April 19, 2024, 11:16:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922239 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: November 21, 2014, 04:24:52 PM »

Took my breath away seeing these pics!  I sure do miss my boy!

Source: Disappeared Into the Bayou
amazon.com
[television special]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007HJ9I0U/ref=atv_duplicate_purchase

I know and I appreciate your help answering all these questions. He sure was an adorable little boy and a good looking young man.

Did he always wear his glasses, even at night?

I wanted to see what Clint looked like with a hat on.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: November 21, 2014, 04:34:27 PM »

With the holidays, people will be traveling. An idea.

go to this site and look for talk radio shows and email or fax or call a one paragraph pitch letter to see if they will have you on the air! It's been 8 years since Clinton went missing. Somebody knows something! And it's not enough that drug addicts are the ones giving information to you.  Complete incompetence by the police dept. Try and see if you can resurrect this case and ask the public for help. If people are aware than they can help look. Also, email Dr. Phil producers. Resurrect this case. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_radio_stations_in_Louisiana
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: November 24, 2014, 12:16:31 PM »

Carolyn,

My apologies if any of this is redundant.

1. Clinton stayed with Larry at some point (they gave you a bag of his clothing).
Can you tell me specifically the days Clinton was at Larrys prior to the party? I believe Clinton went to Larry's on August 31 sometime around 9pm or so.  He disappeared sometime around 10pm on September 1st.  He was there approximately 24 hours.

2. Jeff says Clinton was at Larry's peeking out the blinds when he came over and he would unload his truck and come back. Did they talk? Jeff said he spoke to him and asked if he wanted a ride home.  He said Clinton declined the ride and told him he would call for a ride.  Clinton was supposed to help his cousin move that night. But they did not ever meet up.

3. Lacie Clark Gillespie is 20 yrs old at the time of Clint's disappearance.
Was she interviewed by police? It seems probable to me that Clint is around her age, he may have left the party and walked to her home. They would have had things in common, he may have been attracted to her, or wanted to stay the night until morning and get a ride. All possibilities.
So I am wondering if police questioned or searched her home? I don't think there is any reason that Clinton would have known Lacie.  It is not a name I have ever heard before.  I think the Gillespie family is a pretty big family. I had heard that Clinton may have had something going with Candy, which was Larry's girlfriend at the time.  That has not been verified.

4. Lacie's name changed from Clark to Gillespie, or vice a versa?
(was she married to Larry or Larry's relative sister, cousin? No idea

5. Lacie lives nearby, if you go look you can drive there on google map.

6. Terry Clark Jr. also lives at same address. Have you hard of him? No

7. There was some police report on the night Clint disappeared around ten ish? Jeff said he SAW police lights and called Clint (this led to the phone contact on the night Clint disappeared and Clint allegedly stating the Police were after him. .
How would Jeff see police lights at Larry's that night do you know? Jeff worked around the corner from the party.  He said he was working (driving a truck) and saw the police lights around where the party had been.  Law Enforcement says they don't have a record of anything around that time.  They do have a report later in the night of a suspicious person but there was no contact made and no description. No way of knowing if it was Clinton.

And do you have any information on who called the police to report a man on their property the night Clint disappeared?
Did you or anyone interview the neighbors? No one called the police from the property.  Most of the property from the welding shop to Larry's is owned by the Gillespies. Jeff called the police on September 3rd because I told him to.  They would not take a report until September 5th after Clinton did not show up for work.

Did your PI get any leads that perhaps match any of what I am posting? The PI did not get very far.  There have been a lot of leads over the years.  None have been able to be verified.

So, the search was only near the property of that house that Larry's father owns? Between three searches there was an attempt to search approximately five miles in every direction from Larry's house.  In case he took off walking and was injured. Much of the property was not Gillespies.  LE later searched the pond that is not far from Larry's house.  They did not find anything.

If you do not mind, as a mother, tell me what your gut feelings were at the beginning? I thought something was wrong the night of September 1st. I convinced myself I was over reacting.  It was not until September 3, that I found out he was missing. I believed he was dead from the beginning. I can't explain it except to say I felt it.

You mentioned that at first you thought Larry was just a boy too, finding his way, but then when he said something you changed your mind. What was your gut feeling? and what did Larry say that made you "feel" something is not right. My initial impress is that I like Larry.  I have spoken to him on a couple of occasions.  There are three things that came out of that initial conversation with Larry.  One was he said he thought Clinton would be found dead in a ditch with $600 in his pocket.  The other was that in LA if a person over doses the person providing drug can be charged with homicide.  Ironically as far as we can tell, Clinton likely had around $600 left after the items he bought.  I have been told by others that Larry is evil and very good at conning people.

