April 27, 2024, 12:54:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922723 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: November 25, 2007, 01:46:10 AM »

Carolyn - We're all praying that you get the answers you need. I cannot imagine what you have been going through. Please know that we are here to support you in any way we can. Stay strong, and don't give up hope. We'll be right here for you, until you find out where your son is, as long as it takes.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #321 on: November 25, 2007, 07:10:00 AM »

Carolyn - We're all praying that you get the answers you need. I cannot imagine what you have been going through. Please know that we are here to support you in any way we can. Stay strong, and don't give up hope. We'll be right here for you, until you find out where your son is, as long as it takes.

Carolyn, thinking of you and praying for answers.  I think of you and Gloria and your children and Beth and Natalee and it has changed me.  The way I parent is evolving because I have seen you and Gloria and Beth and so many more unfortunately who just want one more minute with their child.  The not knowing has to be driving you crazy.  It's making me crazy!  So I will follow your journey with you and pray for your strength in this time of struggle.  I am holding onto the fact that God knows the answer.  He knows our hearts and our concerns.  And above all else, Clinton is God's child too.  Wherever Clinton is, there He is also.  Just because we don't know all the answers doesn't mean that God doesn't have this all worked out already.  I have to believe He does.  For you and Clinton, for me, Gloria, April, Beth, Natalee, for us all, He has it all under control.  He has brought us together here for a reason.  To love and support and encourage one another.  I believe that sincerely.   

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: November 25, 2007, 10:04:07 AM »

Candles to light Clinton's way back home to his Mom:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: November 25, 2007, 11:36:24 AM »

Carolyn, thinking of you and praying for answers.  I think of you and Gloria and your children and Beth and Natalee and it has changed me.  The way I parent is evolving because I have seen you and Gloria and Beth and so many more unfortunately who just want one more minute with their child.  The not knowing has to be driving you crazy.  It's making me crazy!  So I will follow your journey with you and pray for your strength in this time of struggle.  I am holding onto the fact that God knows the answer.  He knows our hearts and our concerns.  And above all else, Clinton is God's child too.  Wherever Clinton is, there He is also.  Just because we don't know all the answers doesn't mean that God doesn't have this all worked out already.  I have to believe He does.  For you and Clinton, for me, Gloria, April, Beth, Natalee, for us all, He has it all under control.  He has brought us together here for a reason.  To love and support and encourage one another.  I believe that sincerely.   

Thanks Peaches....I agree with you.  Patience has never been one of my strong points...I have to constantly remind myself that everything is in God's time...not mine.  I appreciate the reminder.  I also appreciate the support.  Take Care.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: November 25, 2007, 11:41:40 AM »

Candles to light Clinton's way back home to his Mom:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT
[/quote

Thanks MuffyBee. 

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: November 25, 2007, 11:43:02 AM »

The Not Knowing Son... For Carolyn

It's the not knowing son...
that weighs so heavy on my heart.

The are you gone to your reward.

Or are you simply gone from me.

that whispers to my soul.

The need to let myself believe
that you are here somewhere unknown.

Or you are standing at His throne.

Angela H.

Hey everyone - Angelala wrote this for me.  I wanted to share it with you as it is as if she read my heart and mind. 

Carolyn

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #326 on: November 25, 2007, 12:01:37 PM »

very nice words and so true...gave me goosebumps.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: November 25, 2007, 12:53:42 PM »

Angela H.

Hey everyone - Angelala wrote this for me.  I wanted to share it with you as it is as if she read my heart and mind. 

Carolyn

Carolyn, thank you for sharing Angelala's writings with us. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: November 25, 2007, 04:05:45 PM »

Angela H.

Carolyn

Carolyn, thank you for sharing Angelala's writings with us. 

MuffyBee, You are welcome.  Nut44x4 - I am glad you liked it.  I agree with you it gave me goosebumps as well.

Carolyn

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: November 25, 2007, 06:25:50 PM »

Your connection with Clinton is so strong and I just feel he will be found.
Hang in there.

Kermit - I really hope you are right!  I would prefer for him to be alive but if he is dead, I just want to know.....

Take Care.

Carolyn

And you deserve to know the truth.
Clinton did not just vanish into thin air.
Somebody knows something.
We just have to keep the heat on.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: November 25, 2007, 07:51:14 PM »

Your connection with Clinton is so strong and I just feel he will be found.
Hang in there.

Kermit - I really hope you are right!  I would prefer for him to be alive but if he is dead, I just want to know.....

Take Care.

Carolyn

And you deserve to know the truth.
Clinton did not just vanish into thin air.
Somebody knows something.
We just have to keep the heat on.

