April 19, 2024, 05:56:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922264 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: February 10, 2015, 11:53:37 AM »

The last two detectives on Clinton's case have worked hard to try and get answers.  The problem is how badly it was handled in the beginning. That time can not be give back and any evidence was likely long gone by the time the new detectives were assigned the case.I am trying to decide if I want to put a rift between the current detective and myself.  I need to think about it a bit more.

Carolyn,
You probably have a good case to sue. Meet with an attorney and see what he/she says.

It is just so obvious, to me, that the police investigators failed you and Clinton in their police investigation which makes me wonder if there are connections here to the people involved with Clinton and the police that made them cover- up.

At least try to get the upper guys to do an investigation, something may shake loose that will lead you to Clinton. Because right now, from everything I have learned, you are having to throw darts and hope it sticks. That is just unacceptable. Its been a long time and I think that maybe there is something in the report that you are unable to obtain that could help you.
I had no idea this was going on all these years. Write a book too.
Do everything in your power to turn up the heat.

As i have come to know you, on these boards, I think you are a very underestimated woman.
Those clowns have no idea. They think their lies made you go away.
Being able to get an investigation and get on radio talk shows I think will help.
Someone is out there that knows something and maybe after all this time, they will be willing to come forward even if it is anonymously. I just get this feeling that Clinton wants to be found because it just keeps coming back up. I am sure you feel it too.

I have gone to the DA of a state and trust me, he sent the ATF, FBI and raided the police one
night. Couple of the police were fired and it sent a big stick up that little ol town for a long time. Some of these types of towns the police think that no one knows or cares or will do anything about them. They are very mistaken. It takes one person with the truth.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: February 18, 2015, 07:20:42 PM »

Hi Caroyln,

I understand, but my but really is that maybe they are being nice to your so you'll go your merry way. I think if they really wanted to find out some information they would go back through those individuals who were at the party one by one and bring them in for questioning and/or stake out. In addition to Jeff Mason and that ex-wife. Bring her in. Just ruffle some feathers - they have the power to do so. I know it's time consuming, but they have an obligation to do their duty. Asking the right questions might get a set of different answers. I wanna know what Jeff did after the phone hung up with Clinton. Clinton was alive. You'd think he would have high tailed it over to Larry's place to pick him up since Clinton said he was afraid the police were after him. I mean common sense goes a long ways in these conversations. Jeff having been at Larry's house earlier, suddenly decides to not go? Bull puckey.

Did they search that pond that Thomas was arrested at? It seems to be pretty isolated and a perfect area is one wanted to hide something. What about talking to his little brother who was 15 or 16 at the time. He might know something.

Clinton was scared, he was hurting - and he was scared according to Jeff. So if he was scared he'd want to hide, yes. Put yourself in his shoes that night. He has money, he would take off and hide, get out of there if he figures that the police are coming over. Why didn't the rest of the people at the party run too? See how that doesn't really make sense and it makes me wonder if Jeff told the truth.
He is just way too emotionally detached if you ask me, yet he was over at Larry's house earlier in the day to see if Clinton wanted to come home. Now, why'd he do that? Did he want Clinton to come home so he could take him to cash that check? I wonder what his motive was.

Something just isn't right in all these things.

That means that you have been lied too.

I'd cover that area with photos of Clinton again, if anything else it will make whoever knows something very nervous and maybe one of them will make a mistake.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: February 24, 2015, 06:22:17 PM »

In talking with some people recently, there is some info that is being looked into about an area that it is believed Clinton may be in.  They are trying to narrow down the area as it is about 100 acres with several ponds.  I do have someone that is helping to get posters up again and it is possible that a story will be run about Clinton's disappearance.

Hi Caroyln,

I understand, but my but really is that maybe they are being nice to your so you'll go your merry way. I think if they really wanted to find out some information they would go back through those individuals who were at the party one by one and bring them in for questioning and/or stake out. In addition to Jeff Mason and that ex-wife. Bring her in. Just ruffle some feathers - they have the power to do so. I know it's time consuming, but they have an obligation to do their duty. Asking the right questions might get a set of different answers. I wanna know what Jeff did after the phone hung up with Clinton. Clinton was alive. You'd think he would have high tailed it over to Larry's place to pick him up since Clinton said he was afraid the police were after him. I mean common sense goes a long ways in these conversations. Jeff having been at Larry's house earlier, suddenly decides to not go? Bull puckey.

Did they search that pond that Thomas was arrested at? It seems to be pretty isolated and a perfect area is one wanted to hide something. What about talking to his little brother who was 15 or 16 at the time. He might know something.

