April 25, 2024, 10:49:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922625 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: December 29, 2014, 02:26:26 PM »

Hi Carolyn,
congratulations on your grades! Good Job!

You have been to Larry's house, tell me which of these windows do you suppose that Jeff recognized Clinton
looking out of?
Jeff said, he would drop off his truck load and come back, but Clint said he would catch a ride home, but then
you stated Clint also had plans to help his cousin move that night?

Something is not adding up to me:
1. From the white bldg in the photo above, it is on high 80 and there is no way that Jeff could see police lights
at Larry's house from that spot. The lights were in front of Gillespie Welding I think

2. Why do you think Jeff was so insistent on having Clint come home when he knew his wife did not want Clint there and probably why Clint came to Larry's house to stay for a few days. Clinton was only at Larry's for a little over 24 hours.  Clinton was living with his step sister next door to Jeff and Debbie.  Jeff and Clinton were looking at places to move to.  Jeff said he would not lose his son again and had plans to leave Debbie.

3. Where any records searched of Jeff's employer at that time to see if he delivered/unloaded his truck? It was verified that Jeff was working when he said he was.  I think the employer is Green's Trucking.  He does not work there now.

4. Where the records of Jeff's phone searched, phone calls leading up to and after Clint's disappearance? Clinton's Cell records were pulled. The calls between Clinton and Jeff showed on the bill.  I do not believe Jeff's were pulled.  The tower records were not pulled.

5. Who introduced Clint to Larry? Clinton worked at Gillespie Welding prior to working on the oil rig.  I don't know if they met through there or if someone else introduced them. 

6. Was Jeff's truck and his tractor load searched? No.  LE did not believe Clinton was really missing.

7. How did Jeff know Larry? Small Town, everyone knows everyone.

8. Why did Jeff contact Clint or was it the other way around, to come to LA and live with Jeff?
    He wants to live with a dad that has not visited him and gave him up? Doesn't add up.
    Was Clint in contact more than you know of with Jeff? I am just trying to understand the
    dynamics of why he went to LA in the first place. Jeff and Clinton were always in touch.  Clinton started talking about wanting to go there when he was 16.  Clinton was seeking to know his father.  I did not let him go until he was 20.

9. Jeff said he saw Clinton looking out the window earlier in the day, then he went to drop off his load and came
   back. Then again he said it was late at night and he was dropping off a load.
   I'm wondering what loads is he picking up and dropping off? When I saw the white bldge. there are lots of
   turcks that seem to make delivers or pick ups because there are a number of trailers at that location, but it
   seemed to me that they are long hauls, not short hauls. Do you know anything about Jeff's business?  I know it was short haul stuff.  I don't know anything else about it.  Jeff and Clinton were inside of the house.  I don't know which window.  I do know they had a surveillance system.

ON that highway 80 if you turn right from Larry's house, I saw a piece of land with two trailers on it and an access road next to it. It seems like trucking is a big thing there. They make good money.

Why do you think Jeff cashed Clinton's check?  I don't know why Jeff cashed Clinton's check.  He was told he had to give the money to me for Clinton's son or he would be charged.  He gave me the money. The check bounced the first time but went through the second.

sorry for so many questions, but I'm trying to understand and figure things out so we can get a good picture of
what is taking place with everyone involved. When something does not add up, I figure a lie is involved. And so far Jeff's story does not add up to me. he is so aloof and distant with his feelings knowing his son is missing. Doesn't add up.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: December 29, 2014, 02:32:37 PM »

There is a pond behind Larry's house and the Welding shop that was searched by LE.  Nothing was found.  There is another pond that was searched with sonar and drained across the road from Larry's.  Nothing was found.  This pond does not look like either.  But there is lots of water in that area.  There have been leads that indicate Clinton was wrapped in a tarp and weighted with cinder blocks and disposed of in water.  Also the previous quote about Briorwood and Jodi Lane has come up. But nothing has been verified.  Need first hand info.

