April 27, 2024, 02:57:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922743 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2007, 11:28:04 AM »

Candles to light Clinton's way back home to his Mom:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2007, 01:49:47 PM »

Candles to light Clinton's way back home to his Mom:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

Thanks for your kindness MuffyBee!

CJ

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2007, 05:53:55 PM »

Keeping Clintion in my prayers. 
Muffy.. lit a candle.
Carolyn... hugs to you.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2007, 06:10:04 PM »

Great News Carolyn  on "Let's Bring Them Home"

I went through the CTV thread on Naomi Arnette and found out that  Adams Outdoor Advertising donated Naomi's signs.   They do not have a company in LA   Sad but maybe they can still help you get in contact with some people more willing to help.
ESP.  with the connection to "Let's Bring them Home" .

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2007, 06:16:24 PM »

A little help from a MOD  please 
I forgot the address...     http://www.adamsoutdoor.com/

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2007, 06:19:19 PM »

Ok.. one more time....  To contact the one that I think did Naomi's  in Champaign, Il
champaign@adamsoutdoor.com

Sorry  Embarassed

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2007, 06:28:11 PM »

Keeping Clintion in my prayers. 
Muffy.. lit a candle.
Carolyn... hugs to you.

Thanks Angiex911dsptchr.  I appreciate your kindness!

CJ

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2007, 06:29:25 PM »

Ok.. one more time....  To contact the one that I think did Naomi's  in Champaign, Il
champaign@adamsoutdoor.com

Sorry  Embarassed

Thank you I appreciate your efforts....I will follow up and see what we can come up with.

I will keep you posted.

CJ

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2007, 06:40:12 PM »

For Immediate Release
Let's Bring Them Home
479-966-0471

The family of Clinton Nelson watched the one year anniversary of his disappearance come and go.  And yet Clinton Devon Nelson, last seen on Friday, September 1, 2006, remains missing.

It was reported that Nelson was last seen at approximately 8:30pm leaving a friend's house in the vicinity of Ward Lane and Highway 80 in Princeton, Louisiana.

Despite the mystery surrounding Nelson's disappearance, his family remains hopeful that Clinton will be found.  In their quest for answers, Nelson's family has partnered with the national non-profit missing persons advocacy group, Let's Bring Them Home.

"We have watched the one year mark come and go," explains LaDonna Meredith, Executive Director of the Foundation, "and despite even the best efforts, Clinton is still missing.  In light of the circumstances, our organization is launching a large reward for Nelson's recovery."

Let's Bring Them Home is offering a $75,000 reward for the recovery of Clinton Nelson and the arrest and conviction of those responsible for his disappearance.

The group is also offering a separate $5,000 reward for any new information that leads to the recovery of Clinton Nelson or any of his personal belongings known to have been his person on September 1, 2006.

"We know that someone, somewhere knows exactly what happened to Clinton.  And we know that money talks.  So in essence, we have given anyone with information on Clinton's disappearance 75,000 reasons to come forward.  We need to find Clinton."

The reward(s) are good from October 1st, 2007 through January 1, 2008. 

"Once the reward expires," explains Meredith, "it will never be raised again.  If someone has information, now is the best time to come forward."

If you have information regarding Clinton Devon Nelson, please call 1-866-479-5284 or visit www.letsbringthemhome.org.

Excellent News!!!!!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2007, 06:57:50 PM »

I do not know what is involved but could you put some thing on this site for LA  missing persons http://tinyurl.com/3c9auy  Most are younger but one is 29. 

Do you have anything posted on other internet boards?  If so can you share where with us / me.

OldF

Old F....
I check with the link above...the won't list Clinton's case as he is an adult.  They said the only people listed are children or were at the time of the disappearance.

As far as other sites...Clinton is listed on www.theyaremissed.org, www.texasequusearch.org, www.letsbringthemhome.org, www.blogsfornatalee.com, truckingboards.com, and I am sure there are others that I am forgetting.  Thanks for your help.

CJ

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2007, 11:33:19 PM »

hi Carolyn,
I hope that LBTH will do something toward getting you an answer, the reward I mean.

I didn't mean to say that it wasn't ok for you post an email address, but I did want to save you from what can be the ugly side of the net. Everyone can read here... I am probably too overproctective sometimes....

Keeping you in my prayers for resolution

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2007, 01:01:43 AM »

Hi Carolyn,
I'm glad to see the reward go up. Should motivate someone to act or get nervous. As with everyone here, are prayers are always with you.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2007, 08:58:09 AM »

Carolyn -- I want to say how sorry I am that this is happening to you and your son.

And I want to thank you for sharing this deeply personal tragedy.

