April 27, 2024, 03:11:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922746 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: December 09, 2007, 09:30:57 PM »

I'm working on something too and will post as soon as it's ready.  CBB is not feeling very well today and may not get a chance to work on it more.

Carolyn - I emailed you the attached PDF flyer, let me know if you need any changes or corrections to it.

Thank you Klaasend...
I really appreciate it.

Thanks
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 11, 2007, 10:07:21 AM »

Hey everyone, I wanted to tell Angelala, MumInOhio, Muffybee, LaDonna, OldFart, Snoopy, Kermit, Klaasend, Crazybabyborg, Gloria, Debbie, Linda, Alabamamom,and all of you who have donated or are going to donate towards Clinton's search, and those of you who have already told me that you are going to help with the search, THANK YOU.  Some of the things that have gotten accomplished over the last couple of weeks have me in total awe.  If I have forgotten anyone please forgive me, it is not intentional.  My head is totally spinning at this point.

We are still trying to raise funds to help cover expenses related to the search, so far we have only raised about 5% of what it is estimated that we need to cover the search in January.

Thanks again everyone.  I appreciate what you have done! 

Please continue to pass the email with the you tube video around.  There have been 659 hits so far.  We are trying to get this out to as many people as we can. I am attaching the email for you to copy at past into your email program at the end of this post. 

Have a great Day! Razz

carolyn Johnson

Hey Everyone,

I really don't believe in forwarding email or sending out stuff that I know people really don't want.  However this is a You Tube video of my son. Clinton Devon Nelson went missing on 9/1/2006 from Princeton Louisiana.  We are desperately seeking answers as to what happened to him.  I am asking two things of you – 1st please pray for answers.  2nd please forward this email to everyone that you can.  We are not having a lot of luck getting this information out on a national level, so if we start sending it by email, maybe someone will recognize him…and can fill us in on what happened over 15 months ago!  Please help our family find the answers that we need.  If you know anything about my son please contact me at the following email address....

find-clinton@hotmail.com

Sincerely,

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing since 9/1/2006
From Princeton Louisiana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z8oV8lfuLE

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: December 11, 2007, 10:09:49 AM »

Hey everyone, I wanted to tell Angelala, MumInOhio, Muffybee, LaDonna, OldFart, Snoopy, Kermit, Klaasend, Crazybabyborg, Gloria, Debbie, Linda, Alabamamom,and all of you who have donated or are going to donate towards Clinton's search, and those of you who have already told me that you are going to help with the search, THANK YOU.  Some of the things that have gotten accomplished over the last couple of weeks have me in total awe.  If I have forgotten anyone please forgive me, it is not intentional.  My head is totally spinning at this point.

We are still trying to raise funds to help cover expenses related to the search, so far we have only raised about 5% of what it is estimated that we need to cover the search in January.

Thanks again everyone.  I appreciate what you have done! 

Please continue to pass the email with the you tube video around.  There have been 659 hits so far.  We are trying to get this out to as many people as we can. I am attaching the email for you to copy at past into your email program at the end of this post. 

Have a great Day! Razz

Carolyn Johnson

Hey Everyone,

I really don't believe in forwarding email or sending out stuff that I know people really don't want.  However this is a You Tube video of my son. Clinton Devon Nelson went missing on 9/1/2006 from Princeton Louisiana.  We are desperately seeking answers as to what happened to him.  I am asking two things of you – 1st please pray for answers.  2nd please forward this email to everyone that you can.  We are not having a lot of luck getting this information out on a national level, so if we start sending it by email, maybe someone will recognize him…and can fill us in on what happened over 15 months ago!  Please help our family find the answers that we need.  If you know anything about my son please contact me at the following email address....

find-clinton@hotmail.com

Sincerely,

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing since 9/1/2006
From Princeton Louisiana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z8oV8lfuLE

Hey everyone...I forgot to mention anzypants in the last post!  Thank you Anzypants!  Sorry for leaving your name out.