This is where Billy Joe was fishing - private pond.
I wonder if this pond was searched?

source:http://www.kw.com/homes-for-sale/71006/LA/Benton/16085-Highway-157/3yd-KW-4423_N159151.html

A lot of times the perpetrators go back to familiar areas, and sites that they did something at.
It's a long shot, but it needs to be ruled out. 

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: December 31, 2014, 07:19:14 PM »

Gillespie Welding
6409 U.S. 80 Princeton, LA 71067‎
(318) 949-2617

Something I am questioning is: Jeff is unloading  his truck, says he saw police lights
down at Gillespies Welding shop. That is in close proximity to where Jeff is, and it's been corroborated that Jeff was working. Jeff calls Clinton, tells him he sees the police at Gillespie's Welding shop.

Now, he's already demonstrated that he has come over to pick up Clinton earlier in the day and now calls him, presumably to come pick him up.

Why did he not insist and coming over to pick up Clinton since Clinton was paranoid the police were after him?

It doesn't add up.

Clinton had to of had some pain with his injuries, those injuries are painful.. Even if he was on pain meds or took meth or did both that night, he was described as "paranoid the police were after him" and rightfully so because of his being on probation IF those party-goers are telling the truth. However, it was JEFF who told him the police are around the corner.   

Listen Carolyn, does it make sense to you that Jeff wouldn't go pick him up at that point, at least drive over there and see Clinton on the road if he took off walking?  Especially since he said the phone went dead.

Jeff is just down the street. He could have easily driven over to Larry's. But he did not? I wonder why? According to the information, Jeff just drove himself home
and what said okay, boy can stay there. I don't get that? From the information, so far, he is or was trying to get Clinton to come home to the sister-in-laws house and he isn't going to give up his son again?  A person with that frame of mind, would
have taken further action to go get his son. Right? Jeff did not do so. I wonder why?

It is not adding up to me. I'm not sure why. I thought you said that there was no police report that any police were at Gillespies Welding that night.

Could it be that Jeff is the one who said on that phone call to Clinton
Hey the police are at Gillespies Welding, I'll pick you up at the top of the hill.

Was Jeff's truck and his load and house ever searched?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: January 02, 2015, 05:02:47 PM »

Gillespie Welding
6409 U.S. 80 Princeton, LA 71067‎
(318) 949-2617

Something I am questioning is: Jeff is unloading  his truck, says he saw police lights
down at Gillespies Welding shop. That is in close proximity to where Jeff is, and it's been corroborated that Jeff was working. Jeff calls Clinton, tells him he sees the police at Gillespie's Welding shop. According to Jeff, he called Clinton because he saw the lights but Clinton is the one that said the cops were after him. Then the phone went dead. According to LE there is no record of LE having been in that area at that time.  They do have a record of it several hours later.  The times don't match up.

Now, he's already demonstrated that he has come over to pick up Clinton earlier in the day and now calls him, presumably to come pick him up.

Why did he not insist and coming over to pick up Clinton since Clinton was paranoid the police were after him? That is the magic question.  Jeff says he tried to get him to go but he did not insist on it.  Debbie claims she also offered to pick him up. 

It doesn't add up.

Clinton had to of had some pain with his injuries, those injuries are painful.. Even if he was on pain meds or took meth or did both that night, he was described as "paranoid the police were after him" and rightfully so because of his being on probation IF those party-goers are telling the truth. However, it was JEFF who told him the police are around the corner.  Clinton would have been in a lot of pain. I am not aware of him having been on pain meds but I would imagine he was.  He had fractured ribs, stitches in collar bone, and arm was in a sling.

Listen Carolyn, does it make sense to you that Jeff wouldn't go pick him up at that point, at least drive over there and see Clinton on the road if he took off walking?  Especially since he said the phone went dead.  None of it makes sense to me.

