April 19, 2024, 12:40:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922223 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: January 08, 2015, 08:13:26 PM »

Hi Carolyn,

There is just way too many holes in Jeff's story.
And I'll tell you why, his behavior and what he says never match. The fact
that he had gone over to Larry's earlier and said he talked to Clinton wanted
to know if he wanted a ride home, but Clinton didn't. Then he calls again
at 10:05 pm again, telling Clinton there are police at the welding shop. That is
over an hour after the party people say Clinton left. I think even if Clinton
was walking home during that hour, he'd have said to Jeff, I'm walking home, so Jeff would pick him up. The fact that Clinton was alive then and Jeff just goes back on working tells me there is something else that Clinton said, not the cops are after me. Because if he had said that, with Jeff being alerted to the police at the welding shop, Jeff would have asked where are you and I'll pick you up. See, Jeff painted a picture that he was going to not let his boy get away this time (referring to him giving him up) But he had opposition at home with Debbie. He is obviously trying to smooth things over with Clinton.

So where was Clinton during that hour or so before Jeff called him is the question.

Now, lets talk a bit about Debbie. She seems like a bull in a china shop kind of woman. (sorry if that is offensive to anyone, I'm just calling it like I see it). She wanted Clinton to not stay with them.
But she was very helpful to Clinton when he got a check mailed to them and she was going to help him cash it the next day (from the "Into the Bayou" tv show).

Jeff had Clinton give his money to him so he could keep it in his safe. Okay. But then when Clinton is missing, he cashes Clinton's check.

This all strikes me as odd. I would think he would be still searching for Clinton, not trying to get his money.

What if anything do you know about Debbie?
What kind of work does she do?
How long was Jeff married to her?

Her name is listed at that Springfield address, that may just come up
because they were married, but I wonder why Jeff moved into a house
rather than an apt. Does h e have other kids?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: January 09, 2015, 12:47:21 PM »

Hi Carolyn,

There is just way too many holes in Jeff's story.
And I'll tell you why, his behavior and what he says never match. The fact
that he had gone over to Larry's earlier and said he talked to Clinton wanted
to know if he wanted a ride home, but Clinton didn't. Then he calls again
at 10:05 pm again, telling Clinton there are police at the welding shop. That is
over an hour after the party people say Clinton left. I think even if Clinton
was walking home during that hour, he'd have said to Jeff, I'm walking home, so Jeff would pick him up. The fact that Clinton was alive then and Jeff just goes back on working tells me there is something else that Clinton said, not the cops are after me. Because if he had said that, with Jeff being alerted to the police at the welding shop, Jeff would have asked where are you and I'll pick you up. See, Jeff painted a picture that he was going to not let his boy get away this time (referring to him giving him up) But he had opposition at home with Debbie. He is obviously trying to smooth things over with Clinton.

So where was Clinton during that hour or so before Jeff called him is the question.

Now, lets talk a bit about Debbie. She seems like a bull in a china shop kind of woman. (sorry if that is offensive to anyone, I'm just calling it like I see it). She wanted Clinton to not stay with them.
But she was very helpful to Clinton when he got a check mailed to them and she was going to help him cash it the next day (from the "Into the Bayou" tv show).

Jeff had Clinton give his money to him so he could keep it in his safe. Okay. But then when Clinton is missing, he cashes Clinton's check.

This all strikes me as odd. I would think he would be still searching for Clinton, not trying to get his money.

What if anything do you know about Debbie?I know Debbie.  I have concerns there but nothing I can pin point.  I have always suspected she poisoned Clinton dog after he arrived.
What kind of work does she do? To my knowledge, she does not work.
How long was Jeff married to her? 10+ years.  Not sure on actual length.

Her name is listed at that Springfield address, that may just come up
because they were married, but I wonder why Jeff moved into a house
rather than an apt. Does h e have other kids? Jeff does not have other kids that I know of.  I don't know where he is living or if he is living with someone.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: January 09, 2015, 08:24:33 PM »

Thank you Carolyn,

Jeff lives at that house I posted, with the truck, car parts, tires all over the yard.
Deborah is listed as living at that home too. It doesn't make sense to me
that Jeff lives at that home all by himself.

Something else occurred to me. Jeff is a truck driver, he would have probably
have a two-way radio. Truck drivers have a unique system of buddie-hood and
I am wondering if you know if Jeff put out any calls to other truckers in
the area to look out for Clinton?

