April 27, 2024, 04:39:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922767 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2007, 09:14:56 PM »

Good Morning Carolyn..How are you doing today? Lets keep those emails going people!!! Persistence will pay off!!!

*******....I don't know right now!  I am at a complete loss...I spoke to LE...I think lie detectors are being done today on Candy and Larry.  If they pass they are prepaired to clear them as suspects.  There is a new person of interest...don't have all of the details.   

Appreciate you keeping us in the loop as I know this all very difficult for you and I wish I was there to give you a big hug. I have been thinking alot about Clinton lately and thinking over and over again in my mind what could have happened that night and wishing I was there that night to protect him. He really does remind me alot of myself and I will never give up and your determination inspires me. I really wish I could do more as I would absolutely love to talk to Jeff Man to Man. Someone needs to talk to him as this is never ever going away. As of right now he looks like a lying SOB and its up to him to clear his name and help find his Son. Looks to me like he is doing neither.

I am glad to hear the Investigation is active and that they have a new person of interest.I really believe that our theories are correct and I pray that this is all over quickly and he is found.  Of course more than anything I am praying for a miracle and that Clinton will be able to hold his Son that he has never seen. As far as Larry and Candy go it sounds like they are gonna hang themselves or be true to their word and prove there innocense.. Easier said then done as it doesnt appear that they are not skillfull liars like Jeff who also needs to be questioned again along with his wife. They all need to know this is never going away and the spotlight is just beginning to shine on them.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:35:38 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #221 on: October 12, 2007, 08:09:28 AM »

Never give up, Carolyn.  You remain in my prayers. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #222 on: October 12, 2007, 09:52:27 AM »

Thanks Peaches and *******.

I am not sure what to think of where the current lead is going....this is make me feel very anxious.  I have not heard if the polygraphs have been completed or if they have made contact with the new "person of interest". 

Thanks
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: October 12, 2007, 10:54:22 AM »

Candles to light Clinton's way back home to his Mom:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

bump

keep them lit

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 12, 2007, 10:54:44 AM »

"Never give up, Carolyn.  You remain in my prayers." ~ Peaches
Carolyn ~    Do not give up hope.    ~ Muffy

{{{{{hugs}}}}} for Carolyn.  Stay the course Carolyn and find your boy.  I'm sorry this is so hard, and I can't imagine being in your place.  I encourage you to continue to fight the good fight.  If you don't fight for Clinton, I don't know who will. Same thing for all of us parents who try to help their children when they are in need.  So much more so in your case.  And it has to be hard, because you have little or no control over the investigation or what is going on.  I encourage you to stay with it. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: October 12, 2007, 11:35:25 AM »

"Never give up, Carolyn.  You remain in my prayers." ~ Peaches
Carolyn ~    Do not give up hope.    ~ Muffy

{{{{{hugs}}}}} for Carolyn.  Stay the course Carolyn and find your boy.  I'm sorry this is so hard, and I can't imagine being in your place.  I encourage you to continue to fight the good fight.  If you don't fight for Clinton, I don't know who will. Same thing for all of us parents who try to help their children when they are in need.  So much more so in your case.  And it has to be hard, because you have little or no control over the investigation or what is going on.  I encourage you to stay with it. 

Thanks Sharon, Muffy & Peaches.
I appreciate all of you and of course all of those not named as well!  I am not giving up.  I won't ever give up!  It does get frustrating and really hard sometimes....but I won't stop until I find my son and what has happened to him.  Thank you for the encouragement....it does help!

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: October 12, 2007, 11:54:45 AM »

Dearest Carolyn,

I've been thinking since my last post to you.  I don't believe you would give up on Clinton -EVER.  When folks say  don't give up, we don't really think you will just stop.   I think it's just our way of trying to say STAY STRONG when you feel yourself wavering under the heavy burden you carry in your heart for your missing son.  Think of many pairs of monkey hands lifting up that burden with you.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: October 12, 2007, 03:43:56 PM »

24 HOUR PRAYER CHAIN - Starting tomorrow at 8am ET

Please put in your time request   :

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg290100#msg290100

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #228 on: October 12, 2007, 05:09:53 PM »

Well Here Goes....Candy and Larry have taken a polygraph and both passed.  Law enforcement believes that they are telling the truth.  The don't know what happened once Clinton left that house.  They have also spoken to Jeff and Debbie and believe that they are being honest.  This means we are back to the complete unknown.  Either Clinton was able to get a ride with someone and is still alive or he got a ride and something happened by someone completely unknown, or he tried to walk home and something happened on the way home ie - some kind of accident, or intentional harm from some unknown person. 

There is talk about doing another search but I have no idea if and when that will happen at this point. 

I am at a loss as to where to go from here....

Thanks

Carolyn Johnson

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: October 12, 2007, 05:11:13 PM »

Dearest Carolyn,

I've been thinking since my last post to you.  I don't believe you would give up on Clinton -EVER.  When folks say  don't give up, we don't really think you will just stop.   I think it's just our way of trying to say STAY STRONG when you feel yourself wavering under the heavy burden you carry in your heart for your missing son.  Think of many pairs of monkey hands lifting up that burden with you.   

Muffy,
I know this....I know that it has always been meant as support.  It is always appreciated.

Take Care
Carolyn

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #230 on: October 12, 2007, 05:13:14 PM »

NYC_Lover - Barksdale is an airforce base the area surrounding that is very complex, bogs, marshes, swamps, trees, lots of culverts, hills, etc.