Jeff is just down the street. He could have easily driven over to Larry's. But he did not? I wonder why? According to the information, Jeff just drove himself home
and what said okay, boy can stay there. I don't get that? From the information, so far, he is or was trying to get Clinton to come home to the sister-in-laws house and he isn't going to give up his son again?  A person with that frame of mind, would
have taken further action to go get his son. Right? Jeff did not do so. I wonder why?  He worked for a couple of hours after Clinton's disappearance.  He and the rest of the family tried calling him several times between Friday and Saturday.  I started trying to call him Sunday when I found out.

It is not adding up to me. I'm not sure why. I thought you said that there was no police report that any police were at Gillespies Welding that night. See above.  The times don't match.

Could it be that Jeff is the one who said on that phone call to Clinton
Hey the police are at Gillespies Welding, I'll pick you up at the top of the hill.

Was Jeff's truck and his load and house ever searched? To my knowledge Jeff's truck was never searched and it would have been months after if it had been. One of the detectives on Clinton's case saw Jeff as a suspect.  The current detective does not view him as a suspect.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: January 02, 2015, 09:47:29 PM »

HI Carolyn,

What was in the bag of clothing that Larry gave you of Clinton's clothing?
I'm wondering if it was just a change of clothing or was it everything he owned?

Jeff seems very adamant about getting Clinton to come home
He drove over there, saw Clint looking out the blinds, said he would drop his load and come back. Later that night, He calls Clint, Jeff said he saw police lights at Gilespies welding shop (no record of this). Says Clinton told him police were after him and hung up.

So, does that make any sense to you?
Why is Jeff trying to get Clinton to come home? Especially Clinton already told him that he'd get a ride home.
He seems like he wasn't so attentive to when Clinton never responded after that night and waited 3 days to call you.

Basically, someone had 3 days to hide evidence.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: January 05, 2015, 02:11:04 PM »

IF Clinton walked to Jeffs home from Larry's,
you walk from Ward Lane to Highway 80, turn left, past Gillespies Welding
to the corner where Jeff dropped off his load at that truck stop place and
walk across the highway 80 now you are on 157 highway to Jeffs house
at 275 Homer Rd Haughton, LA 71037-8699. It is a desolate highway for sure
with a Texaco gas station along the route.

but...... for me the timeline does not add up.

8:00 or 8:30 it is said that Clinton went outside to smoke a cigarette
8 or 8:30 it is said that Clinton left to walk home
9:00 is the time police say Clinton left Larry's.

(it was pretty chilly that night, Clinton had injuries and he decided to walk home
leaving his clothing at Larry's house. There were several other people at Larry's house for a party. Why wouldn't Clinton get a ride with one of them? - unknown)

An hour or so later is when Jeff says he called Clinton. Keep in mind that Clinton is already on his way home allegedly.

10:05 it is said that Jeff called Clinton and he spoke to him for a few seconds
and the phone went dead. Jeff was at the truck stop located at the corner.
Jeff said he saw police lights at Gillespie's Welding and decided to call Clinton. to warn him to get him to come home? We don't know.

We do know he called Clinton.

What time did Jeff get home that night?
Why did Jeff wait 3 days to call Caroline that Clinton was missing?
Did Jeff ever go back to Larry's to find Clinton before he called Carolyn?

This is why Jeff's story does not add up or make any sense.
He called Clinton at 10 pm, but police said that Clinton left the party at 9 pm.
So where was Clinton at 10 pm? Walking home? Or with someone?
Why wasn't Jeff's phone traced?

in addition, Jeff's address and Deborah's address come up the same, so it
seems they may have moved from Homer to:

116 8th St. SW, Springhill, LA 71075-3007
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: January 05, 2015, 02:15:08 PM »

Carolyn,
my apologizes for miss spelling your name in the above post, multi tasking is my excuse.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: January 05, 2015, 08:22:19 PM »

Jeff Mason

116 8th St. SW, Springhill, LA 71075-300

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: January 06, 2015, 05:57:31 PM »

HI Carolyn,

What was in the bag of clothing that Larry gave you of Clinton's clothing?
I'm wondering if it was just a change of clothing or was it everything he owned? It was a change of clothes and his cologne, deodorant, and tooth brush.  He did not give it to me, he gave it to Jeff.

