April 25, 2024, 05:05:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922567 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: November 11, 2014, 02:29:49 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z8oV8lfuLE

I thought I would share this video of Clinton.  It was developed shortly after Clinton disappeared.  The reward amount is no longer available but maybe somebody some where will see it and have answers.

Thank you for sharing the video of your precious son, Carolyn.  I hope you will get the answers you need soon.  It's been so long...   

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: November 11, 2014, 03:20:40 PM »

I thought I would share this video of Clinton.  It was developed shortly after Clinton disappeared.  The reward amount is no longer available but maybe somebody some where will see it and have answers.

There are answers . . . but the key to unlocking them is the most difficult part.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: November 12, 2014, 04:33:42 PM »

Thank you Nut44x4! You are always so nice!  I appreciate you!

Yes, I saw that on facebook. Thinking of you now, as always.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: November 12, 2014, 04:36:00 PM »

Thank you Muffy!  I don't know if it is silly or not but maybe someone somewhere will see a post about Clinton and come forward with the truth.

Thank you for sharing the video of your precious son, Carolyn.  I hope you will get the answers you need soon.  It's been so long...   

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: November 12, 2014, 04:36:30 PM »

That is very true Sister!

There are answers . . . but the key to unlocking them is the most difficult part.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: November 14, 2014, 11:20:37 AM »

Thank you for sharing that, he is a handsome man.  He is also very tall.  I remember a friend of mine who is very big telling me that when people he did not know got drunk in a bar, they want to start a fight with him because he was the biggest guy in the place.  The reason, some guys develop "beer muscles" when they are messed up.  Maybe that happened, someone had too much and saw the biggest/tallest guy in the place and started with him.

Prayers for Clinton.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: November 16, 2014, 10:41:02 PM »

Carolyn,

IS THIS THE HOUSE THAT CLINTON WAS LAST SEEN AT?

Lets go back to the beginning.

Question: Where was Clinton's phone?

Question: You stated that several phone calls came in to Clinton's phone for 2 days
after his disappearance. How do you know this?

Question: Did anyone at that party say they saw Clinton leave?

Question: If Clinton was last seen at 8 pm. A phone call from Dad (Jeff)  came in at 10 pm how do we know this?

Question:
LARRY GILLESPIE       
GILLESPIE
848 WARD LN
Princeton,LA

Larry still live at 848 Gillespie, Ward LN?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: November 17, 2014, 12:34:25 PM »

Yes this is the last place Clinton was known to be.  According to Larry and Candi - Clinton was outside smoking sometime between 8:30 and 10pm.  He suddenly took off running (I have heard he ran east and I have heard he ran west). No one knew why he was running.  Clinton's bio dad (Jeff) tried to call him at 10:05 and is the last known conversation with Clinton.  Clinton told him law enforcement was after him and the phone went dead.  Clinton had his cell phone and it has not been found (at least not that I know of). Clinton's cell phone records were pulled but the tower records were not.  After the call from Jeff, there are no known contacts.  It went to voicemail.  Does that answer your questions?

Carolyn,

Question: You stated that several phone calls came in to Clinton's phone for 2 days

Question: If Clinton was last seen at 8 pm. A phone call from Dad (Jeff)  came in at 10 pm how do we know this?

Question:
LARRY GILLESPIE       
GILLESPIE
848 WARD LN
Princeton,LA

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: November 17, 2014, 03:46:23 PM »

Bearlyhere,
Clinton is/was very tall.  He was thin but fit, he was a roughneck on an oil rig. At the time of his disappearance, he had three fractured ribs, stitches in his collar bone, and his arm was in a sling.  He had a large sum of money, earlier in the night and it sounds like he was bragging about the kind of money he was making.  He grew up in a small town and I did not teach him to be wary of others.  There have been a number of stories that he was beaten for the money he had.  As far as we know there was about $600 left after.  He also had another paycheck sitting at his dads house.

Thank you for sharing that, he is a handsome man.  He is also very tall.  I remember a friend of mine who is very big telling me that when people he did not know got drunk in a bar, they want to start a fight with him because he was the biggest guy in the place.  The reason, some guys develop "beer muscles" when they are messed up.  Maybe that happened, someone had too much and saw the biggest/tallest guy in the place and started with him.

