April 27, 2024, 06:49:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922789 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: October 09, 2007, 07:25:48 PM »

Did Clinton have a cell phone?

He left at 8:30 pm, it would have still been daylight savings time, so still light out at that hour.

Do you know or have any idea of which route Clinton may have taken, or where he was headed?

Yes Clinton had a cell.  It has never been found.  If he left the house on foot the assumption is that he would have walked home which was about 9 miles - he was living in Haughton. 

I am not sure this church is the right church.......the location is wrong.

Thanks.
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: October 09, 2007, 08:58:35 PM »

Hi Kermit,

You should read back and see the lies by Jeff and Larry and what Clinton had to say about his step mom. These lies are important clues IMO. He wasnt there to be at a party as he was staying for a day or so because of the problems he had with his father and his wife. He was actually calling for a ride at 8PM that night which tells me he wanted out of there and to go back home..Unfortunately I dont think he was welcome back at home and the threats made against him I take very seriously. My heart tells me that these are the three to look at .. Also keep in mind Clinton had injuries and a few hundred in his pocket so I see it extremely unlikely he would walk 9-10 miles home that night. I think he would have called a cab as a last resort as opposed to walking all that way. If clinton and this other missing young man are connected I think that person is known to Larry,Debbie and Jeff. Innocent people do not lie and refuse Lie Detectors. What Jeff has said about his son makes the hair on my neck stand up  Neutral
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 09:02:48 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: October 09, 2007, 09:05:45 PM »

Carolyn, Please know you and Clint remain in my prayers.  I pray there will be a break in this case and you can find some measure of comfort.  My heart breaks for you.  Stay Strong...

Kimmy,
I want to thank you for your support.  I too am praying that this will bring answers.

Take Care.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: October 09, 2007, 09:11:54 PM »

Hey everyone....here is one you can try an research.  There is a man Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr.  He disappearance is similar to Clinton's and in the same area.  I started trying to research him as he disappeared 7 years prior to Clinton from the same area.  I spoke to the detective working my son's case, and his case is still active.  My thought is...could there be a connection between my son's case and Gregory Vice?  I have been unable to find much info on him.  His case seems to have been dropped by LE. 

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200301581W

Clinton and Gregory look similar.
Gosh, I still feel someone preyed on this young man.

Carolyn,
See if you can find out if there was any meeting or church service at that church the night Clinton went missing.

and if there was - get a list of who attended and if they don't recall, get the members of that church list.

Kermit
I agree that there are a lot of similarities in Clinton's and Gregory's disappearances.  I have brought it up to law enforcement.  However, they are not talking about Greg's disappearance.  I don't know for sure if the church you have the photo of is the same church.  It looks the same but the location you have marked on the map is not right.

I don't know if it is possible for me to get the kind of info you are requesting on the church.  I live in SD and Clinton disappeared in Louisiana.  The church that we had the vigil in, is not manned and they are very difficult to contact.  Let me know what you are thinking and let's figure out if the direction you are heading is the plausible. 

Thanks
Carolyn

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: October 09, 2007, 09:23:11 PM »

*******....do you read my mind or what? 

I agree with both scenario's as both are what I have come up with.  However according to the police....they can't place Clinton anywhere but the police and until they can everything outside of that house is "speculation".  This is there word not mine....I don't know how or where to go to find out what happened from the time that Larry claims Clinton left his house.  The only thing I can come up with is the cell phone records....which are gone.  The original detective on the case said he did not get the tower record because he knew where Clinton was...however....he can't tell me where he is?   Now it is too late...the records are only kept for 30 days.  Clinton disappeared on September 1st....I questioned the detective in October/November of 2006.  By the time I found out it was too late to get the records....it was too late......what know?

Hi Carolyn,

LE dropped the ball big time and it upsets me..I still want to know who said we can't file a missing persons case because he is 21 and he can dissapear if he wants to. Was it Jeff or the LE? What reasons did the Detective think that up to a month after Clinton that he ran away and was off with some girl? I  don't know what your husband thinks but it is mind boggling that Debbie has never been questioned..She threatened you son and he dissapeared a short time after. Jealousy and Paranoia play a major factor with her and Im not so sure Clinton was ever welcome back to where she was living. Clinton called his cousin at 8PM which tells me he had no intention of being at this party and he wanted to go back to where he was staying. Her husband is a major person of interest and for good reason.

If the lead this week doesnt pan out we really need to hammer away at those emails and try to get some attention in that small town in Louisiana. Whatever it takes to put the pressure on the liars and the LE. It is imperative that we find out why they are lying about the events of Sept 1st 2005. LE needs to question them again and especially Jeff as I am not so sure he is gonna tell the same story again. WHy would he lie about having a argument with Clinton days before? Does he admit that his wife threatened Clinton? He is lying for a reason and that reason is not because he is a drug addict and is confused. He tried to lie about some major details and had the gall to say that Clinton ran away and started a new life. WTH would he say that??

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #205 on: October 10, 2007, 03:54:10 PM »

Can somebody tell me, where is picture is taken? Street, place and ect.