Jeff seems very adamant about getting Clinton to come home
He drove over there, saw Clint looking out the blinds, said he would drop his load and come back. Later that night, He calls Clint, Jeff said he saw police lights at Gilespies welding shop (no record of this). Says Clinton told him police were after him and hung up.  Jeff knew Clinton was messed up. He should have gotten him out of there period.

So, does that make any sense to you?
Why is Jeff trying to get Clinton to come home? Especially Clinton already told him that he'd get a ride home.
He seems like he wasn't so attentive to when Clinton never responded after that night and waited 3 days to call you. Jeff was attentive to Clinton in his own way.  He tried to be a friend instead of a father. Clinton Disappeared sometime around 10 pm on Friday night.  Jeff called me around 9 am Sunday morning.  It was a little less than 2 days.

Basically, someone had 3 days to hide evidence. Yes someone had more time than that because LE would not investigate for a couple more weeks.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: January 06, 2015, 06:10:12 PM »

Jeff and Debbie are divorced.  Debbie lives on Homer Road.  That is also where Clinton would have gone "home" to.  I believe Jeff lives in Springhill now. The story the people at the party tell is that Clinton was out smoking a cigarette and suddenly took off running into the woods.  Some say east some say west.  I find it hard to believe he would have walked back to Houghton in the condition he was in.  LE says the time discrepancy is because all of the witnesses were using that night and did not know what time.  All we know for sure is Jeff did call him at 10:05.  The call is too short to know if they actually spoke but Jeff's story is that Clinton said the cops were after him.

IF Clinton walked to Jeffs home from Larry's,
you walk from Ward Lane to Highway 80, turn left, past Gillespies Welding
to the corner where Jeff dropped off his load at that truck stop place and
walk across the highway 80 now you are on 157 highway to Jeffs house
at 275 Homer Rd Haughton, LA 71037-8699. It is a desolate highway for sure
with a Texaco gas station along the route.

but...... for me the timeline does not add up.

8:00 or 8:30 it is said that Clinton went outside to smoke a cigarette
8 or 8:30 it is said that Clinton left to walk home
9:00 is the time police say Clinton left Larry's.

(it was pretty chilly that night, Clinton had injuries and he decided to walk home
leaving his clothing at Larry's house. There were several other people at Larry's house for a party. Why wouldn't Clinton get a ride with one of them? - unknown)

An hour or so later is when Jeff says he called Clinton. Keep in mind that Clinton is already on his way home allegedly.

10:05 it is said that Jeff called Clinton and he spoke to him for a few seconds
and the phone went dead. Jeff was at the truck stop located at the corner.
Jeff said he saw police lights at Gillespie's Welding and decided to call Clinton. to warn him to get him to come home? We don't know.

We do know he called Clinton.

Why did Jeff wait 3 days to call Caroline that Clinton was missing?

This is why Jeff's story does not add up or make any sense.
He called Clinton at 10 pm, but police said that Clinton left the party at 9 pm.
So where was Clinton at 10 pm? Walking home? Or with someone?
Why wasn't Jeff's phone traced?

in addition, Jeff's address and Deborah's address come up the same, so it
seems they may have moved from Homer to:

116 8th St. SW, Springhill, LA 71075-3007

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: January 06, 2015, 06:10:40 PM »

No worries.
Carolyn,
my apologizes for miss spelling your name in the above post, multi tasking is my excuse.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: January 06, 2015, 07:56:03 PM »

Do you think he my have somehow ingested some kind of hallucinogenic that made him think the police were after him?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: January 07, 2015, 11:11:10 AM »

There were drugs at the party.