Prayers for Clinton.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: November 17, 2014, 10:53:03 PM »

Yes this is the last place Clinton was known to be.  According to Larry and Candi - Clinton was outside smoking sometime between 8:30 and 10pm.  He suddenly took off running (I have heard he ran east and I have heard he ran west). No one knew why he was running.  Clinton's bio dad (Jeff) tried to call him at 10:05 and is the last known conversation with Clinton.  Clinton told him law enforcement was after him and the phone went dead.  Clinton had his cell phone and it has not been found (at least not that I know of). Clinton's cell phone records were pulled but the tower records were not.  After the call from Jeff, there are no known contacts.  It went to voicemail.  Does that answer your questions?

Carolyn,

Question:
LARRY GILLESPIE       
GILLESPIE
848 WARD LN
Princeton,LA

Thank you Carolyn,

Question: How did Clinton get to work in Tyler, Texas?

Question: Can you obtain copies of the police report now? You need to be able to read the statements from the people at that party.

I just want to verify your statements, Clinton was living at this guy Larry's house
when they had the party and then disappeared, is that correct.
Dad (Jeff)'s wife did not like Clinton and did not want him to live with them?

Jeff makes a phone call to Clinton at 10:05 the night of his disappearance?
There were other people at the party, does anyone else at that party verify that
Clinton was at the party until ????? what time?

Question: Does Larry still live at this house?

I'm still reading through from the beginning, but wanted to ask questions as I put the pieces together.

I know this is difficult for you, but I need to ask. So bear with me.

Forking A, it's been since 2006 and you have no answers. We need answers!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: November 18, 2014, 12:02:07 PM »

LARRY GILLESPIE, 36 YRS OLD

WILLIAM THORTON, 30 YRS OLD

Thorton was additionally arrested on two fugitive warrants

BOTH ARRESTED FOR A METH LAB, POSSESSION OF DRUGS, DRUG PARAPHERNALIA AND POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA

Carolyn,
What do you know about William Thorton?
Do you know if he was there, the night Clinton disappeared?
Do you know if he has been a suspect, because I don't recall his name ever coming up?
Has he ever been investigated, as to where he was the night Clinton disappeared?

Was Clinton on probation? I ask because it was said that Clinton's father called him and Clinton was afraid that police were after him? Why would he fear the police were after him?

It was stated that Clinton had learned he had a heart-condition?
Is that true?

thank you for your patience.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: November 18, 2014, 12:18:29 PM »

If you take the scenic that Clint was scared and ran away from something
he is not going to run along the road, where cars arrive, he'd run into that
forest. From what I have seen of that forest it is very thick with hardly any
paths so it would be very difficult to run through, but not impossible. Texas
EUU searched that area, correct? Is it possible that some areas have not been
searched. I would think that it would have to be behind that house that he was
at, because if you think like a person who is running away, they are not going
to go across the street where they may be seen. If they were possibly doing
drugs in that house, probably, then he would want to be as far away from that
house to not get caught. Has the area been searched thoroughly to your satisfaction?  Remember, other cases where searchers came in and later
a maintenance man found the body. So, I'm just throwing out ideas that
if foul play is ruled out, then the next thing is to rule out the area.

Cadaver & Search dogs yielded no results. That tell us that a body was not on
the property. He left the immediate area. Next thing, how did he leave? On foot
by car. If it was on foot, the search dogs should have been able to pick up his scent. Who would he have gotten a ride with?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: November 18, 2014, 03:33:05 PM »

Question: How did Clinton get to work in Tyler, Texas? Clinton had an uncle that also worked on the rig.  He rode to work with him.

Question: Can you obtain copies of the police report now? You need to be able to read the statements from the people at that party. I have copies of the original police report that Jeff filed.  It is a single form.  The detective that handled Clinton's case did not believe he had been harmed.  When the 2nd detective took over the case a year later, he got a file folder with the initial report and no additional information.  They had to start from scratch a year after.  LE will not release anything other than the report and I do have a copy of the cell records.