LACIE Seamone  GILLESPIE age 32.
6329 Highway 80,
Princeton, Bossier County, LA-71067

Related to:
Jessica Gillespie
Larry Gillespie
Terry Clark
Zethel Matthews

Terry L. Clark Jr. KNOWS Lacie and Larry Gillespie.
Lacie also known as Lacie S. Clark.

Terry L Clark Jr
6329 Highway 80
Princeton, LA 71067-8483
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Terry-L-Clark-Jr/Princeton-LA/ai08nau

Gillispie properties
6329 Highway 80                dad Gillespie
848 Ward Lane, Haughton, LA    son, Larry
6333 Highway 80,               Terry L. Clark Jr, and Lacie Clark Gillespie

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: November 24, 2014, 12:17:43 PM »

Took my breath away seeing these pics!  I sure do miss my boy!

Source: Disappeared Into the Bayou
amazon.com
[television special]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007HJ9I0U/ref=atv_duplicate_purchase

I know and I appreciate your help answering all these questions. He sure was an adorable little boy and a good looking young man.

Did he always wear his glasses, even at night? Clinton always wore his glasses even at night.

I wanted to see what Clint looked like with a hat on. Why?

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: November 24, 2014, 12:19:01 PM »

I will check into this next week.  I have final and I need to get through the end of the semester. That is a great idea!!

go to this site and look for talk radio shows and email or fax or call a one paragraph pitch letter to see if they will have you on the air! It's been 8 years since Clinton went missing. Somebody knows something! And it's not enough that drug addicts are the ones giving information to you.  Complete incompetence by the police dept. Try and see if you can resurrect this case and ask the public for help. If people are aware than they can help look. Also, email Dr. Phil producers. Resurrect this case. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: December 16, 2014, 06:05:07 AM »

Carolyn, you and Clinton are in my prayers and you are never far from my thoughts.  I am so sorry that you did not get the match you were looking for.  I hope they get Clinton's story on Cold Case.  I saw Dr. Phil had a story on about a Cold Case in Aruba.  If you would go on Dr. Phil to tell Clinton's story, maybe you could get one of his Father's side or someone else to go with you.  I also don't believe that Clinton walked away.

Keeping you in thought and prayer.  It has been much too long.

Thanks Bearlyhere.  Dr. Phil is a good idea.  Although I am not sure it is a good idea for me to debate what happened to Clinton with his dad.  It would not be very pretty and I am trying to take the high road as much as I can.  I will check into Dr. Phil.  It can't hurt at this point.  Thank you for the suggestion.

*******************************************************************************************
I will check into this next week.  I have final and I need to get through the end of the semester. That is a great idea!!

******************************************************************************************

Carolyn, have you contacted Dr. Phil?  Are you worried about being on TV with Dr. Phil without support?  Would it help if you had someone there to support you?  Not to be on camera, but in the audience, or in some other way support you?  I understand why you would not want anyone from his father's side to go on camera with you.  What would help you make the move to contact Dr. Phil?  Maybe you are not done finals.  I know people who are just finishing their testing.

You are in my thoughts and prayers, especially during this holiday season.  I have not heard you mention your Grandson in a long time.  I am sure you are missing him, too.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: December 20, 2014, 08:02:37 PM »

Carolyn,

7. There was some police report on the night Clint disappeared around ten ish? Jeff said he SAW police lights and called Clint (this led to the phone contact on the night Clint disappeared and Clint allegedly stating the Police were after him. .
How would Jeff see police lights at Larry's that night do you know? Jeff worked around the corner from the party.  He said he was working (driving a truck) and saw the police lights around where the party had been.  Law Enforcement says they don't have a record of anything around that time.  They do have a report later in the night of a suspicious person but there was no contact made and no description. No way of knowing if it was Clinton.

If I remember correctly, the truck place where the trucks drop off their loads???? is at the corner with a stop light
and a gas station and store across the street. There is no way anyone could see police lights at Larry's place from
there. Unless Jeff drops off his truck load someplace closer which I did not see any place that could be done
along that highway. Doesn't add up, doncha think?

Do you have any information about this that you can tell me?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: December 20, 2014, 08:18:53 PM »

If you drive down that road, there is nothing except some homes spaced far apart, it's a double lane highway.
I just do not see any place for Jeff to work at????
This is a photo at the first stoplight and there appears to be some kind of place that trucks stop.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: December 20, 2014, 08:30:40 PM »

Carolyn,

Jeff seems to me to be devoid of emotion about his son. Did Clint go visit him ever before? For
parental visitation? How often if you do not mind me asking these questions. It helps me get a
better idea of the whole picture.

I do not think that Clint was killed at that house?
There is no indication because the dogs did not pick up a scent, the area around the home was
searched. He may have, caught a ride from someone. Even if he walked, the dogs would have picked
up something. Do you have any names/list of people who
came to Larry's house that night?
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: December 22, 2014, 02:27:20 PM »

Kermit
I have not contacted Dr. Phil. But I will.  I have no concern with doing interviews.  With or without Jeff's involvement, I need to find my son. 