And what does this mean? Can somebody this explain, what WARD LANE - HOUSE, meant?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: October 10, 2007, 05:25:08 PM »

Can somebody tell me, where is picture is taken? Street, place and ect.

And what does this mean? Can somebody this explain, what WARD LANE - HOUSE, meant?

NYC_Lover,
The house that Clinton was last seen at was on Ward lane...the church is where the candlelight vigil was held.  However the place marked on this map is not the correct location for the church...I am not sure where Kermit was headed with this.

Kermit can you help???

Thanks
CJ

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: October 10, 2007, 05:27:19 PM »

Hey Everyone....the lead did not pan out.  It sounds as though Larry and Candy are both in the process of being scheduled for a polygraph and it is of their own free will.  I don't know where we go from here....

Carolyn

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #208 on: October 10, 2007, 05:36:13 PM »

Carolyn - thank you, I see on the card now. The places.
Can u tell me, what kind of area this is,
Barksdale Air Force Base?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: October 10, 2007, 06:08:17 PM »

Hey Everyone....the lead did not pan out.  It sounds as though Larry and Candy are both in the process of being scheduled for a polygraph and it is of their own free will.  I don't know where we go from here....

Carolyn

Thanks for the update and please dont get down..Would be nice to see Jeff and Debbie take a polygraph as well since he has been caught lying..I wonder why Larry refused to take one a year ago but now will do it on his own free will?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: October 10, 2007, 07:19:45 PM »

Carolyn

Thanks for the update and please dont get down..Would be nice to see Jeff and Debbie take a polygraph as well since he has been caught lying..I wonder why Larry refused to take one a year ago but now will do it on his own free will?

*******...Jeff did take one...it was inconclusive.  I have been told that is common with drug users.  I don't know what is going on as far as Larry being willing to take the lie detector test.  Unless it has to do with 13 months of know he is under suspicion and he wants to clear his name.  It sounds like there may be another name that has come up.  I don't know what it is only that he may have been at the house around the time Clinton disappeared and that he moved out of state a week after Clinton disappeared.  I guess LE is checking into it. 

I am very frustrated and upset.  I don't know how to handle this roller coaster ride!  The hard part is that I hate roller coaster or any other ride for that matter! Everytime I think I am resolving myself to the fact that Clinton is dead, something happens and I start questioning everything all over again.  I can't imagine anything that would make Clinton walk away and not let us know he was OK.  If he was using that night, he would have gotten into more trouble, he would have wanted that check, he would have no reason to turn his back on his family, nor can I ever imagine that being a possibility.  But that is a better outcome than him being dead.  This is worse than being caught between a rock and a hard place....I hate it!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 10, 2007, 07:42:00 PM »

Carolyn ~    Do not give up hope. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: October 10, 2007, 08:17:23 PM »

I did read the thread from the first page, but I was curious and that is why I asked specific questions that Carolyn graciously answered.  I did like your analysis too. Very well thought out. I just would like to open up all possibilities so that is why I was asking some specific questions is all.

Carolyn,

I agree with *******, I don't think this kid just walked home. He had a cell phone. Called someone most likely or had previously arranged to have someone pick him up. Dogs did not get a hit, that tells us that he most likely got into a vehicle.

The church struck my interest because of it's proximity to the location where Clinton was last seen. A lot of times churches have meetings and I was curious if there was a meeting on Sept 1 - because there are 2 roads from that location and someone could have come by the same area as Clinton was let's say walking, if he walked.

I tend to lean towards from what I've gathered about the background of the father is he may have had something to do with drugs with this Larry guy and that could be why he is not that forthcoming with information. Trying to protect himself.

Clinton had hopes of moving in with his father. His desire seems to be from a need to get to know his father. That tells me that this kid did not just take off of his own free will. He had money to move out on his own, had he needed too, but seems to be wanting to move in with the father. Only reason a kid like that would stay with Larry is because things at home were upsetting him. Seems like someone made him feel he could come home.  Otherwise, why not stay and party and then go home. Something made Clinton leave.

Seems like the father is ruled out as having to come pick him up. The police are not even looking at the wife. Maybe she has an alibi.

That leaves me to speculate - someone driving along the road - offers a lift to Clinton. This someone could be the perpetrator and Clinton could still be out there somewhere. This location is not that far from the Texas border either. With the information that another boy similar in age and appearance to Clinton disappeared in that area - leads me to believe there is a perp still out there. We need to catch this person.

Have the Texas officials been notified too?

Are you sure that the injuries to Clinton were a result of work-related injury?

I would really like to know who was at that church if possible? Maybe even who works at the church - and Carolyn check thse backgrounds if you can get some names. Don't dismiss anyone is what I'm telling you.

How are you doing with getting publicity on this?

There are no words that I can offer to you that will be of comfort or stop the pain of what you are going through.
So I won't wishy wash you. Truth is - lean on your faith. And let that be your comfort for now. Let your gut feeling be your guide and do not in any way brush it aside. Trust your instincts. And write down, keep a log of everything you remember. NO matter how trivial.