Clinton was scared, he was hurting - and he was scared according to Jeff. So if he was scared he'd want to hide, yes. Put yourself in his shoes that night. He has money, he would take off and hide, get out of there if he figures that the police are coming over. Why didn't the rest of the people at the party run too? See how that doesn't really make sense and it makes me wonder if Jeff told the truth.
He is just way too emotionally detached if you ask me, yet he was over at Larry's house earlier in the day to see if Clinton wanted to come home. Now, why'd he do that? Did he want Clinton to come home so he could take him to cash that check? I wonder what his motive was.

Something just isn't right in all these things.

That means that you have been lied too.

I'd cover that area with photos of Clinton again, if anything else it will make whoever knows something very nervous and maybe one of them will make a mistake.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: February 24, 2015, 07:10:00 PM »

Good news Carolyn!  Action is always good!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1624 on: February 25, 2015, 03:01:20 AM »

This is fantastic news! Thank you Kermit for all you do.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: February 25, 2015, 04:59:09 PM »

Maybe, the info is coming from another source beside LE.  Interestingly, it corresponds with some info that LE did tell me.  It is a lot of ground.  I would love to search the area but 100 acres with ponds is still too much to ask without narrowing it down.  In addition some of the area has been torn up with construction and is basically not accessible.

Good news Carolyn!  Action is always good!

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: February 25, 2015, 05:05:39 PM »

I couldn't agree more!  Kermit you are the best!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: February 26, 2015, 01:11:20 PM »

I am humbled, thank you Nut.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: February 26, 2015, 01:30:18 PM »

I couldn't agree more!  Kermit you are the best!

Oh my goodness, thank you Carolyn.  You aer so kind and so sweet, as I have said before, you are a true hero.

Here is my thinking outloud. A lot of things about this case bother me. The reason I say that the LE botched the case is because they never brought in search dogs at Larry's until a MONTH later. As well as the other things I have mentioned. But lets see

LE went in with dogs about a month after he disappeared

Lets take the scenario that Clinton left the party at 8:30 pm
For over an hour and half he is gone from Larry's house until Jeff calls him.

If we believe Law Enforcement that Clinton left at 9 pm Clinton was gone for
an hour until Jeff calls him.

This indicates Clinton was at another location.
One of the reasons I suggested we are looking in the wrong place/area.

Now, lets look at Clinton's behavior (which is all we know at this point and his injuries)
Clinton did not want to come home to Jeffs place, in fact, he had some clothing with him indicating his intentions weere to stay at Larry's house for the night He is probably pretty happy, celebrating that
he is now 21. He has injuries, but no one mentions he complained about them. Odd that
no one mentioned it.  He's a 21 yr old, with injuries and has a LOT of money to those yokels.
That makes him a prime target for someone to jump him, steal his money.

But, according to Jeff's phone conversation was Clinton was scared about police coming after him.

IF that were true, wouldn't you think that Clinton would have said to Jeff, COME GET ME?
Afterall, Jeff had been over there at Larry's home earlier in the day trying to get Clint to come on home.
If that were true, wouldn't Clinton be home (it's been an hour and we've determined from
the maps that Clinton could have walked home by then). So, we know from the timeline that Clinton
was not at home and he wasn't at Larry's house.

This is why I say - look at Jeff again. His story doesn't add up.

Af far as Larry and the other druggies at the party, they were probably all drinking
beer and doing drugs or both. I am going to take a wild guess and say that Clinton
was drinking beer (he just turned 21, it would make sense - a sort of right of passage).
Did he take meth too? Dunno, maybe.

Why would the party people not know which way Clinton took off?
They did all say that Clinton went outside for a smoke.

So, why would someone go outside to smoke, rather than sit where they are and lite up?
Reasons may be that smoking was not allowed in the house - (which I doubt since they
do drugs).
You go outside to get away from someone you don't like, get some fresh air.
Or someone said to Clinton, come on outside with me and have a smoke - in order to separate Clinton from the others.

Once Clinton is outside, he seems to have disappeared.....I think he got into someone's
truck/car and as I said above in the timeline he was gone and alive for at least an hour.

If someone wanted to rob him, wouldn't they have done it sometime in that hour?

So, I reason that someone said, hey lets roll and they left Larry's party.

Did you ever get any time line of when the party people left the party? For example did Larry say
Shane Martin left at such and such time? I hate to ask if Law Enforcement told you when each person left
because I don't wanna hear no they never asked them.

Once Clinton and who ever this other person is left - they are at another location.
Maybe another party
or
at some location
perhaps stopped and bought themselves some beer
or the other guy had some drugs too

Its this other location that is where Clinton ran into a problem.

Sure wish we could see what the LE investigated or if they did.

And I do not rule out two possibilities, one is that Shane Martin posted a photo of his blue truck
that clearly he was in an accident. We know Shane Martin was at Larry's house that night and
he is also a fellow oil rig guy, I think he lived at home with parents, and he may have had an accident
in which he thought Clinton was dead or did die in the crash, scared and removed the body and ran
home like a little girl.
2nd guess is that Clinton had run into someone who robbed him, he fought back as best he could because
he is the one with injuries and something bad happens.