Moms like you and Beth Holloway and Gloria (and unfortunatley countless others) -- who will stop at nothing to find their child -- who have nothing to fear because you feel that you have already experienced the worst -- make if difficult (impossible, really) for compassionate people to turn their head away.

From 'it could never happen to me or anyone I know' to 'here is the ugly truth in the raw from someone who is living the hell' is beyond compelling. Heartbreaking.

My shed tears for you every day -- even as you grow stronger every day. I can read that in your posts.

Ah, if only I could make wishes come true, Clinton would be home. And so would every other missing person.

Prayers for your continued strength Carolyn. And Clinton -- you are remembered.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2007, 09:37:15 AM »

Carolyn -- I want to say how sorry I am that this is happening to you and your son.

Moms like you and Beth Holloway and Gloria (and unfortunatley countless others) -- who will stop at nothing to find their child -- who have nothing to fear because you feel that you have already experienced the worst -- make if difficult (impossible, really) for compassionate people to turn their head away.

From 'it could never happen to me or anyone I know' to 'here is the ugly truth in the raw from someone who is living the hell' is beyond compelling. Heartbreaking.

My shed tears for you every day -- even as you grow stronger every day. I can read that in your posts.

Ah, if only I could make wishes come true, Clinton would be home. And so would every other missing person.

Carolyn, I couldn't have said it better than Sharon already did.  You remain in my prayers.  Never give up.  Never give in.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2007, 09:42:21 AM »

Moms like you and Beth Holloway and Gloria (and unfortunately countless others) -- who will stop at nothing to find their child -- who have nothing to fear because you feel that you have already experienced the worst -- make if difficult (impossible, really) for compassionate people to turn their head away.

Sharon,
I think this has to be one of the sweetest posts I have seen!  Thank you....it is very unfortunate that this is reality for us and so many other thousands of families.  I too was oblivious prior to this happening. 

No matter what the outcome...I will stay involved in some capacity to help promote the issues that families of the missing face!  It should not be this way and laws need to change to prevent the epidemic from continuing.  Law Enforcement must take these situations seriously and they must start listening when families say there is something wrong and investigate right away not waiting for the person to turn up. 

Thanks again.

Carolyn Johnson

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: October 04, 2007, 10:02:23 AM »

Hey everyone I thought I would like to read the article that is running today.

$87,500 offered in missing man case
October 4, 2007
 Zoom Photo

Clinton Nelson RELATED LINKS:
www.letsbringthemhome.org
www.bossiersheriff.org
TO HELP
Call the Bossier sheriff's office at (318) 965-2203 or the Let's Bring Them Home tip line at 1-866-479-5284.

By Adam Kealoha Causey
acausey@gannett.com

STORY CHAT  REGISTER HERE NOW
TOOLS PRINT   EMAIL      TEXT SIZE: SMALL   MEDIUM   LARGE

HAUGHTON — The reward for information about a man who went missing more than a year ago has increased to $87,500.

Let's Bring Them Home, a national nonprofit missing persons advocacy group, is offering $75,000 in the case of Clinton Devon Nelson, who would have been 22 on Aug. 9. He was last seen Sept. 1, 2006, leaving a Princeton area home on Ward Lane.

The reward is available only until Jan. 1.

"What we really want to get across is that we don't want anybody holding out hoping there's going to be another increase in the reward." said LaDonna Meredith, executive director of Let's Bring Them Home. "This is it."

The group will even give $5,000 to someone who can help authorities find some of Nelson's belongings from the night he went missing.

And the nonprofit's money is offered in addition to $12,500 offered by Nelson's family and supporters.

"We know that there are probably at least one if not more people that know what happened to Clinton," his mother, Carolyn Johnson, said Wednesday in a telephone interview. "This is their chance to come forward and do the right thing and let us bring him home where he belongs."

Nelson moved from Spearfish, S.D., where his mother lives, to Haughton before he went missing.

The reward money is the largest offer Bossier sheriff's spokesman Ed Baswell said he has seen for a missing person case. Meredith said it is the second largest her organization has footed.

The sheriff's office has investigated 10-15 leads since last year, Baswell said, but to no result.

Deputies were told Nelson was dropped off in a vehicle at a house party. He left on foot, and that is one of the few details investigators know.

"Why he was walking away — that's one of the mysteries," Baswell said. "We don't really understand where he would've been headed, what he would've been doing, what he had on his mind at that particular time."

Friends who were at the party have consistently told similar stories but not enough help, Baswell said.

What makes detectives think foul play could be involved is that Nelson did not pick up a $2,000 paycheck. But deputies are not sure why someone may have wanted to hurt him.