As far as my grandson, I have joint custody of him with his maternal grandmother.  He keeps me going!  He is such a wonderful child!  I am blessed to have him in my life.

Carolyn, you and Clinton are in my prayers and you are never far from my thoughts.  I am so sorry that you did not get the match you were looking for.  I hope they get Clinton's story on Cold Case.  I saw Dr. Phil had a story on about a Cold Case in Aruba.  If you would go on Dr. Phil to tell Clinton's story, maybe you could get one of his Father's side or someone else to go with you.  I also don't believe that Clinton walked away.

Keeping you in thought and prayer.  It has been much too long.

Thanks Bearlyhere.  Dr. Phil is a good idea.  Although I am not sure it is a good idea for me to debate what happened to Clinton with his dad.  It would not be very pretty and I am trying to take the high road as much as I can.  I will check into Dr. Phil.  It can't hurt at this point.  Thank you for the suggestion.

*******************************************************************************************

******************************************************************************************

Carolyn, have you contacted Dr. Phil?  Are you worried about being on TV with Dr. Phil without support?  Would it help if you had someone there to support you?  Not to be on camera, but in the audience, or in some other way support you?  I understand why you would not want anyone from his father's side to go on camera with you.  What would help you make the move to contact Dr. Phil?  Maybe you are not done finals.  I know people who are just finishing their testing.

You are in my thoughts and prayers, especially during this holiday season.  I have not heard you mention your Grandson in a long time.  I am sure you are missing him, too.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: December 22, 2014, 02:37:40 PM »

Kermit,
Jeff gave up all rights to Clinton when he was a baby.  My ex husband adopted Clinton when he was 3. Clinton did see Jeff 3 or 4 times when he was growing up.  Jeff would call and usually sent him a card or something on birthdays and holidays.  I do have a list of some of the people that were at the party but not all of them.  I think the ones I know I have told you about already.  Larry Gillespie, Billie Joe and Travis Thomas, Shane Martin, Jeff Mason, and Candi.  Those are the only names I know.  But I think there were other people there through out the night.

As far as cadaver dogs hitting on anything, it was several weeks after Clinton went missing that they decided to search. And if I remember correctly initially the only dogs that were taken out were search dogs not cadaver.  The cadaver dogs did not get involved until the first search organized by TES in October 2, 2006. In the picture I think the white building is Jeff's former Employer.  It was called Green's trucking I believe.

Carolyn,

Jeff seems to me to be devoid of emotion about his son. Did Clint go visit him ever before? For
parental visitation? How often if you do not mind me asking these questions. It helps me get a
better idea of the whole picture.

I do not think that Clint was killed at that house?
There is no indication because the dogs did not pick up a scent, the area around the home was
searched. He may have, caught a ride from someone. Even if he walked, the dogs would have picked
up something. Do you have any names/list of people who
came to Larry's house that night?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: December 22, 2014, 02:59:09 PM »

Kermit
I did send an email to Dr. Phil.  We will see if they respond.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: December 23, 2014, 05:52:50 AM »

Kermit

I hope you hear back from him and soon.  How did your tests go?

I am happy to hear you have joint custody of your Grandson.  I bet he gets bigger and cuter each day.  I hope you are enjoying you holidays.  Please give him a hug from me.

I will be praying that there is an answer soon and more importantly that Clinton's whereabouts become known and soon.  Here's hoping the New Year is one that brings the answers you are seeking.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1553 on: December 23, 2014, 06:51:12 AM »

Bearly always knows what to say 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: December 23, 2014, 11:33:41 AM »

My tests went well!  I got one A one B and passed my internship.

As far as Austin he is doing well and he is a delight.  He is sweet and lovable and looks a lot like his dad without the risk taking tendency. He's been through way too much in his short life but he keeps smiling. 

Thank you for the wishes and prayers on finding Clinton and the Dr. Phil show.  We will see how it plays out.

I wish you and everyone a Merry Christmas and a Blessed new year.

Kermit

I hope you hear back from him and soon.  How did your tests go?

I am happy to hear you have joint custody of your Grandson.  I bet he gets bigger and cuter each day.  I hope you are enjoying you holidays.  Please give him a hug from me.

I will be praying that there is an answer soon and more importantly that Clinton's whereabouts become known and soon.  Here's hoping the New Year is one that brings the answers you are seeking.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: December 23, 2014, 11:34:44 AM »

Yep!  Thanks everyone!  You are all a blessing! 
Bearly always knows what to say 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: December 23, 2014, 07:44:26 PM »

Hi Carolyn,
congratulations on your grades! Good Job!

