his Father had already looked at places. Sounds like it was in the works and was gonna happen in a very short time. I agree that Jeff is most likely covering for someone and IMO that person is Debbie..She is the only one that has a motive and the only one Jeff would lie for. Cant imagine him covering for anyone else unless he is much closer to Larry than we thought or they have major dirt on him,bribed him or threatened him..For them never to question Debbie is just ridiculous!! I don't care where Clinton was seen last because he wasn't found there and he is still missing!!

Clinton wasn't there long enough to have bonded with anyone other than his Father..It's a small town and they would most likely cover for each other especially Larry,His GF and Friends at the party..I see Larry's lies coming out but I still know little about him..At this time I only see two motives why anyone would want to hurt Clinton whether by accident or on purpose..

1.Clinton told you in his own words..She is Crazy and she threatened me..It's possible she became extremely jealous of Clinton for many reasons but it is a fact that Clinton and Jeff were planning to move out together. She became paranoid she was losing her husband and she either personally picked up Clinton,had a friend do it or she asked one of her friends at the party to instill some fear into him so he stayed away from Jeff. If she is a meth addict especially long term I most definitely see any of these things being very possible..Her hate,jealousy and paranoia of Clinton might have drove her to do something and for her never to be even questioned by the police is unacceptable. Why isn't it possible she knew a thug at the party and bribed him with some drugs to tell Clinton to get the hell out of Princeton LA? Why isn't it possible she is the one who picked up Clinton in front of Jeff's house? 10pm call to Clinton's phone was only a few seconds..But was it Jeff telling him to go out front as Debbie or someone else would pick him up? If Jeff's phone call was cut off after a few seconds..Why didn't he call back?? Did he really try to file a missing persons report?? WHo really said that they would not take a missing person's report as  he would turn up and that because he was 21 he had the right to disappear if he wanted to? Why would Jeff cash his paychecks and spend his sons money and then say he thinks Clinton ran away and started a new life? Jeff,Debbie and Larry all need to be interrogated by the Police again!! People that are innocent do not lie to the Police and refuse refuse LDT'S.

My instincts tell me that Larry and Debbie should be the two main suspects. I think it's very possible Debbie asked a Friend,Thug or Relative at the Party to have a talk with Clinton and something went wrong. That or she picked up Clinton herself or had a friend do it. That would explain why both parties are lying and that would explain why Jeff is covering for someone. Clinton was already injured and its possible that something accidental happened when roughing him up and scaring him. It's possible that neither Jeff or Larry are responsible for Clintons disappearance but both helped cover things up afterwards and that is there involvement. Jeff is protecting his wife and covering up and Larry is protecting a friend or himself and covering up. Makes me wonder if there was any contact between Debbie and Larry from Sept 1st-3rd??

2.I think it's a fact that Clinton was a pretty harmless person,generous and would be easy prey for Larry or someone at that house who needed some cash. Yes he would gladly loan anyone money if they needed it but what if he already did that and they never paid him back? Maybee someone at the party said no don't give that person money you will never get it back!! If they knew this 160lb Kid had 200 bucks it's possible they would be desperate enough to make him give them the money. Also possible that Clinton went in with someone to buy drugs and they ripped him off..Clinton became upset and something bad happened. This scenario though does not explain the Lies by Clinton's Dad and why he would cover for some unknown person at the party or Larry. Unless they threatened him,Bribed him or had major dirt on him. For Larry to change his story and Lie so many times leaves me to believe he is covering for someone or himself. Either these two parties are very close,both involved somehow or they are covering for a mutual friend..IMO

*******....do you read my mind or what? 

I agree with both scenario's as both are what I have come up with.  However according to the police....they can't place Clinton anywhere but the police and until they can everything outside of that house is "speculation".  This is there word not mine....I don't know how or where to go to find out what happened from the time that Larry claims Clinton left his house.  The only thing I can come up with is the cell phone records....which are gone.  The original detective on the case said he did not get the tower record because he knew where Clinton was...however....he can't tell me where he is?   Now it is too late...the records are only kept for 30 days.  Clinton disappeared on September 1st....I questioned the detective in October/November of 2006.  By the time I found out it was too late to get the records....it was too late......what know?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2007, 12:41:50 AM »

*******...sorry.....

The last sentence should have been

What now?   Spelling error.....my bad!

Thanks
CJ

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2007, 02:04:50 AM »

Carolyn - I feel for you, and for what you have been going through trying to find your son. I'm trying to get caught up also, on the facts of his case, but it does sound like ******* has some good theories.
Am I getting this right? Are the police not really pursuing Clinton's case? Would it be possible to get your own investigator?

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2007, 09:42:02 AM »

Carolyn - I feel for you, and for what you have been going through trying to find your son. I'm trying to get caught up also, on the facts of his case, but it does sound like ******* has some good theories.
Am I getting this right? Are the police not really pursuing Clinton's case? Would it be possible to get your own investigator?

PDH3

I think that is something that is in the works. Money being an issue, of course.  Law enforcement is still working the case...however we don't know much more today than we did the day he disappeared.  It is very frustrating and upsetting.

CJ

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2007, 09:42:31 AM »

For Immediate Release
Let's Bring Them Home
479-966-0471

The family of Clinton Nelson watched the one year anniversary of his disappearance come and go.  And yet Clinton Devon Nelson, last seen on Friday, September 1, 2006, remains missing.

It was reported that Nelson was last seen at approximately 8:30pm leaving a friend's house in the vicinity of Ward Lane and Highway 80 in Princeton, Louisiana.

Despite the mystery surrounding Nelson's disappearance, his family remains hopeful that Clinton will be found.  In their quest for answers, Nelson's family has partnered with the national non-profit missing persons advocacy group, Let's Bring Them Home.

"We have watched the one year mark come and go," explains LaDonna Meredith, Executive Director of the Foundation, "and despite even the best efforts, Clinton is still missing.  In light of the circumstances, our organization is launching a large reward for Nelson's recovery."

Let's Bring Them Home is offering a $75,000 reward for the recovery of Clinton Nelson and the arrest and conviction of those responsible for his disappearance.

The group is also offering a separate $5,000 reward for any new information that leads to the recovery of Clinton Nelson or any of his personal belongings known to have been his person on September 1, 2006.

"We know that someone, somewhere knows exactly what happened to Clinton.  And we know that money talks.  So in essence, we have given anyone with information on Clinton's disappearance 75,000 reasons to come forward.  We need to find Clinton."

The reward(s) are good from October 1st, 2007 through January 1, 2008. 

"Once the reward expires," explains Meredith, "it will never be raised again.  If someone has information, now is the best time to come forward."

If you have information regarding Clinton Devon Nelson, please call 1-866-479-5284 or visit www.letsbringthemhome.org.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2007, 09:59:14 AM »

WOW  Carolyn...great news ...  I really,really hope this does it for you
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2007, 10:48:07 AM »

WOW  Carolyn...great news ...  I really,really hope this does it for you

Thanks MumInOhio

I hope so too!  This is what I am sending to the national media outlets....maybe someone will pay attention.  If anyone else wants to send it also that is fine!  Have a good day!

CJ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.