I just want to verify your statements, Clinton was living at this guy Larry's house
when they had the party and then disappeared, is that correct. Clinton was at Larry's house for a party.  He lived in Haughton 10 miles away from the party.  He lived on the land his dad and step mom had in a trailer with his step sister Rachel and Her boyfriend.

Dad (Jeff)'s wife did not like Clinton and did not want him to live with them? Debbie was Jeff's wife.  She did not like Clinton.  Therefore Clinton moved out of their trailer and moved in with his step sister and her boyfriend.  Jeff and Clinton had been looking for a place to move to together.  Jeff and Clinton both said Jeff was going to leave Debbie. They are now divorced.

Jeff makes a phone call to Clinton at 10:05 the night of his disappearance?  Yes Jeff made a call at 10:05.  LE says they can't verify that Jeff spoke to Clinton because the call was so short.  Jeff says Clinton answered, said the cops were after him and the phone went dead.

There were other people at the party, does anyone else at that party verify that
Clinton was at the party until ????? what time?  There were a bunch of people in and out of the party.  No one except for Candi and Larry admit to having been there when Clinton left.  It was originally reported to me that he left around 8 or 8:30.  LE believes it was likely closer to 9:30 or 10.

Question: Does Larry still live at this house? Larry still lives in that house as far as I know.  His family owns the majority of the property in that area between Ward lane and the Welding shop.  His parents live around the corner.

I am not worried about answer questions.  Do not worry about upsetting me.

Carolyn,

Question:
LARRY GILLESPIE       
GILLESPIE
848 WARD LN
Princeton,LA

Thank you Carolyn,

Question: How did Clinton get to work in Tyler, Texas?

Question: Can you obtain copies of the police report now? You need to be able to read the statements from the people at that party.

when they had the party and then disappeared, is that correct.
Dad (Jeff)'s wife did not like Clinton and did not want him to live with them?

Jeff makes a phone call to Clinton at 10:05 the night of his disappearance?
Clinton was at the party until ????? what time?

Question: Does Larry still live at this house?

I'm still reading through from the beginning, but wanted to ask questions as I put the pieces together.

I know this is difficult for you, but I need to ask. So bear with me.

Forking A, it's been since 2006 and you have no answers. We need answers!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1513 on: November 18, 2014, 03:41:35 PM »

Glad to see some activity in here. Thank you Kermit and Carolyn Smile

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: November 18, 2014, 03:45:19 PM »

That area has been searched three times.  I believe two of them with TexasEquu Search.  LE went in with dogs about a month after he disappeared.  TEQ came in with Cadaver dogs in October 2006.  There have been leads that indicate that Clinton may not have been disposed of in that area.  This area is impossible to search completely.  Grid searches were attempted.  There are sink holes, quick sand, bodies of water, rough terrain, sticker bushes, swamps, ravines, etc.  Can I say with 100% certainty it is cleared, no.  It is a huge area and we don't know for sure that is where he was.

There were drugs at the party.  The two theories are 1. Clinton over dosed and the people at the party disposed of his body.  There is a law in LA that says if someone dies as a result of overdose the person(s) providing the drugs can be charged with homicide. Larry is the one who told me this.  LE verified it was true.  The 2nd - is that Clinton was harmed by someone most likely for the money he had on him.  It is unknown who Clinton may have been with.  There have been a number of leads that say Billy Joe Thomas, Travis Thomas, and Shane Martin are believed to be involved.  Larry has also been a primary suspect.  LE has offered many "get out of jail free" cards to Larry, Travis, and Billy Joe in exchange for telling where Clinton's remains are.  They chose jail/prison.  LE says this either means they are not involved or they are more involved than just disposing of his body.  LE says they know he is dead and they know it involves foul play. They testified in court when Clinton was declared deceased. Larry has always pointed the finger at Jeff (Clinton's dad).  Jeff has always pointed the finger at Larry.