Do you think he my have somehow ingested some kind of hallucinogenic that made him think the police were after him?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: January 07, 2015, 01:36:32 PM »

8 pm - 9 pm Clinton left Larry's house, running into the woods north or south. Woods have been searched.

10:05 pm Jeff called Clinton and he spoke to him for a few seconds and the phone went dead. Jeff was at the truck stop located at the corner from Larry's house on Hwy 80. Said he saw police lights at Gillespie's Welding and decided to call Clinton. to warn him that police were around the corner.

* This is interesting that Jeff was concerned that the police were after Clinton, but said that Clinton said the police were after him.

2006:
Aug 31 is a Thursday Clinton went missing during the party at Larry Gillespies house.
Sept 1 is a Friday
Sept 2 is Sat
Sept 3 is Sunday

Why did Jeff allegedly hear Clinton say the police were after him and the phone
goes dead, Jeff did not drive over to Larry's house? Drive down the street to find Clinton? This does not add up for me and I'll tell you why, it was said that Jeff was "not going to lose Clinton again" he kept going over to Larry's earlier in the day, trying to get Clinton to come home. Then suddenly at 10 pm at night, he doesn't do anything? I don't buy it.

wait 3 days to call Caroline that Clinton was missing?

Jeff's actions, his story, his timeline do not add up.

Deborah A. Mason
Has Lived In
Haughton, Louisiana
Bossier City, Louisiana
Cotton Valley, Louisiana
Springhill, Louisiana
https://www.spokeo.com/purchase?q=Deborah+Mason&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spokeo.com%2Fsearch%3Fcbx%3D1420656099834%26q%3DDeborah+Mason%2C+Springhill%2C+LA%26swp7%3Dt106%23%3A11381757741&pp=40&ub=cHJvZmlsZV9kZXRhaWxzX2hlYWRlcl9nZXRfZnVsbA==&swp7=t106&dp=11381757741

there is an approximate 1 to 2 hour window where Clinton was gone from Larry's and Jeff called him.

Is it possible that Jeff did go pick up Clinton, and Clinton may have succumb to
possibly an overdoes of drugs (pain and/or meth) and his heart problem? The law being as it is, and Jeff not ever really being a father figure in Clinton's life, he may have disposed of Clinton, waited 3 days to make sure the evidence was not located. Now, I'm not an expert in that area, been there one time, but there is a large body of water near Homer, that I saw on a map. It is important to find out a time when Jeff came home that night that can be corroborated. Maybe the Sheriff's report or your PI was able to pick up on that.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: January 07, 2015, 05:51:28 PM »

8 pm - 9 pm Clinton left Larry's house, running into the woods north or south. Woods have been searched. Yes but the time Larry gave could be wrong.

10:05 pm Jeff called Clinton and he spoke to him for a few seconds and the phone went dead. Jeff was at the truck stop located at the corner from Larry's house on Hwy 80. Said he saw police lights at Gillespie's Welding and decided to call Clinton. to warn him that police were around the corner. Yes

* This is interesting that Jeff was concerned that the police were after Clinton, but said that Clinton said the police were after him.

2006:
Aug 31 is a Thursday Clinton went missing during the party at Larry Gillespies house. No Clinton went missing September 1st. Not August 31.
Sept 1 is a Friday
Sept 2 is Sat
Sept 3 is Sunday

What time did Jeff get home that night? No idea.  I think it was 2 or 3 in the am.  But he was in Louisiana and I live in SD.
Why did Jeff allegedly hear Clinton say the police were after him and the phone
goes dead, Jeff did not drive over to Larry's house? Drive down the street to find Clinton? This does not add up for me and I'll tell you why, it was said that Jeff was "not going to lose Clinton again" he kept going over to Larry's earlier in the day, trying to get Clinton to come home. Then suddenly at 10 pm at night, he doesn't do anything? I don't buy it.

wait 3 days to call Caroline that Clinton was missing?

Jeff's actions, his story, his timeline do not add up.

