April 26, 2024, 11:59:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922714 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: December 03, 2007, 01:24:08 PM »

Hi Carolyn...will send you an email at the above address in an hour or so.

I got it thanks - I am responding now.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: December 03, 2007, 01:27:05 PM »

Here are my needs....
We have to raise money to cover the costs associated with the search.  Let's Bring Them Home is taking financial donations to help with the search expenses (it will be tax deductible).  I need you to come up with any fund raising ideas in your local area to raise money or if you can or are willing to donate, please do so.  My understanding is that all donations that LBTH receives during this period before the search will go to offset the costs for the searchers.

http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/Give.htm
or
http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/
click on "financially supporting our program"
This will launch a secure pay pal site

We also need some volunteers to help with organizing everything
Flyers to get volunteers to help with the search,
Food, Places to stay, Permission from Land Owners etc.

Angela has generously stepped up to help organize this and she is the person to go to on this her contact is for_clinton@harenza.com.

You can also contact me @ find-clinton@hotmail.com.

I am not used to asking for help!  Asking for this kind of help is very difficult for me, however, I NEED to find my son and I don't have the finaces to cover these expenses by myself.  In addition we have a short period of time to pull everything together. I REALLY need your help - no donation is too small! 

If you are not able to help financially or physically, please pray that whatever is need to make this search happen comes in!  Thank you in advance for your help.

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing Since 9/1/2006
From Princeton LA

I am reposting this as the top link to LBTH will take you right to the donate page without having to do two steps. 

I am posting this again as there is a new email address for me since there have been some problems with the other email.  Thanks

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #362 on: December 03, 2007, 01:37:26 PM »

Carolyn why no media attention for Clinton his case?
Try to make media attention. The Clinton case has also need media attention. And I am sure when MR. Miller search on the right place, he can find your son. And when there is something, let me know, maybe I can help and I want talk then with u by the email. I want sure pray for solved.

NYC_Lover,
I missed your post.  I am so sorry.  I am looking forward to talking to you....I have set up an email specifically for the search.  The email address is find-clinton@hotmail.com

Thanks
Carolyn

Carolyn - No problem and please don't feel sorry. I want taking contacting with u soon.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: December 03, 2007, 03:01:00 PM »

Here's another idea.  We all have contacts in our email.  Send each person a letter.  Give them links to this site, TES, and lets bring them home.  Together we can make a difference.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: December 05, 2007, 03:39:34 PM »

Hey everyone....is there anyone out there that is good a designing flyers....we need one that for right now tells about Clinton and the upcoming search but one that can be sent out to people to try and get donations.  The goal is to have one that can be easily adapted to whatever the need or situation is.

Also, I have tried to get an email list together and I sent out an email to everyone (I think) that I have spoken to by email about helping in anyway with the upcoming search.  If I have missed anyone, please email me at find-clinton@hotmail.com.

Thanks again for your help.

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: December 07, 2007, 09:32:59 PM »

Hey everyone,
Kermit was kind enough to do this you tube video...

What do you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z8oV8lfuLE
Carolyn

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: December 07, 2007, 10:20:20 PM »

Hey everyone,

What do you think.

Carolyn

He did a good job and it's great to see more of Clinton Smile Is Clinton a Vikings fan?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 10:23:36 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: December 07, 2007, 10:59:14 PM »

Hey everyone,

What do you think.

Carolyn

He did a good job and it's great to see more of Clinton Smile Is Clinton a Vikings fan?

He liked to watch the Vickings games with his Uncle Mike.  He would usually root for whichever team was playing against the Vicking just so he could give his Uncle a hard time.  It was all in fun...he was always the first one to pick out the Vickings memorabilia for his uncle.  Why do you ask?

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: December 08, 2007, 12:29:40 AM »

Hey everyone,

What do you think.

Carolyn

Hey everyone,
I have a favor to ask.  Please send this you tube link out to anyone that you can send it to and ask them to forward it.  I am attaching a copy of the email that I sent out to everyone in my address book.  Some of you may have already gotten this.  Feel free to copy the email below and past it into your email and send it out to everyone in your address book.

Hey Everyone,

I really don't believe in forwarding email or sending out stuff that I know people really don't want.  However this is a You Tube video of my son. Clinton Devon Nelson went missing on 9/1/2006 from Princeton Louisiana.  We are desperately seeking answers as to what happened to him.  I am asking two things of you – 1st please pray for answers.  2nd please forward this email to everyone that you can.  We are not having a lot of luck getting this information out on a national level, so if we start sending it by email, maybe someone will recognize him…and can fill us in on what happened over 15 months ago!  Please help our family find the answers that we need.  If you know anything about my son please contact me at the following email address....

find-clinton@hotmail.com

Sincerely,

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing since 9/1/2006
From Princeton Louisiana

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: December 08, 2007, 02:02:04 PM »

He liked to watch the Vickings games with his Uncle Mike.  He would usually root for whichever team was playing against the Vicking just so he could give his Uncle a hard time.  It was all in fun...he was always the first one to pick out the Vickings memorabilia for his uncle.  Why do you ask?