Deborah did not like Clinton's dog is what she said in that tv special.
I just did not trust the things she was saying....because on one hand she knew Jeff's son was coming to live with them and she said, "I told him not to bring the dog". I wonder what she has against dogs? Plus, it's not like the dog would
run amok in the house. She seems two-faced to me. I just did not trust her, but that is just me.

Walking takes 2 hour and 52 minutes from Ward Lane to Homer.

I just can't help the feeling that Clinton was gone (allegedly per party people)
for approx 1 or 2 hours when Jeff called. He was alive. He may have been paranoid about the cops, so if he was going to leave, he'd most likely start walking back towards Homer Lane. But how do you do that if you want to avoid any police on those highways toward Homer. Again, it does not add up.
If he was in trouble at that point, I don't think he would have said to Jeff
cops are after me, he would have said help. You know common sense goes a long ways and these people have just so many things that do not add up. Maybe it's just me though.

Also, the kid had money. Deborah seemed to key in on the money.
Jeff also keyed in on the money and cashed his check. This demonstrates that both of those people had their priorities in the wrong place imo.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: January 10, 2015, 06:16:46 PM »

Deborah A. Mason
Has Lived In
Haughton, Louisiana
Bossier City, Louisiana
Cotton Valley, Louisiana
Springhill, Louisiana
https://www.spokeo.com/purchase?q=Deborah+Mason&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spokeo.com%2Fsearch%3Fcbx%3D1420656099834%26q%3DDeborah+Mason%2C+Springhill%2C+LA%26swp7%3Dt106%23%3A11381757741&pp=40&ub=cHJvZmlsZV9kZXRhaWxzX2hlYWRlcl9nZXRfZnVsbA==&swp7=t106&dp=11381757741

Deborah Ann Brown age 57
Bossier City, LA
Haughton, LA
Sarepta, LA
Cotton Valley, LA
Springhill, LA
Shongaloo, LA
Melanie, LA
Magnolia, AK

Relatives:
Jeff Mason
S Brown
Malinda Brown
Paula Mason
Rachel Brown
http://www.intelius.com/Find-Phone-Address/Bossier+City-LA/Deborah-Brown.html
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: January 10, 2015, 06:22:17 PM »

I wonder if she went to Magnolia High School, in AK.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: January 12, 2015, 02:07:36 PM »

She goes by her maiden name of Brown now.  Here is the link to her FB page
https://www.facebook.com/deborah.brown.7169709?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

I wonder if she went to Magnolia High School, in AK.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: January 12, 2015, 09:49:58 PM »

Thanks Carolyn,

Look at her boyfriend: https://www.facebook.com/phillip.irvan?fref=photo

In a Domestic Partnership with Phillip Irvan

Deborah was a "Former truck driver at Jack B. Kelley Inc.

LIves in Haughton, LA

Phillip Irvan
Lives in Calvert City, Kentucky
From Redland, Kentucky

I wonder how Irv and Deb hook up?

So she drives a truck too.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: January 13, 2015, 10:30:52 AM »

She and Jeff used to do long haul trips together.  I believe both were injured at different times and gave up the long haul.  I don't know anything about the boyfriend.

Thanks Carolyn,

Look at her boyfriend: https://www.facebook.com/phillip.irvan?fref=photo

Deborah was a "Former truck driver at Jack B. Kelley Inc.

LIves in Haughton, LA

Phillip Irvan
Lives in Calvert City, Kentucky
From Redland, Kentucky

I wonder how Irv and Deb hook up?

So she drives a truck too.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: January 13, 2015, 07:35:28 PM »

Haughton, LA to Tyler, TX
is 113 miles a little over 1 hr and 44 min.

Carolyn,
If Clinton thought the police were after him, per the party people and Jeff Mason, what do you think he would have done?
If he goes up Ward Ave. there are a number of homes.
If he goes toward the highway 80 to go back to Jeff's home, that seems to me
to be the route that police would take to Larry's home, so wouldn't Clinton who thinks police are after him would avoid?

This is why I have a hard time buying into that mindset that Clinton took off
from Larry's because he thought police were after him.

If he ran into the woods, the woods that make sense and are closer are the ones behind Larry's  house, which have been searched. So, why hide out for 1 to 2 hours there, doesn't add up.

What I am thinking is that Clinton left the party with someone else in a truck/car.