Kermit I agree....the hard part now is I don't think the heat is on.....
I know that someone has to know something....at this point I don't know how to turn up the flames.

Carolyn

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: November 25, 2007, 08:20:32 PM »

I have no adequate words to say to any mother of a missing child...other than my heart bleeds for you and my prayers go out for you and your pain.....I am so sorry.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #332 on: November 26, 2007, 11:39:42 AM »

Carolyn - I can understand, u don't get rest until your find your son. I think the strenght is come from your family, but I think the great strong soon is come from the Father God. I am sure God is proud about u.
I want take a prayer on the search day. And I want talk to God for to ask him, for helping u to find your son. I hope he want give an answer in the name of that they have find your son soon. Amen

NYC_Lover,
Thank you for your prayers.  I agree with what you are saying...I don't know what I would do if I did not believe it was possible for me to see Clinton in heaven someday.  My faith in God has been tested but my faith is still there and I know God will use this whole situation somehow, to help someone else!  I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Carolyn

Carolyn - You are welcome. The faith with the Father God want remain and the spirits of God want keep in the remind, the strong for to finding from your son. Please, believe your son is in the hands of the Angels of God. And the Angels watch concerning the missing persons. They Angels want let him gone, when his case is solved. And his spirit can make himself ready for a reincarnation, for come back in his world.
I have spoken to fathers and mothers of missing children, on the internet (by myspace or the email) and in my life, but u and your family need justice. And I hope the Father God want listen to my prayers. But I am sure, God want. I have pray for many cases, that all been solved. That all cases were, where I don't have research have done, and just only make a pray.
Well I have no idea, what Thanksgiving exact is. But I know it's a celebrity day for the American people. I hope u has a good and wonderful Thanksgiving.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: November 27, 2007, 07:58:11 AM »

Carolyn.....thanks for sharing Angelala's poem. Praying that the search will bring you and your family the answers you need.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: November 27, 2007, 12:04:20 PM »

I have no adequate words to say to any mother of a missing child...other than my heart bleeds for you and my prayers go out for you and your pain.....I am so sorry.....

Thank you SunnyinTX....I appreciate your prayers and kindness.

Take Care.
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: November 27, 2007, 12:07:27 PM »

Carolyn - I can understand, u don't get rest until your find your son. I think the strenght is come from your family, but I think the great strong soon is come from the Father God. I am sure God is proud about u.
I want take a prayer on the search day. And I want talk to God for to ask him, for helping u to find your son. I hope he want give an answer in the name of that they have find your son soon. Amen

NYC_Lover,
Thank you for your prayers.  I agree with what you are saying...I don't know what I would do if I did not believe it was possible for me to see Clinton in heaven someday.  My faith in God has been tested but my faith is still there and I know God will use this whole situation somehow, to help someone else!  I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Carolyn

Carolyn - You are welcome. The faith with the Father God want remain and the spirits of God want keep in the remind, the strong for to finding from your son. Please, believe your son is in the hands of the Angels of God. And the Angels watch concerning the missing persons. They Angels want let him gone, when his case is solved. And his spirit can make himself ready for a reincarnation, for come back in his world.
I have spoken to fathers and mothers of missing children, on the internet (by myspace or the email) and in my life, but u and your family need justice. And I hope the Father God want listen to my prayers. But I am sure, God want. I have pray for many cases, that all been solved. That all cases were, where I don't have research have done, and just only make a pray.
Well I have no idea, what Thanksgiving exact is. But I know it's a celebrity day for the American people. I hope u has a good and wonderful Thanksgiving.

NYC_Lover,
I forgot you are not American and may not celebrate Thanksgiving.  I am sorry for my error.   I do hope you had a great weekend!  Thanks

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: November 27, 2007, 12:09:17 PM »

Carolyn.....thanks for sharing Angelala's poem. Praying that the search will bring you and your family the answers you need.

MumInOhio,
Thank you...I agree with you.

Carolyn

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #337 on: November 28, 2007, 10:46:37 AM »

NYC_Lover,
I forgot you are not American and may not celebrate Thanksgiving.  I am sorry for my error.   I do hope you had a great weekend!  Thanks

Carolyn

Carolyn - please don't feel sorry, it is ok. Yes, I had a great weekend, thank you!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: November 28, 2007, 04:21:26 PM »

God Bless You Carolyn.  You are in my prayers.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: November 28, 2007, 04:37:58 PM »

God Bless You Carolyn.  You are in my prayers.

Thank you snoopy!  Take Care.

Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.