Carolyn Johnson

anzypantz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: December 14, 2007, 06:07:06 PM »

ok....so now im blushing   Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: December 15, 2007, 01:53:12 AM »

Carolyn - any idea why the youtube is in this category?  I thin youtube might have a missing persons category.  Plus in the tags you should add Clinton, Nelson, missing, Louisiana

Added: December 07, 2007
Category:  Autos & Vehicles
Tags:   UUURRREEEIou   

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: December 15, 2007, 02:32:18 PM »

Carolyn - any idea why the youtube is in this category?  I thin youtube might have a missing persons category.  Plus in the tags you should add Clinton, Nelson, missing, Louisiana

Added: December 07, 2007
Category:  Autos & Vehicles
Tags:   UUURRREEEIou   

Klaasend, Kermit did all of this for me.  I will check with him to see if there is a way that we can edit the things you have mentioned.  Thanks for pointing it out. 

Carolyn

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: December 15, 2007, 02:34:00 PM »

Carolyn,

The video is making its way around on myspace too.
And I've got world wide prayer going for Clinton and you now.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: December 15, 2007, 09:28:59 PM »

Candles to light Clinton's way back home to his Mom:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: December 15, 2007, 11:23:54 PM »

Carolyn,

The video is making its way around on myspace too.
And I've got world wide prayer going for Clinton and you now.

Kermit, Thank you.  I just checked there have been 1072 hits so far on the video.  That is 1072 new opportunities to find out what happened to my son.  Keep saying your prayers.

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: December 15, 2007, 11:24:36 PM »

Candles to light Clinton's way back home to his Mom:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

Thanks MuffyBee....you are always so thoughtful!

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: December 16, 2007, 11:38:10 AM »

I thought you would want to see one of the news articles running on the upcoming search for Clinton.  They have some of the information wrong and will hopefully be running another story with the correct information.

Thanks
Carolyn

Search planned for Clinton Nelson

Spearfish

Trained search teams are preparing to travel to the Princeton, La., area next week in hopes they might find some trace of Clinton Nelson, formerly of Spearfish, who has been missing since Sept. 1, 2006 when he disappeared without a trace from a house in Princeton, La.

Police suspect foul play, but no evidence has been found, according to Nelson's mom, Carolyn Johnson of Spearfish. All there is at this point are questions.

Clinton has two sisters, Amanda, 23, and Tarah, 16, both of Spearfish. His adoptive dad, Fred Nelson, also lives in Spearfish, as do Carolyn Johnson and her husband, Ross Johnson, with whom Clinton spent most of his growing-up years.

Four months before his disappearance, Clinton had moved to Louisiana.

There is a $12,500 reward for information leading to Nelson's whereabouts and the arrest and conviction of persons responsible, but it has turned up nothing.

Johnson said law enforcement officers have not ruled out the possibility that there could have been some sort of accident and they haven't found him yet.

The search is scheduled for Dec. 18-20.

Johnson said it would be organized as a grid search where several people walk close together looking for any kind of clues. This is done over a five-mile radius from the house that Nelson was last seen.

They need money to cover expenses of the search teams. They are working on community donations.

“It’s a pretty daunting task,”Johnson said. “They have to cover twenty miles in only three days.”

Search teams are expected to come from all over the country including Maine, North Carolina and Indiana. Plus, many other local volunteers and the Let’s Bring Them Home are assisting.

“We need all the people we can get,” Johnson said.

The help includes financial assistance to help cover the search teams’ expenses while in Louisiana.

Johnson said a local fund drive is underway and donations may also be sent to the Let’s Bring Them Home organization.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: December 16, 2007, 02:00:45 PM »

Excellent - to keep getting the word out!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: December 17, 2007, 01:05:08 AM »

I agree Kermie!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: December 17, 2007, 01:10:32 AM »

I agree Kermie!

Sorry...hit post without thinking!

It is so important to keep Clinton's name and story in the public conciousness. You never know what that might trigger. Maybe someone will remember something they didn't think was important at the time.
You're in my prayers Carolyn.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 17, 2007, 12:02:30 PM »

I agree Kermie!