You have been to Larry's house, tell me which of these windows do you suppose that Jeff recognized Clinton
looking out of?
Jeff said, he would drop off his truck load and come back, but Clint said he would catch a ride home, but then
you stated Clint also had plans to help his cousin move that night?

Something is not adding up to me:
1. From the white bldg in the photo above, it is on high 80 and there is no way that Jeff could see police lights
at Larry's house from that spot.

2. Why do you think Jeff was so insistent on having Clint come home when he knew his wife did not want Clint there and probably why Clint came to Larry's house to stay for a few days.

3. Where any records searched of Jeff's employer at that time to see if he delivered/unloaded his truck?

4. Where the records of Jeff's phone searched, phone calls leading up to and after Clint's disappearance?

5. Who introduced Clint to Larry?

6. Was Jeff's truck and his tractor load searched?

7. How did Jeff know Larry?

8. Why did Jeff contact Clint or was it the other way around, to come to LA and live with Jeff?
    He wants to live with a dad that has not visited him and gave him up? Doesn't add up.
    Was Clint in contact more than you know of with Jeff? I am just trying to understand the
    dynamics of why he went to LA in the first place.

9. Jeff said he saw Clinton looking out the window earlier in the day, then he went to drop off his load and came
   back. Then again he said it was late at night and he was dropping off a load.
   I'm wondering what loads is he picking up and dropping off? When I saw the white bldge. there are lots of
   turcks that seem to make delivers or pick ups because there are a number of trailers at that location, but it
   seemed to me that they are long hauls, not short hauls. Do you know anything about Jeff's business?

ON that highway 80 if you turn right from Larry's house, I saw a piece of land with two trailers on it and an access road next to it. It seems like trucking is a big thing there. They make good money.

Why do you think Jeff cashed Clinton's check?

sorry for so many questions, but I'm trying to understand and figure things out so we can get a good picture of
what is taking place with everyone involved. When something does not add up, I figure a lie is involved. And so far Jeff's story does not add up to me. he is so aloof and distant with his feelings knowing his son is missing. Doesn't add up.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: December 24, 2014, 05:10:46 PM »

People last seen at Larry's house with Clinton were
Larry Gillespie,
Billie Joe
Travis Thomas,
Shane Martin,
Jeff Mason,
Candi

BILLY JOE THOMAS

NEWS RELEASE January 20, 2012

Bossier Sheriff Larry Deen says additional charges from two separate incidents have been levied against a Princeton man who was arrested nearly two weeks ago for manufacturing methamphetamine at his residence.
Six additional drug charges were handed down to Billy J. Thomas, 29, of the 2000 block of Coastal Drive, following an investigation by narcotics agents that tied Thomas to another meth lab in south Bossier and
led them to other drug and hazardous material evidence found at the Briarwood Trailer Park in Princeton.

fishing at a private pond off of Highway 157 in Haughton. Bossier deputies responded to the scene, and Billy Thomas was taken into custody without incident.

http://www.bossiersheriff.com/news/princeton-man-arrested-on-meth-warrants-update-new-charges/

Billy Joe would have been 23 yrs old in 2006 at the time Clinton went missing at Larry's house.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: December 24, 2014, 05:15:16 PM »

This is where Billy Joe was fishing - private pond.
I wonder if this pond was searched?

source:http://www.kw.com/homes-for-sale/71006/LA/Benton/16085-Highway-157/3yd-KW-4423_N159151.html

A lot of times the perpetrators go back to familiar areas, and sites that they did something at.
It's a long shot, but it needs to be ruled out. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: December 24, 2014, 05:23:57 PM »

Husband-Wife Argument Lands Brothers In Jail
A Bossier Parish man -- still upset after an argument with his wife -- enlisted his younger brother to help him track the wife down, beat her car with a baseball bat and then threaten a friend who gave the wife a place to stay for the night, sheriff's deputies said.Deputies said they were called to Billy Joe Thomas' home on Amanda Lane in Haughton on Saturday to handle a domestic argument. No one was hit so an agreement was made that the wife would spend the night with a friend and they would stay away from each other, deputies said.Later that night, Thomas, 27, and his brother, Travis, 20, of Marland Drive, saw the wife at a discount store and blocked her vehicle in, deputies said. The men then hit the wife's vehicle with a bat, leaving when the store clerk threatened to call the Sheriff's Department, deputies said.The wife was followed to her friend's house, where there was an incident in the yard where the friend was cursed, deputies said.    Billy Thomas was booked on two counts of simple assault and two counts of disturbing the peace.    Travis Thomas was booked on charges of false imprisonment for alleged blocking the wife's car, disturbing the peace and simple assault.
source: http://www.ktbs.com/story/22325628/husband-wife-argument-lands-brothers-in-jail

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.