Carolyn

Haha..Sounds like my nephews Smile I'm a life long die hard Vikings fan and yall live in vikings country  Cool

Anything new from that PI Carolyn?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: December 08, 2007, 03:26:07 PM »

Carolyn

Haha..Sounds like my nephews Smile I'm a life long die hard Vikings fan and yall live in vikings country  Cool

Anything new from that PI Carolyn?

We don't have a PI.  I have spoken to a couple of them but as of now I can't afford it.  I am anxious to see how the YOU TUBE video and search go.  If we don't find him during the search, we will have to figure out where to go from here.  I am not sure what to expect....

Carolyn

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #371 on: December 08, 2007, 03:40:24 PM »

Carolyn - I did send an email.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
crazybabyborg
« Reply #372 on: December 09, 2007, 01:17:55 PM »

Hey everyone....is there anyone out there that is good a designing flyers....we need one that for right now tells about Clinton and the upcoming search but one that can be sent out to people to try and get donations.  The goal is to have one that can be easily adapted to whatever the need or situation is.

Also, I have tried to get an email list together and I sent out an email to everyone (I think) that I have spoken to by email about helping in anyway with the upcoming search.  If I have missed anyone, please email me at find-clinton@hotmail.com.

Carolyn

Carolyn, I'd be happy to work on the flyer. Do you have a date or dates set for the search? Can you help me identify what uses any donations would benefit? Those things should be included in the information. Thanks!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 09, 2007, 01:26:36 PM »

Carolyn

Carolyn, I'd be happy to work on the flyer. Do you have a date or dates set for the search? Can you help me identify what uses any donations would benefit? Those things should be included in the information. Thanks!
Thank you Crazybabyborg.

The search dates are January 18, 19, 20, 2008 - Princeton, Louisiana.  The Donations are going to be used for travel, food, and lodging for search and rescue teams that are coming from outside of the area.  The donations can be tax deductible by going through Let's Bring Them Home.

Thank you so much and let me know what else you need from me.

Carolyn

crazybabyborg
« Reply #374 on: December 09, 2007, 02:08:55 PM »

Thanks Carolyn!

OK, if someone wanted to volunteer to search during those dates in January, who would they contact? Is it possible to have one contact to either donate or volunteer? Sometimes keeping it simple can help encourage folks to help.

So far, I've got that Texas Equasearch is conducting the search, and the dates of the search, along with Clinton's picture and description. I thought I might refer to a website for more details of the circumstances surrounding the case. Which site would be the best for that?

When I'm done, I'll post it here and we'll change anything you want, and I'm totally open to suggestions. I was just trying to get a draft and I felt that keeping it as simple as possible was the thing to do. Get what you need out there.....
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: December 09, 2007, 04:08:07 PM »

Thanks Carolyn!

OK, if someone wanted to volunteer to search during those dates in January, who would they contact? Is it possible to have one contact to either donate or volunteer? Sometimes keeping it simple can help encourage folks to help.

So far, I've got that Texas Equasearch is conducting the search, and the dates of the search, along with Clinton's picture and description. I thought I might refer to a website for more details of the circumstances surrounding the case. Which site would be the best for that?

When I'm done, I'll post it here and we'll change anything you want, and I'm totally open to suggestions. I was just trying to get a draft and I felt that keeping it as simple as possible was the thing to do. Get what you need out there.....

Donations, volunteers, and information on Clinton can be found on www.letsbringthemhome.org. There is also information on Clinton @ www.texasequusearch.org. If there are any other questions they can contact me at find-clinton@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Carolyn

crazybabyborg
« Reply #376 on: December 09, 2007, 04:41:09 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/clinton-flyer2.gif

Carolyn, this is what I've come up with. It's scaled so that it should fit a regular sheet of typing paper. Let me know of anything else I can do.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: December 09, 2007, 06:28:23 PM »

I'm working on something too and will post as soon as it's ready.  CBB is not feeling very well today and may not get a chance to work on it more.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: December 09, 2007, 07:30:46 PM »

I'm working on something too and will post as soon as it's ready.  CBB is not feeling very well today and may not get a chance to work on it more.

Carolyn - I emailed you the attached PDF flyer, let me know if you need any changes or corrections to it.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: December 09, 2007, 09:29:06 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/clinton-flyer2.gif

Carolyn, this is what I've come up with. It's scaled so that it should fit a regular sheet of typing paper. Let me know of anything else I can do.

Thank you Crazybabyborg....I really appreciate you doing this.

Thanks
Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.