Deborah A. Mason
Has Lived In
Haughton, Louisiana
Bossier City, Louisiana
Cotton Valley, Louisiana
Springhill, Louisiana
https://www.spokeo.com/purchase?q=Deborah+Mason&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spokeo.com%2Fsearch%3Fcbx%3D1420656099834%26q%3DDeborah+Mason%2C+Springhill%2C+LA%26swp7%3Dt106%23%3A11381757741&pp=40&ub=cHJvZmlsZV9kZXRhaWxzX2hlYWRlcl9nZXRfZnVsbA==&swp7=t106&dp=11381757741

there is an approximate 1 to 2 hour window where Clinton was gone from Larry's and Jeff called him.

Is it possible that Jeff did go pick up Clinton, and Clinton may have succumb to
possibly an overdoes of drugs (pain and/or meth) and his heart problem? The law being as it is, and Jeff not ever really being a father figure in Clinton's life, he may have disposed of Clinton, waited 3 days to make sure the evidence was not located. Now, I'm not an expert in that area, been there one time, but there is a large body of water near Homer, that I saw on a map. It is important to find out a time when Jeff came home that night that can be corroborated. Maybe the Sheriff's report or your PI was able to pick up on that. One detective considered Jeff a suspect. One does not. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: January 07, 2015, 06:30:40 PM »

2006:
Sept 1 is a Friday - Party at Larry's house. Clinton went missing during the party at Larry Gillespies house.
Sept 2 is Sat
Sept 3 is Sunday -

So Jeff was out looking for Clinton until 2 or 3 am?

Did he go to Larry's house to look for Clinton?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: January 07, 2015, 06:44:49 PM »

8 pm - 9 pm Clinton left Larry's house, running into the woods north or south. Woods have been searched. Yes but the time Larry gave could be wrong.

Carolyn,
If we base the information on the police or even on Larry and his party-goers
There is still ONE HOUR that Clinton is not heard from, By 10 pm, he is still alive according to Jeff.

Let's say that Clint was paranoid, hyped up on meth. Okay.
Why wouldn't he tell his dad, come get me at that point. He is one hour
away from Larry's house or in the woods near Larry's house. He could have
juyt gotten out of there and so it doesn't make any sense to me that
he wouldn't have told Jeff, I'll meet you at so an so's.

But what I am wondering is what happened after the 10:05 phone call?
Jeff was basically just down the street from Larry's house.
Did he just continue doing his work until 2 or 3 am?
Did he go to Larry's house to find Clinton?
Did he drive around?
Where was he exactly for the next 4 to 5 hours? Has he ever said or
have you found out?

If we look at that map I posted from Larry's home to Jeff's home, if Clinton
walked it, there is a possibility that Jeff would have seen him. It is a very
long, lone stretch of road.

Something seems odd to me - Jeff said that it was Clinton who said that
the police were after him. BUT we know that it was 10:05pm when Jeff called
and allegedly Clinton said that.

Then Jeff says HE called Clinton BECAUSE HE saw police lights at the welding shop.

Around 8 or 9 pm, the party people state that Clinton was paranoid the police were after him.

So for an hour Clinton has left. Only Jeff makes contact with him an hour later.

No one seems to have traced the father's phone? Get some kind of location on it

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: January 07, 2015, 06:52:12 PM »

Carolyn,

that last part sounds confusing when I read it.

Let me explain where I am going. I kind of have the feeling that other people assume Clinton was some kind of druggie, got into drugs and so they did not do a very through job on investigating. But, to me, I see a glaring hole that even if Clinton took drugs and was paranoid so he ran off - IT IS ONE HOUR LATER AND HE IS ALIVE!

If he was paranoid the cops were after him, it makes no sense he wouldn't say to Jeff, come pick me up. That way he gets out of the immediate danger (if he was still around that area, right).

When something doesn't make sense there is a lie involved. Trust me on that.

This makes no sense.