"Nothing in our investigation indicates that he had had any sort of disagreement with anybody — no known enemies," Baswell said.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2007, 01:57:33 PM »

Hi Carolyn,

Please, keep in the mind after a tip money is raises,
that not all time a high impact on solving an indictable offence. But it is all time to try!
It is important to know, that tip money/rewards just quiff cherry been, for that people go talk about an offence. And when there is come a good tip, believe me, that police goes track and trace the tip person his contacts, and in all the facts, tell the police about suspects-witness contacts. Whereas the opposite is proved.

And I think when there is no and never any track and trace, traced by the police, and that a case can be solved by a witness, I think that must be a God present. That a case can be solved.
Because many crimes been not solved, and the most are also never solved, just only when they have the right and good person that work, with the police in crimes.

And IMO, a tip that people in an anonymous letter send, that goes about them heart and not for the money, and when somebody bring information to the police, only just when there is a reward, the tip person has right on the reward.

And I am sure, when there is a person, that has information, he or she want help somebody of this heart. Also when there is no reward on it.
Look to the Carrie Culberson, no reward but I am sure somebody want help the FBI to located her car with her body in car.

God bless your family, and he want give your family the faith to find your son.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: October 04, 2007, 02:18:23 PM »

Hi Carolyn,

Please, keep in the mind after a tip money is raises,
that not all time a high impact on solving an indictable offence. But it is all time to try!
It is important to know, that tip money/rewards just quiff cherry been, for that people go talk about an offence. And when there is come a good tip, believe me, that police goes track and trace the tip person his contacts, and in all the facts, tell the police about suspects-witness contacts. Whereas the opposite is proved.

And I think when there is no and never any track and trace, traced by the police, and that a case can be solved by a witness, I think that must be a God present. That a case can be solved.
Because many crimes been not solved, and the most are also never solved, just only when they have the right and good person that work, with the police in crimes.

And IMO, a tip that people in an anonymous letter send, that goes about them heart and not for the money, and when somebody bring information to the police, only just when there is a reward, the tip person has right on the reward.

And I am sure, when there is a person, that has information, he or she want help somebody of this heart. Also when there is no reward on it.
Look to the Carrie Culberson, no reward but I am sure somebody want help the FBI to located her car with her body in car.

God bless your family, and he want give your family the faith to find your son.

Thanks NYC...I agree.  We will not find Clinton until God is ready for us to find Clinton.  I have faith in God so I must believe we will eventually know what has happend to my son.  However, I do believe that there is someone that know what happened and where Clinton is...Yes it would have been nice for people to come forward because that is the right thing to do...but since that is not the case....I will settle for paying for the information to get my son back.  If there is someone that is afraid of the situation they are in and don't feel that they can get away without money....this is the way to get free of the problems that have controlled their life.  My goal is not to cause problems for anyone but simply to get my son back and no one way or another.  The reward is for a limited time, so I guess we will know if this will work to get the information we need in the next couple of months.

Take Care.

Carolyn

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #178 on: October 04, 2007, 02:32:26 PM »

Carolyn wrote:
Thanks NYC...I agree.  We will not find Clinton until God is ready for us to find Clinton.  I have faith in God so I must believe we will eventually know what has happend to my son.  However, I do believe that there is someone that know what happened and where Clinton is...Yes it would have been nice for people to come forward because that is the right thing to do...but since that is not the case....I will settle for paying for the information to get my son back.  If there is someone that is afraid of the situation they are in and don't feel that they can get away without money....this is the way to get free of the problems that have controlled their life.  My goal is not to cause problems for anyone but simply to get my son back and no one way or another.  The reward is for a limited time, so I guess we will know if this will work to get the information we need in the next couple of months.

Take Care.

Carolyn

Your are welcome. It is good to believe in God. I am sure, he want give u very much strong to find your son, and never to give up. I understand all what u mean, and I am sure when there is a witness that something knows, about the missing of Clinton, I think he or she want talk a time. In all the case there is a witness need for to talking what there is happened. Because a suspect(s) want never talk, just only when there is many proof to bring him to the jail. And sometimes want they then also not talk.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2007, 01:38:29 PM »

NYC_Lover
You bring up some good points.  From what I have heard this is weighing on the person we think is responsible.  I am just hoping this kind of money is enough to either get him or someone else who was there or knows what happened to come forward.  I refuse to believe that the people that know what happened to my son are not capable of feeling guilt, pain, remorse, or regret.  I think they are people that made a bad choice and I hope and pray that they will find some kind of empathy in their hearts and do the right thing!

Take Care.
Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.