If he thought maybe to go back to the oil rig in Tyler, Tx and stay there
for a few days it is approx a litle over an hour drive, so when Jeff's call came
in he would have said he was back at the oil rig.

Do you know what city Shane martin live sin?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: January 14, 2015, 11:50:07 AM »

There have been rumors that he went somewhere in a vehicle with someone but nothing confirmed. Some of the leads have indicated he was disposed of in a body of water.  Possibly the Bodcau. I don't know anything about Shane except he is from there.  I think he may have lived in Doyline but I am not sure.  I have never met or spoken to him.

Carolyn,
If Clinton thought the police were after him, per the party people and Jeff Mason, what do you think he would have done?
to be the route that police would take to Larry's home, so wouldn't Clinton who thinks police are after him would avoid?

If he ran into the woods, the woods that make sense and are closer are the ones behind Larry's  house, which have been searched. So, why hide out for 1 to 2 hours there, doesn't add up.

What I am thinking is that Clinton left the party with someone else in a truck/car.

for a few days it is approx a litle over an hour drive, so when Jeff's call came

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: January 14, 2015, 11:51:19 AM »

I forgot to answer about the oil rig.  He did not go there.  Clinton's uncle is the Forman and he is the one that notified us that Clinton never showed up for work.

There have been rumors that he went somewhere in a vehicle with someone but nothing confirmed. Some of the leads have indicated he was disposed of in a body of water.  Possibly the Bodcau. I don't know anything about Shane except he is from there.  I think he may have lived in Doyline but I am not sure.  I have never met or spoken to him.

Carolyn,

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: January 14, 2015, 07:11:03 PM »

Shane Martin Doyline, LA
65 Douhet Dr Apt 6
Barksdale Afb, LA 71110-3456

I do not know for sure if this is the right guy or not.
But it is not that far from Larry's house.

If Clinton, which I suspect, whet to a secondary location, we've been looking
in the wrong area all along.

The reeason I suspect this is because, I have been up and down that Ward Lane rode and thinking like Clinton, afraid cops are after him, he would not
want to be running along the rode, cops probably would come down that highway and running the other way is just road, houses and some woods.
But he has to run a ways to get into the woods. Or he would run behind Larry's house into those woods. But I just don't see Clinton staying in the woods
for 1 to 2 hours (since we are not sure exactly when he was gone). But
we do know that at 10:05 is is alive and well. So, for 1 to 2 hours he
was not going to be on the run from Larry's house. There is no way he
is going to run up or down that Highway 80 due to it's too easy for cops
to identifying him on the roads.

I bet you anything he got a ride with someone. The other party people may have not seen him jump in someone's car. Shane is a fellow oil rig guy too.
Now, something may have happened along the way, Clint had a heart issue and he may have ingested drugs or pain meds. And the individual panicked.

Just maybe we have been looking in the wrong area.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: January 15, 2015, 04:29:59 PM »

I have been told by informants that they people involved a good laugh about us searching in the wrong area.  But without new info as to where to search, it is anyone's guess.  If he was disposed of in the Bodcau, it is a very large and would be impossible to dive.

Shane Martin Doyline, LA
65 Douhet Dr Apt 6

The reeason I suspect this is because, I have been up and down that Ward Lane rode and thinking like Clinton, afraid cops are after him, he would not
want to be running along the rode, cops probably would come down that highway and running the other way is just road, houses and some woods.
But he has to run a ways to get into the woods. Or he would run behind Larry's house into those woods. But I just don't see Clinton staying in the woods

I bet you anything he got a ride with someone. The other party people may have not seen him jump in someone's car. Shane is a fellow oil rig guy too.
Now, something may have happened along the way, Clint had a heart issue and he may have ingested drugs or pain meds. And the individual panicked.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: January 15, 2015, 04:32:41 PM »

http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/wma/32648

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: January 16, 2015, 07:11:27 PM »

I have been told by informants that they people involved a good laugh about us searching in the wrong area.  But without new info as to where to search, it is anyone's guess.  If he was disposed of in the Bodcau, it is a very large and would be impossible to dive.

Shane Martin Doyline, LA
65 Douhet Dr Apt 6

Carolyn,
It really upsets me that anyone would tell you something like that. This is not a game.  Why couldn't the informant just tell you what happened, even if they just did it anonymously. You are a force to be reckon with, a mother's love has no bounds. Let's turn that town upside down. If you have any contact person in that area, ask if they can put flyers up again, everywhere. Inside truckers/haulers offices, on their trucks, along the Highways, inside truck stop cafes etc etc. Bring the whole thing up again. And get on the radio in that area and just talk about it because if someone things you are closing in, they will make a mistake.