How far can a person walk from Larry's house, draw a circle on a map.
Because that is how you'll find that Clinton was alive within that circle at 10:05 pm.

Now let me assure you that if Clinton had been picked up by some evil monger,
when Jeff called, he would have said something other than he thought the police were after him, so I rule foul play out.

There is something in this whole communication thing between Jeff and Clinton that doesn't add up or make any sense to me. Maybe it's just me.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: January 08, 2015, 02:50:26 PM »

LE did pull phone records but no tower records. LE told me they knew where Clinton was so there was no need.  The problem is, they did not know where he was.  Jeff was working.  Short hall loads.  As far as I know he did not go to Larry's and continued working.

Carolyn,
If we base the information on the police or even on Larry and his party-goers
There is still ONE HOUR that Clinton is not heard from, By 10 pm, he is still alive according to Jeff.

Let's say that Clint was paranoid, hyped up on meth. Okay.
Why wouldn't he tell his dad, come get me at that point. He is one hour
away from Larry's house or in the woods near Larry's house. He could have
juyt gotten out of there and so it doesn't make any sense to me that
he wouldn't have told Jeff, I'll meet you at so an so's.

But what I am wondering is what happened after the 10:05 phone call?
Jeff was basically just down the street from Larry's house.
Did he just continue doing his work until 2 or 3 am?
Did he go to Larry's house to find Clinton?
Did he drive around?
Where was he exactly for the next 4 to 5 hours? Has he ever said or
have you found out?

If we look at that map I posted from Larry's home to Jeff's home, if Clinton
walked it, there is a possibility that Jeff would have seen him. It is a very
long, lone stretch of road.

Something seems odd to me - Jeff said that it was Clinton who said that
the police were after him. BUT we know that it was 10:05pm when Jeff called
and allegedly Clinton said that.

Then Jeff says HE called Clinton BECAUSE HE saw police lights at the welding shop.

Around 8 or 9 pm, the party people state that Clinton was paranoid the police were after him.

So for an hour Clinton has left. Only Jeff makes contact with him an hour later.

No one seems to have traced the father's phone? Get some kind of location on it

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: January 08, 2015, 02:59:58 PM »

I don't disagree.  There is a lot about Jeff's story that does not add up.  On September 10, 2006 Jeff called me and told me that LE suspected foul play and they were out searching the woods for a body with cadaver dogs.  I freaked.  I called the sheriff's office in a panic.  I had not even spoken to a detective.  Clinton had been gone 9 days.  The missing person's report was finally accepted on September 5th. When Detective Towery called me back, he said he did not know what I was talking about.  He said they were not searching and he thought Clinton was a boy, probably shacked up with some girl and would turn up.  When I asked Jeff, he told me he got the info from Debbie.  No one has ever explained why or where this came from.  It is just one more question in the whole list of questions.  LE now says they know Clinton's case involved foul play and they testified in court to have him declared deceased.  But no body no crime, according to LE. 

Carolyn,

that last part sounds confusing when I read it.

Let me explain where I am going. I kind of have the feeling that other people assume Clinton was some kind of druggie, got into drugs and so they did not do a very through job on investigating. But, to me, I see a glaring hole that even if Clinton took drugs and was paranoid so he ran off - IT IS ONE HOUR LATER AND HE IS ALIVE!

If he was paranoid the cops were after him, it makes no sense he wouldn't say to Jeff, come pick me up. That way he gets out of the immediate danger (if he was still around that area, right).

When something doesn't make sense there is a lie involved. Trust me on that.

This makes no sense.

How far can a person walk from Larry's house, draw a circle on a map.
Because that is how you'll find that Clinton was alive within that circle at 10:05 pm.

Now let me assure you that if Clinton had been picked up by some evil monger,
when Jeff called, he would have said something other than he thought the police were after him, so I rule foul play out.

There is something in this whole communication thing between Jeff and Clinton that doesn't add up or make any sense to me. Maybe it's just me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.