Let's hope we can get some answers for you.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: October 11, 2007, 09:57:16 AM »

Hi Carolyn...I'm so sorry to hear the lead didn't pan out. On the up side it seems like there is some activity in Clinton's case.

My heart was aching for you reading your post. As Muffy said, don't give up hope. I'm praying you get your answers,Carolyn.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #214 on: October 11, 2007, 09:58:21 AM »

I did read the thread from the first page, but I was curious and that is why I asked specific questions that Carolyn graciously answered.  I did like your analysis too. Very well thought out. I just would like to open up all possibilities so that is why I was asking some specific questions is all.

Carolyn,

I agree with *******, I don't think this kid just walked home. He had a cell phone. Called someone most likely or had previously arranged to have someone pick him up. Dogs did not get a hit, that tells us that he most likely got into a vehicle.

The church struck my interest because of it's proximity to the location where Clinton was last seen. A lot of times churches have meetings and I was curious if there was a meeting on Sept 1 - because there are 2 roads from that location and someone could have come by the same area as Clinton was let's say walking, if he walked.

I tend to lean towards from what I've gathered about the background of the father is he may have had something to do with drugs with this Larry guy and that could be why he is not that forthcoming with information. Trying to protect himself.

Clinton had hopes of moving in with his father. His desire seems to be from a need to get to know his father. That tells me that this kid did not just take off of his own free will. He had money to move out on his own, had he needed too, but seems to be wanting to move in with the father. Only reason a kid like that would stay with Larry is because things at home were upsetting him. Seems like someone made him feel he could come home.  Otherwise, why not stay and party and then go home. Something made Clinton leave.

Seems like the father is ruled out as having to come pick him up. The police are not even looking at the wife. Maybe she has an alibi.

That leaves me to speculate - someone driving along the road - offers a lift to Clinton. This someone could be the perpetrator and Clinton could still be out there somewhere. This location is not that far from the Texas border either. With the information that another boy similar in age and appearance to Clinton disappeared in that area - leads me to believe there is a perp still out there. We need to catch this person.

Have the Texas officials been notified too?

Are you sure that the injuries to Clinton were a result of correlated injury?

I would really like to know who was at that church if possible? Maybe even who works at the church - and Carolyn check these backgrounds if you can get some names. Don't dismiss anyone is what I'm telling you.

How are you doing with getting publicity on this?

There are no words that I can offer to you that will be of comfort or stop the pain of what you are going through.
So I won't wishy wash you. Truth is - lean on your faith. And let that be your comfort for now. Let your gut feeling be your guide and do not in any way brush it aside. Trust your instincts. And write down, keep a log of everything you remember. NO matter how trivial.

Let's hope we can get some answers for you.

Kermit - OK I see what you are thinking.  I do agree with you on Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr.  I have wondered if the two cases are related.  LaDonna and I from Let's Bring Them Home have been researching "The Dead Zone" - that area between Shreveport and Houston. Trying to come up with a connection on many of the cases in this area.  The odd part is there are about 9 or 10 cases of missing people within a 15 mile radius or so.  I don't know if there is a connection or if it is coincidence because Shreveport is a big area.

The problem that we are facing on finding out about meetings at churches - it has been 13 months since Clinton disappeared.  We are to a point now that even if someone saw him walking they may not remember it.  I will see if I can find out though.  As far as publicity....we have gotten coverage in Louisiana and South Dakota.  I have not been able to get any national coverage. 

I know that LE has followed leads into Texas and Clinton worked in Texas.  But so far that has not lead to any information on Clinton or his whereabouts.  Yes I am sure Clinton received his injuries at work.  I have spoken to his boss and law enforcement has spoken to the hospital.

You got it right about Clinton wanting to know Jeff and spend time with him.  He could afford to live on his own but he wanted that connection with Jeff to grow.  He needed to bond with his father that is why he went down there in the first place.

Thanks
CJ

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: October 11, 2007, 09:58:53 AM »

Good Morning Carolyn..How are you doing today? Lets keep those emails going people!!! Persistence will pay off!!!

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: October 11, 2007, 01:10:47 PM »

Good Morning Carolyn..How are you doing today? Lets keep those emails going people!!! Persistence will pay off!!!

*******....I don't know right now!  I am at a complete loss...I spoke to LE...I think lie detectors are being done today on Candy and Larry.  If they pass they are prepaired to clear them as suspects.  There is a new person of interest...don't have all of the details.   

Mum and Muffey - thank you.  You are both sweet and I appreciate the support.

NYC_Lover - Barksdale is an airforce base the area surrounding that is very complex, bogs, marshes, swamps, trees, lots of culverts, hills, etc.

Thanks
Carolyn

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: October 11, 2007, 05:53:59 PM »

Carolyn,

contact me through Klassend

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: October 11, 2007, 05:56:16 PM »

Carolyn,

Carolyn - you can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com  (my klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com isn't working right now)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: October 11, 2007, 06:30:31 PM »

Carolyn,

Carolyn - you can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com  (my klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com isn't working right now)

Done...

Thanks
CJ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.