And a 3rd possibility that remains in my head is that someone has connections with Law Enforcement who helped to cover up the crime and that is why we continually see a botched up case with no investigation early on.
Similar to Natalee Holloway and the Aruba police not arresting the suspects or doing searches right away, giving time to clean up the scene.

One thing I am sure of, someone knows something, someone is guilty of a crime and I firmly believe answers will come, no matter how long it takes.

And I know monkeys here are a very determined group who will shake tress until they get a banana! They stand for justice and never give up.

Stay strong Carolyn.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: March 02, 2015, 08:46:42 AM »

Prayers continue Carolyn.

Glad to hear you have someone looking into an area where Clinton might be.  Also that you have some help from someone willing to put up posters.

As Kermit says....stay strong!   an angelic monkey
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: March 06, 2015, 10:47:44 AM »

Hey everyone a 34 year old cold case has been solved in Bossier Parish by the Bossier Police Department.  Here is the story.  At the end of this they talk about how social media is responsible for solving this case and how Clinton's case is considered a cold case and the Sheriff is looking at using social media to help solve it.

https://www.facebook.com/carolyn.princejohnson/posts/10152825604507637?notif_t=like

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: March 09, 2015, 05:19:53 AM »

Thanks for posting this encouraging news, Carolyn.
Prayers continue.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: March 09, 2015, 08:44:31 AM »

Thanks for posting this encouraging news, Carolyn.
Prayers continue.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: March 09, 2015, 02:24:54 PM »

This should have been Bossier Parish Sheriff's department.
Hey everyone a 34 year old cold case has been solved in Bossier Parish by the Bossier Police Department.  Here is the story.  At the end of this they talk about how social media is responsible for solving this case and how Clinton's case is considered a cold case and the Sheriff is looking at using social media to help solve it.

https://www.facebook.com/carolyn.princejohnson/posts/10152825604507637?notif_t=like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1634 on: March 09, 2015, 05:11:05 PM »

So glad to see this, I hope it will lead to answers!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: March 16, 2015, 12:11:39 PM »

Maybe, the info is coming from another source beside LE.  Interestingly, it corresponds with some info that LE did tell me.  It is a lot of ground.  I would love to search the area but 100 acres with ponds is still too much to ask without narrowing it down.  In addition some of the area has been torn up with construction and is basically not accessible.

If there is a way to put up flyers of Clinton around those 100 acres - try to do it. My thinking is that if there are construction crews out there.......they will be more likely to remember if they see something if thery know someone was missing - like a cell phone, or glasses, maybe tennis shoes which could still be retrievable. 

We're all still here standing with you Carolyn.
Praying until Clint comes home.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: March 16, 2015, 02:53:19 PM »

I will check.  I am not sure where it is, but I think it is pretty remote. 

If there is a way to put up flyers of Clinton around those 100 acres - try to do it. My thinking is that if there are construction crews out there.......they will be more likely to remember if they see something if thery know someone was missing - like a cell phone, or glasses, maybe tennis shoes which could still be retrievable. 

We're all still here standing with you Carolyn.
Praying until Clint comes home.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: March 16, 2015, 02:54:20 PM »

I got a message last night from someone in LA.  They claim that they have seen Clinton's ghost in Larry's house and sent me a picture.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: March 17, 2015, 05:51:17 PM »

I got a message last night from someone in LA.  They claim that they have seen Clinton's ghost in Larry's house and sent me a picture.

That was nice of them. It is interesting to note that someone is paying attention. Wonder if they could just communicate with the living though and tell us something credible.

I told you, stir the pot and see what floats up.
Did you try to trace the email?
Perhaps turn it over to LE working on the case. They can trace it.

Clinton left Larry's house.
Jeff called, so Clinton was not at Larry's house for at least up to  to 2 hours.

Check where that new location is and measure it on a map and see if it is 1 to 2 hours away from Larry's house.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: March 19, 2015, 11:25:41 AM »

I had someone look at the picture.  They said it was photo shopped.  I also had someone that knows what the inside of Larry's house looks like.  I was told it is not his house.  Sounds like someone was messing around. I did send it to one of the detectives. 

That was nice of them. It is interesting to note that someone is paying attention. Wonder if they could just communicate with the living though and tell us something credible.

I told you, stir the pot and see what floats up.
Did you try to trace the email?
Perhaps turn it over to LE working on the case. They can trace it.

Clinton left Larry's house.
Jeff called, so Clinton was not at Larry's house for at least up to  to 2 hours.

Check where that new location is and measure it on a map and see if it is 1 to 2 hours away from Larry's house.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.