Sorry...hit post without thinking!

It is so important to keep Clinton's name and story in the public conciousness. You never know what that might trigger. Maybe someone will remember something they didn't think was important at the time.
You're in my prayers Carolyn.

Thanks PDH3 and Kermit.

Carolyn

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #395 on: December 18, 2007, 07:57:17 AM »

On the Zwire.....
Black Hills Pioneer editorial December 17, 2007
After work one day, Carolyn Johnson was driving home when her son called. He had recently started a new job in Louisiana and he told her stories about working on an oil rig and how much he loved it. They told each other "I love you."
That was 15 months ago.
It was the last time Carolyn talked to her son.
Clinton Devon Nelson, 21, of Spearfish went missing days later in Princeton, La. To this day, his family, friends, son and the Northern Hills community have no idea what happened to him or where he is.
Multiple leads have turned up wanting and many search efforts have produced nothing.
In January his family is organizing a new, massive search with law enforcement and search and rescue teams. They are looking for volunteers from the Northern Hills to volunteer to go to Louisiana to help. They're also looking for $5,000 in order to provide food, lodging and transportation for the search and rescue teams. They need this money by Jan. 1, 2008.
We bet our community will step up and help.
"We are going to search shoulder to shoulder across the entire area where he was last seen," Carolyn said.
Clinton's son Austin, who was born months after his father disappeared, is now a bouncing baby boy and Carolyn and her husband Ross Johnson, a lieutenant with the City of Spearfish Police Department, are gearing up for another holiday season without one family member.
"The anxiety, guilt, frustration and panic that a mother experiences during this time is horrible," she said. "It is the most unbearable and excruciating torment that anyone can imagine."
After Clinton disappeared, Carolyn filed a missing persons report, which she described as a difficult experience. "Adults have the right to disappear if they want to," Carolyn said. "Clinton is an adult."
Later the detectives on the case in Louisiana called. "They believed Clinton had met with foul play and they were searching the woods with dogs for a body," she said.
To no avail.
"The two theories are that my son either died from foul play or some kind of accident that he has not been found yet," Carolyn said. "To know the only way I can find my son is to depend on other people and their money is a very difficult thing for me. But, I would do anything for my son. I will never stop looking for him."
A fund has been established to help the Johnsons find out what happened to their son.
To donate to the fund, please contact any First Western Bank in the Northern Hills and ask for information on the Clinton Nelson Search Fund. Anyone interested in volunteering to travel to Louisiana and join the search can e-mail the Johnson Family at find-clinton@hotmail.com. Volunteers can also contact "Let's Bring Them Home at 1-877-270-9500. This organization has posted a $75,000 reward for information leading to Clinton's whereabouts and the arrest and conviction of any person(s) responsible.
To view a video created in Clinton's honor on YouTube go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z8oV8lfuLE.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: December 24, 2007, 11:41:27 AM »

Carolyn...wishing you and your family the best for the Holiday Season. My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: December 24, 2007, 05:30:27 PM »

Keeping you Carolyn and Clinton and your family in my heart and prayers.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 24, 2007, 10:15:18 PM »

I would like to offer a prayer this Christmas Eve for Clinton, who has been missing for so long, and for his mother Carolyn who has committed herself to finding him.  I offer this prayer:

Prayer for Those Whose Loved Ones Are Missing

Loving God, the hope and protector of all humankind; bless those whose loved ones are missing. The agony of not knowing whether someone is living or dead is a daily torture. The uncertainty of life's future relationships hangs in limbo. Hope rides a roller coaster. Yet each day must be lived. Give unto your people the blessing of your grace that they may face each day with courage and hope. Guard their families from further danger and harm and hold them in the blessing of your love. Amen.

-- Vienna Cobb Anderson, from "Prayers of Our Hearts" c 1991 Vienna Cobb Anderson. Reprinted with the permission of the author.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: December 24, 2007, 10:56:49 PM »

Merry Christmas Carolyn,Clinton and the rest of the Family! You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.