I think it makes more and more sense that Clinton left, got the call from Jeff, but was still alive, yet not in that area, otherwise I think he would have said to Jeff, yah come pick me up. (Because Clinton would have been still working on the premise that the police were after him. No telling who told him that or why he thought it, but like I said, IF he did some meth, meth is known to make a person paranoid). There had to be several cars/trucks parked at Larry's and someone may have gone out to their car/truck and when Clinton was outside said, hop in and I'll give you a ride. The timeframe is one to two hours from Ward Lane, draw a circle and anything or anyone in that circle needs to be addressed, in my opinion.

From WARD LANE:

Bodcau State Wildlife Management Area

An idea:

They have a Wildlife festival at Bodcau. Find who runs this or organizes it and see if you can print flyers to send them anf ask if they would perhaps
help you by handing out the flyers to the people and they could search the areas that they are in.

It's a way to get a lot of people who are there anyways to at least keep
their eyes out.

Bayou Bodcau Dam and Reservoir is operated and maintained by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)

Contact these guys and see if the Army could help search that area. Couldn't hurt to ask.

Bayou Bodcau Office
1700 Bodcau Dam Road           
Haughton, LA 71037                                                                                             Phone: 318-949-1804

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: January 19, 2015, 05:12:07 PM »

I am not sure where or who to address this to but someone contacted me and said they registered for SM but have not gotten approved or gotten a log on.  Who handles this?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: January 20, 2015, 07:34:19 AM »

I am not sure where or who to address this to but someone contacted me and said they registered for SM but have not gotten approved or gotten a log on.  Who handles this?

Hi Carolyn,

Klaas handles registration and I've forwarded your post to her.

Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: January 20, 2015, 01:34:07 PM »

Thank you Muffy!

Hi Carolyn,

Muffy

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: January 20, 2015, 01:36:29 PM »

You would be shocked at some of the gory things that people have said!  Things no mother should have to hear!  As far as Bodcau, it is 34,000 acres of land and water.  I would not know where to begin.

Shane Martin Doyline, LA
65 Douhet Dr Apt 6

Carolyn,
It really upsets me that anyone would tell you something like that. This is not a game.  Why couldn't the informant just tell you what happened, even if they just did it anonymously. You are a force to be reckon with, a mother's love has no bounds. Let's turn that town upside down. If you have any contact person in that area, ask if they can put flyers up again, everywhere. Inside truckers/haulers offices, on their trucks, along the Highways, inside truck stop cafes etc etc. Bring the whole thing up again. And get on the radio in that area and just talk about it because if someone things you are closing in, they will make a mistake.

I think it makes more and more sense that Clinton left, got the call from Jeff, but was still alive, yet not in that area, otherwise I think he would have said to Jeff, yah come pick me up. (Because Clinton would have been still working on the premise that the police were after him. No telling who told him that or why he thought it, but like I said, IF he did some meth, meth is known to make a person paranoid). There had to be several cars/trucks parked at Larry's and someone may have gone out to their car/truck and when Clinton was outside said, hop in and I'll give you a ride. The timeframe is one to two hours from Ward Lane, draw a circle and anything or anyone in that circle needs to be addressed, in my opinion.

From WARD LANE:

Bodcau State Wildlife Management Area

An idea:

They have a Wildlife festival at Bodcau. Find who runs this or organizes it and see if you can print flyers to send them anf ask if they would perhaps
help you by handing out the flyers to the people and they could search the areas that they are in.

It's a way to get a lot of people who are there anyways to at least keep
their eyes out.

Bayou Bodcau Dam and Reservoir is operated and maintained by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)

Contact these guys and see if the Army could help search that area. Couldn't hurt to ask.

Bayou Bodcau Office
1700 Bodcau Dam Road           
Haughton, LA 71037                                                                                             Phone: 318-949-1804

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: January 20, 2015, 05:00:16 PM »

Hi Carolyn,

Muffy

Hi Carolyn,

I have been slow in approving new members, many of the new registrations are spam and not real people.  Have your friend email me direct and I'll take care of his/her request and he/she will be able to log in.    They can email me at:  smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Klaas
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.