Thanks
Carolyn

Thank you. But marshes, swamps and trees with (in) crocodiles?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: October 12, 2007, 05:21:05 PM »

Well Here Goes....Candy and Larry have taken a polygraph and both passed.  Law enforcement believes that they are telling the truth.  The don't know what happened once Clinton left that house.  They have also spoken to Jeff and Debbie and believe that they are being honest.  This means we are back to the complete unknown.  Either Clinton was able to get a ride with someone and is still alive or he got a ride and something happened by someone completely unknown, or he tried to walk home and something happened on the way home ie - some kind of accident, or intentional harm from some unknown person. 

There is talk about doing another search but I have no idea if and when that will happen at this point. 

Thanks

Carolyn Johnson

I am so sorry Carolyn  Confused Are they asking Debbie and Jeff about the Argument they had before he vanished,The threat Debbie made against Clinton and The lies that Jeff has told? Why he thinks Clinton started a new life? If I was LE I would be completely focuing in on them but I am not privy to there info..Hook Debbie and Jeff up to a polygraph!!!!!

Please stay strong as it appears they are actively investigating what happened to Clinton and even appear to have a new lead. Maybee it is possible there is a unknown person involved or better yet somehow clinton has some type of amnesia and is out there somewhere!

Big Hugs!!

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: October 12, 2007, 10:26:17 PM »

NYC_Lover - Barksdale is an airforce base the area surrounding that is very complex, bogs, marshes, swamps, trees, lots of culverts, hills, etc.

Thanks
Carolyn

Thank you. But marshes, swamps and trees with (in) crocodiles?

Yes there are alligators in Louisiana.  Thanks.

Carolyn

NYC I know you are trying to help,but please be more carefull and more sensitive what you say to Family members that are missing a loved one..

Thx,
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 02:10:43 AM by Observer » Logged

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: October 13, 2007, 11:31:02 AM »

Thanks

Carolyn Johnson

I am so sorry Carolyn  Confused Are they asking Debbie and Jeff about the Argument they had before he vanished,The threat Debbie made against Clinton and The lies that Jeff has told? Why he thinks Clinton started a new life? If I was LE I would be completely focuing in on them but I am not privy to there info..Hook Debbie and Jeff up to a polygraph!!!!!

Please stay strong as it appears they are actively investigating what happened to Clinton and even appear to have a new lead. Maybee it is possible there is a unknown person involved or better yet somehow clinton has some type of amnesia and is out there somewhere!

Big Hugs!!

Carolyn, I'm so sorry as well. I agree with ******* that there at least appears to be some activity in the case. Please stay strong.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: October 13, 2007, 04:19:43 PM »

I've printed out some of the poster's from the TES site and will put some around  Texas, in the Austin area, and can send some to friends in the Houston area and etc.  I know he was missing from Louisiana, but Texas isn't that far away.  And some of the places I want to put up the posters are very popular among young people.  He may have headed this way or someone may have seen him.  I think it's worth a try.  All I'm out is some paper and ink, a few stamps.  I feel like I have to do something.  I keep thinking about if Clinton were my son...I've sent out emails, but I want to try some of the posters.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #235 on: October 13, 2007, 08:11:46 PM »

I've printed out some of the poster's from the TES site and will put some around  Texas, in the Austin area, and can send some to friends in the Houston area and etc.  I know he was missing from Louisiana, but Texas isn't that far away.  And some of the places I want to put up the posters are very popular among young people.  He may have headed this way or someone may have seen him.  I think it's worth a try.  All I'm out is some paper and ink, a few stamps.  I feel like I have to do something.  I keep thinking about if Clinton were my son...I've sent out emails, but I want to try some of the posters.

Muffy...thank you so much.  If Clinton were did leave Louisiana, I would think Texas would be an easy place to get lost if you wanted to.  I think your idea is a great one! I don't think I can ever repay your kindness!  Take Care.

Carolyn Johnson

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: October 13, 2007, 08:19:22 PM »

Muffy you are a Angel and its a good idea   Houston is the 4th largest city in the U.S. and it sure would be easy to get lost there.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: October 13, 2007, 09:04:05 PM »

Texas is a big place.  A person could work on a farm or ranch or a fishing/shrimp boat and live there too, staying out of the limelight. Lots of possibilities if Clinton wanted to keep a low profile, if in fact he felt threatened.  I'll try to get some posters out into some areas where I have contacts. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: October 13, 2007, 09:47:05 PM »

The TES posters print out really well, but they only have the $12,500.00 reward on them.  The reward for $87,500.00 is much more enticing, which is in the Shreveport Times article.  I printed the article out, but it ended up sideways and hard to read.  Will see what I can do to get a decent poster put together that is printable and have the much bigger reward.  And of course, the link for letsbringthemhome.com.  Unless I draw a ling through the $12,500.00 and put the $87,500.00 and add the link .  I wonder if that is alright?  I just gotta say, the TES poster is easy to see all the pertinent info, and the photo is good. 

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: October 13, 2007, 10:57:55 PM »

The TES posters print out really well, but they only have the $12,500.00 reward on them.  The reward for $87,500.00 is much more enticing, which is in the Shreveport Times article.  I printed the article out, but it ended up sideways and hard to read.  Will see what I can do to get a decent poster put together that is printable and have the much bigger reward.  And of course, the link for letsbringthemhome.com.  Unless I draw a ling through the $12,500.00 and put the $87,500.00 and add the link .  I wonder if that is alright?  I just gotta say, the TES poster is easy to see all the pertinent info, and the photo is good. 

The $87500 is good only until January 1 then it goes back to $12500. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.