If you take the scenic that Clint was scared and ran away from something
he is not going to run along the road, where cars arrive, he'd run into that
forest. From what I have seen of that forest it is very thick with hardly any
paths so it would be very difficult to run through, but not impossible. Texas
EUU searched that area, correct? Is it possible that some areas have not been
searched. I would think that it would have to be behind that house that he was
at, because if you think like a person who is running away, they are not going
to go across the street where they may be seen. If they were possibly doing
drugs in that house, probably, then he would want to be as far away from that
house to not get caught. Has the area been searched thoroughly to your satisfaction?  Remember, other cases where searchers came in and later
a maintenance man found the body. So, I'm just throwing out ideas that
if foul play is ruled out, then the next thing is to rule out the area.

Cadaver & Search dogs yielded no results. That tell us that a body was not on
the property. He left the immediate area. Next thing, how did he leave? On foot
by car. If it was on foot, the search dogs should have been able to pick up his scent. Who would he have gotten a ride with?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: November 18, 2014, 03:46:29 PM »

Thanks Nut44x4.  Me to.  I don't know if it will help but it definitely can't hurt!  Thank you Kermit!

Glad to see some activity in here. Thank you Kermit and Carolyn Smile

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: November 18, 2014, 03:48:38 PM »

I know Larry.  I don't know William. I know Larry has been arrested and convicted of a number of crimes since Clinton disappeared. 

BOTH ARRESTED FOR A METH LAB, POSSESSION OF DRUGS, DRUG PARAPHERNALIA AND POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA

Carolyn,
Do you know if he has been a suspect, because I don't recall his name ever coming up?
Has he ever been investigated, as to where he was the night Clinton disappeared?

Was Clinton on probation? I ask because it was said that Clinton's father called him and Clinton was afraid that police were after him? Why would he fear the police were after him?

Is that true?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: November 18, 2014, 03:57:16 PM »

I missed answering these questions.

What do you know about William Thorton? Do you know if he was there, the night Clinton disappeared?Do you know if he has been a suspect, because I don't recall his name ever coming up?I don't know him or know of him. His name has not come up and I am not aware if he was at the party or not.

Has he ever been investigated, as to where he was the night Clinton disappeared? I do not know this answer.

Was Clinton on probation? I ask because it was said that Clinton's father called him and Clinton was afraid that police were after him? Why would he fear the police were after him? Clinton had gotten a DUI when he was 18 in SD. He had been in trouble as a teen for theft.  The judge decided to teach him a lesson.  He was in prison for 6 months in SD. He was on probation and had he completed his probation, his record would have been sealed. All indication are that Clinton had not been using until the night of this party.

It was stated that Clinton had learned he had a heart-condition? Is that true? Clinton had been injured at work.  When in the ER, he was told he had a problem with his heart and needed to follow-up with his doctor.  That was a week or so before he disappeared. I was not made aware until quite a while after. At the time of his disappearance, he had stitches in his collar bone, three fractured ribs, and his arm was in a sling.

Carolyn,

Is that true?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: November 18, 2014, 06:00:03 PM »

Carolyn,

have you spoken to anyone that was with Clint at that party or any of his friends in LA?

I'm searching those other names you mentioned.
I came upon this and saw someone posted this:

Shane Martin
played at mangham. He's an oil field hand.

Mangham-Sterlington

I don't know for sure if this is his
FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/shane.martin.5059601

BUT He posted photos of his truck in 2006.

This guy posted this about the photo:
Shane Martin Old pic by a couple years!
October 31, 2006 at 9:38pm
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: November 18, 2014, 06:10:10 PM »

I have spoke to Larry, Candy, and Billie Joe.  I have never spoken to or seen what Shane Martin looks like.  I know his name has come up a lot.  I think there is a connection to a town called Doyline LA.  There is also a brother (?) to Larry.  I think his name is Mike.  He was not at the party but is supposed to have some connection to a biker gang called white ghosts or something like that.

Carolyn,

have you spoken to anyone that was with Clint at that party or any of his friends in LA?

I'm searching those other names you mentioned.
I came upon this and saw someone posted this:

Shane Martin
played at mangham. He's an oil field hand.

Mangham-Sterlington

I don't know for sure if this is his
FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/shane.martin.5059601

BUT He posted photos of his truck in 2006.

This guy posted this about the photo:
Shane Martin Old pic by a couple years!
October 31, 2006 at 9:38pm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.